Ilum

RaveN

*The remnants of Adi-Wan's physical form - known to all in appearance - was no more. No more, would anyone see Adi-Wan in a tangible form. All that were huddled inside, finally stepped out - there were a few scragglers - that left last. All were outside of the small building that housed the ashes of Adi-Wan's corpse. There was a brief silence, where all that were there had no words ... no emotions ... no ... anything. They simply stood, waiting on something to signal to them that it was okay to leave. It was as if no one wanted to be the first to leave. The winds began to swirl violently, and the snow falling vigorously against the feet worth of snow that had already been laid upon the ground below. In a brief moment, the snowfall of Ilum seemed to slow, and the wind slowed its howling. Many had their eyes to the ground, many with their backs facing the same direction. Many congregated making small chat, and many not saying a word. In a brief instant - Orrick felt something within him .... and he turned - his Jedi Robes covering much of his face against the harsh environment. As he turned ... he noticed something. Perhaps he was delirious? Perhaps he wanted to see Adi-Wan so much, that he made it so ... but, alas - he saw him. Adi-Wan ... not physical, or living in this world - but, rather ... a blue translucent appearance. Orrick had read of this appearance - it was known as a "Force Ghost" - and apparently - Adi-Wan had come back for some reason.*

*In the distance - Adi-Wan stood, his robes wirled, and twisted in the wind, as if he was actually standing there. Orrick began to walk to where Adi-Wan was ... and all that were outside turned to see what Orrick was seeing. The Force Ghost of Adi-Wan pulled his hood back, and revealed a smile across his face. His hair now twisted in the wind, as well ... and Orrick stopped just inside of 5 feet away from his former master ... and knelt before him. Adi-Wan looked down upon him, and scanned to the crowd that was now en route to where Orrick was, as well.*

*The Force Ghost of Adi-Wan simply scanned around, and saw many faces that he'd known in his life. Now that he was no longer living, he found true happiness in having become one with the Force. He finally understood and it was the greatest happiness that ever could be bestowed upon any living soul. He smiled again, and he looked down upon Orrick ... he cocked his head to the side, and smiled again as a tear streamed down his "face." Orrick watched as the tear fell from the fallen Jedi Master's face, and as it hit the snow underfoot, it froze, and turned a small patch of loosely packed snow into a small clump of ice. Orrick looked back up to him, and Adi-Wan smiled again.*

*He spoke shortly to Orrick, and Orrick alone before his time here was no more.*

"I know ... Orrick ... I know ... "

*Was all he said ... and he lifted his "hands" back to his hood, and placed it upon his head again. His robes still whipped violently in the wind, and as the snow began to fall with more vigor, again - the Force Ghost of Adi-Wan Tinova, Fallen Jedi Master turned and began to walk, motionless, into the distance from the others.*

*Adi-Wan wanted to look back, to say more ... but, he knew that his message was stronger to Orrick, in fewer words and greater actions. Over his shoulder - he could feel Orrick stand to his feet ... and scream, "Wait!" - and the snow began to fall violently. In the next clearing ... there was nothing more then the snow laden fields of Ilum, no Force Ghost. No Adi-Wan. No ... anything. Nothing more then a lone tear that had fallen from Orrick's former master, and the lasting memory of a true Jedi, from his bones to his soul, a Jedi forever.*

OOC: Thanks to all ... i really will miss RP, but I'm a man of my word ... and so, I must leave RP - for me. I appreciate all of the kind words/actions/posts. You all take care of this RP, and be good to it .. and it will treat you well, as well. Have fun - afterall - this is just a game, isn't it? You know where to find me ... if you need me. I won't ever be too far away ... Good Bye RP of Jedi.Net, and I wish all of you well.

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Reagan landed the Swift and made her way down the ramp and to the funeral pryor. She walked up and stopped at the edge of where Adi's body lay burning. Tears rolled down her faces as she remembered her time with Adi on the lawn on the smugglers moon. And the time that they spent watching over Tarrian's daughter.

She took out the comlink that Adi Wan had given to her, and she tossed it into the fire. "Goodbye Adi. May the force be with you."

