Space

Ary the Grey

Calm hands piloted the stolen YT-1300 light freighter as it drifted into space, it's pilot Lord Lucifer the newly titled kiffar sith lord at the helm after just dispacthing of what he thought was to be his new apprentice from the world of the living, however it was not to be. The darkness soothed the sith lord and allowed him to focus the darkside around him allowing him to open his mind to meditation just after he punched in the correct co-ordinates setting the ship to autopilot to arrive away from where the fighting was taking place...afterall he was not stupid, e had heard of the war over the planet and wished for no involvement aterall he was only going there to pick up some lost property why get involved in someone elses affairs unless it affected his plans, although the prospect of causing some mayhem was midly entertaining.

That thought was quickly swept aside as the stars drifted away into streaks of light when the hyperdrive was activated. Lucifer began meditating...and would continue to do so until he arrived at his destination.

((Next Post Coruscant - Sith Temple ))

https://jedirp.net/topic/4851-trodai-narat-iv-adas-darth-akheron/

Akheron.jpg

"Only in my pain, did I find my will. Only in my chaos, did I learn to be still. Only in my fear, did I find my might. Only in my darkness, did I see my light." - Darth Akheron

I survived the Great JNet Outage of 2012

• 1 month later...

Making the jump Lucifer exited the first part of his journey...now all that was needed was to make the microjump to the deathstar where he was certain both the empire and republic forces were boudn to end up...and as a result his hated enemy the jedi, yet another reason to attend.

Putting in the co-ordinates he made the final jump.

((Next post Deathstar - exterior)

Akheron.jpg

"Only in my pain, did I find my will. Only in my chaos, did I learn to be still. Only in my fear, did I find my might. Only in my darkness, did I see my light." - Darth Akheron

• 2 weeks later...

A inconspicious ship makes the first jump to a destination unknown before making another jump, little did those in the depths of space know whom was aboard, that of the recently revived sith lord Lord Lucifer...his heart filled with hate and wrath, soon his enemies would pay for what they had done but first a trip to a world of darkness was what was needed if he was to find an heir he would search the planet which in many ways crafted him into what he was...Trulalis.

And thus the co-ordinates were set and the second half of the journey begun.

((Continue in the Trulalis thread.))

Akheron.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

The foreboding darkness which is The Black Heart jumps into the deep of space stopping briefly while it's occupant that of Lord Lucifer himself ponders his newfound quest.

Looking forward into the dark as he sat upon the pilot's chair the sith lord meditated trying to figure out just how he was to earn the respect and trust of the Alcazarin's...his soon to be allies, brothers even. Meditating, allowing the darkness within himself to contort him the kiffar found his answer.

It was slight at first hardly worthy of notice until a nudge became akin to a wave of pure energy...energy that could only come of the darkside and one that had now become familiar to Lucifer. Speaking out into the darkness the sith toiled upon it.

''Hmm strange, that wasn't there before.''

Toiling some more the sith lord spoke out to his ship's AI.

''Firestorm see if you can find any subspace anomalies that are local to this area. Look for those that are energy based...look for a vast build up, anything that is highly irregular and unlikely to be a local phenomenom, follow this build up with the long range sensors, find the source.''

The AI responded simply before beginning the various scans.

''As you command my lord.''

It took an hour of sifting through the various anomolies that were found but eventually one that stuck out was located. It seemed a large energy vortex of some kind was emminating from Vjun, a known sith world so it was likely this anomoly was of their making. Thinking upon it briefly the kiffar sith decided to investigate this newfound power, perhaps it may lead to his ascension...perhaps not but what was certain was that he felt a sensation run down his spine when he felt it, as if he were being led to the planet by a unseen force a fact which troubled him deeply as the journey began.

His course was set...Lucifer began the jump to Vjun.

((Continue on Vjun.))

Akheron.jpg

• 1 month later...

