Corellia

Darth Jade

*Adi-Wan laughed to himself - he grabbed both lightsabers - and his over-robes ... he dressed himself - and got ready to make the short trek to the Lianahan's house. As he walked towards the house - Airleas opened the front door, and shook her head in disbelief. Adi-Wan was quick to reply through the spoken word*

"I know what you're thinking, Airs ... but you have to remember ... i am a dedicated Jedi ... and whatever order i get from the other council members ... i will carry out. I will not let you out of my sight until instructed otherwise by the other council members ... you're just going to have to deal with my nuisence for awhile ... i'm sorry."

*Airleas humored Adi-Wan ... and just said, "Get inside, and get some grub, would'ya? It'll be ready in a few minutes"*

*It was nice to be in a nice house, again ... it'd been awhile since he'd last been to a residence ... the last "house" that he'd been in was his ... before leaving to become a Jedi ... it'd been almost over a year since then ... all of the other places he'd been since were tight living quarters in a random base, or a ship's bunk ... the life of a Jedi provided no such living space such as the accommodations that the Lianahan house did.*

*Adi-Wan spoke to Airs quitely as he approached her - to others - it would look as if he was hugging her - but he was whispering in her ear the following words, "I don't believe that we are safe here ... whoever it is that'll be looking for you *may* have the location to this household ... and i think we should leave as soon as possible - so as to not hurt the others that live here, for one, and for another reason ... to have better protection - planetary wise - from your potential captors ... no offense, Airs ... but let's make this quick."*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Airleas stiffened in Adi Wan's embrase as she heard his words. Leaning up to him, so that he can only hear her, she says.

"Adi Wan, you better fill me in on what this crap is all about and you better start now or you will not have to worry about my brothers shooting you with a blaster. I'll do it myself. I am no more important to the Jedi then a spaceslug. What would the Sith want with me. I have barely begun to train and my ability in the force has not even been measured."

She leaned away from him to let him see that she was dead serious about this. She would shoot him.

"I am not going to run and hide, it is not inmy nature. And I am very able to protect myself if need be. And I definately don't need a babysitter. So, unless you give me a real reason as to why, I'm not going anywhere."

She stood and put her arms over her chest, and waited for him to explain. Adi Wan could see the same stubbornness in her that was also in her brother Dex. He was definately going to have his work cut out for him. She would test him every step of the way.

Airleas.jpg

*Adi-Wan shook his head ... and let out a sigh as he began to explain the situation.*

"Look, Airs ... i'm sure you know that Master Prophet has .... feelings for you ... strong feelings. During the attack on the Sith ... it may have been 'confiscated' from his mind, and his thoughts ... that he cared for you ... hell ... i'll be honest with you ... Sly loves you. And because he loves you ... you are know being hunted. Why? Why, now? Why just because a Jedi Council member loves you? .... it is not simply because of that ...

... Sly has ... kidnapped the child of Tarrian Skywalker, and Bishop of Battle's child ... Kaylynn ... she could very well be the chosen darksider that will eliminate all Jedi. Master Prophet and Mes ... removed the child from the Darksider's grasp ... and his whereabouts are now unknown ... he is trying with all of his might to remove the darkside within the child ... and make her believe that the Lightside of the force is her chosen path. We do not know if this will work ... she could be too sinisterly evil to listen to any words that Sly is trying to communicate with ... but, nevertheless ... we must expect backlash from two evil sith ... Tarrian, and Bishop.

That's where you come into play ... while Master Prophet is working on Kaylynn ... the Sith know his weakness ... his pressure point ... it is you, Airs ... that is why you are more important then you can imagine ... if it came down to returning Kaylynn ... for an exchange for you ... then, Master Prophet would be quick to do it ... however, it is not what is right for the Jedi Order ... regardless ... we want to cover all of the bases ... and THAT is why i will be your shadow ... until otherwise instructed by the other council members ..."