Reagan.jpg

I don't feel a thing

and I stopped remembering

The days are just like moments turned to hours

The Bhelliom touches down some distance away from the festivities on Ilum. The occupant of the ship, bounty hunter Vladimir Faust surveys the surroundings with cold blue eyes.

Mother Used to say

if you want, you'll find a way

Bet mother never danced through fire shower

The cold would have stung at him, perhaps if his heart wasn't any colder, or perhaps if he was actually human inside. A long figure drapped in a large white trench coat, carrying a disrupter makes his way through the frigid storms on Ilum. Around him a white storm swirls.

Walk in the rain, in the rain, in the rain

I walk in the rain, in the rain

Is it right or is it wrong

and is it here that I belong

The cold, the snow. Like a ghost in white, the shade of a man know as Faust made his way through indifferent. Shade of a man? Beyond human feelings, emotion, or warmth. Perhaps one better equated the figure to an avenging angel cast out of heaven, or a furious demon escaped from hell.

I don't hear a sound

Silent faces in the ground

The quiet screams, but I refuse to listen

Faust's song continues as he makes his way towards the funeral of the man he killed. The one act that he knows damned him now and for all time. Faust smiles and proceeds to the sanctified ground where the body will be laid to rest. He wonderes if it'll be closed casket, or if they'll show to all how Faust blew off the top half of Tinova's head? How very sureal, attending the funeral of one's life you took, he thought.

If there is a hell

I'm sure this is how it smells

Wish this were a dream, but no, it isn't

Hell, heaven. It no longer mattered. The killing was all that was left. Fine by him. This would be the cornerstone of a new era. Faust's song continues softly as he reaches the sight, picking out the foot prints of the mourners amid the swirling white out.

Am I right or am I wrong

and is it here that I belong

The cybernetic Faust seemed more mechanical than usual as he finally made his way up to the funeral site. Life, death. All meaningless states of existance. Power to take and power to kill. If any lesson could be taken from Adi-Wan Tinova's life it was that the powerful killed the weak. Faust's song reaches its climax.

Why do I feel so alone

For some reason I think of home

He steps inside and surveys the funeral. He smiles, as he steps inside unnoticed, keeping some distance from the mourners near the dead master's buring body.

"He was a brave man, but a fool." Faust's voice rings loud and clear. The attention of all shifts back towards him as Faust posses impassively in the entrance way. "It was with pleasure that I pulled my trigger, and sent the bullet to remove his life from this mortal coil. He was man, and died as one, a testiment to my own power. For that I must honor him, for his weakness demonstrated my superiority, my power as a slayer of man, and maker of my own destiny. So," he states, voice colder and harsher now. "Mourn if you will! Mourn loud and clearn. Weep for him, and most of all, weep for yourselves, for you are all mortal, and I hold the power of your life and your death in my hands!"

With that he raises the gun and fires, disintigrating the alter on which the body rested with his disrupter. The aura Faust gives alerts the FUs to his presence, but is not that of a normal person either.

"Dust to dust, ashes to ashes, such is the way of fools. I'm afraid this party is now over!"

As he speaks a half dozen KiLLeR remotes rise from around him and swirl about the funeral site, firing on the attendants.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

*The hyperspace capsule launched from Black Sun enters Illum orbit and using repulors, sets down. The pressurized chamber opens with a hiss and the assassin steps out into the mission area. He sprints across the Illum landscape to where the briefing says his marks will be.

It takes mere minutes for the assassin to reach his marks. His unique nature protects him from their unnatural sensing abilities, so he is able to scuttle up to them unoticed, and his specialized gloves both project syringes. With a dual thrust, the syringes enter and inject the two Sith, immediately sedating them. The assassin picks both of them up and runs back tot he Hell's envy, with the same tireless stride. He drops the bodiesin front of Raynuk and suggests that the Sith master leave immediately for his own safety.

