Space

Ary the Grey

*Raynuk quirked his eyebrow at the sight before him. There it was, one of the more elaborite and well known of the Sith Superships, exploding in three different places at once. But then Raynuk fully understood when he saw the small ship shooting away from the now useless ship. Raynuk could feel something was veery differnet about this pilot, and it didnt take him long to figure it out*

"A Jedi..."

*Raynuk smiled, and kicked his engines to full and shot off after the ship only IDable as "Dark One" Within seconds Raynuk was apon the ship, a dastardly smile crossing his lips as snuck into the ships wake, watching intently as he decided what to do. The Minitour's Revenge was fully customized, and boasted superirior weapontry and shielding capable of taking on a Victory-Class SD (Which he has done before) Raynuk tapped his fingers slightly on the controls as he thought, his sheilds at Maximum just incase the ship had indeed seen him. And all at once, Raynuk leaned over and smacked a button, looked out the window, and then pushed another... *

------------------

Are you index_eu.html scared yet?

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

• 3 weeks later...

*A few hours after Bishop falls asleep for the night, he is woken up by a presence in the force. As he looks around, he sees nothing. But then, a Ghasty vison walks through the door and looks at him, stone faced. The spirit is that of Raynuk Montar, a Sith that had seen Bishop at the Sith Temple as well as the Palace. The Spitit begins to speak to Bishop in a cold "send chills down your back" type of monotone voice*

"Bishop...you worry about Tarrian dont you. Well you need not to. She is in good hands ar rhe Imperial Palace. Emperor AP would very much to keep her alive, and I have been assigned to watch her...you should stop worrying about her, and start worrying about yourself...

*The spirit smiles very evily, and then begins to laugh manicly before dissapearing all together...leaving the laugh to fade out of Bishops mind*

1fE1uLv.png

• 2 months later...

*The massive orb of a planet seemed to spin effortlessly, having no cares of what was happening elsewhere in the Universe. The planet itself didnt even have a care about what was happening on it's surface. It's many inhabidents shuffled about with theitr busy little lives. And among the ships that buzzed around the planet, landing and taking off, there was yet another lack of care. So when the Minitour Reborn made the jump out of hyperspace, no one really noticed or took care. The small Starfury-class ship was as old as the TIE/ln of the Empire days. Very few of these ships remained, and the owner of this particular one had upgraded it heavily, and illegally. The small ship powered up it's Sublight engines, and made it's way in closer to the planet. As the ship neared the Spaceport, the Control tower hailed the Starfury, and got a single responce*

"Override code 82-17-B"

*The controller's eyes widened dramaticly, and they turned to each other. They regained their composure and pushed the approptrate buttons and called back to the ship*

"Minitour Reborn, you are clear to land...the hanger is opening now...Welcome home Master Montar.."

*The controller trailed off, realizing how rediculous he sounded. There would be only one reason the Minitour Reborn would come back to Chandrilla, use the public Spaceport, and use that Override code...

Raynuk was dead.

The Starfury turned and pitched downward towards the hidden hanger. The ship set down softly, killing it's repulsors and opening the Cargo Hatch as a group of Human men walked over, and pulled out the presious Cargo. They set it down on the repulsorsled and pushed it off into the darkness that was Chandrilla's Underworld. The men, ranging in age and experence, stayed quiet as they moved along down the dimly lit corridor. When they finally reached the large double sealed Blast doors, the two older Men stepped forward, and entered the Access Code's on either side of the door. The outer rim of the door, glowing a Bright, yet dark Red, turned to a pale green color, and the door slowly opened. They pushed the sled inside the large complex, and shut the doors behind them. Inside the room, it a great deal brighter than the corridor the men had come from. There were a few Dozen Scientists inside the room, all at computer terminals and looking at Data Readouts. As the door slammed shut, most of the Scientists looked up at the group that had delivered the Cargo. The Scientist at the nearest terminal nodded and walked towards them, nodding at each in turn.

"So...he has come home..."

"Yea, used the Override Code and everything..."

