Corellia

Darth Jade

The ship carrying Skye and I-Nine arrives at Corellia and the two depart, sending the ship back to Coruscant with it's droid pilot.

They make their way into the offices of KVC Enterprises and Skye approaches the desk.

"I had a message that my ship, the "Destiny's Dream" is ready to be picked up."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Skye smiled as her padawan found her, she'd been following his progress since he had emerged from hyperspace and pleased he had found her so easily.

"Well done Rizzy"

She stood and went over to the desk again, enquiring how long it would be before she could collect her ship. Being told that KVC was unavailable at the moment she decided to head out and do some training while they waited. She would leave I-Nine at the office and he would collect the ship and fix up anything else that was left to be done before contacting her and meeting up with her again afterwards.

"Let us take your ship Rizzy, there is somewhere that I would like to go while we are here and we can get stuck into your training again while we're here."

She motioned for him to lead the way to his ship, as she did so she gave the instructions to get to her mother's forest retreat which was on the outskirts of Tyrena. It had been some time since she had even spoken to her mother and wanted to tell her about her expecting a child in person rather than over the comm link.

"Now Rizzy, I want you to stretch out with your senses as we go there, feel the living energies all around you and tell me what you sense."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

They had only just turned to go outside when they were told that her ship was ready.

"Thankyou kindly. The modifications are wonderful. Please thank Mr Correlli for the parcel as well."

Skye turned back towards her padawan.

"Ok, change of plans again my dear padawan. I want you to meet me at the co-ordinants I gave you before. On the way there, I want you to think carefully on what sort of Jedi you wish to become. When we get there, we shall go into full on training. I shall meet you there."

Skye then told I-Nine to come with her and she headed into her ship, taking pride and joy at the modifications - especially the nursery. She placed her hand over her abdomen soothingly. What do you think Sweetheart? Nice isn't it. I should contact your father little one... we need a name for you... Skye headed to the cockpit and warmed up the ship for take off. She stretched out her senses towards Rizzy again, giving him a reassuring feeling through the force.

She lifted off and headed to her mother's forest retreat. She couldn't not be on the same planet and not see her for a while at least. She landed and headed out to meet her, leaving I-Nine onboard to check over everything and to update his memory banks at the new computer terminal.

"Mum, it's great to see you" Skye hugged her, linking her arm through her mother's and walking inside with her. The pair talked about alot of things, the loss of Nahstaa again, the weather, the Jedi and finally they got around to discussing her pregnancy. She told her mother about Chen Chi-en, how she had met him on Coruscant and how they had gotten together. She didn't go fully into details with her either, what she didn't know wouldn't hurt her. Her mother was very pleased that she had made the rank of Master within the Jedi Order and even though she didn't approve of her daughter following in her own footsteps, she was glad that she was going to become a grandmother. Time flew and Skye figured she had better head off to meet again with her Padawan. She hugged her mother in farewell and headed off.

I-Nine had kept the ship ready to leave so it was just a matter of sitting down in the pilots chair and lifting off. They lifted off and left Corellia.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

• 6 months later...

**encrypted comm to Fynn Relmis **

I'm on my way to Corellia now, meet me at these co-ordinates [insert here] This is the location of my Mother's forest retreat. The Draygo's will also be meeting us there. Make sure my medical bay is set to receive a patient. Have I-Nine prep my surgery ready for when I get there.

Master Organa Out.

**end comm**

-------------

Later:

The Starweaver arrived over Corellia, Skye piloted it down to the open field not far from her Mother's home. She placed a cloak over her wings, though it looked like she did have something on her back. Using the force to help unload the ship of her luggage, she carried her son over to the house, calling out for her mother as she got to the door. Talia Organa was very excited to see her daughter, even more so when she took Amon from her arms, gushing over her grandson.

Skye went back to collect her luggage, also setting the StarWeaver to return to Tzeentch. She picked up the luggage then joined her mother on the verandah, turning to observe the ship lifting off from the field and quickly disappearing from sight. The Destiny's Dream and the Draygo's ship should be able to fit on the field side by side.

The two women went inside then, Skye having to explain why she now had wings as she removed her cloak. Talia was shocked though had come to expect the strange things had been happening with her daughter. Skye also had to gently explain that her "two" year old daughter was more like an 18 year old, time having been sped up by her 'God' father.

