Kashyyyk

RaveN

The Sin's Insight exited out of hyperspace near Kashyyk. Smith was to find the Black Sun fleet, the organization was rebuilding itself. He sought to advance in it to become a Vigo one day. But that was a long time away, he must focuse on the task at hand.

"Smaller than I expected," he thought as he spotted the fleet. "All the more advantage for Black Sun in a actual battle, the enemy wouldn't send in all of its forces at once if it thought that the fleet was bigger. Black Sun could destroy the main force and then reserves one at a time." Signalling the fleet he waited for them to get him, following some advice he was given.

*Smith reporting to the Black Sun fleet* was the message he sent.

Ss_Sins_Insight.png

The General was about to begin Rydr's training when he recieved a comm from this new man.

--Comm--

Make your way to the ship and dock in its hangar bay. Someone will meet you there. Come out of your ships with no weapons or armor. Anything of this nature will be treated as hostile and will not be tolerated.

--End Comm--

The general then turned towards Rydr. "Someone new is coming. We are going to begin your training now. Follow me." Larren led Rydr to the training hall of the ship where he showed him to the commander who would work with him for a while.

The new set of recruits had been transported to the ship and for the past two weeks had been enduring some of the roughest physical and mental conditioning they were likely to ever experience all in the name of becoming a Black Sun Enforcer.

Commander Nerral was doing the training in and in the next few days they would begin full on combat simulations, but for now they were focusing on squad tactics. He was addressing Lt. Rydr, as he was up next as the leader of the group. His leadership skills, his tactical skill, as well as his decision making skills while under pressure would all be tested.

”œLt. Rydr, you are to outfit yourself and your squad and infiltrate this,”

pJzctEZ.png

--Comm--

Make your way to the ship and dock in its hangar bay. Someone will meet you there. Come out of your ships with no weapons or armor. Anything of this nature will be treated as hostile and will not be tolerated.

--End Comm--

Smith did what he was told and docked in the hangar of the ship. Not wearing any armor or carrying any weapons he opened the ships hatch and walked out. He then waited for the someone.

Ss_Sins_Insight.png

Newly promoted Vigo, Crosa Hoverich jumped out of hyperspace above Kashyyyk. From what he could see, he had company. He brought his firespray gliding towards the surface, and saw that the others he saw where also Black Sun. He sent a comm down to the planet.

"Crosa Hoverich here. I see that you've made it here before I have. I ran into some space pirates on the way here, but managed to do some damage before I made the jump into hyperspace.

As you may know already, I'm here with orders from Jacen Onnd, leader of Black Sun, to build a base here on Kashyyyk. I need a status report as soon as I land to what progress you've made. That is, if you've started. If not, then we need to start. Crosa out."

As Crosa waited for his responce, he landed his ship about 50 yards from the others.

((Sorry it took so long for the post.))

8HRxc.jpg[/url]

"Yet another trained fool none the less. So be it, I'll train you."

Not as if I have anything to fear from this one.

He called the katana to his hand, and with a clear distain held it away from him. He turned and looked at Halal.

"You have discovered how to reach into the force, as well as how to reach out to others with the force. Explore the idea of using the force on your environment."

He unclipped the carbointe gun from his belt and tossed it to Halal.

"I want you to use the force to levitate that weapon. We will move on from there."

Turning visibly back to the intruder who he had just signed on as an apprentice, he raised an eyebrow.

"Silas Onnd, you been minimally trained by four different people. Surely you know the basics by now of how to push and pull an object, levitate it and how to increase things like your speed or even your strength if need be."

He paused, his armor link up with his ship feeding him information. Multitasking was second nature to him. As he scanned through reports, he continued.

"I want you to grab hold of the force and bend it to your will. Using its energies in order to make an aura around you. Focus on your emotions if need be. Your goal will be to repel insects with your presence in the force alone. Go a little ways into the jungle and practice this ability and return when you have a grasp on it. "

Slicer.jpgMy sig is my profile...

ship

"Understood" he said, as he went to see his squad, which consisted only of 4 including him, should be enough as small and discrete is his forte.