Jumping out of hyperspace in the void of space Lucifer thought on what type uprgades he would possibly want for his craft...it was a fien vessel already that ahd served his purpsoe well but still more was needed if he was keep up with todays enemy, with ever changing tactics and armanent.

Inputting the correct co-ordinates he made his way to the galactic gunshop as was his intention.

((Continue Galactic Gunshop))

Akheron.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

A lamba class shuttle mostly unconspicious jumps out of hyperspace as it's pilot and it's passenger exit from thed dark of space...both sith by nature make the first stop before one Darth Lucifer a kiffar sith lord---the pilot inputs the next set of co-ordinates on the journey before punching the buttons and sending the ship hurtling into the deep darkness...stars becoming lines and streaks as the ship shot off to Byss.

((Continue on Byss))

Akheron.jpg

The same lamba class shuttle which had previously traversed the deep of space made the first jump before continuing on to Courscant it's next detsination where the pilot would drop off a passenger before continuing elsewhere.

((Continue on Coruscant))

Akheron.jpg

Space...it wad dark and cold but yet within it lay a darkness that settled the pilot fo the Lamba class shuttle that now entered it's domain.

Just as foreboding and ever changing as the sith lord know as Lucifer who now travelled through the hyperspace lanes. The kiffar was on a mission, one he would quickly accomplish once he reached his destination but first he would need to enact a second jump.

Inputting the co-ordinates Lucifer set a course for Vjun where he would hopefully locate his brethren and complete what he had set out to do.

Akheron.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

A inconspicious Lamba Class shuttle makes one brief stop before heading to Coruscant or more specifically The Galactic Gunshop.

((Continue Galactic Gunshop))

Akheron.jpg

The Black Heart made it's way up out of the atmosphere of Coruscant and onwards to Byss the pilots intended destination.

Akheron.jpg

• 2 months later...

The Black Heart a heavily modified Vanguard-class gunboat makes a single jump to the deep of space before it's occupant inputs another set of co-ordinates to Coruscant...or more specifically the sith temple on Coruscant.

It's sith lord occupant was returning to the place of his rebirth.

Akheron.jpg

• 1 month later...

As The Black Heart entered hyperspace Lucifer handed over the controls to the ship's AI to act as the pilot, knowing it would take a fair while to reach their intended destiantion it provided a opportunity to instil yet more knowledge upon his two apprentices en-route.

Walking from the pilot's chair once the AI was in control and programmed to inform him of their arrival within the system the kiffar spoke.

''It shall be sometime before we arrive, upon our arrival we will be required to fight thus I shall prepare you and instill more of my lessons upon you. Come to the cargo bay.''

With that the sith lord walked to the cargo bay one deck below and waited for his students to arrive.

Akheron.jpg

When the two finally made their way to the cargo bay Lucifer was there standing and waiting for them. It seemed while the cargo bay was only half full the other half in which they stood had been converted to serve as both a meditation and compact training space for in flight travel...at least temporarily.

The kiffar spoke.

''I shall try and fit in as much as I can upon our journey. You will need all I can teach for when we arrive we go to battle, for this you must be prepared. I shall explain more of the force and of our philosophy later when we have more time...for now you will need to be battle ready.''

With a short pause the sith lord continued.

''A ancient sith once said if you seek to aid everyone that suffers in the galaxy, you will only weaken yourself”¦and weaken them. It is the internal struggles, when fought and won on their own, that yield the strongest rewards”¦If you care for others, then dispense with pity and sacrifice and recognize the value in letting them fight their own battles.

There have been no more true words than that. As a sith I as you should believe these words...and know what I am about to tell you. Conflict is the only true test of one's ability, challenging both individuals and civilizations forces us to grow and evolve. The avoidance of conflict”“like the pacifist teachings of the Jedi results in stagnation and decline...limiting all you can become."

Lucifer paused a moment before continuing.