"I'm expecting our third child too Mother. I don't know if Morgana will be along or not, she has gone off on her own for a while." Skye smiled gently, watching Talia and Amon, the latter giggling as he looked up at his grandmother. "You will meet my latest padawan, along with the padawan of another I trained. I also have a patient being brought here. I'm afraid to say... Nahstaa has turned back to the darkside of the force. He was the cause of this patient's injury."

Mother and daughter caught up while they were waiting for the others to arrive.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

"Excuse me Mother, my padawan's just arrived. I'll be back in a moment."

Skye rose from the table, leaving Amon with Talia while she went to the door. She had her wings folded to her back but knew that Fynn would be shocked when he saw them. She reached out to touch his mind before getting to the door, Don't be surprised by my appearance padawan, this is what comes from being in close contact with a God... She hoped that he wouldn't react too badly. She was getting accustomed to them now. Her maiden flight being the most exhilarating she had ever had.

"Welcome Fynn, Horus. Come and meet my mother while we wait for my patient to arrive."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

"I brought Amon to see his Grandmother, you can go on in if you like, introduce yourselves."

Skye looked skyward, noting the other ship coming in. The three turned to watch as the Jolian Tru landed beside the Destiny's Dream. She turned back to the doorway, calling out to Talia that she would be busy for a while and that the bag with Amon's diapers and clothes was still in the hallway. She turned back to Fynn and Horus.

"I trust that I-Nine will have my surgery ready? If you would like to assist come along."

She would examine Armiena and teach the others at the same time if she was willing to allow her healing to become a lesson. Skye approached the three as they disembarked their ship, meeting them half way between the two ships. She could see the pain that Armiena would have to be in and began radiating a soothing presence to her. Her face was quite a mess and the missing arm... though that wasn't what she sensed the most. It was the fear of what Skye would think of her that was foremost in her mind.

"I do not blame you for my brother. I knew he fell back to the darkside. I'm sorry for what he did to you. Have no fear, if he has tracked you here he won't harm you. I will make sure of that. As my patient you are under my protection, even from my own brother."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

((That's ok, I use NPC's as well both Amon Saulot Chi-en and Talia Organa in this case ))

Skye smiled at Armiena and her mother, her hand resting gently over her abdomen.

"Please... Misal, make yourself known to my Mother, Talia, inside the house, she has my son Amon with her at the moment. We will be a while so you should go and make yourself comfortable."

She paused, meeting Misal's and Armiena's eyes. "One thing you both might not be aware of. Nahstaa is my half brother. We shared the same father, though I'm afraid it was his mother that sent him down the dark path initially."

She sifted her gaze, "Shawn, if you Horus and Fynn wish to learn healing, you may all accompany us inside. You will all need to go through the decontamination proceedures before we begin. I-Nine should have the theatre set up by now."

She led the way to the Destiny's Dream, giving her wings a quick stretch out before folding them again and heading inside. She led the way into the med bay, I-Nine having had already set up the decontamination section to make it all sterile. As each person went through the decontamination field they felt the tingling sensation wash over them, cleansing each of any germs that they may have been carrying. Skye picked up a medical gown, handing it to her patient, then handed each of her assistants a surgical gown, also taking one herself. Each would go through a second sterile field before going into the theatre.

"I would like each of you to put one of these on. You boys can get changed though in the bunk room while Armiena, you can get changed in my room as well. Then we shall all go into the theatre."

Turning to her droid she added, "Thankyou I-Nine, I'll need the bacta tank put online and filled as well."

Skye led the way into her room where the two women would get changed, leaving Fynn to lead the men to the bunkroom. As she entered her inner room she turned back towards Armiena examining her face for a moment, then the stump where her arm used to be. "Do you have a prosthetic being made or do you require one to be ordered? I shall have to dress the wound in any case and set it to heal before one can be fitted."

Once in her bedchamber, Skye disrobed, quickly changing into clean garments and picked up her surgical gown. She couldn't help but laugh a moment as she turned towards Armiena.

"I haven't had these wings long, thank goodness the surgical gown ties at the back"

She knew the other woman had to be curious regarding her wings.

"I can't really explain how I got them, only that the mutation comes from being involved with my children's father. Do you need any help with your gown?"