He noticed the three of them as he made his way torward the equipment room. "You two on the right, your Ion team, me and him are silo team. Were going in Silently, bring light weapons and armor, we're staking out at the east and west entrances, once one entrance is clear the team will enter will caution and stick to cover only fire if noticed. Fire at the commander only if its necessary, bring a short blade or dagger, we don't want the entire outpost on our asses. Once the mission is accomplish remeet at where we split off from. Get ready now, were leaving in 45 minutes."

Once the squad was ready they headed for their respected stake outs. It was nearly two hours under a bush until the guards headed back into the base.

" Must be a shift change" he thought, "Now is the time, were moving in Ion watch our backs"

They quietly moved the the building without detection, until they came upon a meeting room with the commander in it, by himself sitting down, apparently studying records, this was his chance to act.

"Hold here, I'm going to finish this." he whispered to his partner.

Slowly approaching his target he pulls out his small dagger, standing right on top of him. Within a blink of an eye, he slit the commanders throat.

Seemingly undetected he and his squad made the way back to the base.

76382185uf1.jpg

On his way to the hangar, Larren recieved Crosa's comm. He opened a direct line to the ship and sent a reply.

"Sir, we didn't have the resources to start, but now would be a good time. I'm going to dock with your flagship to discuss plans."

---------

He arrived at the hangar and nodded to the man before him. "Before you become too attached to this idea, something is required of you. I want a lightsaber, that works, in my hands in less than five days time. If you can't provide that, don't come back. Good day to you, sir."

With that, Larren turned and left. It was up to the recruit now.

((It doesn't have to be from a Jedi or Sith, just aquire one somehow. You can see how ShadowProphet did it, or you can go after a Jedi or Sith. I don't care how you do it, but it must be in detail, no less than 750 words.))

--------

Commander Nerral nodded as Rydr finished the simulation and began to lead him to his next one, the piloting portion of his training. He was handed a datapad comtaining the information he would need and sealed into the simulation. The data pad read:

You have just been accepted into Gamma Squad. As your first training run you are in the simulator and attacking a base on Yavin IV. You are in an E-wing. You have a squad of twelve men including yourself. There are 12 highdefense turrents and tweleve heavy laser turrents surrounding the base. Take out the defenses. In the middle of the attack a squad of 40 men carrying portable missle launchers approach you. Take them out before you continue with your task.

((I would like a really long descriptive post, as long as you can make it. GO!))

pJzctEZ.png

As his small squad of 12 was heading torwards the Yavin IV base...

"Alright squad follow my orders if we want a shot at this we have to go in and out swiftly, too long of a fight and the base could call on renforcements."

He couldn't help but feel a bit nervous about this run, yavin is an important Alliance base, any screw ups and its all over.

They were flighing over the lush jungles of Yavin IV as they quickly approached the base, he could start to see the outlines of a base.

"Move Into formation!" He shouted over the comm link.

Seconds feel like hours as the battle was beginning. Suprise was in their favor as a quick strike took out 5 high defense turrents and 2 heavy torrents through the first sweep, unfortunetly their next run they were prepaired taking 2 e-wings out while taking a few torrents of their own.

Back and forth both forces beating each other up, then a fairly large squad came out of the base, with what looks like missle launchers. Desperate times call for desperate measures, with only 5 ewings and around 10 turrents left, they had one last gasp still in them.

"This is it gentlemen, we're taking what we can out, full speed torwards the ground units!"

All of the ewings went straight in on the soldiers, thanks to the powerful 3 laser cannons on the ewings would surely tear them in shreds.

Unfortunetly they were ready, at the last point all 40 fired their rocket launchers at the 5 of them. Completely wrecking the ewings, it flashed mission unsuccessful on the screen, the simulation was over.

76382185uf1.jpg

((SS, as soon as you edit your post to my specifications in space I'll acknowledge that post, until then, consider it nulled of a sort. Just PM my Silas account to let me know that you have done it and we'll get you started.