''If you are to be truly free you must constantly challenge yourselves both inside and out so that you may rise over the weak and become as a shephard whom would lead the herd of bantha to their rightful place. Self-reliance and the idea that an individual only deserves what they are strong enough to take is core to our believe. Morality is an obstacle to be overcome if you are to become a sith you must abandon such notions as I have told you and recognize and seize opportunities for advancement and self-empowerment wherever possible.

Now on to teach you just what truly drives you...what gives the sith our power over the force and the jedi. You may ask what gives us such ability and I shall answer simply, truthfully---it is emotion. By harnessing the negative emotions such as fear, rage, anger, hate, passion and pain...emotions which are as natural as air to you and me a sith can become truly a god to all below him so long as he or she constantly trains themselves, challenges themself. By harnessing these emotions rather than suppressing them then can you truly understand the force and get the answers you wish for.''

Lucifer looked to Calmin as he said this before again turning to them both.

''Only the worthy can control their emotions and use them, while the weak are ruled by them becoming slaves to their own anger, do not let your emotions cloud your judgement but instead take control of them and use them to your own benefit then shall you feel the force as it was meant to be.

You may ask what of the emotion love? To this I say be wary although a Sith may love do not be tempted by it's full embrace this leads to mercy and thus as a result weakness...only direct your love towards something of benefit, for instance a love of passion or pain.''

Pausing again for breath Lucifer spoke out.

''Now that you know the source of the sith's power...your power I shall teach you how to use these emotions to control the force. We shall still simple with that of Telekinesis...the ability to lift objects of any size.

The power of energy over matter”¦and mind over both. With this technique is it possible to lift objects according to your concentration and move them, hovering the items in any direction. The size and weight of an object is only relevant in the mind of the practitioner, and once the mental distinction about an object's size is let go of, objects of any size can be moved...be they as simple as a stone or sentiant species to that of a large ship however as with all things with practice comes perfection.

Attempt this now upon one of the crates present however be careful about it, some of them contain unstable and volatile elements. Remember what I said...use your emotions to raise the object in question and stretch out your hand and mind to focus upon it, locate it's thread within the force and tug at it---like a puppet to perform upon the strings you pull however tug too hard and the puppet shall strike at you so be mindful of that. Now perform as I have asked and you shall learn more, do not let me down...or yourselves prove to me that my instinct about you both was right.''

With that the kiffar just waited and watched, if anything went wrong he would be there to set it right and inflict the harsh reality of what happened if a sith apprentice disappointed his master.

((Calmin & Drake begin whenever you are ready))

Akheron.jpg

Lucifer looked at both of his apprentices as each attempted to lift a crate. Drake was the first to try however he failed his task...it seemed he failed to concentrate and use his emotions as he had told him to do, failed to listen he would learn the consequances.

However first he would also observe Calmin. Observing him the kiffar saw he accomplished the same task albiet the crate was a little shaky it was not bad for a first effort. It was then Drake tried a second attempt this time overcoming the obstacle. At that moment he spoke to both of them.

''Not bad at all Calmin you performed admirably, however Drake you took two attempts as a sith I expect results the first time. Did you not listen to my words. I told you to concentration and move them, hovering the item in any direction..to tug lightly not force it.

It seemed you failed to listen properly, did I not tell you to use your emotions, to concentrate fully. Perhaps you are in need of a little...persuasion to listen in future let this be your first first and last mistake under my tutorlage and may you be right the first time, Calmin learn from his mistake a sith must always be first and make the first attack the only one needed.''

With that Drake had barely moments to think before Lucifer enacted the potent technique which was Torture By Chagrin no doubt it would some amount of amusement for Calmin who would observe it. Torture By Chagrin or Memory Walk was conducted by Lucifer mentally reaching into his victim's mind in this case Drake's, forcing him to relive all the worst memories of his life, both painful ones and ones that were merely embarrassing, over and over and over again to the point where it almost seemed to cause physical pain.