She turned professional once more, concerned for her patient and already sending a tendril of thought through to press the pain receptors to dull her pain.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Now dressed in her full surgical theatre gown and pants, her boots covered by sterile slip ons, her hair tied back, Skye led the way back into the theatre. with her patient.

"You don't have to worry about pranks here. I can assure you of that."

Skye smiled at the other woman. Once they had gone through the second sterile field, she indicated for Armiena hop up onto the operating table and for her to lie down. She tried to keep her explainations lighthearted to keep her patient relaxed.

"Because of the nature of what I have to do, you will have to be put out to it. When you wake up, we will have finished the restoration. Now you just lie back and relax while I give the others some instruction."

She looked back to I-Nine, nodding to her droid to insert the canular into Armiena's arm and to start the IV. She observed her patient as the process was followed through, the injection being placed directly into the drip line.

"Count from ten backwards and I bet you don't get to one"

She winked at Armiena before shifting her gaze to Horus, the other two yet to rejoin them.

"There are gloves over on the bench, could you hand a set to the other two when they come in? Thankyou."

She paused again, moving to her refridgerated sterile safe, retrieving the synth flesh and placing it onto the tray. I-Nine had gotten the other operating equipment ready. She took out some of it, placing it in the tray of water and separating each part of it. Looking up at Horus she spoke again,

"As soon as the other two come in we will start. I'd like you to keep separating each sheet of synth flesh. The water will ensure it remains supple. The other two when they arrive I will get to help monitor her lifesigns and to keep her still. Most of the proceedure I will do is without use of the force. Though once the synth flesh is in place I will ask the three of you to follow my mind as I 'knit' the synthetic to flesh and bone."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Skye looked up at Horus, giving a brief outline on anesthesia.

"No, but I do use general anesthesia. In very simplistic terms, it implies that medications are used that affect the brain in a way that causes unconsciousness. As a result, the patient becomes unaware of stimulation and pain and does not remember anything (amnesia). Some of the medications used are the same or similar to medications that are used in sedation, but often at a higher dose."

She then looked up at Fynn, smiling at her padawan.

"If you could use the force to hold her head steady as I begin cleaning the wounds, Shawn, if you could assist him."

She looked at both of them before taking up a sterile swab and carefully began to clean the wounds. Using the force to aide her she removed particles of dirt from the mangled flesh. It was a very time consuming process, removing the very fine particles and getting the flesh ready for the synthetic covering.

Skye looked up at Horus, motioning for him to hand her the first piece of synth flesh. Making sure it was supple enough for her purposes, she began to stimulate the flesh with the Force as she put each part into place. It was like a complicated jigsaw puzzle, making sure each section was fitted onto her patient's face without any sign of being joined. Carefully Skye pointed out through the Force to the padawan's how she knitted each section together using the Force. By the time she was finished, Skye felt physically and mentally drained.

"Ok boys, we shall make her comfortable now and let her come around in her own time."

The sides of the bunk were placed up.

"I-Nine, could you monitor Armiena. Alert us when she comes around please."

The droid replied affirmatively as he continued to clean up the operating theatre. Turning back to the padawan's Skye motioned them out.

"We'll wait in the living area and get some refreshments while we wait."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

An exhausted Skye looked up at her former padawan. She had felt the wave of pain wash over her as the chaos reigned within the city over the horizon. Through another sense however she knew she would be needed elsewhere.

"I will remain here with my patient and oversee her progress while I rest. You all can go if you wish. Call me if you need me though I have an incling that my skills will be needed at the temple all too soon."

She looked round the group and then back at Fynn.

"You can go if you wish, otherwise we shall head off as soon as Armiena is well."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

(I-Nine is more like a protocol droid than an astromech - sorry, should have specified).

Skye looked up as I-Nine approached.

"Thankyou I-Nine. Fynn, if you go into the city I'll let you know if I've got to head off suddenly. You can either catch a ride with someone or find another ship if you have to."

She headed back in to check on her patient.

"How are you feeling now? I took the time to redress your arm as well, it should heal well also. If you feel up to it, come into the living area and I'll fix you something to eat."

I-Nine came back in then, stating that Misal and Talia had brought Amon back inside. The other women had also brought in the luggage that Skye had placed into the house. Her mother handed Amon back to her as she spoke.

"I'm afraid the news from Coruscant isn't too good, you might be needed there Skye. The holo reports of the Jedi Academy are sketchy at best but something has happened. There was a battle on the rooftops that the holonet broadcasted, also another fight between a sith master and a jedi knight has been playing.. it seems the jedi knight was so casual he lit up a smoke."