Rydr, one more training mission which for all intensive purposes will be a duel, and then we'll get you started with missions.))

Commander Nerral nodded as Rydr stepped out of the simulation. He had a printout of everything that had happened during the simulation, and Rydr had some inpressive numbers. He made his way over towards the man and smiled.

"You did well, better than most do on their first try. We will now move on to the final piece of your training. Follow me."

Nerral turned and left the simulation hall and moved towards the training center on the ship. The pair arrived quickly and Nerral moved towards the weapons rack, choosing two staffs, one of which he tossed towards Rydr.

"This is your final task. Attack me and I will evaluate your fighting tactics. Go."

((Long posts please))

pJzctEZ.png

Halál shut his eyes, and for the nth time that day, he opened his mind to the mystical force. It had become much easier each time he did so, with much more efficiency and with less time involved. He could see the outline of the blaster pistol using the force, and he reached out to it. Slowly, he imagined lifting it up into the air, watching as it soared upward at his command. He opened up his eyes to view his progress, ready to see the weapon at eye level. But no, the gun had yet to be moved, it sat still, as it was completely untouched by his previous efforts. Angrily, he stomped the ground and cursed. Of course, it couldn't be that easy, and he looked like a complete fool. He closed his eyes, and his thoughts traveled, and he studied the world around him with his enhanced ”˜sight.'

After pondering the situation for quite awhile, he tried once again, but with a different approach. Instead of moving the gun itself upwards, he used the air surrounding it, bending it to do his will. By pushing the air, he was able to direct the blaster, levitating it just above the ground. Now, he saw it with his own eyes, and smiled to himself. The gun, after hovering for about a minute, quivered and shook, then fell again. Yet again, Halál formed the cushion of air beneath it, and he raised it even higher, and this time, he had a much longer result. With each new trial, the length of airtime grew, and he was able to hold it in the air for quite a while, without feeling any strain upon his mind.

In order to fully test his new abilities, Halál moved his hand, and like a puppet, the weapon followed. Soon, he had the gun zooming around the clearing at his will, going every which way with merely a thought and a gesture. With every passing second, he was progressing exponentially.

halalsig.png

My sig is my RP profile...

My Chaos profile

With but a thought and minimal effort he ripped the gun out of midair.

Placing it on his belt he looked at Halal.

"I sense a disturbance in the force, stay out of wookiee villages until I get back, practice your skills and look out for strange acting wookiees."

With a sudden force shove he kicked the man out of his ship. Then through use of voice commands he had the ship up and running blasting away before he made it to the controls.

-------edit-----

Returning back to Kashyyyk was a challange to say the least. Landing, he gave each man a marked jug of what looked like water. He had discussed with them on the decent on what to do with it. THen for added measure he gave them each another drug, and slipping a credit chip in their pockets he sent them on their way.

He would be mointoring them of course, to see how well they survived. If they made it back to him, he would be more than pleased. The question was if they could sustain themselves, hit their objectives and then come back.

WIth that out of the way, he took a number of needles out of his cargo hold, and filled them with the one jug he had marked specially for this. Then placing them in the freezer, he looked over at all the extra drugs of the water like substance he still had that was untouched.

WIth a shurg he filled a number of water bottles with it, and placed them in the freezer as well, before adding the extra product into the freezer. WIth said business finished, he stepped outside of his ship, in order to suprivise the training of halal and Ond.

ship

"A Staff?" he thought to himself, he had never used one before too long and heavy for his liking, it felt especially heavy after his last 2 draining training exercises.

He was going to have to fight agressively not to his liking, he prefers stalling out on the opponent and wait for them to make the mistake, but his body was against him, he knew his speed and technique wouldn't be up to par.

Instinctively, he launched at the commander hopefully catching him off guard, he swung his staff at the ribs, unfortunately he met his blow and blocked it, the commander shifted gears and completely charged him, forcing him to back peddle struggling to block his blows he quickly side rolled to his right and brought his staff to the commanders legs.