*Airleas looked at Adi-Wan ... who hadn't faced her since he started his explanation ... he'd been facing the the sunrise ... it was beautiful ... but he feared that something much more evil, and ugly would rise soon upon that horizon ... death, fear, destruction ... the Darkside ... he knew that their time here should be short ... and that Airs needed to gather her things, make peace with her parents ... and that they needed to run quickly. He knew it wasn't in her nature - but he didn't care ... it was something that needed to be done regardless of what anyone else thought ... they simply were not safe here.*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

*It was time. Raynuk had felt the pain, the anger, the anguish that radiated from Tarrian, Bishop, as well as Kaylynn, even from the distant planet. He had been walking through the busy streets when he felt Kaylynn's last fit of severe pain. It knocked the young Sith to the ground. He shortly recovered, and was now waiting, calmly, for Airleas to reveal herself.He had masked his presence in the force as soon as he got planet side, and held it ever stronger still. Neither Adi-Wan or Airleas could sence he was there. He was sitting on the roof just above her room. He had already explored it while she and Adi-Wan argued on the floor below. Even now, he could feel the hatred and anger growing in Airleas.

She would make a fine Sith indeed...*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

*Adi-Wan's comm from his ship's scanners buzzed on his hip - he looked down, and checked the readout*

(Ship's Readouts of Correllian traffic on this continent)

"567 Ships have requested landing permission.

566 - Permission Granted

355 landed in the 500 km radius

42 landed in the 250 km radius

5 in the 10 km radius

Unmarked ships in 10 km radius: 1"

*Adi-Wan became worried ... he knew that this could mean only one thing. They were in danger ... he grasped at his lightsabers ... and kept the switch ready - he repeated his comment about their safety*

"Airs ... we should be getting on soon ... "

*And that was all he needed to say - for she could sense the urgency in him - not through the Force - but rather ... the words that he spoke, and through his voice influction*

Looking at Adi Wan, Airleas had no idea what to say to him. She had heard of this Tarrian and Bishop. They had been Jedi, and turned to the Sith. She didn't know the details of any of it. But she hadn't realised that Sly knew them. It seemed that Adi Wan knew them to, personally.

"Fine, Adi, I'll go upstairs and speak to my brother Alec and make sure that he knows to add extra protection to the house. I've got to get some things from my room, and I will be right down. I won't wake my parents. Just have to tell my twin to take care of things. He will make sure that my other brothers know too. Wait here."

With that, Airs went upstairs and woke Alec. Relaying the story in short form and telling him to contact Dex and get the extra defenses needed here. He agreed and hugged her goodbye. Going into her room, she quickly went to her closet. Grabbing a bag, she put a few things into it and went to the wall unit. After inputting a code, a panel opened.

Reaching inside, she pulled out 3 blasters and put them into the bag. Then reached in again and pulled out a lightsabre...Damian's lightsabre. Tares had given it to her years ago after his death. She had never touched it since, but now she decided that it might be a good idea to have it and Tares had told her that Damian knew that she too had the force and wanted her to have it.

Turning towards the window, she stared out at the sun as it rose up over the city proper...

Airleas.jpg

*Before she knew what had happened, Raynuk was standing infront of Airleas. He smiled deviously, and grabbed her face, covering her mouth with his palm to prevent screaming/yelling. She tried to swing at him, but Raynuk just caught her arms, and held them securely. He then began to cloud her mind fully, confusing her and preventing her from sending a cry to Adi-Wan. He then used the force to apply minute pressure to her neck, untill she slumped in his arms, asleep. He slug her over his shoulder, and jumped out the window, landing twenty feet away from the house, and ran towards the nearby city, where his ship was waiting. he entered the City lines, and kept running through the dark and empty streets. He Approched the Docking Bays, and smiled. The plan had worked perfectly. He walked to his ship, opening the cockpit and strapped her into the second seat. After she was secure and immobilized, he jumping in himself, powered up the Minitour Reborn and lifted off, getting clearance from Control. He shot through the sky, and once he was clear of the planet, jumped to hyperspace.

Raynuk was gone, and had taken Airleas with him...*

Goodbye Adi-Wan, thanks for the present...

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

OOC: this was posted at the same time Raynuk was posting - i think that's a little BS ... but it's up to Airs to decide.