Skye took her son, who gurgled and threw his arms around her neck, again grabbing for her wings.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Skye turned back towards Talia, nodding. Then back towards Fynn as he made his decision.

"May the Force be with you Fynn. Good Luck."

Her comm went off then, with a message from Kirlocca regarding Ara. She turned to the others,

"I would like Armiena to rest for a bit longer before doing too much again. I fear she will be needed all to soon as well. Misal, if you could make sure she doesn't do too much until her face has properly healed. Shawn, if you could make sure as well. Just see that she doesn't go racing into another battle again for a while. Her face should heal fairly quickly as long as she takes it easy. And thankyou for helping, I hope you leant something during the process. If you wish to learn more about healing, just ask. Remember, a body isn't much different to fixing your hyperdrives, it is just with flesh and blood instead of machinery. Please assist Armiena into your ship but make sure she rests."

Skye turned back towards her mother.

"Thankyou for looking after Amon for me. I shall see you again soon." Skye slipped an arm around her mother in farewell as she led the others outside.

"Rizzy, Horus, it was good to see you both. Thankyou for your assistance Horus. The same goes for you regarding healing."

She watched Shawn and Misal assist Armiena over to the other ship, calling out farewell to them and last minute instructions for her patient, her mother heading back to her home and Rizzy and Horus heading over to the Static Angel. She waved briefly before taking Amon back inside and placing him in his cradle. Settling him before heading back to the cockpit, leaving I-Nine to see to the medbay.

She sent a quick comm off to Fynn telling him that she was now on her way to Coruscant to see to Ara. She then went through the preflight and lifted off, destination Coruscant.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

• 4 months later...

The Destiny's Dream came out of hyperspace above Corellia, heading down to Talia Organa's forest retreat.

Skye could feel herself relax already as she looked down upon the teardrop shaped lake that was the main landmark of her mothers place. Landing down in the open paddock, Skye left the cockpit, smiling at both Krishna and Tzeentch as she made her way out to see her mother who had come out to see who had landed. Talia broke into a huge smile as she saw her daughter.

"Mother, how are you? It's been a while."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

A secret grin appeared on her face, the padawan had learnt a few tricks in her time.

"Who said I let my guard down Master Tares"

She placed her arms over his as they encircled her.

"If this was what it took to get an embrace from my old master I should have done it years ago"

She laughed spreading her powerful wings to make his grip loosen. Her eyes met with her son's, extending her hand to him as he moved to protect her.

"It's alright son. Krishna, Talia, meet my old Master Tares Vortex."

She didn't have to introduce him to Tzeentch, being that they already knew each other though she did indicate each person with her hand, her eyes resting on her love, wondering how he would react to her mother being as this was the first time they had met also. Skye moved now in Tares' arms, now that he had no choice but to release her or get a mouth full of iridescent feathers. She stepped a pace from him, facing him now.

"You don't think I wouldn't recognise you after all this time My Master... our bond was stronger than normal, I felt you as soon as you arrived above Corellia."

She smiled at him, arm still extended to her son, draping over his shoulders and bring him to her side in an affectionate embrace.

"Like Aunt Darla, you may refer to Tares as Uncle. Morgana and Amon do."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

((sorry for the change in post. Guess it won't matter soon enough))

She saw Tzeentch vanish from view without saying a word. Soon after feeling a call to go. She had no choice in the matter. She had to go. Turning to Tares she spoke, giving her son a strong embrace and a kiss goodbye.

"Look after my son for me Tares... I don't know if I'll be able to return"

Slowly she walked away, heading in to her ship to change to her robes and gather her weapons. She left the ship there and got one of the small craft that Talia had there for personal use, leaving for Maltauros.

Edited by Guest

SkyeOrgana.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

-- an encrypted comm comes in on both Fynn's and Darla's comm units, the same message on both, only addressed to each --

Hi Fynn/Darla,

I know it's been a while but I have a favour to ask. I've sent this message to Fynn/Darla and Darex as well as I am hoping one of you will be able to swing by Yavin 4 and pick up Amon for me. I am currently on Aracoun Morion with Shy-Ree who has just given birth to twins. Krishna is with me, I am unsure of where Morgana is. If you run into her, please let her know where I am also.