The commander was sharp quickly jumping out of the swipe, himself however was slow on the strikes, a staff didn't quite cut it for his demands. Fatigue now settling in, he had enough for just one more play.

As the commander was slightly off balance from that last attempt, he turned and did a round house kick at his torso sending him stumbling trying to stay up, commander nerral almost re gained but, he blew the blunt part of the staff at his head sending him to the ground.

Out of pure exhaustion, he fell to the ground as well, whether it was over or not, he was done.

76382185uf1.jpg

Moving the gun with the force had opened up a plethora of possibilities. There were quite possibly hundreds of things Halál could do with the force, manipulating it to do his every bidding. First, he would train with items bigger than the blaster pistol, and he knew exactly where to start. Stepping over wet puddles, the man made his way to the edge of the jungle, to a spot that he had been to many times before. In that area was a pile of boulders, some so large they were immovable. Even some of the mid-sized rocks were large enough to need three male wookiees to carry them. Halál made his way through the mound, searching for two of the smaller stones. After moving these, he would work his way up, eventually picking up the largest of them.

He found two head-sized rocks, weighing them in his hands. After setting them onto the ground, Halál reached out the force, visualizing the smaller of the two in his mind. He concentrated, and then lifted it up, bringing it high above him, above even some trees. Then, with all his might, he brought it back down to earth, slamming against the other small rock. He laughed as the two exploded into millions of small pieces, covering everything within a ten foot radius. As he brushed some particles off, an idea struck him, better than any that he had yet come up with. The man picked up a few of the small pebbles in one hand, careful not to cut himself, as they were extremely sharp. He flattened his palm, and then, levitated one of the pieces with the force. With the force, he sent one spiraling into the first tree, seeing it bury itself deep within the bark. Again and again he performed this experiment, watching all of them go into the tree like a hot knife through butter. When he ran out, Halál walked over to the tree, and looked at all of newly made holes. He was happy to see that he had improved as he went on, and some going as much as two feet into the plant.

Halál picked up even more particles, and repeated this process, watching his improvement with glee. He would become very powerful indeed.

halalsig.png

My Chaos profile

He sat quietly high up in a tree. He was more or less in an area not frequently visited by wookiee, for obvious reasons. The last thing he needed was a bunch of feral wookiees coming after him for being an outsider.

He simply watched through the different modes of his vision that his helmet provided a number of simply strange things. He had of course come here hoping to see if either one of the two men he had let into the jungle had been caught by the wookiees. Instead he found something else entirely.

All throughout the village it seemed that the wookiees were more or less as happy as could be. It was almost as if they were all high on some sort of drug. It looked like a really good high. He sighed into his helmet as he moved hand over hand for a better overall angle of the village.

He raised an eyebrow as he came across quite the sight. There in a circle of wookiees was a single wookiee that was acting bizarrely crazy. Using the elctrobinocoulars built into his helmet, he zoomed in closer to come up with a very ugly and a very angry wookiee on the screen. It was covered in mere batches of fur as the skin seemed blistered in many places. If anything it looked as if the wookiee had been caught in a really bad explosion of some sort.

He watched silently as suddenly two more wookiees emerged from the woodwork looking similar and acting just as crazy. Raising an eyebrow, he decided he would check back later to see what developed of the situation. Slinking through the forest he carefully picked his way back to his campsite before perching himself in a tree staring down at Halal.

He silently chuckled as he watched the man drive shards of some sort into the tree. With a sudden leap he launched himself from the tree and shortly after came up inside of his ship. After a quick game of seek he returned with a frag grenade.

Stalking over to Halal, he handed the grenade to Halal.

"Here, you seem pretty proficient in sending things away from you. I want you to practice from a safe distance with this grenade. You must activate it and make it explode with the force. If you do this, I will move to the next phase in your training."

