Ilum

RaveN

*Deflecting the attacks and absorbing the kick he swung his baton around towards Bluedust, forcing him to step back to aviod the attack.*

"Angellia, long time no see. Yes, well, Tarrian... she's not..."

*Distracted by Angellia's sudden presence Bluedust stepped in and attacked, forcing Bishop's attention back towards him.*

"Um, I'll tell you all about it some other time. If I'm not careful Bluedust here is going to take my head off."

*Blocking and circling he jabbed in and then sliced around and towards Bluedust's head. After three successive strikes there he swung about towards the body and then took a step away.*

"Perhaps you and Tares would like to train for a bit, get warmed up."

*He could feel the sweat allready building beneath his layers and he quickly shucked off his heavy overcoat. The cold was biting, but felt good none the less. He took a defensive pose, but as Bluedust came in for the attack he quickly beat him to the punch. Attacking in a quick flurry he pushed his friend back through the snow, then jumped back and out of range.*

"Come on Bluedust, is that all you got?"

Bishop.jpg

Tares moved to block the giant swing and soon countered with a swing at the legs. With out acting quickly enough Angellia soon was swept onto the ground. "If this were a real saber your legs would be over there." He said as he pointed to the ground, "You leave your body too open to attack, the sith will try to work their way past your defences, and if you get cocky then that will happen."

Angellia got up and they continued. Tares opened up with a downward slash which was blocked, he then countered with an upward slash with the other end. Learning fast Angellia blocked that too, "Very good." Tares said....

tares.jpg

*as bishop ran towards him he hit his baton at the back of bishops hand and knocked his baton away from him then struck him down with the baton*

hmmmmmmm

*turned around to see tares and angellia sparring he walked over and jumped between them hitting the end of tares double bladed baton breaking one in then spinning around in the middle breaking it all together then he backs back and stops*

hmmmmmmm............. it looks to me like you all need endurance thats why tonight you will not get to sleep in the tent you must earn your sleep

tonight all three of you will meditate all night using the force to hold boulders over your head if you go to sleep or give out it will fall on you and by the way

*uses the force to bring some wood to his hand then throws it down then picks up to rocks and strike them together and lights the wood*

if you want to stay warm and dont freeze to death i suggest also that all three of you concentrate on this fire all this you must do until morning i will stop you when i feel you have done a great job

*as the three sit down he uses the force and places giants boulders over them letting them levitate is and control the fire he walks into the tint*

*as the harsh wind blows there are left to survive with the force*

occ)) dont let this seem to easy its suppose to be kind of hard , and dont let this be two post i will stop you when i feel

bluedust.jpg

OOC: How'd you get to be the task master anyway? At least the three us us are all Jedi Knights you know...

IC: *Concentrating on the boulder above him Bishop could feel Bluedust release his hold and felt the increased bruden as he began to hold it's weight. Bringing it down to a hover a few feet above his head he looked towards the small fire. Cocentrating with what energy he could spare he blocked part of the harsh wind off and gently fanned a small amount of air towards the fire to keep it well fed. Out of the corner of his eye he can see Bluedust walking towards the tent.*

"Why don't you join us Bluedust? Training is training and I'm sure it would be good for you too. I see no reason why you should not test your endurance as well."

*Smiling he went into his state of meditation that would allow him to maintain his control the easiest.*

Bishop.jpg

OOC: *Lifting the boulder from off of Angellia with the force, Bishop drops it on top of Bluedust's tent.*

*Turning towards Angellia, Bishop quickly diverts what attention he can away from the fire and towards the boulder on top of her. Lifting it just high enough to clear her body he dumps it on the other side of her. Without checking he can feel that she will be allright. Glancing up at the boulder above his own head he pushes it up. It had slipped down slightly when his concentration had been destracted.*

"Um... Bluedust, maybe you should have considered the fact that Angellia isn't a Jedi Knight yet, she's still an apprentice."

*Going back to meditating he could feel the others at Ilum and there was an imense amount of thought placed on one thing. A Rouge Jedi Order? Despite his thoughts one had begun. Perhaps it was for the better, the Jedi had done nothing before or since the Sith attack. Mayhap the new order would be more active. When they were finished he resolved to go learn more of them.*

Bishop.jpg

*steps out of his tent and uses the force to lift the rock then throws it landing it right next to angellia rester's head*

i am well of her being a padawan but there is no time to treat her like a baby besides she might surprise us. all three of you need to because what you are about to go through you need to be in touch with the force. bishop you have been dreaming and day dreaming about tarrian now havent i got your mind off of that subject right now you are in a confrontation with your self you must hold the boulder or it will crash and you will suffer like angellia and if yout her as well as you to stay alive through this cold night you must use the force to keep that fire ablaze i will be in my tent resting for my training will be mosre intense and it will be alone or with you if you are ready