"Hmm..wonder how it happened this time...oh, no matter, lets get everything started"

*The main scientist ushered over two more, and they moved the Sled to the middle of the room, and pulled off the casing of the Cargo....

There, was Raynuk's lifeless form*

"Ok..lets get the samples."

*The scientist retreived the DNA samples they needed,and injected them into the Cloning tube they had set Raynuk next to, and set the controls for Maximum Growth. They shut the caplsule, and turned back to their work they were doing...*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*Exactly 20 hours later, the blast doors once again opened, and Raynuk stepped out into the dimly lit corridor. He was wearing his Sith Robes, his Twin sabers hanging at his side. All three items had also been recovered, and so had Raynuk's Memories and Knowlege. He walked down the hall, a good 100 ft, and came apon the Darkened Hanger. He flicked the light on, and smiled. His ship was sitting there waiting for him. He nodded, knowing his ship had proformed exactly as it had been programed to do when Raynuk died. He climbed aboard his ship, and was preareing to take off, when he first thought about his fellow Sith. What had become of them all? Zar...Ciagyoel...JGoD...and all the rest..What had this War agaisnt the Jedi done to them? He knew most were dead. He sat back in his chair for a while, and just meditated. After an hour of just sitting there Raynuk had his answers...

Zar was dead...

So was JGoD...

Ciagyoel still lived somehow, though Raynuk couldnt pinpoint him.

He looked up and our the window before him.

He couldnt go back, not yet....

Raynuk powered up the ship, and exited the Hanger sielently and left his homeworld, shooting off into space..Destination unknown*

1fE1uLv.png

• 2 weeks later...

*Raynuk smiled as his small ship, the Minitour Reborn poped out of Hyperspace over the blue Sphere below him.

Mon Calamari...

He turned and looked down at the planet for a moment, taking note of its near perfect solitude. He then turned from the planet, and set his coordinates to land on the planet in the public docking bay. Raynuk exited his ship and looked around breifly, seeing if anyone noticed him. He pulled up his hood, and made his way out into the bustling streets. He walked solidly, knowing exactly where he was going. He turned down one of the main roads, and walked right up to the large gate at the end of the mostly dead street. Two Mon Calamari guards jogged over to him, weapons drawn.

"State you buissness Human..."

Raynuk looked up, glancing at the guards, each in turn. he smiled slightly deviously, and spoke again

"I am here to see Ghar on Personal buissness.."

The guards looked at each other, and then one spoke

"Ghar doesnt wo--"

His words were cut short, and him even shorter, by Raynuk's white lightsaber. A split second later, the Second guard had been removed from his head. Raynuk couldnt have planned it better. He had stalled just long enough so that there was no one walking along the Main road when Raynuk 'removed' the guards from his way. Raynuk smiled once more, and took the key cards off of the Guards, and walked up, to the main gate.

"WELCOME TO MON CALAMARI ENGINEERING, PLEASE INSERT YOUR ID CARD, THANK YOU"

Raynuk almost burt out laughing at the quiet, calm and inviting voice of the computer terminal concidering what he just did. He inserted the key card, and the picked up the be headed guard's head, and used it for the retinal scan that came after the key card. Finnally the door opened, and Raynuk walked in with evil in his face *

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*After wandering the halls for about an hour, and unforntunelty having to kill five more guards, Raynuk found what he was looking for. He sat down at the computer terminal, and scanned everything in a 20 meter radius, making sure no one was around. He inserted the datadisk, and began the download he came for. When the file was his, Raynuk went to leave, when the Alarm went off. He cursed himself silently. Aparently someone had found the dead guards... Raynuk ran to the nearest window and blasted it out with a Force Blast, and found metal bars. He quickly did away with those using his lightsaber, and jumped out the window, landing on a nearby roof. After that, Raynuk was gone*

1fE1uLv.png

*Five hours had past since Raynuk dissapeared into the Cityscape of Mon Calamari, and there Raynuk sat, in a Booth at some local Cantina. He looked around, his hood up as always, waiting. He pulled the small Data card out of his pocket, and tilted it a bit, looking at it*

Master AP will find this very useful I hope...maybe later I can get some more information to rebuild the Sith Fleet...

