Sign in to follow this  
Ary the Grey

And this makes 7,000 total topics.

Do you know how disheartening it is for us lost newbies trying to navigate the intricate web before us? Yeah for 7,000; bring forth Confusion level 7'2!

Do you know how disheartening it is for us lost newbies trying to navigate the intricate web before us? Yeah for 7,000; bring forth Confusion level 7'2!

Yeah when I joined in 2006 it was still confusing lol!

Most of those topics are old, long archived, and had nothing to do with the roleplaying. There was a time when most of the posts were not about roleplaying at all, but now the site has evolved to focus more on the actual roleplaying as that is what unites us here.

True. I do miss the heydays when the RP wasn't the only thing keeping the site active.

There are ways to fix this.....

Hey brother, there are a whole bunch of us RPing with a lot of experience on our canon. You could PM pretty much any of us with some questions and we'd be happy to help.

True. I do miss the heydays when the RP wasn't the only thing keeping the site active.

Hey, I tried. I made a post in practically EVERY subforum other than fanfic.

Hey brother, there are a whole bunch of us RPing with a lot of experience on our canon. You could PM pretty much any of us with some questions and we'd be happy to help.

Oh. I have been. I am appreciative of the warm welcome I have been receiving

Hey, I tried. I made a post in practically EVERY subforum other than fanfic.

Let's bring back Archer and Scorp then put up a topic saying how awesome Christians and Trump are. There will be hundreds of posts back in forth just from the two of them spazzing out.

Let's bring back Archer and Scorp then put up a topic saying how awesome Christians and Trump are. There will be hundreds of posts back in forth just from the two of them spazzing out.

Screw Archer. That lying a-hole almost ruined my relationship and the awesome family I now have. I'd rather have a dead forum. FYI - If he shows back up again, I'm gone. LOL

Never to return. But we have enough topics about why Archer is banned.

7,000 topics, and half of them probably have "THE HOT TUB THREAD!!! OMG!!!111!!!!eleventyone!111!!" in them. Ahhh, the days of the Crazy Corner, how I don't miss thee.

It might have been excessive, but you can't say it didn't promote posting. We had posting in other forums at least.