Despite this the technique seemed to help his apprentice after the initial pain had subsided for the kiffar had noticed that after it's use sometimes his subjects would demonstrate a slight increase in intelligence and efficiency after they recovered.

Once the affects had subsided Lucifer spoke again.

''Next time do not fail me or yourself perform the technique the first time that no second attempt be needed. Less I use a more persuasive method of getting results from you. That said listen carefully both of you for the next technique I shall instill upon you.''

Pausing a moment the sith lord spoke.

''This technique works on the same principle as that of telekinesis in that you must use your emotions and concentrate fully. However the difference is that you will need to push out with your mind instead of lift an object. Visualize your target with your mind, then force it away from your consciousness. This should generate a force push for you. The more will power you pour into it, the greater the force exerted toward your target. The opposite would be to draw objects to you. The same principle applies, just the opposite affect. Try this now upon a blaster if you have one, place it at the other end of the cargo bay and bring it to you or push it away if you place it close and do not fail me...both of you.''

With that Lucifer again waited and observed.

Akheron.jpg

((Ok you had enough time Calmin to post so I'll continue on for now. ))

Lucifer watched and looked at both of his apprentices before noting how Drake was this time the first to complete the task he was set. He looked at Calmin, one of both anger and dissapointment as he spoke

''Did you not listen to me. Did you not learn from Drake's mistake that I do not accept failure..nor do the sith. This was a simple task yet you have yet to do it.

Perhaps you too are in need of the same persuasion that you too listen and perform as expected.''

With that Calmin was the one who had barely moments to think before Lucifer enacted the same potent technique which he ahd used upon Drake...no doubt he would this time be the one to be amused.

With focus the kiffar applied Torture By Chagrin to the miraluka before him. Mentally reaching into his victim's mind , Lucifer forced Calmin to relive all the worst memories of his life, both painful ones and ones that were merely embarrassing, over and over and over again to the point where it almost seemed to cause physical pain.

Despite this the technique seemed to help his apprentice after the initial pain had subsided and as Drake improve slightly his intelligence and efficiency after recovering.

With that moment the sith lord spoke.

''Let this teach you I do not accept failure or inaction. Now complete your task less you recieve more persuasive methods.''

On that Lucifer turned to Drake and spoke.

''As for you you shall move on. Sit and meditate, focus yourself and use the darkside to heighten your senses with the Force. see how the Force binds all living things together, and recognize these bonds as threads that can be recognised individually....see how they interact with each other.

By doing this you shall enable yourself to feel your environment, detect danger and the location of hidden beings or enemies even through barriers, as well as see in complete darkness without the use of your eyes allowing you to find, engage or avoid a being. Try this now as I stand in the room opposite, locate and track my presence.''

With that the sith lord moved out of the room momentarily to the cockpit.

Akheron.jpg

((Ok seeing as you posted Calmin I'll have to adjust slightly so everything is in order.))

Before heading into the cockpit just as he was about to leave the kiffar noted how Calmin had now accomplished his task, it seemed the incentive had worked.

Turning to face him he spoke.

''Now do as Drake. Sit and meditate, focus yourself and use the darkside to heighten your senses with the Force. see how the Force binds all living things together, and recognize these bonds as threads that can be recognised individually....see how they interact with each other.

By doing this you shall enable yourself to feel your environment, detect danger and the location of hidden beings or enemies even through barriers, as well as see in complete darkness without the use of your eyes allowing you to find, engage or avoid a being. Try this now as I stand in the room opposite, locate and track my presence just as Drake.''

With that the sith lord edxited for the cockpit, once he was inside he waited. He would know when they had done as asked the force would reveal this to him.

Akheron.jpg

After waiting for a short while and at being satisfied that both had accomplished their task the kiffar returned to the two.

He gave a nod of approval before speaking.