*Raynuk looked up and around the Cantina, still waiting patiently*

Come Bishop..I am here, I am waiting

1fE1uLv.png

*Raynuk's hooded head nodded breifly as he looked around*

"Yes..I am ready, I got what I came here for. AP will be most happy with what I have found. Raynuk stood, paying for both his and Bishop's drinks, and walked out. When Bishop emerged from the Cantina, Raynuk turned*

"Excuse me a moment..."

*Raynuk re-entered the Cantina.

The sound of a lightsaber...

some muffled yells...

shattering glass...

the smell of Lightsaber on flesh...

Raynuk emereged, his black cloak dotted with Purple specs. He had his white saber ingnited, and touched the tip to the puddle on the floor. With in four seconds, the entire Cantina was awash in White Flames. Raynuk closed the door and barricated it from the outside as the muffled screams of Agony rang through the thick walls. Raynunk had only killed two of the 50+ patrions in the Cantina, but soon the rest would burn to death. Raynuk turned to Bishop*

" I am ready Bishop...lets go."

*They made their way back to their ships, and Raynuk got the co-ordinates from Bishop, and followed him into hyperspace*

1fE1uLv.png

• 2 weeks later...

*A Small drone about the size of a small TIE fighter attaches to Ciagyoel's ship, and refills the Oxygen tanks onboard. It then fires off it's Engines, turning Ciagyoel's ship, and blasting off into hyperspace, carrying him to the hidden Sith command post*

1fE1uLv.png

*Raynuk sat at the controls of the Minitour Reborn drumming his fingers on the console infront of him. He had searched only Orto and Ilum so far, and still had the faintest of Clues where Kaylynn or Airleas were. He pulled up the list of planets he had searched against his list he had imput soon after he left Ilum:

Ilum-Searched-Faint Trace

Orto-Serched-No trace

Next Planet: Alderan II

*Raynuk nodded approvingly, Alderan II would be where he serched next. Raynuk knew however, it would be a while before he had any sort of clue where Airleas or Kaylynn were. He sighed and imput the jump codes for Alderan II and wiggled in his seat, deciding to get some rest while he was in hyperspace. He dozed off shortly, dreaming of Airleas, and acually seemed happy while he drempt*

1fE1uLv.png

*Again, Raynuk found himself in the coldness of space, cramped into his ship. He pulled up the List again, and updated it:

Ilum-Searched-Faint Trace

Orto-Serched-No trace

Alderaan II-Serched-No Trace

Next Planet: Bespin: Cloud City

Raynuk sighed and looked around him at the coldness of space. He was amazed at how calm and peaceful he was right now. He had killed at least 50 people since he left to serch for Airleas and Kaylynn, and yet was calm as though he was just traveling back home. All this time in space made him feel very alone at times. He activated the Hyperspace Alarm again, and decided to do some reading on the Holonet.*

1fE1uLv.png

• 2 weeks later...

*Raynuk just leaned against the doorway for a minute, not wanting to interupt them. He began chewing on his cheek a little bit, blinking carelessly as his thoughts wandered off. He snapped back to life when he heard Tarrian almost yell his name. he turned to them, seeing all three of them looking at him. He smiled, trying to displace his uncomfortness, and spoke*

"Just thought you should know...we're gonna drop from hyperspace in about five minutes..."

*Raynuk then turned, fleeing the room, and went back to the cockpit*

1fE1uLv.png

• 5 months later...

*The modified A-Wing, with Raynuk at the controls soon poped into Hyperspace, Raynuk's emotions beginning to turn and run through his body, adding to his inner strength*

Ryu...The lead of the air attack is yours, and I shall be right there beside you. But when the ground landing happens, I will be there as well..

1fE1uLv.png

• 2 weeks later...

*Raynuk nodded aboard Jin's ship. JGoD was right, their time would come again....eventually. He looked out into space, thinking and couldnt help but crack a smile*

"I know for a fact....Zar....he would be proud of you Brooke..."

