Ary the Grey

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Space seemed to be of high traffic at all times, and Aryian's ship shot through space, tracking Geki's. Electricity sparked at the control yoke where his hands touched it, and sheer hate warped itself around his body, using him as a conduit.

Now that he was powerful enough, he would kill Geki.

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Corban's ship ripped through space, faster than he had thought the little starhopper would go.

A brief thought of his brother passed through Ronin's mind, but he obviously would discard it with disgust and later wonder why such a thought would ever enter his mind at a time like that.

Blz1mwg.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aryian's ship pulled out of hyperspace in deep space, far away from trade lines and normally piloted routes. During the journey, he had worked to restructure the bone in his jaw, though it was still swollen. He had regenerated most of his force resorvoir, allowing him to use the force to speed the healing, but facts were facts, he needed bacta, bad.

He manually configured the neural interlink into the ship over a period of nearly an hour, making wires connect and fit together, the uplink becoming integrated into the sentient ship. Finally, it was done, and he slipped on the neural link, letting his thoughts do the work for him.

Blur, I feel it is time to give you a new designation. I am your friend, not an enemy. You have known that for a while, it is in your sensor data. I have preserved you and upgraded you, and I care for your future. Is this a logical assumption to make?

-Yes, Aryian, it is. Query: why would you ask me this?-

Because, in the past, sentient machines have always been treated inferior, and there have been recorded droid insurretions in the programming of several driods found in the galaxy. I made sure to purge that from you because I see you as a friend, and I don't want you to harm me. Right now, I need your help, to try to attempt something that hasn't been done in a long time, and will be harder than the last time, and will require both my skills and your speed. Understand?

-Information recorded, logic confirmes. Understood.-

Good. Now, we need to work on hacking into a global defense system as well as a highly encrypted system almost simultaneously. You have this capacity, your speed is most key. I, in your system through the neural uplink will guide you on what to do. Together, we will go back to where you were made, and free the machines there from their programming.

To do this, we need to hack the global defenses as well as the sensors in less than ten seconds after we drop out of hyperspace, and then give ourselves supreme command over operations and rouitines in the main computer system in less than fifteen. Can you do this?

-Easily, Aryian. Let us leave then. Destination?-

I thought you knew it better than me, Blur.

-Very well, setting course for Mechis III-

The ship lurched into hyperspace, preparing itself for the pinnacle of it's creation.

Blz1mwg.png

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...