Retreating into the shadows, as not to be caught in the explosion if the man managed to do it he briefly wondered what the two men he had let loose were currently up to.

ship

There was nothing like being submerged in the shadows. Covered from head to toe in high tech armor, his sensors drinking in every detail like a dehydrated man stumbling upon a fresh water lake. He pulled himself up a level higher, what little noise he created muffled with the force. A technique of his own design meant to hide even the clumsiest of assassins as they stalked around.

It was a small realm of silence yet it was entirely his own. His eyes beamed with curiosity as he watched the wookiees stumbled about. Most of them seemed high beyond measure. Yet he noticed that more and more feverish wookiees with their fur missing and their bodies bubbling with blisters and boils were stumbling about, seemingly infecting the populous.

It was incredible that the wookiees had tried to treat or quarantine these wookiees of yet. However, it most likely had something to do with their current high looking state. It seemed that this could pose a significant threat to his current operation. He thought about bringing in a Jedi or doctor to see to the wookiees though his line of thought was quickly derailed as he watched a wookiee withering on the ground, clumps of fur falling out.

Returning away from his little scouting into wookiee lives, which he seemed to care less about, he returned to Halal and wondered what the hold up, was with Ond.

ship

The commander smiled as he stepped back and put the staff back on the rack.

"Congratulations. You have survived your training in one piece and now you are a full Black Sun enforcer. As your first assignment you will take a team of ten enforcers to Myrkr and harvest ysalmari. We are running low and this is a very important mission. You leave immediately. Good luck."

((I know its not exciting or whatever, but its what needs to be done right now. Go for a week and try to have fun with it and maybe get some good character development in. I'll have something more fun for you when you get back.))

pJzctEZ.png

Slicer typed out a datapad and walked over to halal. Giving the man the datapad he then walkedoff. Ond was still off in the jungle somewhere, in this current crisis he was likley to get killed.

He returned to his shp, and moments later left it carrying a few things in hand as he stalked his way to the wookiee village.

ship

Halál heard the cries of the wookiees, their screams of pain shook the undergrowth. He knew that something must be done about this problem, and help would have to come quickly. He scanned the datapad, memorizing every detail of the figure that he would need to find. Slicer had told him to go to Gala, the Rebel Alliance Base, in order to find the woman that could help the furry creatures. First, though, Halál needed a ship so he could leave the planet. His last X-Wing, had crashed and burned, causing him a lot of problems.

The man ran away from the pile of boulders, because, as Slicer had stressed, this was a matter of great importance. Urgency was vital for the success of this mission, and Halál would not be the reason for any failure. At the old Imperial base through the forests, there was sure to be an abandoned shuttle, perfect for his delivery of Ara. Even without the force, Halál would be able to find the place, for he had ventured everywhere on this wooded planet. Pushing forward, with the force rejuvenating him, Halál carried onwards.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The outpost was completely deserted when he got there, completely devoid of any life forms. The shuttle that he was looking for was in the hangar, and it was there that he was headed. He stepped through the entry way, and climbed into the ship, hoping that it would start. Halál attempted to start it up, and was relieved to find that it was responsive. With a push on the thrusters, he lifted off, and flew into space.

halalsig.png

My Chaos profile

The Dawg burst out of hyperspace on the other side of the planet than where Blacksun's fleet was. He flew around the massive planet to "miss" the fleet on the horizon, then once more to finally find it. He chuckled his stupid laugh and opened a communications link.

-------Comlink to Blacksun Armada-------

Hello, my name is Breel, I have in my possesion the lightsaber requested of me. May I dock?

-------End Comlink-------

((Go ahead and post me docking and getting out))

General Larren smiled as he recieved the comm from the Dawg. He gave the ship permission to dock. He watched as the freighter creeped into the hangar before lowering its platform. A young...thing descended the ramp and came to stand before Larren. He handed Larren the lightsaber, which he quickly stowed in his jacket.

"Come with me."