''Very good. It seems you both learnt your lesson..perhaps in future you will listen more. I shall now teach you both a similar technique to that which you just used only this time instead of sensing out individuals it shall instead be focused upon sensing intentions of others or rather picking up impressions of an individuals emotional state. Of reading them so to speak, their current train of thought.

Some call it Empathy. This technique is useful in that it shall enable you to sense if someone is decieving you or not when speaking to them if their mind is open although those of a strong mind can block such probes as can those who are aware of your intention. Try this now, focus your anger and hate upon sensing what each other's current emotional state...of sensing the impressions in the force, using them and deciphering from this what each other is feeling.

However to try this I need for both of you to open your minds to each other. How much is up to you.''

With that the sith lord waited until the task was done. He had sensed what Calmin was thinking and knew he longed to know this technique which was why in many ways he had chosen to do so but not the only reason---it was only natural that he learn such a basic application of the force.

Akheron.jpg

((Ok I've given you both long enough to post (Calmin & Drake). It's been 5 days and you have yet to reply so I'll continue us on regardless. ))

Lucifer waited for his two apprentices to do as asked but before given the chance the alarm went alerting the kiffar that they were exiting hyperspace above the planet at any moment.

With that alert Lucifer said one final word before leaving for the flight deck.

''Continue as you were doing. By the time I return for you I expect you to have done something.''

With that the sith lord left for the cockpit leaving the two to decide what to do next.

((Continue on Onderon))

Akheron.jpg

• 1 month later...

The Black Heart exited hyperspace momentarily before making another jump, one of three to be made that would take the ship to Dagobah at the galaxies edge.

Having used the first jump to heal Lucifer walked his way to Zuko's assigned chamber where he hoped to find his newest apprentice. The journey would be a long one and it would be some time before arrival thus the kiffar had decided to get the human up to speed with both Drake and Calmin's level of training and use the journey for that purpose.

Giving a slight knock on the chamber door the sith lord entered and spoke.

''Arise my apprentice. The journey is a long one and as such we shall use this opportunity to learn...you of the force and I about you.

But first I must know what is your name you neglected to inform me on Onderon, and just what did your former master teach you.''

Lucifer knew Drake and Calmin would take care of themselves for the time being...they were not forgotten, when on Dagobah and the meeting over he would continue their training also and use the temple for that purpose while it was there.

Akheron.jpg

Lucifer gave a nod before speaking, he noted the blood but took little mind of it as it was wiped away. The kiffar was forced to take a sit since tanding up for extended periods seemed to hurt like hell, the two broken ribs were still in healing and as such standing for long periods caused a intense pain despite the appliance of bacta patches and painkillers.

''Hmm Zuko interesting name. I am Lord Lucifer, former inquisitor in times long past, now Sith Lord and as you know now your master.

You say you were taught by a Lord Achzet, I have not heard of the name before however it is irrelevant now, ties of the past must be forgotten that we advance and become stronger for it.''

The kiffar paused a moment as his ribs started hurting before subsiding and spoke again.

''I shall try and fit in as much as I can upon our journey. You will need all I can teach for when we arrive that you are prepared for any eventuality and are trained up to the same level as my other two apprentices...Calmin and Drake. I will not have one below the other you shall all be on equal footing upon arrival.''

With a short pause the sith lord continued.

''A ancient sith once said if you seek to aid everyone that suffers in the galaxy, you will only weaken yourself”¦and weaken them. It is the internal struggles, when fought and won on their own, that yield the strongest rewards”¦If you care for others, then dispense with pity and sacrifice and recognize the value in letting them fight their own battles.

There have been no more true words than that. As a sith I as you should believe these words...and know what I am about to tell you. Conflict is the only true test of one's ability, challenging both individuals and civilizations forces us to grow and evolve. The avoidance of conflict”“like the pacifist teachings of the Jedi results in stagnation and decline...limiting all you can become.

