Space

Ary the Grey

Tarrian - "Hey, it looks so beautiful in space all of the stars and everything.

Bishop - "well, at least you won't get lost this time sinse your traveling with us."

Tarrian - "Very funny, Bish, very funny. And what are you laughing at Talon?"

Talon - "Nothing."

The three settle back for the long trip to the planet curst.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Flying out of the atmosphere in Bishop's ship, Tarrian slumps down in her chair.

"At least we got as many out as we could. It's going to get crowded down there."

Tarrian looks over at Bishop and knows that she looks exhausted. She hopes that Bishop does not feel her fear and distress over the whole situation. She tries to dampen down her feelings, and meditate for calm, but she just keeps seeing all of the civilians that were left behind.

She just feels so helpless.

Tarrian opens a comm to Talon and Searcy.

----comm trans.-----

Talon, I guess that we are inroute to Coruscant. At least that is where Bishop has set the controls.

Searcy, do not be to quick, the lightsaber will come in time. Talon, Bishop and I waited until the very end before we built our own lightsabers. In the meantime, if you concentrate on your inner feelings, you will beable to feel Talon, Bishop and myself through the force. That can be your next lesson while in route to Coruscant and the Jedi Temple.

Talon, show him how, you seem to be the closet right now and my feelings, are all over the place so I probably would not be the best one to show him.

*Tarrian closes the comm and goes over to Bishop, she looks over his shoulder to see what he is looking at.*

Bishop, I told Talon and Searcy that we were going to Coruscant. Lets do this. We need to help.

*She looks into Bishop's face and puts her hand on his and gives it a little squeeze. Then she smiles and goes over to the co-pilots seat and makes sure they are ready for anything.*

Bishop and Tarrian see Searcy and Talon and wave them over. Tarrian is starting to feel more like herself and is greatful that her friends were there for her. Especially that they were not judgmental of her.

Searcy and Talon sit down and start eating with them. Tarrian turns to Searcy...

"Well, Searcy, how was it feeling us through the force? We seem a little different don't we."

"I know, but now, I would rather feel through the force then see with my eyes."

Tarrian reflected on her statement to Searcy, her connections through the force were stong with Talon and Bluedust but with Bishop it was different. His was the strongest. It was like he was an extention of her. She was not sure where she stopped and he began. She wondered if it was the same for him. What would she have done if he did not make it on Curst or in the Temple. Maybe that was why she had been so upset. She would have to talk to Bishop.

"Searcy, why don't you try a little levitation, you could try putting your food on your plate with out touching it."

"Just take a deep breath and relax. It will come to you and flow from you like a stream."

She waits for Bishop to finish and then looks over at Talon.

"God Talon, I know that it has been a while since we actually had a meal but you don't have to eat everything in sight. Bishop can always make you more."

She looks over to Bishop and smiles saying...

"I help you in the galley this time if you want?"

With everything that had gone on for the past two weeks, why did she all of a sudden feel nervous with Bishop. She got busy doing the dishes and was glad that he did not talk because she knew that she would probably say something to embarrass them both.

As she washed, she gave the clean dishes to Bishop. When she was finished, she turned to hand Bishop the last glass and bumped right into him, the glass fell and broke. She bent down to pick it up.

"I'm so sorry Bish, I usually am not that clumsey, usually I know exactly where your standing. I must not have been opened to the force. I have been clamping down on my feelings for the past couple of hours."

Bishop bent down to help her and just put his hands on hers and looked at her.

The surprize on Tarrian face was replace with a look of pure joy. she saw the mischiveness(sorry about spelling)in his eyes and decided to play along. She ran down the corridor leading to the bay. She hid behind the door and waited for him to follow her. Clamping down on the force so that he could not see her, she waited and when he went through the door to get her, she came up behind him and jumped on his back covering his eyes and laughing say..."guess who"

He turned to her and reached around to put his arms around her and draw her to him.....

She looked into Bishop eyes, "My heart is pounding", she said. She took in a shakey breath, placing a hand onto his cheek and the other over his heart. Her knees wanted to buckle and she realized, that she was very nervous. She lifted up her chin and slowly, looking into his eyes, she brought her mouth up to meet his. she wrapped her arms around his neck and let herself go. She fell with him.

