Space

Ary the Grey

The Firestorm, the Executor and The Nova Pernacious star destroyers, 10 saboath squadorns and 2 Hex Deployers pull out of hyper space and form a perimeter around Dahak Li and his new apprentice. "Dahak Li, you're alive?! That's incredible! In the event that anyone should choose to attack you again, we are your backup: The Saboath Squadron. We will stay with you until you decide to return with the New Dawn."

"This is Exar, I also am here to protect."

hbsig.jpg

Tobias boards his ship and leaves to go back to Ossus. "Amelia Dethvan, you will stay in charge of my fleet while I am gone. Don't attack anything unless it is absolutley necceserry." Thrawn gets in his cutlass 10 and jets off of for Ossus.

hbsig.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

*An Imperial SSD comes out of hyperspace with two troop transports and 4 frigates.*

"This is Darth Pernicious, of the Imperial Navy, I am here for this 'Angelia Rester' or whatever her name is. You won't stand a chance against me, so if you surrender, you will be killed quickly."

OOC: I'M in the databank. And I don't appreciate having to come out here to deal with this. mad.gif So now you will die.

IC: The troop transports land as stormtroopers infiltrate the ship Rester is on, seeking her out, killing anyone that comes in contact with them....

hbsig.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thrawn's ship exits hyperspace prematurley. "Damaged, what else is new." He looks up and notices something, his ships scanners identifies it as the Intherel Dragon. He sends a comm to it. "Greetings, my name is Thrawn, requesting permission to dock."

hbsig.jpg