*Adi-Wan waited just outside of Airleas' room, while she gathered her things - and he was aware of everything happening inside - he knew that her memories of her fallen brother were flooding her mind ... she began to choke up slightly, before remembering all of the good things about him, and good memories that they'd shared ... it was tough to deal with his death - but she knew that he'd be proud of her accomplishments ... and following in his footsteps. She fought everyday with the added pressure to make her fallen brother proud of her actions .... and Adi-Wan, still outside of her door, felt his heart sink ... for he finally understood the problems that Airs was fighting everyday ... he felt for her - and knew her situation. He waited - arming himself with the Force, and trying to sense if they were in danger - he felt nothing out of ordinary ... he could not sense any Sith that were around ... and although there was one right above Airs' room - he could not feel him, for he was masking his presence ... and doing a good job. If he slipped up at all, and broke his concentration - Adi-Wan would kill him in an instant - and the Lianahan's would have to leave this place ... they would no longer be safe with a slain sith on their turf.*

(((Stop with the OOC's, We will work with what we have.)))

As Airleas turns to start back downstairs, she is faced with a Sith. He came out of no where. Grabbing her face, she swung at him, hitting him in the face, he let her go for a sec, but had her arms and was trying to keep her from struggling. Reaching out with the force, she tried to call to Adi Wan, but all she felt was a void.

Suddenly, she felt like she was being choked, and then her world went black. The last thing that went through her mind was that Adi was right and she was wrong.

Airleas.jpg

*Adi-Wan checked up inside the room, and suddenly Airs was no longer there - she had dissappeared ... and the broken window told the story. She was nabbed ... and he didn't lift a finger while he was in the hallway ... he had failed. He would get her back now matter what the cost ... and she would NOT fall to the darkside ... not on his watch ... he was determined. Adi-Wan relayed the situation to the Lianahan's .... and would now have to face Dex ... so he was off - back to the smuggler's moon*

• 1 month later...

The Silk Road lands at Coronet City. Kheldar, leading Ame with locked arms, steps out of his ship, Cyrion trailing behind.

"It's been ages," Kheldar notes to no one in particular. "I haven't been here since my parents funeral some years back. Before that the last time I was here was for my wedding day- my first one that is."

Walking around Coronet City, the merchant prince feels a great weight being dropped off his shoulders. He remembers growing up here, his family and friends of old. He realizes sadly that Ame never had a childhood so to speak. Instead of making a beeline for his destination, he takes a side stroll through a green plaza. CORE would wait.

"So, Ame, how does it feel to be back to your homeworld again? I mean, what do you remember about his place?"

Perhaps this will bring back some good memories... I hope...

KVCsignew.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

Ame looked around, trying desperately to remember something...anything...

"Well...I was really, really little when I was here..." She turned around and stared up at the sky, then at some of the buildings. "I remember playing in a small little yard out back of the bar...and in the top of the bar was a bunk bed Kas and I shared."

She smiled and closed her eyes, imagining it. "I'd get the bottom bunk, because I was so little...and she'd get the top, but most of the time she'd share the bottom one with me because I got too scared alone." She looked back at Kheldar, her eyes shining.

It all came back to her in a rush. "And I had this little stuffed bunny with a ribbon around its one ear! The ribbon was this light blue, and the bunny was pink...I named it Ale." She laughed. "Everyone ordered ale, so I figured it was a good thing..." Ame went on giggling happily.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

"Ale is a good thing," Kheldar replies sagely. "Anyplace you wish to take a look around at? I'm going to need to stop by the Corellian Engineering Corperation before we go though." A brief flicker of concern crosses Kheldar's face as he mentions the CEC, but he continues. "This is your homecoming, so enjoy it. We could even catch a taxi and look for that old bar of yours."

KVCsignew.jpg

OOC: Too lazy to sign in/out...

IC: "Really? Okay, lesse...the building was medium sized, with a reddish-brown outside. It was brick and had a huuuuuge sign over it. Bright red and blue..." She peeked out the window. "Hm...I don't think it was in this part of town." She waited for the buildings to pass by and turned to Kheldar for a moment.

"Well...what're we going to the...um, CEC for?"

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

"Take us to another part of Coronet then." The merchant directs the cab driver.

Kheldar turns to Ame. "I've heard intel that a lot of Corellian ships were used by CORE. My family's worked for the Corellian Engineering Corperation for generations. I have a few connections there, and should be able to ease any suspicions I have without any problem. However..."