*Raynuk turned back and glanced at her, reading her face before continueing, his eyes downward*

"You've twice chose to back out of a fight, to better the Sith...bases come and go...the Sith themselves are the important things. I think, we have been blinded of this. The Jedi too are the same way. We can not continue charging in at bases...we must take out the importance...the PEOPLE. Stealth and cunning have long been our allies, I suggest we use them now. Take them out individually...."

*He realized, perhaps a bit too late, that he was clenching his fist hard enough to turn most of it white. He let lose the Chaos of his emotions....

He stoped talking, continueing to look down...rubbing his fist.*

"...I miss him Brooke...I miss him."

1fE1uLv.png

*And a second later, he took her hand lightly*

"I am at your side Brooke...We will rebuild and return to power. THAT is the oath I make to you now."

*He let his hand slide from hers, and returned to rubbing his fist...the moment of caring gone from his head*

1fE1uLv.png

*Raynuk finnally sighed and slipped into a half meditation, half sleep state. For the moment, they were safe. And if the message he sent out was received, there would be a substancial amount of time alloted to regroup. He knew where the ship was heading. He had been there once before, as Zar's apprentice, long ago...There the sith would be recovered and rebuilt under different eyes.

He sat there for a long while, jsut thinking and calming himself, vaugely aware of JGoD's self mutilation*

1fE1uLv.png

*Raynuk sighed again and opened his eyes, and looked at JGoD as she grasped her throat, the blood dripping down her neck. He had a good inkling she wasnt as 'alright' as she made out to be. He had felt her dream in the Force, and now had to chose....

There was a period in Raynuk's past, when he held onto extrenuating feelings for her, knowing he too held feelings for her. And they had put her in a situation none of the three wanted to be in. Each wanted to be rid of it, but knew someone would get hurt in the process...In the end, it was done, and Raynuk was left with a tear in his heart...a wound that to this day never healed fully...

But the Sith were a fighting breed, not one for feelings of love, or even compassion, something Raynuk never fully rid himself of. A weakness in some people's eyes. Raynuk was only a Knight, perhaps this was his last great hurdle to Lordship. The future was his to mold...his to decide....

He turned and reached out, wiping the blood from her neck with his hand and taking hers gently*

"Whatever it was...it wont happen...We wont let it...I wont let it..."

1fE1uLv.png

*Raynuk nodded and smiled, putting his other hand over hers.*

"I have long kept secrets of my own...yours shall be no burden. I am here to support you in your leadership Brooke...to the end of it. "

*He stayed like that for a moment, just sitting there, holding her hand in his, and jsut...watching her before he realized the others might be staring. He glanced around, and found no one paying attention, and then patted her hand and sat back, sighing*

1fE1uLv.png

*He too let what little sleep he had catch up to him. He heard what she said and smiled That he would...i doubt it not... He gave her hand a small squeeze, and fell into sleep himself, a small smile left on his face from moments ago...

The Sith would return....

....after a nap *

1fE1uLv.png

• 3 weeks later...

*After a long while standing at the window, Raynuk turned, his eyes seemingly narrowed slightly. He sighed almost inaudiably, and walked towards JGoD, watching her for a moment before speaking softly, words ment only for her ears*

"Despite all this...I found myself worrying...not for my own saftey, but...for yours. But I realized, after boarding the ship, that I am dwelling on feelings from long long ago. But it is good to know you indeed are all right, after being taken from right infront of me...quite a scare that gave me as well, after I promised to watch out for you and all..."

*He allowed himself a small smile, and even a laugh at his own failure in that department*

1fE1uLv.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

*Space had always been a solitude, an open door, and a way out for Raynuk Montar. The sith sat idley in space, looking out into the darkess, and the white swirls around him. His mind drifted away from the present, away from the future, and looked beyond time, and into the past. It had occured to Raynuk less than 12 hours before, on Mimban, that he had lost his way, lost what he was truely searching for. Lost the reason he left Chandrilla in the first place.