"You may be right, but talk about bad timing."

Tarrian looked up into Bishop's eyes and smiled, she opened herself up to the force for the first time in hours and opened herself up to him. And in that one moment, she knew that he could feel how she felt for him. That what she was feeling was very strong and she was fearful of losing him. She reached up to brush a piece of hair off of his face, and kissed his cheek. She kept her hand in his and turned to follow Talon and Searcy in the other room. Before she let go of Bishop's hand, she sent him a force message....

"Next time, there won't be any interuptions"

She gave him a little force squeaze and walked back out to the others and said she would be back. She went to her quarters to get changed.

Tarrian ran down to her quarters and got changed. She decided that she was not going to feel foolish. I was not wrong to have these type of feeling for Bishop.

she leaves her quarters and feels a call through the force. She feels bluedust, she knows that he is still alive. She runs back down the corridor to the galley where the others are and tells them what she felt.

"Bishop, talon, bluedust is still alive, we have to go for him. I don't know if he'll be able to last".

Tarrian followed Bishop to the cockpit to help with getting the ship ready. They didn't speak but both knew that their friendship had taken on new demensions.

"Are you ready for this Bishop? I don't think that we should go in there like we did before, I think that we should try to get past without being seen. maybe I could show you how to close down your feelings. That way they would not be able to detect us."

She waited for him and he just turned to her and raised his brow, winked and smiled. Letting her know that everything was going to be just fine.

When the comm is closed, Tarrian turns to Bishop and says,.....

"Bishop, I think that I could probably close out the force on all of us, You and talon could do that for yourselves I know but I think that I should be the one to close out the force for searcy, I seem to be able to do that the best."

Bishop nods his head and just looks at her quick and then looks away.

"Now, don't you start saying that you don't want me to go with you. You know that I'm going. You wouldn't be able to stop me even if you tried and you know it."

She could feel that that is exactly what he wanted her to do. He wanted her to stay behind with searcy so that neither she or searcy would get hurt.

"Your not going to be able to keep me from getting hurt, Bish. We have to do this and we have to do this together. we'll just have to make sure that we all make it back. The 5 of us and that no one gets hurt."

Tarrian puts her hand on Bishop's shoulder and gives him a nudge.

In her quarters, Tarrian lays down and goes into a jedi sleep trance to get some rest. She closes down her presense in the force. She does want Bishop to know what she is planing. He would not be happy. But she knows that she will not let him leave her behind. In her sleep, she is haunted by terrible images. A dark man, his troops. she's there with Bishop, he is coming closer and sending the troops away. Talon is there, his lightsaber ignited and he is charging....

Tarrian woke up and the feeling of dread all but smothered her. Then she realised that she had opened back up to the force and Bishop was on his way to her room. She could feel the worry and dread radiating from him. What was she going to tell him.

She could feel him probing her through the force, so there was no reason to try to fake sleep at this point.

"I don't know what your talking about, you just startled me, sorry."

Her hands were starting to shake, she angled her body enough to hide the tremor in her hands and she stood to go over to the basin.

(Bishop)

He moved through the door before she could stop him, "Don't pull that on me, Tarrian, tell me what happened. I know you and I know when your upset. Your hands are shaking.", said Bishop.

She just sighed, she didn't want to tell him about the vision, he would try to make her stay behind and she didn't not want to have this arguement again.

"Okay, Bish, you win, I had a vision and it scared me."

She waited for him to stop looking at her like that.

[This message has been edited by TarrianSkywalker (edited August 21, 2002).]

She stayed in his arms for a moment then backed away from him.

"Okay, we were at the Sith Temple, you and I, there were alot of troops and a dark man, all in black. He just kept walking towards us and as he pasted by the troops he sent them away saying that he would hanle us. Talon was there, he had his lightsaber ignited and he was charging. I don't know who he was charging though, us or the dark man."

"I am not staying behind. I'm going with you. You are not going to be able to stop me and I am not going to have this conversation again."

She looked up at him and knew that he just wanted to keep her safe, but that was just not going to be possible.

"I'll be careful Bish, you know that I will. And I'll keep Searcy under cover as well."

She stood there alone in her quarters. She knew that he meant well. And she was afraid but she had to do this.

