Sign in to follow this  
Jaina Jade Skywalker

Faction Application Thread

From what I understand, I am supposed to post here. My character, Alem, a magnaguard, requesting to join/help the jedi order

Sure thing! Since you're an NFU, you won't need to undergo training, but you can start on one of the Jedi worlds. Most people are at the main temple on Felucia.

Hi there! Welcome! Once you're approved to the usergroup, you can start off on Felucia, which is where the main Jedi Temple is. You can post there and we'll get some people to interact with you until someone takes you on as an apprentice.

Looking to join a military, likely the GA. Don't expect a lot, I'm mostly here to write a story rather than be worth a damn at combat, so don't necessarily expect to count on me for pvp stuff.

Requesting permission to join the war torn GA on a independent basis. Character is a former Alliance Marshal. Think of what Boba Fett was to the Empire in the OT.

Edited by Mythos

*Raises a paper mask of a rebel attached to a Popsicle stick.*

"If I was a rebel, which I totally am, I would got to Anaxes where the rebel fleet is regrouping. Look at me doing rebel things like not eating this baby, la-la-la."

*Flees into the darkness*

((Rebel high command is finishing a major grant due by the end of this month in RL))

Hello and welcome to the Jedi Order Application post. 

What kind of Jedi do you want to be and will you be requiring training today? 

Thank you your number is 4483