OOC((Well, after all my work keeping your ass alive, and survivng a Tyranid invasion, you have to go quit on me when some silly sniper comes along. As much as we have argued in the past... which was alot... I still think that you made alot of contributions to RP that will survive well beyond a certain ill fated Jedi master. I was gonna bring beer and prostitutes for you, but Ben drank all of the beer, and well, lets face it, while I did pay the ladies enough to have sex with a corpse, the whole ashes thing kinda screws everything up. So, without sex or beer, I decided to bring the next best thing, murder. Well, somebody else brought murder, and so that wouldn't due. I needed to be original, avant garde, edgy. So here I am doing the same old thing saving more lives .))

Edited by Guest

*Adi-Wan wasn't just a nameless Jedi to Bishop. He, as Sly Stevenson, had been a friend and eventually a thorny reminder of his Jedi past. Bishop didn't say a word or show an emotion, he wore his game face continually as the others said their words. Tarrian seemed to place more stock in the situation than he did. Internally though, he was a wash of emotions. He had hoped to exterminate this particular Jedi himself for his part played in the kidnapping of Kaylynn. However now it seemed that was an impossibility. Faust's voice rang out but he didn't pay it much head. His presence in the Force caught more attention, but not by much. It was when the stone alter in all its flaming glory desintigrated before him that he suddenly looked. The flaming wreckage was scattered about where the body had been, bits of flaming debree rained past his form though none touched. The KiLLeR remotes lifted around the white trenchcoat that stood before them. His brow dropped slightly and the flames seemed to flare up around him, threatening to catch fire to the Jedi robes the embers were scattered amongst. His sabers came on with a terrifying hum. Then there was a pain in his back. He turned to swing at the rear attacker, but his body didn't move. It was only with extreme concentration that he was even able to turn off the sabers so he didn't fall on them. His body was caught and hoisted near Tarrians and they began to move. He was not completely out, though thoroughly incapacitated, as they passed away from the Jedi and their mechanical attackers and approached the Hell's Envy. The landing was harsh but the pain seemed distant at best. The words exchanged above him were a meaningless jarble as he finally passed out completely.*

Bishop.jpg

Hale Akturus ignites his lightsaber and takes a step forward. The blue energy blade casts an eerie glow over the young Corellian's features ”“ his eyes are locked on the white-clad intruder.

"You've made a mistake in coming here, bounty hunter. It will be the last mistake you ever make."

Reaching out with the Force, Hale concentrated on the remotes hanging around the intruder...

OCC:

Between the desire

And the spasm

Between the potency

And the existence

Between the essence

And the descent

Falls the Shadow

For Thine is the Kingdom

For Thine is

Life is

For Thine is the

This is the way the world ends

Not with a bang but a whimper.

-The Hollow Men, but TS Eliot.

Greg, I can't say you're making the best decision to leave RP, but you had an amazing career. You certainly ended with a bang instead of a wimper, so on your behalf, here's one last bang, just for you.

IC: Faust watches the funeral with detachment. The KiLLeRs were doing their job splendidly, but it was time to wrap things up. With the push of a button, he decided it was time to activate the thermals he obtained earlier.

The mechanical, inhuman Faust watches the funeral, seeing his KiLLeRs force a battle. Already the ash from the Jedi's prye mingles with that of his body. The KiLLeRs continue their assault, firing with sharp shooter precision and swirling around the room, targeting the Jedi. One of them fires a shot at Hale, shortly before being slammed hard into a wall by Hale's efforts, exploding in a shower of sparks. The rest evade his control, continuing their deadly dance. Faust raises his own disrupter, ready to atomize any who approached.

Dust to dust, ashes to ashes. Time to end this.

He holds aloft a round sphere, breaking into an inhuman grin. A small beeping noise is heard. 6.6.6. Six seconds, and everything ends...

Five seconds to go, everyone realizes the man standing in the door way is holding aloft a very large and active thermal detonator. Faust breaks into a grin worthy of Mephistophiles, worthy of someone truly without a soul. The thermal beeps in his hands, a red light glowing softly from the small innocuous orb.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

The Corellian's blade swept back and forth, deflecting blows from one of the intruder's remotes. The remote seemed intent on ending the man's life ”“ but Hale would not let himself be taken out so easily. The next deflected shot blasted back to the original source ”“ the deadly remote blasted apart with a small explosion. At that second, Hale Akturus took note of the intruder's thermal detonator.