If you are to be truly free you must constantly challenge yourselves both inside and out so that you may rise over the weak and become as a shephard whom would lead the herd of bantha to their rightful place. Self-reliance and the idea that an individual only deserves what they are strong enough to take is core to our believe. Morality is an obstacle to be overcome if you are to become a sith you must abandon such notions as I have told you and recognize and seize opportunities for advancement and self-empowerment wherever possible.

Now on to teach you just what truly drives you...what gives the sith our power over the force and the jedi. You may ask what gives us such ability and I shall answer simply, truthfully---it is emotion. By harnessing the negative emotions such as fear, rage, anger, hate, passion and pain...emotions which are as natural as air to you and me a sith can become truly a god to all below him so long as he or she constantly trains themselves, challenges themself. By harnessing these emotions rather than suppressing them then can you truly understand the force and get the answers you wish for.''

Pausing another moment letting the information sink in Lucifer continued.

''By not practicing and exhibiting lazyness you limit yourself and the Order. Under my tutorlage I shall have no such lazyness and expect you to practice often less you suffer for your ignorance.

You say you once knew a few abilities and were trained in them if this is so then it is likely the skills remain albiet dormant at the back of your mind and are in need of remembering.

Now that you know the source of the sith's power...your power I shall teach you how to use these emotions to control the force and to remember what you forgot. We shall still simple with that of Telekinesis...the ability to lift objects of any size.

The power of energy over matter”¦and mind over both. With this technique is it possible to lift objects according to your concentration and move them, hovering the items in any direction. The size and weight of an object is only relevant in the mind of the practitioner, and once the mental distinction about an object's size is let go of, objects of any size can be moved...be they as simple as a stone or sentiant species to that of a large ship however as with all things with practice comes perfection.

Attempt this now upon one of the crates or objects within this room present. Remember what I said...use your emotions to raise the object in question and stretch out your hand and mind to focus upon it, locate it's thread within the force and tug at it---like a puppet to perform upon the strings you pull however tug too hard and the puppet shall strike at you so be mindful of that. Now perform as I have asked and you shall learn more, do not let me down...or yourselves prove to me that my instinct about you was right just as it was about my other two apprentices, prove you are a worthy successor.

And just so you know I expect results the first time...if there is a second attempt you shall be punished. With this method I find that my apprentices develop faster and become far more disciplined than any other sith out there.''

With that the kiffar just waited and watched.

(( Drake and Calmin you may do as you wish for the moment aboard the ship however don't go into Lucifer's chambers ))

Akheron.jpg

Lucifer looked on as Zuko accomplished his task. A sense of pride was evident that one of his apprentices had accomplished the task the first time with no subsequant action needed.

It was on that note that the kiffar sith spoke.

''We shall now proceed to the cargo bay for the next task. It requires more room than this chamber provides.''

With that Lucifer motioned for Zuko to follow him as he made his way albiet with irritation from his injuries to the cargo bay where he waited and where the next task would be accomplished...or so he hoped.

Akheron.jpg

As Lucifer entered and after seeing Zuko leaning against the side of the cargo bay...feeling in the force his intense anger slowly building, the kiffar spoke.

''Control your anger, less it destroy you. Anger has it's uses but only if contained and controlled. For uncontrolled and left to it's own devices the darkside shall consume you turning you into nothing more than a slave to your own impulses and emotions that will destroy you.

That said let us continue.''

Pausing a moment the Sith Lord continued.

''This next technique works on the same principle as that of telekinesis in that you must use your emotions and concentrate fully, no doubt your master taught you of it if not let it be a new experience. The difference between this technique and telekinesis is that you will need to push out with your mind instead of lift an object. Visualize your target with your mind, then force it away from your consciousness. This should generate a force push for you. The more will power you pour into it, the greater the force exerted toward your target. The opposite would be to draw objects to you. The same principle applies, just the opposite affect. Try this now upon a blaster if you have one, place it at the other end of the cargo bay and bring it to you or push it away if you place it close.''

