Felucia - Jedi Temple

handofthrawn

A young boy arived on the planet. his name was tai mundo. He was verry exicted. He was here to learn how to become a jedi. He walked in the jedi temple. Knowing his life wad about to change. 

Edited by Devos

Tai mundo was looking around in the jedi temple. He didn't know were to look first. He was so distracted that he sensed something approaching him before he saw that it was a middle aged man. 'ow hello' said tai a little bit too fast. he was verry excited but wanted to sound confident. 'I am tai mundo. i grew up on naboo. I was told to come here because i was force sensitive.' 

Edited by Devos

Tai knew that this question would come.

On his way to Felucia he had long thought about a fitting answer. He knew that the answer would be important. until now everything  he had thought to say sounded clumsy and childish. But when the man before him asked the question the words came out of tai's mouth without doubt ' well for a start i had always quicker reflexes than my brother and friends back on naboo. never thought that spechial. But one day i went with my father to his work at the theed palace space vessel engineering coorporation. 

He is a engineer there. 

And when one of the Droids had a glitch end something fell down. My dad would have been crushed if i didn't sensed it comming and pulled him away

I did remember the stories about the jedi and their abilities. 

Then weeks later a jedi came to town and i ask asked him about him. He said he sensed the force in me. so recomended me to come here

On his way to the jedi temple tai had every possible question they could be asked runned through hishead. this question however he wasn't prepeared for. He thaught it obvious. 'back on naboo i heard many stories about the jedi and the sith. of course i know those stories can't all be true. but my mother told me when i was little. In every story there is a core that is true. You only need to dig through the lies and the made up stuff to find the core. Well when i dig trough the lies i came to know that the jedi their first concern is to help people and bring peace. That's something i want to fight for.