Larren headed down the corridor and towards the training center. He handed Breel off to Commander Nerral before heading back to the command center. Commander Nerral was doing the training in and in the next few days they would begin full on combat simulations, but for now they were focusing on squad tactics. He was addressing Lt. Breel, as he was up next as the leader of the group. His leadership skills, his tactical skill, as well as his decision making skills while under pressure would all be tested.

”œLt. Breel, you are to outfit yourself and your squad and infiltrate this,”

pJzctEZ.png

Breel looked at his fellow trainees. One was a female lethan twi'lek, two were human males and the last was a male rodian. He wished he was the only one doing this exercise, he would be able to get in through the water system and find the commander, swiftly executing him. The exercise was about squad tactics, so he had to incorporate them also. The agile twi'lek, with her tight clothes and lots of cleavage, could be an asset and the humans brute force, while the rodian, carrying a sniper rifle, a scout. They went to the training weapons armory and he let them pick their own weapons, he wanted to use them the way they were best at.

Out of the assortment of non-deadly weapons, the twi'lek took dual pistols, one human took a E-11 styled gun and the other a harmless blade-like weapon and a cutting tool. The rodian picked out a high power rifle, attaching a scope and bayonet. While they were doing this, Breel checked Black Sun's files to get a blueprint of the base after taking one of several shotguns. He also got the list of occupying agents. He picked out the lowest ranked one, sent him a fake message telling him he was joining the outpost and asked him what were the watch shifts like. Ten minutes later, he told Breel everything in the reply message. Breel found the easiest way for everything.

The outpost was rectangle, 100”˜ by 60”˜, with an underground storage room. Security cameras were at every corner, swiveling and leaving a blind spot every 10 minutes on the right wall for three minutes, the vehicle storage was located on the other side of the wall and a large vent high on the wall was letting the fumes out. Guards walked around the building every 15 minutes, so could be altogether avoided. Twin auto turrets on tripods were watching this side, a problem he would deal personally. Once inside, only three rooms would have to be searched, the mess ”œroom”

Commander Nerral nodded as Breel finished the simulation and began to lead him to his next one, the piloting portion of his training. He was handed a datapad comtaining the information he would need and sealed into the simulation. The data pad read:

You have just been accepted into Gamma Squad. As your first training run you are in the simulator and attacking a base on Yavin IV. You are in an E-wing. You have a squad of twelve men including yourself. There are 12 highdefense turrents and tweleve heavy laser turrents surrounding the base. Take out the defenses. In the middle of the attack a squad of 40 men carrying portable missle launchers approach you. Take them out before you continue with your task.

((I would like a really long descriptive post, as long as you can make it. GO!))

pJzctEZ.png

After reading the data pad, Breel thought about how to do the mission. He decided to spelt his force and assign a task to each group. Five would attack first, him included, then the others would join in groups of four and three((medieval and basic chess strategy)). He also decided the basic strategy they was going to use, dive bombing for turrets and swooping for the infantry.

The simulation started. Breel could tell the E-wing was better than the Dawg by far. He looked around at Yavin IV, it was covered in green forests and jungles, much like Kashyyyk, but not as dense or dark. Both were a contrast from the red lava of his home world. He saw the base he was to attack, it was a temple. There were 100 meters that were paved around the base and had the heavy laser turrets positioned in a circle around the temple in this area. The high defense turrets((Yavin turret in battlefront right?)) were also in a circle, but farther away from the base, sprouting out of jungle's canopy.

He order his group to climb and prepare to dive. By diving, he hoped to avoid being shot at by the turret being attacked, but would definitely be attacked by the others. When they got above the base, they attacked. With proton torpedoes destroyed two high turrets and damaged one heavy on the first dive. The high turrets rapidly followed their climb back up, while the heavies spurted out blasts slowly and, so far, inaccurately. Breel chose to be a decoy and at least give his group enough focus not to get hit. He dipped, spun and jerked, just like the flying manuals he read told him to, even trying to get them to shoot each other.

The heavies were too armored, a proton torpedo did little damage the first time around, so he ordered then to just attack the heavies, he knew they were the problem.

