Sign in to follow this  
Jaina Jade Skywalker

Faction Application Thread

New players: once your character sheet has been approved, please post here to be admitted to the faction of your choice. An appropriate faction leader will respond to give further instruction or directions.

Current Faction Heads - 10/03/17

Jedi - Darex Trevelian

Sith - Exodus

Galactic Alliance - Tenebris

Imperial Remnant - Raven Zinthos

Black Sun/Beast Riders - Delta73

Mandalorians - ShadowFett (Moon Knight)

---

Example:

I'm Jaina Jade Skywalker and I would like to join the Jedi Order.

Edited by Guest

was told to post here instead, I would like to be a Jedi, and if some one from the Mando'ade could contact me too that would be great

Hello there. Yeah, what will be founded after the current conflict being played out on Mandalore is a group of mercenaries called the Mandalorian Protectors that will ultimately answer to Mand'alor or his delegate and serve not only as literal protectors of the home sector, but also as for-hire troops in the upcoming widespread galactic conflict.

If that's something you're interested in, you're welcome to join up. However, if you merely wish to be a Mandalorian, all you have to do is follow the Six Actions and work for whoever you want. Joining the faction isn't the only way to express that cultural heritage, and many Mandalorians might not fit well there. I can tell you now, it's going to be difficult to be a Jedi and a Mandalorian Protector at the same time, philosophically and due to the traditional mistrust between the two groups.

I don't see my self as a Jedi, but I am a force user, the force isn't good or evil its only the wielders that make it so. or at least from my Point of View. As for being a Mando'ade and Jedi the only thing i can say is cin vhetin and follow the Resol'nare

We actually have a few people that can train you if you weren't looking to strictly be a Jedi. You wouldn't have access to the faction resources in that event (unless you joined the Mandalorians and sought training from someone grey or vice versa), but it's doable. Whatever story you're looking to tell, you know?

I would say approved and go to Ossus, but it looks like you may be heading in a different direction. Either way, it's all good. Glad to have you join us.

Hi. I would like my character, Zoff Wurn, to join the Sith, if it's not too much trouble.

Has anyone contacted you? There's been a few new Sith that have been directed to several of the veterans already. I think there is someone set up for you, let me know if you've been contacted or not.

I’d like to secure a position as a Jedi.

That we can do! What planet will you spawn on? I can get NPCs out to wherever you are!

Welcome aboard

Hi. I would like my character, Zoff Wurn, to join the Sith, if it's not too much trouble.

Has anyone contacted you? There's been a few new Sith that have been directed to several of the veterans already. I think there is someone set up for you, let me know if you've been contacted or not.

No one has contacted me yet.

No one has contacted me yet.

Hello and welcome! Why don't you go ahead and post on Korriban and establish your character, we I'll post some NPCs for you if you post there and a master will pick you up when you are established!