Space

Ary the Grey

The Defiance shoots through space going to Nastarine. Dahak gives the command to stop, and as the do they find a Naboo Cruiser slightly damaged drifting through space. "Pull the ship in with our tractor! If anyone is alive bring them to me if not I want that ship fixed up and ready to be my personal transport." after the Cruiser is picked up the head off one more time for Natarine.

Hours later the fixed up Naboo Cruiser slows to a halt. "Alexander show me what you've got."

------------------

"The darkness of night grows darker and the sneer of evil mocks you for the Sith are back to stay."

Dahak li

[This message has been edited by Lord Dahak li (edited July 31, 2002).]

Let the arrow fly and strike naught but my heart.

To Tobais on a seperate comm. "I pulled out just in time barely made it." turniing to Alexander "You have great skill and power, when it comes to the force you are so intune that it takes the form of your body to speak. You will be my apprentice now we must go to Nastarine."

------------------

"The darkness of night grows darker and the sneer of evil mocks you for the Sith are back to stay."

Dahak li

• 3 weeks later...

A comm to the Admiral: "We took of late but will meet up with you before you reach the Temple."

------------------

The Silver Eagle is a Royal Naboo Cuiser modified to go faster and to be stronger. bts_sm.jpg

This ship will help me on my way to being a powerfull Jedi.

http://pub64.ezboard.com/bthesithreign

• 2 weeks later...

A Royal Naboo Cruiser comes to a near complete stop and sends an open comm through the area. "Tressym. Are you there?"

------------------

The Silver Eagle is a Royal Naboo Cuiser modified to go faster and to be stronger. bts_sm.jpg

This ship will help me on my way to being a powerfull Jedi.

http://pub64.ezboard.com/bthesithreign

• 2 weeks later...