Without thinking, the Corellian reached out with the Force and pushed at the intruder and his weapons. Without waiting to see the result, Hale Akturus grabbed Airleas Lianahan and jumped out of the room. The two of them went crashing down the frozen corridor...

Faust is thrown back against a wall, but retains his balance, springing back off the wall and focusing on keeping those in the room still present. He calculates his objectives.

Let them go... the explosion should finish them...

Four seconds... then everything ends. Faust holds onto the detonator in his hands, holding the instrument of total destruction that would destroy everything in a 20 meter radius with its limited baradium payload.

Faust focuses on Orrick, firing off a disrupter blast, the energy setting strong enough to reduce him to ash like his former master.

*Kirlocca then walked away from the crowd, and stoped. He wasn't too far away, but was far enough. He pulled out two Ryyk Blades from Kashyyyk and stabed them in the ground, and got on his knee's and began to mourn for Jedi Master Gantoris. And Jedi Master Sly Stevenson. On his knee's...he sat before to Ryyk blades in silence, mourning his friends...*

*As if the entire room fell silent, or at least to frost it did. His time had come, do to numerous wrong descisions, he would meet his end today. But no not from the thermal detonator he holds in his clutches, instead, from the man that had been hunting him since the end of Adi-wan.

Yes, Faust was only safe and non-trackable when in the Last Call. After leaving, his face was seen on Holonet, pin pointing his location to an exact point as he blasted through space.

Yes, his time would come as through the other side of the wall. Swift, precise, this hunter was far more elite than his Mark. Vlaudamir Faust was being watched since he pulled the trigger that shocked the world.

White RaveN stand on the other side of the wall, everyone could hear the sounds of the man on the other side of the wall. All except Faust, his hearing was being muffled so deep by the force, that his hearing seemed useless, similar to that of a shell shock.

With only seconds left, the force was powerful in that room that day, the cold struck hard, but RaveN would strike harder.

OOC: This next move is approved by mods, meet your end.

IC: Faust sits against the wall, with his twisted face, holding what seems to be death itself.

What runs through his head, was not know, because as RaveN pull his saber, he lays the extended beam on the wall, where Faust's head lays.

Inserting the beam, the cool, smulting hott beam inserts into the head of Faust, as he sits broken on the floor.

His brains's were crisped as the beam continued downward, exiting through his mouth, as his hand went limp, he died instantly, never knowing his killer, instead, the last thing he saw, was the burning body of Adi-wan.

In which he realized, Adi's death, would be the fall of his own.

OOC: Due to many hints, my mark didnt know I was hunting him, therefor, he was assassinated, the same way he assassinated Adi-wan.

IC: As the Thermal Detonator rolls from Faust's hand, it is quickly pulled backwards into the wall with the force of a thousand Jedi.

It hits the wall that crumbles under the pressure and force it is hit with, wrapping around the detonator like a blanket around a child.

The wall continues flying backwards as the Explosion bombs, blowing the wall that wrapped around it, off the bomb, but its purpose was served, it had nulled the bombs explosion, in an act of Military Genius.

White RaveN, stares at the Jedi that defend themselves, as the look back at him, in a familiar silence, the mask covers the RaveN's face, preventing them from knowing his true identity.

Walking over to Faust, RaveN closes the man's eyes with a simple hand movemant, as he nod's his head, to those respecting the body of Adi-wan.

Turning, RaveN heads back to the hills at a slow pace.

*An Imperial strikeforce of two Imperial II star destroyers and a Victory II star destroyer arrive and after recieving confirmation that all friendlies were extracted, begin a bombardment with enough firepower to level three cities.*

OOC((I was looking over your posts, White Raven, and in all two of them in this thread, I noticed a couple things. You never actually posted arriving, hence Faust probably thought that you were doing your omniscience thing. Second that isn't Faust, so you're out of luck.))

Edited by Guest

Hand of Shodan: Now, we want no Sith fleet interference in our plot, could you post one of your messages?