With that Lucifer again waited and observed.

Akheron.jpg

Lucifer gave a nod of approval as he spoke.

''Excellent. Now sit and meditate let us see if you remember how to sense other beings out, focus yourself and use the darkside to heighten your senses with the Force. See how the Force binds all living things together, and recognize these bonds as threads that can be recognised individually....see how they interact with each other.

By doing this you shall enable yourself to feel your environment, detect danger and the location of hidden beings or enemies even through barriers, as well as see in complete darkness without the use of your eyes allowing you to find, engage or avoid a being. Try this now as I stand in the room opposite, locate and track my presence.''

With that Lucifer moved himself down the hall to a lounge of sorts and waited, he would know when Zuko was successful for he would feel the sensation of being detected.

Akheron.jpg

Lucifer felt Zuko feel out his presence, the ever present sensation of one whom was searching always left it's mark in the force. As the apprentice latched onto his thread so did Lucifer also know whom was searching..the technique worked both ways.

Heading back to the cargo bay the Sith Lord noted Drake had decided to observe. He spoke briefly as before passing him by to Zuko.

''If you wish to observe you may do so my apprentice, however keep out of the way. Once on Dagobah I shall continue with the three of you together, for now I am getting Zuko up to speed with both Calmin and you.

Yet there is one technique I told Calmin on Onderon to aid his former task ehivh you have not yet learnt..now seems as good a time as any to teach you this that you may practice which may keep you busy for however brief a period.

Just as the force can be used to sense others it can also be used to physically help you. One such use the force can grant is to speed up, both physically and mentally, allowing you more time to make decisions and react in both combat or simply as I said to run faster.

However there is but one drawback when using this ability, after extended use despite the appearance of no visible signs of fatigue it has a draining effect on a Force-user's energy and metabolism, and thus requires a longer recovery period than other abilities. Greater aptitude of the force with training grants greater boosts to speed and/or greater duration of the technique. This increased speed enables us to see the world and the entities around you in a slow motion like state, allowing you to dodge attacks easily and attack quicker with greater accuracy.

To use this technique focus on channeling the force through your body and into your muscles in your arms and legs to augment them to move faster this should grant you a speed burst unlike you have ever felt. To others you will be but a blur but to you all around you will slow down and mere seconds will seem like an hour. Try this now, travel around the ship using this technique for as long as it allows you.''

With that Lucifer headed inside the cargo and faced Zuko.

''Well done. You found me just as I anticipated you would now on to the next technique...that of Empathy, the ability to sense the intentions of others or rather picking up impressions of an individuals emotional state to guess their next reaction, of reading them so to speak, their current train of thought.

This technique is useful in that it shall enable you to sense if someone is decieving you or not when speaking to them if their mind is open although those of a strong mind can block such probes as can those who are aware of your intention. Try this now, focus your anger and hate upon sensing the current emotional state of myself...of sensing the impressions in the force, using them and deciphering from this what I am feeling however I shall only leave my mind partially open for the purpose for obvious reasons.

However to try this I need you to open your mind to me as much as I shall you. How much though is up to you.''

Akheron.jpg

((Ok you are near enough now at the same level as Calmin and Drake aside from one technique which you'll be learning once we're planetside since there will be more space. Calmin I'll control you only for this moment albiet indirectly if you'll let me just to speed things up a little.))

Lucifer looked upon Zuko and could instantly tell he was feeling his emotional state. It was upon that moment that the kiffar was informed both by his ship AI and Calmin that they ahd exited hyperspace and were now finally above Dagobah.

Upon being informed Lucifer spoke to Zuko briefly.

''That shall be all for now for we have arrived. Your training shall continue once we make planetfall and our meeting with Lord Ar-Pharazon is concluded. When we are below be on your guard there is no telling of his reaction to our presence or if he is indeed alone or not, we must account for every possibility.''