Thankyou

Skye.

-- end comm --

SkyeOrgana.jpg

-- Another encrypted comm comes in for Fynn. --

Fynn,

It's ok that you can't make it to Yavin. Darex is going to go by there on his way here so will pick up Amon for me then. I'm looking forward to seeing you all again and am sure that Tares will bring you and Darla back with him when he returns here.

Love Skye

-- end comm --

SkyeOrgana.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

The shuttle arrived on Corellia, Skye taking a deep breath of the fresh air as she stepped off the shuttle, following the escort into the CEC building. The paperwork done, Skye took possession of the ship she now named "Serentity". The YT-2000 was fully converted to the Healer's needs. On the journey she had also realised the Force was returning to her. Now she could feel it through her veins once more. It wasn't gone from her forever as she had feared.

She led Krishna and I-Nine to their new ship, their personal effects having been transfered while business was being done.

"Our new ship love. What do you think of the name "Serenity"? Like that one or should we choose another?"

SkyeOrgana.jpg

With the force newly returned to her, her connections were opened once more. The life forces pulsing around her once again. She was still waiting for an answer from Krishna, a pain striking at her heart once more,

"FYNN NOOOOO!!!!!"

She collapsed to her knees, tears streaming down her face with the intensity of her pain. As Tares had created a bond with her so long ago, with Fynn's permission she had created a bond with him. That strong bond had now been severed and Skye felt that loss keenly, intensely.

"No no no no no!! He can't do this to me, he can't. He's already destroyed my family... why did he have to destroy my padawan as well..."

Her words were puntuated by sobs, Skye automatically blaming Tzeentch for Fynn's death as well, because he had never liked her old head strong padawan. Many had been the time she had to defend her old padawan, protect him from him. So regardless of if he was at fault or not, the blame was cast on Tzeentch as the one who had betrayed her so badly and had cursed her. Tear streaked eyes looked up at her son, eyes that hardened as in a brief moment in time she wanted revenge, revenge for her family that had been destroyed, her old padawan now dead,

"You wanted to know how to kill your father? I can give you that means. I can teach you how to starve his body of oxygen, I can teach you to stop his heart so his mortal body will beat and breath no more."

Her sobs wracked her body, her eyes going to the ground as she thought about Fynn. She'd felt something special from Fynn from the moment she had taken him on as her padawan. It had been why she had asked if he'd wanted the bond created between them rather than letting it be created naturally as she had with her other padawans.

Skye had always easily established bonds with those around her. Like the bonds of friendship she had forged with Darla. Niv! Skye's thoughts turned to Fynn's padawan, she knew Niv was with Darla and that Darla would look after her. Pulling out her comm link, she sent Darla an encrypted and secure message, through her sobs. The other two would know just as she what had transpired. She told them where she was headed and to meet them there. She needed to release these negative feelings, needed to find her serentity, find her inner peace. Her breathing, though still sobbing, attempted to deepen to rid herself of the hateful feelings. While Jedi were known to use righteous anger at times, she had no place using it herself. She was a Healer, she was better than this...

Life had to go on and the remaining needed to stay together. She dragged herself to her feet, heading to the cockpit. They needed to be gone from here. She lifted the ship up, pointing it to the stars and taking off into hyperspace as soon as they were clear. She'd pocketed the new remote caller and would organise the ship once at their new destination.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Having only silence from her son, Skye felt she would have to get in more control of her emotions before going to him. She knew she'd let her pain influence her words, her remorse for it obvious even through her other pain. Serenity lifted off, heading into space. She had ensured there were no tracking devices, nothing to show where she was going to.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

• 7 months later...

~ Return Comm for Darla, encrypted and secure line ~

I'm sorry I haven't gotten there as yet. Darex and I went to a meeting with the Jedi and have gone from one meeting to another. That is why I've been delayed from heading to Corellia.

I have some concerns about your ship being tracked. After having gone through all that time with the Destiny's Dream being able to be tracked, I'd hate to have the Jedi's locations found out by our enemies. I don't trust the biotech, especially when you told me who had done it, especially with him in league with the Sith. He was one after all. I think the Jedi need to be protected. After what happened with Helix Station, and his part in it along with the Sith and Empire, I think you should take every precaution to prevent being tracked to any location where the Jedi might be.