The Sith's mind progressed backwards through time, through his life. The past months, as leader of the Sith on Mimban passed in a blur, all but concidered pointless in his mind. Instead, his mind stoped on the War agaisnt the Bugs on Kashyyyk.

And thus Raynuk set his co-ordinates to serch out his past and find his future. The Ogariv shot into Hyperspace, to appear over Kaskyyyk.*

1fE1uLv.png

• 2 weeks later...

*Raynuk turned around from his own chair and spoke to Jareth*

"Perhaps not...you yourself still require a good amount of training Jareth...But I am pleased to know that you already are reaching out to others to help them Master basic things..."

*Raynuk stood up and sat down across from Jareth and Viano and spoke to the boy*

"Viano, you've seen the holocrons of your father. Tell me, what do you feel about him? About what he has done, about where he is now."

1fE1uLv.png

• 2 weeks later...

*The Ogariv blasted clear of the atmosphere of the hidden Sith planet, with Raynuk Montar at the controls. As soon as the ship made the jump to hyperspace, the Sith turned around to look at Abaddon*

"I will tell you this Abaddon, I dont care who wins, you or Mes. If you die at his hands, I will send your body home, and I will release Mes. If you win, I will send Mes back to the Jedi. This is the end of the line for Mes....Theres nothing more I can get out of him, and it is clear that he is a hazzard to the location of our planet. Mes was once a friend of mine, and no hatred or darkness in my soul can force me to kill him. We need powerful Jedi in the universe so that we do not become bored Abaddon....That is why I am setting Mes free after the duel. Have your fun with him. I will be watching..."

*Raynuk didnt even allow a responce from Abaddon as he turned back to the controls to guide the ship to their destination*

1fE1uLv.png

*Raynuk smirked as he looked out at the stars streaking by before him*

"Abaddon, you truely are a new cocky Master. My reasons for my feelings are my own, just as you have just reasons for your emotions. I do not ask you to understand them, but I do ask that you trust my judgement as you have done so before. You are correct, I am in a sort of 'mid life crisis' one that has me reflecting on my life, and leaving me with a feeling of losing something along the way. I promise you Abaddon, my manipulation is decent, or I wouldnt have granted this duel to you. I wouldnt truely count Mes as a friend of mine Abaddon, more of a person who I see has similarities to myself, an aquantice perhaps, for he stood beside me in one of the darkest times for this Universe. I commend him for doing so, for his fearless loyalty to the Universe that spawned us all. Very few Jedi Knights would choose on their own accord to stand beside a Sith Master in battle. He is the only jedi that I truely respect. Perhaps it is this feeling of respect that you mistake for friendship Abaddon..."

*After setting a few more relays, Raynuk again turned to Abaddon*

"...my skin crawls because of your lacking trust in my skills, my reasons, and my integrity. The Sith can not prosper without trust in eachother Abaddon. I trust you. The question is...Do you trust me or not?"

1fE1uLv.png

*With a slight sigh, Raynuk pulled the Ogariv out of hyperspace as the timer went off. At first, it was nearly impossible for Abaddon to figure out where they were, and Raynuk intended to keep it that way. He himself had never ventured to this sector of space, and found the asteroid field he pulled into slightly troublesome. He slowed the ship down and turned once again to Abaddon*

"Here we are... Acrid."

*He turned back around and started the ship moving again*

(Im assuming you know where to post now )

1fE1uLv.png

• 5 months later...

*The Ogariv II shot through space without much incidence as Raynuk managed the controls in silence. He was waiting, sure of the fact that she would ask the question. The time was for questions, and him teaching her what she wanted, and needed to know. The ship continued on, and even he wasnt too sure where they would be going.*

1fE1uLv.png

"Because you deserve life quite honestly...I was there when Bishop trained you, I saw the power hidden within you. Plus other reasons..."

He trailed off, still making it quite obvious of his being busy with controling the ship.

"I only kill those I have to. I had no reason to kill you"

1fE1uLv.png