*starts to walk to his tent then stops*

may the force be with you my friend for the night is long and cold

*begans to walk to his tent.enters his tent then goes to sleep*

bluedust.jpg

*Nodding goodbye to his friend, Bishop focused on the fire before him while still maintaining his hold on the boulder above him. Channeling the air on the far side of it towards them he was able to give it a steady stream of oxygen that at the same time blew the heat towards himself and Angellia. He was getting tired, but the heat made him feel a little better. Letting most of his senses run on auto pilot, he gently let his concious feel out through the force. Instantly it lachted onto the feelings he was most attuned to. Images of Tarrian flashed through his mind. She wasn't anywhere he recognized and she wasn't with anyone he knew either. He could feel the hate that flowed through her as she trained. The anger she weilded. She had grown stronger, but the dark side had taken from her as well. Snapping back to reality he wiped away a frosty tear that threatened to fall. Then he pushed the boulder back up that had slowly sunk and had begun to press into the top of his head while he had been in his meditative state.*

"Hm, this is a long night... Angellia better wake up soon, give me someone to talk to."

Bishop.jpg

Aru De Thalen's ship comes in Ilum's atmosphere and lands softly on the white snow on a part of Ilum FAR away from the Jedi Temple. Aru walks out of the ship and walks around the area of the landing.

"Perfect."

Aru then sat on the ice cold snow and began to meditate, he was trying to teach himself something. Aru was focused on the coldness and ice cold snow and channeled it into the force.

"Speak of the devil."

*Putting out a hand to steady Angellia while still maintaining the boulder over his head and his control of the fire, Bishop blew a little more of the fire's warmth towards her.*

"You took a bit of a nasty hit there, are you allright? Tares had to leave, and Bluedust is asleep in the tent. We're pretty much waiting for morning and him to wake up. So tell me Angellia, how have things been going for you? It's been quite some time since I've seen you."

Bishop.jpg

From the Sky peirces a ship... Bishop who is on the ground far far from where the ship has come in, can feel his ships presence....

"Now all I gotta do is Find Bishop..." Says Sly "Transmission to Mes, Mes... Can you hear me..." Master Prophet try's to contact his padawan... no response...

Master Prophet fly's low, as he fly's over 2 men in the snow... Master Prophet had found Bishop with the will of the force... "Now all I gotta do is land this ship, without crashing..." Master Prophet says to himself as he touches the ship down to the ground...

The Cargo door drops and Master Prophet Exits the ship as he walks tword his fellow Jedi... Bishop of Battle...

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

"Sly? Angellia, I will be right back."

*Letting the boulder above him slide softly into the ground near them, Bishop stood and jogged through the snow towards Master Prophet. Behind his friend he can see his ship that had been left at Midsengard so long ago. Reaching the bottom of the loading ramp he greeted his friend.*

"Hey, Sly, you brought me my ship! How very thoughtful of you."

*In his excitement Bishop continued up into the ship, gesturing for Master Prophet to follow him. He quickly wandered the into the cockpit briefly, then back into the other rooms, then reuniting with Master Prophet just above the loading ramp.*

"Wow, it feels good to be back in my own ship. I haven't seen it in so long. I take it you were on Midsengard and saw it. Thank you for bringing it back to me."

*He paused for a moment as he watched his friend. For the first time he noticed that something was on his mind. Letting the excitement of having his ship back slip to the rear of his mind, he instead focused on Master Prophet.*

"What is it? What's on your mind?"

Bishop.jpg

Master Prophet lifted his hand and signals for Bishop to sit down...

"Its good to see you again my old friend... your ship was only the second reason I came to see you... the First is going to be a little harder for me to tell you..."

"Well what is it..." Bishop says sort of confussed...

"The Connection you have with Tarrian... is it still open..." says Sly..

"Of coarse... why?"

"I was Afraid you would say that... There is no easy way to say this... but... Tarrian is..." Master Prophet didnt even need to finish his sentance... Bishops face turned a pale white... and a tear swealed in his eye...

"She cant be... I can feel her... she is still alive..." says Bishop now getting concerned...

"No my friend.. she is... she was murdered... what you feel is the connection between you and her souls..." Master Prophet convinces Bishop...

Master Prophet waits for Bishops response as he places a hand on his shoulder...

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

*Tears sprung to his eyes but they were held back by the shear shock that racked his system.*

"Dead? She can't be dead... wouldn't I... but... I would have... dead?"

*Recalling the images he had of her while meditating he wondered if maybe they were images of her before she died.*

"I... I saw visions of her. Of her somewhere. I'm not sure where, and she was with people I didn't know. She was fighting someone. He hurt her and she reacted out of anger. But then I got pulled away from the vision. She... dead? Are you sure? But she seems so... alive still. She allways had a vibrant spirit."

*His head dropped to his chest as the idea of her death sank in.*

"Then... she is gone. Gone truly now. Before she was lost to the Darkside, and now she is lost forever. Who... who killed her?"

*His head rose as he looked Master Prophet directly in the eyes.*

"Who killed Tarrian, Sly?"

Bishop.jpg

Master Prophet stared back into Bishops cold eyes and answered with a straight face...

"Sauron, Darth Sauron..."