That is why I didn't tell you where we were going, so that if he did have bugs and trackers it would protect the locations. On Corellia, you will find that there are many shipyards. I'll wire you though a line of credit you could use to purchase a new ship. Once you have it, contact me again and I'll send you the co-ordinates to where you can find us.

Love Skye

~ end comm ~

SkyeOrgana.jpg

• 3 months later...

Serenity emerged from hyperspace out from Corellia, Skye's home planet. It seemed an absolute age since she had been here last... thinking back on it, she had only been to her Mothers once since she had lost two of her children. Krishna had been with her for that visit, but he had gone his own way too. It seemed the children had forgotten all about their mother and she just had to move on as if she hadn't had them. She missed them terribly, had holo's of them around her ship, though where they were was anyone's guess.

Bringing the ship down, Skye headed to the private landing pad out at her Mother's forest retreat. The teardrop shaped lake coming into view as she flew closer. The Master Healer smiled at the sight. During the journey, something had been teasing her force sense... something that Orsi must have brought with him. She would ask him later on about it.

Setting Serenity down lightly, the Healer went through her post flight checks, setting everything in order. Getting up from the pilot's seat, she went through to the boys, "Ok we're here. You can stay on board for now or come outside into the fresh air. I'll be visiting with my mother, Talia, if you need me. Orsi, we'll start your lessons again soon." She then added, "I haven't seen Mother for quite some time. I won't be too long before we start your lessons. Come find me when you're ready."

With that, she headed out of her ship, I-Nine faithfully doing the rounds of the ship, checking to make sure everything was in order and that the hydroponic's station was taken care of. As she left the ship, her mother came across the open field to greet her. The two Organa's embracing and walking arm in arm back to the house.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Even as Skye greeted Talia, she was aware of her new padawan's feelings, the sensations through the Force as only an empathic healer could be. She excused herself from her mother, following then walking over towards Orsi.

"We all feel grief and loss. It is how we deal with it that makes us who we are. Walk with me, let me show you something."

She led the way towards the teardrop shaped lake.

"The time before last that I was here was one of my happiest memories. I had my family here with me. The man I thought loved me and my three children were here with their grandmother. You heard about the Chaos Gods? Well Tzeentch... Chen, was the father of my children and because their father was a god, they grew up far to quickly for my liking. Two of the three had grown from mere babes to fully grown teenagers within hours, days, rather than years. Only one remained his true age..."

She stopped talking for a moment, looking out over the crystal clear water of the lake, "That was the last time my family was all together. Chen betrayed me, betrayed my love, took my middle 2 yr old child, Amon, and left this dimension. My daughter Morgana disappeared, the only one I had left was my youngest son. A while after that, Krishna left to find himself."

She turned back towards Orsi, placing a hand upon his shoulder. "You see, how you handle your grief determines who you are. You don't have to let the dark emotions and sorrow control you."

Skye looked back along the path she had led him down, seeing the lights come on in the neat wooden cottage.

"We will be here for a while. I'll teach you while we are here. Once you are confident with it, I will take you somewhere where you can heal others. Let me know when you wish to begin."

As she turned back over the lake, her thoughts turned to another man, one that she hadn't seen for a while, though always looked forward to seeing. She wondered where he was... what he was doing...

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Skye smiled at her new padawan.

"Mother and I will have plenty of time to spend together while we're here. Look around us. I want you to demonstrate to me what you have learnt so far, so I know where to continue your training."

There were plenty of things he could use to show her what he had learnt so far. She wanted to know how confident he was at levitation, as well as the other skills he knew. There was plenty of space for the more active parts of training also.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

• 1 month later...

Her padawan seemed to have disappeared off on his own agenda, Skye deciding that if he really wanted training in healing he would come and find her when he decided to re-emerge from wherever it was he went to.

Having had a vision of a battle, Skye had gone to her ship after farewelling her mother once more. Scanning the frequencies and holonet broadcasts, she found where the battle was taking place.

Serenity lifted off, soon leaving the atmosphere of Corellia behind as it slipped gracefully into hyperspace towards it's destination.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Arriving above her home planet, Skye was surprised to see the threat gone. She opened up a ship to ship comm with Armiena

== - == Threat's over? Do you know what happened?

Do you need me for anything? I might head down to the surface for a while if you don't need me for anything... == - ==

SkyeOrgana.jpg