She opened her mind to the force and reached out to Bishop. Just a soft touch through the force. At first he resisted, but he let her in. Emotions were swirling and clouded. But both knew that they had to do this together, there was no way around it.

She finished what she was doing, and then followed Bishop back up to the cockpit. He was sitting in the pilot seat just staring out into space.

"Bishop, I know that you're afaid that I'll get hurt. I'm afraid too. If I wasn't afraid, I'd be stupid. We can do this together. We started this together and we will finish it together one way or another."

She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I can't make you that promise, though, I won't leave you. You can't ask me to do that. In my vision, we were together, we have to be together, I don't know why, I just know that we do. I'm sorry but I won't leave you."

She rested her cheek on the top of his head and through the force she took some of his strength and gave him some of hers. And they just looked out over the vast stars.

OOC: Okay, talon, so it's a jealousy thing, right.

Thankful for Talon's interuption this time. Tarrian reaches over to answer him before Bishop can argue with her about not leaving.

--open comm--

Okay, Talon, we read you. We can set down and transferr.

--close comm--

She looks over to Bishop and gives him a weak smile and he just looks away. She can almost hear him saying that the discussion is not over, yet. Not by a long shot.

Bishop and Tarrian land on the astroid and lock down Bishop's ship. they transfer over to searcy's ship. Neither one is speaking right now and tarrian can feel that Bishop is trying to find the right words.

"We're on searcy, let's get started."

OOC: Okay, not jealousy, envy? j/k. I know what you mean.

Tarrian stood there waiting for Bishop to say something, anything, but he just looked at her.

"We need to settle this, Bish, I am NOT leaving you on a planet full of flaming sith. You can not ask me to do that."

She reached out to him knowing that he was not happy at all.

"Well...."

"You can not expect anyone of us to leave you behind and if Talon knew that you wanted him to leave your butt on a planet just breathing with sith he would be just as upset with you as you seem to be with me."

"Now, something else is bothering you. I know you. what is it?"

She reached up to brush her hand across his cheek and lightly brushed his hair out of his face.

"Please tell me what is wrong?"

Tarrian went to Bishop and held him. She looked up at him and her temper and attitude softened. How could she be mad at him, he was only trying to protect her and he knew that she was only doing the same for him.

"I'm gonna go back up to the cockpit to help out with things. Join us when your ready."

She turned to go then stopped at the doorway...She wanted to tell him but thought better of it. She just smiled at him and left him to his own thoughts.

On her way to the cockpit, she ran everything through her mind.

If he knew what she was planning to do he probably would try to do whatever he could to get her off the ship. she could not even let Talon or Searcy know. Because they would end up helping Bishop.

She knew that Bishop could feel that she was holding something back from him about her vision but she wasn't about to tell him. If he even thought for a minute that she was deliberately walking into danger. Well, she didn't want to think about it.

She would just have to be sure that they all made off the planet, with or without her.

She entered the cockpit, "Hey, is there anything that you need me to do?"

OOC: Whatever you decide is fine with me, if you guys want to get started tonight, bishop can post for me.

Tarrian knew that Bishop would be right behind her, so she went straight to Talon to find out what needed to still be done. She wanted to be busy so that Bishop would be less likely to try to pry out of her what she was planning to do and the true extent of her dream.

"Okay, Talon, put me to work. What still needs doing before all this goes down."

Talon looked over at her and tried to get a read on how she was feeling, but she was closed to him, too.

Tarrian sits and relaxes, she's as ready as she's going to be. Bishop walks in behind her and gives her a reassureing smile. She starts to feel guilty about hiding things from Bishop, so she decides that she has to come clean about the whole thing before they go into this.

"Bishop, Talon, Searcy, can I talk to you? I need to tell you something before we go down there."

She sits down and looks at everyone, she takes a deep breath and starts.

"I had a dream a while ago and I've told Bishop must of it, but not all of it. You were there Talon and you were fighting, but you were fighting me and Bishop. And I don't think that all of us are going to make it off there if we don't do this completely together."

She waits for the others to answer and notices that Talon just looks down at the floor. She trys to probe him through the force but he is blocking her. She realizes that he knew.

"Talon, what is it? Do you know something?"