Hand of Shodan: jk

*******: I could.....but can you pm me what thread and what is the plot line and who is allowed to be involved....

OCC: Now it's time for my bad news... and if you have any doubts, please be so good as to check the Black Sun thread for the set up as well as several small allusions to this fact in this thread. If it was the real Faust in combat, Hale's force push would not have worked since Faust always was a ysalmari concealed inside the mechanical left arm he has. Also, just FYI, that wall collapse would not have stopped even one of the thermals from annhilating everything in the room, please use http://www.starwars.com/databank/technology/thermaldetonator/eu.html for reference in that regard.

IC: Faust leans back and watches as the timer reaches zero. Everything goes black. It's over. With a sigh, he starts up the engines of the Bhelliom and ascends over the landscape of Ilum. His only annoyance was that he didn't get to see his dupicate play out the battle to the finish.

In the room, ”œFaust's”

In a split second, the droid, Reagan McGregor, Orrick, Wookiee Jedi, Tarrian SkyWalker, Mes Tisserand, Mathias Qui Gon, and White Raven are no more, their bodies caught up in the particle field, distentigrated. Master Adi-Wan Tinova's ashes join theirs as the building is vaporized by the baradium based fusion reaction.

I left the room. So i would still be alive. And i'm sure those actions aren't legal, but if they are, then i will post this just in case!

IC: * Kirlocca felt the death of all the force useres in the room. He jumped up and turned his lightsaber on. His padawan Sayn Ta jumped behind him to stay protected.*

I don't feel anyone in there...that's not good!

*Kirlocca and Sayn ran over to where his ship was. It was covered, but Kirlocca used the force to remove anything on it, he and his padawan got on board and left the system...*

((Sorry about the OCC, here but some points do need to be expressed and others clarified for the benefit of those in the thread and I don't know if I can be on AIM this evening. WR, post more clairit in your actions. When I killed Adi Wan I posted not only following, but the deliberate set up for a kill- setting the rifle, aiming, etc. In your case you should have posted trailing, readying the saber, etc, before making the kill post. Set up is crucial and merely following then killing is not the same as a follow, set up, then kill. Of course the whole matter is fairly irrelivant since it was a puppet you killed, but for the sake of future attempts, after you're recloned keep this in mind.

If it was Faust, unless you sliced his arm in two and killed the ysalmari he keeps there (see character sheet for reference), your force trick with the thermal wouldn't have been pulled into the wall. It was not Faust, since Faust has been watching the droid carry out his actions from the Bhelliom, so even if for the benefit of the doubt (impossible) you stopped the one thermal, the one concealed in the droids body would have proved sufficient to level everything in the room. However the fact you did use the force and failed to dismantle the droids body leaves light to the fact that you failed to stop the droid's explosives, giving causation to the destruction of all in the room.

For Wookie Jedi, I'm sorry about posting you killed and I will amend that. The fact you said you stopped running gave the impression you were still in the vincinity when the bombs went off. Mes, Orrick, Raven, Mathias, and Reagan are still atomized by the thermals. Faust over and out.))

Chad, can you ever be peaceful?

IC:

*Raynuk waited for Bishop and Tarrian before returning aboard the Hell's Envy. The three Sith sat down in silence as Bishop lifted the ship off the icey planet, and sent it spirling back into space. They made the jump to lightspeed, and the Sith were gone from Ilum, to return another day*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

OOC: Very sorry about the OOC, but, If Infact my actions were nulled as you said they were, then My character is still sitting in the hills. Besides, description is not important for my characters hunt and kill on you. (not that it matters now) because I am not a bounty hunter, the need for such posting of actions is not needed.

I leave this ones to the mod's, but this entire setup was bullshit, the use of knowledge outside of RP is I am Grooting insane. Since you, read the thread titled, "Adi-wan funeral Service" you planned the attack that way, when infact, your character would have no idea the services would take place.

Therefor, your actions are nulled, I may not be a mod, but I am ignoring you were even here, because the simple fact, you used poor RP skills to plan such an attack.

Anyone who helped plan this task is a bastard, this meeting was meant to be a peace offering to ADI-WAN and Greg.