He points out the window. "Would that be it by any chance?"

KVCsignew.jpg

OOC; Lazy again, this is Ame...

IC: She looked out the window and saw a few buildings side by side. One had been the bar in her memories, but it was so rundown at this point, it looked like it would fall down at any moment.

In fact, it did. Maybe because it was in the presence of the bar-killing Kheldar, the thing collapsed upon itself in a glorious heap of brick and wood.

Ame let out a surprising giggle and leaped out of the stopped car for a moment and grabbed a piece of the brick that had fallen. Hopping back in and shutting the door, she grinned, setting the brick on her lap.

"I think Kas'll like this..."

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

Kheldar sighs. Perhaps it is out of want for a good drink. Perhaps it is because the bar collasped without giving him the pleasure of wrecking it first. Perhaps it was a sign of the past crumbling. Still, Ame was not affected and remained as bright as ever.

"Cyrion, make a note. Find who owns that property and buy it. Driver, take us to the Corellian Engineering Corporation's main offices." He turns and examines that brick. "I think Kas will love that. We should probably have that mounted though. It'll look nicer that way."

Plus she'll be less likely to throw it at me if I should wreck the bar again.

The taxi lands in front of the CEC building. Kheldar hops out and turns to Ame and Cyrion. "I have some business that needs to be discussed in private. Wait here and keep the meter running." Kheldar turns and walks into the building, faintly distracted.

I don't know why, but I have a bad feeling about this. If something should happen, I want Cyrion to get Ame to safety.

The CEC was Kheldar's first place of employment. The vos Correlli's and his mothers family worked for them as engineers and buyers and sellers. His parents worked for the CEC. Kheldar himself worked for the CEC. Then he turned his skills to dealing in and smuggling illicit and salvaged ship parts on the black market.

His uncle, Cyrion vos Correlli worked here. He was an engineer and taught Kheldar all he knew about engineering. A bit of his good sense, and skills with machines went into KVC's protocall droid, affectionately named after his late uncle.

The last time he was here, he notes looking at familiar faces, was when he was obtaining parts for the Silk Road. His old ship, the Drake's Revenge was destroyed when Zain Jabul planted a bomb on it. The ship was destroyed and Cyradis died in that explosion on what was to be their honeymoon. It was because Rinwald ordered it. Kheldar takes bitter satisfaction at the memory of Rinwald's death- shot by his own men, and Zain's- atomized as the Silk Road's quad lasers tore up his ship.

”œKheldar! Is that you?”

KVCsignew.jpg

Rinwald gives a cold laugh and fires a shot at Kheldar's heart. The merchant springs out of the way and the shot impacts the doors, which seems locked. Kheldar responds by using a throwing knife, given to him by his friend Norithan Shirak, which Rinwald deftly dodges. Kheldar responds with a wave, deploying his KiLLeRs which surround Rinwald.

”œSee you in hell, monster.”

RDSig.jpg

Money and influence

are only a means to an

end. Power is its own

satisfaction.

It's amazing how one's life flashes before one's eyes”¦ Think Kheldar! think! Bionic arm”¦ no that only works in the video games”¦ Hmmm”¦.

Kheldar reaches into a side coat and draws out a handful of VICE from his pocket and throws them at the ground. May the force be with me on this”¦ please”¦

The merchant throws the VICE down onto ground where they erupt with a loud boom. Kheldar is thrown up by the force of the explosion and rising column of warm air. He feels vaguely like a child's rag doll as the explosion slams him hard into the side of the CEC building . He tumbles hard to the ground, but spreads out to lessen the impact. Bleeding with scraped palms, a cut on his forhead, three broken ribs, and a dislocated shoulder, KVC clutches his wounded chest and runs towards the taxi where it was parked. He can sense an immediacy behind him. Surely Rinwald knew and would be sending CORE troopers to finish the job.

Just my luck. I come home and find that Corellia is being used as a massive CORE base and my own company is supplying them with their ships for galactic conquest. I need to get offworld fast.

