Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Bloodscythe

I'm happy for you guys

I'm so pleased to come back and see how all you lovely people have continued to grow, and have stayed in touch. It's so cool to see everyone moving forward, and this strange dynamic of progression and remembering how things were a long time ago.

It's very cool to see what you guys have become. I'd love to hear about all your guys' adventures, if you feel like spilling the beans.

I look forward to talking to you guys. I'll try to check in when I can.

For those who are interested, I have Discord, and Steam, if anyone wants to chat besides PM's.

I'm so pleased to come back and see how all you lovely people have continued to grow, and have stayed in touch. It's so cool to see everyone moving forward, and this strange dynamic of progression and remembering how things were a long time ago.

It's very cool to see what you guys have become. I'd love to hear about all your guys' adventures, if you feel like spilling the beans.

I look forward to talking to you guys. I'll try to check in when I can.

For those who are interested, I have Discord, and Steam, if anyone wants to chat besides PM's.

I am happy that you are back my friend. If you want to join us in conversations, we have a Jnet Reunion channel on facebook!