(OOC:) Thanks a bunch Faust, that was REAL cool...It was a peaceful remembrance, more toward Greg than Adi-Wan, his character...I think it's a load of BS. Plus, as far as I'm concerned, that was a OHK, no doubt, but that's my opinion, not the mods...Even so, I couldn't have posted a defense post, because I have SCHOOL...Yes I am a student, and AP history takes much more importance than RP in this case. All I can see is see you in hell in 7 days))

ITS.jpg

((If the funeral was not public knowledge, then the presence of the Sith should be better explained. Mes, you have my apologies since I was planning to give Orrick and yourself a chance to respond. I did not expect Bud to respond by cutting the droid down unexpectedly before those present could post a defense. Since the droid was "killed" I found it necessary to respond with the detonation. Greg has my highest respects for being an RPer and things will not change that, but this was simply business. I will defend my actions as they stand, and deal with you as you come after the 3/7 days are up.))

With the job done, and no recognizable survivers, Faust takes his ship and dissapears into hyperspace, leaving a glorious trail of Wagner behind him.

I need to update my resume. It seems I have a reputation for doing both weddings and funerals...

Faust breaks into laughter as he travels through hyperspace, away from Ilum.

White Raven. You can stop with the cursing. I ok'd the attack on the Jedi. It was done with tact. The Sith waited for most to get their say in to Greg before they attacked the Jedi. This is a new rp. More spontaneous fun. Less Rules and restricting inferference. If anyone has a problem with these please PM me but until then give it a chance. Things will be more fun now.

DJ.jpg

OOC: Did my master just get killed?? That sucks. Anywho, he'll be back. I dont know if I am too late but I'd like to say a few words to Adi-Wan, IC and OOC. If its too late just edit the post or something.

IC:

Noah stood watching the burning body of Adi-Wan deteriorate in the flames. He sighed, Adi-Wan was a good man. He had known this since his first day on Yavin. Even though Adi-Wan had a padawan, he had always felt as thought Adi-wan had taken him under his wind, esspecially during the Bug Wars. He and his master fought along Adi-Wan until his end. He felt a loyalty to his him, as much as he did to his own master Mes Tisserand. He would surely miss the great jedi knight. He smiled, knowing that Adi-Wan had fully embraced the force in his life , he knew that adi-wan was in a better place.

Good Bye Adi-Wan. We will miss you. I will miss you. May the force be with you. In life and in death. We will me again.....but not yet.

He smiled and bowed his head to the fallen master. He stepped back and walked off.

OOC-Again:

Adi-Wan, when I first joined the RP I knew that you were the person I should model myself after. Your post were excellent, not to mention you were an all around nice guy. Ive been in way to many RP's where no one gave the new guys a chance but you, and all the Jedi.net people, are different. When I came in I felt completely welcomed. Esspecially during the bug war. You never made me feel left out in your post. You, all of you, embraced my charcater and that means load to me. Im gonna miss your SIG. Heh. I am glad to have known you Adi-Wan. Thanks, g'bye.

pyrosig.jpg

"What we do in life echos in eternity."

"We are but shadows and dust...shadows and dust."

"Man is the only animal that blushes....or needs to."

White Raven. You can stop with the cursing. I ok'd the attack on the Jedi. It was done with tact. The Sith waited for most to get their say in to Greg before they attacked the Jedi. This is a new rp. More spontaneous fun. Less Rules and restricting inferference. If anyone has a problem with these please PM me but until then give it a chance. Things will be more fun now.

OOC: As many of you may guess, It is I as the RaveN. What would have been a great storyline, has been cut short to this new "fun" Jade speaks of, yeah, reaaaaal fun. This will be my last post here in RP.

Jade- You are right, it sure is changing, but... in which direction it moves, is up to you.

As a final request, my wife, Airleas Lianahan, is not dead. That's all I request for this ending.

IC:

White RaveN lay face down in the snow, The mysterious warrior lay after receiving the worst of the Detonator explosion.

Moments before the blast, only one thing can be felt, love.