Kheldar runs into the taxi, bleeding heavily and collasping into Ame's lap. ”œAme. Get us offworld. CORE's here already! We need to get to Brell and tell him”¦ Rinwald is alive again”¦”

KVCsignew.jpg

Rinwald takes off into space aboard the Oberon from the CEC's shipyards, which appears to swarming with a red fever as CORE troops take to fighters and man them. Already CORE troops are surfacing all over Corellia and the defenses are being raised. The ruined CorSec plaza is surrounded by CORE agents as they advance to secure their hold on the planet and system.

Rinwald's mood is reflective as his ship clears orbit and vanishes into hyperspace. He sits in his study aboard the ship- the hologram again set to a roaring, but heatless fire. He sets down to relax as the ship begins making a series of random jumps on it's return to the Maw.

”œWhy did you let him survive?”

RDSig.jpg

Money and influence

are only a means to an

end. Power is its own

satisfaction.

OOC: Ame...

IC: Ame blanched at the sight of blood. At the slave place, they had some bad things, but never...to this extent...

She repressed the urge to throw-up and instead looked to Cyrion.

"How do we get off the planet? Can you take us there?"

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

Cyrion turns to the cabbie. "Get us into the country side. Fast!" The droid turns to Ame. "If CORE has been here, they'll have gotten the planetary defense shields up so no one can get in or out. We should get out of Coronet as fast as possible and try to contact the Commonwealth."

KVCsignew.jpg

A giant rock floated in orbit. A few minutes ago the rock left the cargo bay of Tares' ship. On board the 'rock' he and Airleas sat behind a giant four wheeled jeep.

The slowly burned in the atmosphere as it went down. The 'rock' itself was a dense layer of heat absorbing duristeel. It allowed the rock to go through the atmosphere with out any problems. Also, it damped sensors, hiding their life signs with the help of the force from Tares.

As the rock landed with the aid of repulsor lifts, it hit the ground with a thud. A door opened at out rode Airleas and Tares in the jeep. Tares looked at Airleas, "Where are your friends?"....

OOC: Sorry for the OOC. Just to let CORE know, this action doesnt go along with the main CORE storyline, but a different one, sort of. We are tracking down Sly....

tares.jpg

Still physically in pain from the blaster shot, and grieving for the loss of her child, she barely heard Tares. After he repeated the question, she looked over at him.

"Just take me home, Tares. I just want to go home first. Not to the house inside the city. Go to the one that is outside the city proper. I want to see my mother first."

She leaned back in the seat as Tares drove through the city with as much caution as possible.

Airleas.jpg

Under normal circumstances, a C-3 protocall droid cannot use a blaster proficiently, aim with the marksmanship of a battle droid, have the reflexes of one, or process situations fast enough to respond to life or death situations.

Then there was Cyrion, KVC's custom protocall droid. Kheldar liked to think of him as a C 3.1 model. So when the taxi was speeding away, Cyrion was able to tap into KVC's arsenal to deploy his array of weaponry to throw off CORE persuers.

"Ms. Mizuyama, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to stay down. Mr. cab driver, sir. Keep your head low and turn left sharply when I say."

Cyrion gives a quick command and hurls a small marble sized explosive into a CORE speeder, which quickly erupts into flames. A well aimed blaster shot takes out a sniper hanging out of a pod chasing them on the road, and a savy bit of use with a mini rocket launcher and a VICE does wonders for the Mynock Class Assualt Boat's chin gun and general hull integrity.

The taxi though is about shot out and the cab driver evacuates followed by Cyrion, carrying Kheldar and dragging Ame. "You best take off road," Cyrions states, "and contact Kheldar after this is over. He'll compensate you for your cab."

What now though. Cyrion thinks.

He spots a large vehicle approaching Coronet.

It can't be CORE.

"Over here!" Cyrion states, stepping out into the road, waving his arms, and despite the pastoral setting of Corellia, he bears an odd resemblence to another droid of his model stranded on Tatooine long ago.

KVCsignew.jpg

As the jeep speeds down the dirt road towards the Lianahan house, Airleas spots the droid and man in the road. Airleas yelled to Tares to stop the jeep and they pulled up next to the man and droid. She had seen the man before, she couldn't place where but, she knew that she knew him or at least knew of him.

"Can we offer you help?"

Airleas.jpg