He got a crazy idea, get out! He opened the cockpit and jumped out, leaving the astromech to pilot it. He was going to destroy the heavies on foot. He oozed through the spaces between bricks and in between two heavies. He got their attention, both shooting directly at him at the same time. He ducked and watch the lasers hit the turrets destroying them.

He did it again, then gave his E-wing to swoop in and let him get hold of it. As he got in the cockpit, the infantry attacked from the edge of the jungle.

They destroyed an E-wing and Breel called in another four E-wings to join the fighting, but to fight the infantry. The E-wings surprised them and annihilated most of them. The infantry retreated into the cover of the forest.

When the E-wings finished off the heavies, the 18 infantry left climbed onto the high turrets and caught them off guard, destroying two E-wings. Breel had the E-wings stay inside the circle of the turrets and once again called in the reinforcements. The three of them attacked at ground, or forest, level on one side. Both the turrets and infantry didn't see them, so they were able to snipe the infantry with blaster cannons. Breel laughed, how pathetic(of the infantry)! With heavy laser turrets and the missile-armed infantry gone, the powerless high defense turrets were a piece of cake for the outnumbering starfighters.

Breel finished the mission.

Commander Nerral nodded as Breel stepped out of the simulation. He had a printout of everything that had happened during the simulation, and Breel had some inpressive numbers. He made his way over towards the man and smiled.

"You did well, better than most do on their first try. We will now move on to the final piece of your training. Follow me."

Nerral turned and left the simulation hall and moved towards the training center on the ship. The pair arrived quickly and Nerral moved towards the weapons rack, choosing two staffs, one of which he tossed towards Breel.

"This is your final task. Attack me and I will evaluate your fighting tactics. Go."

pJzctEZ.png

Breel looked at his surroundings. The walls, floor and ceiling were metal. The ceiling had pipes running all over it. There were racks with different weapons, from blasters to boxing gloves. There were also dummy droids watching them”¦creepy, they looked like Breel. Breel looked up, the ceiling was strangely clean and shiny, no blaster marks or blood splatters. There were lights hanging from the ceiling, one was flickering. A water fountain was on the wall near the door. He looked at Nerral, who tossed him a wooden staff.

Breel looked at his staff. Nerral wanted him to use it, so he would, no matter how arkward he thought alien weapons were. He put it down, walked over to the water fountain. This is strange, as his species doesn't need water. He went into it, now he was in the water system.

Inside a pipe over Nerral's head, Breel expanded. The pipe exploded, sending water gushing onto Nerral. The water blasted Nerral against wall. The room was flooding, the door automaticly sealed. Breel grabbed his staff and modified his legs to cut through the water. The water would hamper Nerral.

He rushed Nerral.

Crosa was out and about taking his morning run when he spotted Commander Nerral trying to spar with a recruit. The new recruit, who Crosa had never seen before, seemed to have somehow broken the water pipe located above the Commander. Though Nerral, Crosa knew, was just getting started. Ignoring the temptation to just watch the duel, Crosa approached both of them. He didn't have anything else to do, so he might as well take the responsibility of training the recruit. Crosa was about to address the human, when he realised that there was something wrong with him..

Probably a shapeshifter.. Interesting..

"You there" He addressed the recruit "My name is Crosa Hoverich. I am a Vigo here at Black Sun. I will be in charge of your training from here on out." He nodded at Commander Nerral, releasing him of his current chore, then returned to talking to the new one. "First of all, what is your name. I also need to know why it is you wish to join Black Sun. Then, after you have giving me the needed information, we can return to training you, whatever that may be."

Crosa wasn't sure whether to spar with the man or if some other activity would be appropriate. Crosa knew one thing, though, and that was the fact that he would soon find out.

8HRxc.jpg[/url]

"Well, Vigo Hoverich, my name is Breel. I hope I have proven I want to join by stealing a lightsaber, several lightsabers in fact. Why I want to join is the stealing. I want everything, so I just take it."