Sign in to follow this  
FortunateFool

Wow! I can't believe this site is still here!

This is the mod/admin formerly known as Stephen or Corrupt Shadow or Whist Ch'Bat or any of my other aliases I had on Jedi.net/Wampatown/JediRP.

Can't believe it's still around. Wow!

How the heck have ya been, ya scoundrels?!

Oh, wait--I still have my Stephen account. Thank God for Chrome saving passwords. HAHA!

If people still remember me or care, I'll share any life updates.

Hey dude! I can't speak for everybody but I definitely remember you. How's life? The fam? How old is your daughter now?

She's 17 now. We also have a 6yo boy, 5yo girl, and 7wk old boy!

A lot has happened recently. We had had our house wiped out in the August 2016 1,000-year flood down in Louisiana.

"This was the entrance to our subdivision (as taken by someone on a flatbed boat).

This is all of our stuff and debris on the curbside.

Two weeks after the flood, we found out Erin was 4-weeks pregnant.

About 8 months later, we welcomed our 9lb-5oz Gideon into the world.

All three siblings love him (Gabriel looks tired in this; not angry).

Erin, the proud and exhausted mama.

And proud Daddy with Gideon!

I had actually documented the flood stuff a little on Imgur for Reddit in case anyone is interested:

Finally got back to my house after waters receded. Baton Rouge, Louisiana 2016 Flood.

Cleanup after the big flood begins. Day 1.

Flooding Cleanup - Day 2

Flooding Cleanup - Day 3

Flooding Cleanup - Day 4

Flooding Cleanup - Day 5

Flooding Cleanup - Day 6

We're making great progress but still haven't gotten back in our house yet. We are waiting for one last disbursement from our SBA loan to finish it all up.

This is the mod/admin formerly known as Stephen or Corrupt Shadow or Whist Ch'Bat or any of my other aliases I had on Jedi.net/Wampatown/JediRP.

Can't believe it's still around. Wow!

How the heck have ya been, ya scoundrels?!

JNET4LIFE!

I just was typing something in my browser and jedi.net showed up. I thought this site was taken down YEARS ago. My username still worked, Im so suprised! It looks like its mostly dormant? I have so many good memories from here, the nostalgia runs thick!

Hey dude. Yeah we're still here. Like JJS said, the community is pretty active, the forum layout is just outdated for most discussion. It's still perfect for RP though!

hello everyone. i'm a new user here. still trying to figure out how everything works. so i've typed up a character sheet on microsoft word and right now i'm trying to figure out how to post it so i can get started. can somebody please help this poor noob?!

hello everyone. i'm a new user here. still trying to figure out how everything works. so i've typed up a character sheet on microsoft word and right now i'm trying to figure out how to post it so i can get started. can somebody please help this poor noob?!

I am happy to help!