As the RaveN lay face down in the snow, something compelled Airleas to find out who this masked man was, this man, that helped them. This warrior who came from the hills, a saint, so it seemed, a saint who helped them live, who sacrificed his life.

As she neared the man, she turned him over, removing his hood. The White hair was silky and smooth, and the facial features were that similar to that of, someone very familiar.

The cold Ore strip across his face the mask he wore to protect his identity, was all that was left to separate him from, everyone else. Airleas' sweet cold frozen fingers reach down, as she pulls the mask from his face, she confirms her darkest fears.

The Man who lay on the ground, was non other than Master Prophet. Her one and only love, Sly Stevenson, had sacrificed his life, for her survival. His constant inner struggle, proved one thing, love conquered all.

Tears froze quickly as they ran down her face, she screamed into the snowy night, as all watched. Her pain could be felt from one side of the galaxy to the other.

All could feal her pain, enough to break the hearts of every living soul in the galaxy, her heart wept.

Sly's cold dead body lay broken on the ground, as she kissed his frozen lips, whispering "I love you" hoping that he would respond. But something told her, that her love would never speak again.

She laid her head on his chest, waiting for his heart to beat again, but she knew, it would never beat again.

------

(Sly's mind prior to dying)

As Sly felt the shocking blow from behind, he felt pain, but at the same time, he only felt love. So much love filled him, as the only thing that he could think about, was how he had lost his child.

Sly only could see his wife, holding their dead child in her arms. So many days he wished to relive that day over, so many days he spent crying, wishing it didn't happen to him, but it did. In fact, it hit him harder than anything else, however, love brought him here. Here today, to his home planet, to protect his wife.

He knew of her danger, and he sacrificed himself for his one true love.

Sly was finally at peace with the loss of his son, because, he knew, that by loosing his child, he gained many children. A child to Sly, is someone who graced his life and filled it with joy and love.

His child Mes Tisserand graced his life.

His child Adi-wan Tinova graced his life.

His child Tares Vortex graced his life.

His child BLCKCLONE graced his life.

His child Eas-San Fenrir graced his life.

His child Ara Lai Kaipi graced his life.

His child Neh RaveN graced his life.

His child Kirlocca graced his life.

His child Bishop of Battle graced his life.

His child Tarrian Skywalker graced his life.

His child Viano Migueles graced his life.

His child Raynuk Montar graced his life.

By loosing one child, he gained thousands as the list went on. Now, finally, Sly was at peace. He reached his true life.

-------

Airleas's tears damped the ground, as she held her husband, she knew nothing but love for him, and wanted so bad to hear his voice. But that day would not come.

Airleas turns to Hale and Monty, and with the force, she sends them a message of their knighting. Both would now be considered Jedi Knights, as she reached around to the side of her husband's waist.

She reached, unlocking his saber from his belt, igniting the blade. Those watching screamed for her to stop, as she lifted the blade high into the sky, as she thrusted the blade downwards, straight into her chest.

Her heart slowly stopped beating as she placed her hand over his chest, speaking her final words...

"I.... Love.... You....." She says, as she slouches over on top of her true loves dead body. Together, the two, lay, in perfect harmony. Finally at peace.

================================

In the distance, the distinct ghost of Adi-wan walks, alone, he walks, guarding over the plains of the frozen Ilum. As those who could see him, see another two figures join him, as the three walk into the fading horizon.

The three figures, best of friends, all loved each other, more than the next. There would never be a stronger friendship in the galaxy, as a little piece of every Jedi died that day.

Airleas, Sly, and Adi-wan, best of friends, fade into the frozen horizon.

OOC: Thank you to everyone who made my career successful. So concludes the legacy, remember, its all good and fun. Love you all, Bud, Signing offline”¦ for the last time.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

((OOC: no the sith were not behind this attack, Faust is a bounty hunter, and Zero is an imperial. They are not affiliated with the sith at all. This was all a Chad and Robbie scheme, and was taken from OOC knowledge read through a thread. Tarrian and Bishop were here cause they had unfinished business with Adi Wan and were Jedi with him before turning. Raynuk came with us.))

IC: Tarrian took the controls of the Hell's envy, and blasted off to Mimban.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"