Master Prophet knew deep down in his chest that what he was telling Bishop was not true... but by telling this lie, he would in return save a life from being ingulfed in Darkness...

Master Prophet spoke on... "She told me to tell you to be Brave, and that you should be strong... but that was a long time ago..." Master Prophet patted Bishop on the back even though he knew what Bishop was going to do...

"Sauron."

*The name, though he had never heard it before, was permanently burned into his thoughts. He tried to reach out to whatever was left of Tarrian's spirit, though at that exact moment, lightyears away, she cut off their connection.*

"The connection... it's gone... gone. Sauron. He's the one responsible for this? She was good. Sly, she was still good. She just... just lost herself, that is all. I could have brought her back. But now I'll never have that chance because of... because of him. I have to find him."

*The last statement was accompanied by a steely resolve that took over his face as he stood quickly and exited the ship. He gathered his vital materials from where they had been left.*

"Bluedust, I'm sorry my friend. I... I must go. There are things I must do. Goodbye, and goodbye to you Angellia."

*Without giving his fellow Jedi a chance to respond he whirled on his heels and made his way back into his ship. He shut the boarding ramp behind him, stalling any attempt of the others to follow him.*

"Where is this Darth Sauron? Where was she murdered? Where would he be now?"

Bishop.jpg

Master Prophet see's Bishop shut the doors to the walk way... He knows that the REAL intarigation was about to begin...

"Sauron... the last time I saw him was on Naboo... but I heard he was returning to the Sith Temple... She was taken wherever he went... and I think that he is on the Move, the Sith never stay in the same place for too long..."

Master Prophet answered Bishops questions with quick, short, and too the point answers...

"Dont do anything foolish my friend... remember your a Jedi... thats what seperates you from him..."

"I may be a Jedi, but he killed Tarrian! I can't just ignore that!"

*He continued into the cockpit, Master Prophet following him, where he began the preflight procedure. Activating the engines, making sure all of the power was charged and flowing smoothly, and a quick scan to make sure everything was operating correctly.*

"Look, I have to do this. For Tarrian. If nothing else then to stop him from hurting anyone else. Isn't that the Jedi way? To protect the innocent?"

*He could tell his friend didn't like his attitude or the way this was heading.*

"I... I don't want to force you into this. This is my battle to face. I will drop you off at the Jedi Temple or leave you here with Bluedust and Angellia if you would prefer. Where would you like me to leave you?"

Bishop.jpg

Master Prophet Looked at Bishop...

"Do what you must Jedi... but remember once you start down the path of the darkside... forever will it controll your life..."

Master Prophet walks to the walkway... and lowers the bay door...

The wind had picked up outside and it was hard for Bishop to hear Sly yelling... but he managed...

"Farwell my friend... Remember my words... I did what I had to do to save them... I Did what I had to do, and you must do what you must do... Farewell... and May the Force be with you..."

As Master Prophet walked down the ramp, he turned as Bishops ship began to lift from the ground... He pulled a tracking device that was undetectable for most standards and through it, sticking it to the landing gear of the ship...

Master Prophet pulled his tracking device... and it showed the blinking dot as he smiled... knowing his friend would be safe...

*Watching his friend leave the ship he closed the ramp and lifted off the ground. Hurtling upwards and out of the atmosphere he soon found himself gazing at the stars while planning his first jump. He'd have to make a few extra jumps on the way out, so as to throw off anyone trying to trace where he had come from back to Ilum. Leaning back in his chair he wondered where he should go first. Rotating slightly he saw a crumpled up piece of paper. He picked it up and read it: "Bishop, I still think of you, often. I am stronger now." The tears threatened to come forth again. Powering up the hyperdrive he set in his first nav coordinates, the series would ultimately lead him to Naboo.*

"Sauron... I'm coming for you."

Bishop.jpg

*BLUEDUST was awakening as he heard bishop saying good bye and him and sly talking, runs up to sly*

you have no idea what you have done bishop must not fight now his mind is clouded and that is for the worst. i will go after him

*looks over at angellia*

angellia when i return you will be trained by me and i promise you will become a jedi knight if it is your destiny and you follow the light path of the force

*looks over at sly*

i need you to take her back to the jedi temple and i need you to tell the council what has happend and to send me some help i feel i will need it

*reaches in his pocket and pulls out a communicator just like he gave bishop*

here is a communicator it has a built in tracking device which i am going to use to track bishop take this to keep in touch with me i must be off to follow him before it is to late

*pulls out a small device and calls R2-D3 to bring his jedi star fighter to him, after thirty minutes R2-D3 arrives and bluedust gets aboard and sets off and enters space*

bluedust.jpg

"This is Master Prophet to Blue dust... Come in...?"

"This is Bluedust I can hear you..."

"This Is not right, Let him do what he must, He needs to do this... it is his destiny... Turn your ship around, and head back for Ilum.. what you are doing is just enterfearing with his buisness..." says Master Prophet

OOC: (This is a pre-planned Storyline, Dont enterfear with our plans... let him do what he must....)