With that the Sith Lord headed to the flight deck and entered the cockpit to manually fly the craft in.

((Continue Sith Temple - Dagobah))

Akheron.jpg

• 4 months later...

The Black Heart belong to the relatively unknown sith lord Darth Lucifer makes one or two micro jumps as to not be tracked before heading to Coruscant.

While mid-flight a message was sent to the infamous sith Ar-Pharazon.

Akheron.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

As The Black Heart exited hyperspace and drifted momentarily in he deep of space Lucifer contemplated his two objectives.

Many would be risky, but in the end the cost was worth it. Going over the final detaisl of his plan the kiffar input several co-ordinates and began the first of several micro jumps to avoid detection as he headed to Outer Heaven...it would be the one place in the galaxy where his presence would likely go un-noticed and he could easily replace his ship's transponder number and name with a falsified or 'borrowed' name and number...albiet temporarily for the task at hand at a reasonable price, it also helped that at least one of his apprentices (Calmin Ayion) owned the place so eh could conduct his business without interference being a 'friend' so to speak to the CEO of the vast structure.

Inputting the final checks and co-ordinates he hit the dial sending the ship hurtling into the dark of space again as stars began just beams and streaks of light.

Akheron.jpg

• 4 months later...

His movements had been minimal ever since he boarded The Corusca Prism. His fingers wished to clasp in around the throat of every living and breathing life aboard the vessel which was not a sith...however his orders from the Dark Lord were specific, none were to be harmed other than those who impeded his task. As Lucifer rested within his cabin for the majority of the trip he meditated on how to go about the task at hand just where he stood in the landslide the force had forced him upon, his purpose in this wretched galaxy was unclear only that he lived to inflict his malice upon others and let them know true fear, indeed he savored that every moment when it came. Soon enough however he awoke from such slumber and thought and took upon visiting other parts of the ship, stealing himself for the outside he knew what to expect, foul looks at every turn but then again who could blame them with a face like his. For he had a large burn scar running down half his face and back, a particular parting gift from one Tobias Vos after a encounter with the wayward apprentice...however...that was history this was now. He was stronger, smarter and not foolish enough to make the same error of underestimating his opponent. Pushing his way past several unruly passengers the kiffar made his way to the Pazaak tables, he decided it best he play at least one game to settle his anger...had he been in charge he would have slaughtered the lot of them and be done with it but it seemed Furion had other plans for this mindless rabble of sheep or so he thought of them as such. He noted a few of the sith he recognised but paid them little mind deciding it best he keep to himself at least until the task was done and over with lest he be inclined to do something he reget later in skewering at least one of the passengers and displaying their corpse to the rest in some sadistic display of power and nay maybe even perhaps as a way to vent his frustration at his current predicament however regardless of this he thought against it afterall he had quite the different show to put on. Playing a few hands Lucifer began to get the knack of it, it was quite simple really despite the initial complexity and abrupt nature of some of the players towards his person, with a little 'persuasion' via the force upon their weak minds they quickly let him join in and thus he played and played well...at least well enough to walk away with a majority of their hard earned credits. Soon enough he was on to the next attraction aboard the vast luxury liner, the holovid library where he saw the astonishing sight of of billions upon billions of volumes of infomration both common and rare, it was a opportunity to explore some of the more benign elements of the galaxy without even so much as picking up a scroll or holocron and as such he took full advantage of the moment. He spent a few hours in the library on the first day alone...his knowledge increased drastically over the time as he learnt some of the more ingenius ways of how to get away with something and even uncovered a recipe for 'Stuffed Ewok' and Emerald Wine to dazzle even the most stubborn food critic. Before long he had gone through at least half the library before deciding to venture elsewhere and sate his more primal appetites when he visited the nightclub called 'Xehro' and after some dancing and persuasion managed to walk away with not one but two finely dressed and genuinly exotic dancers before ending the night, in the morning he simply put his boot to their rear and sent them careening out the door barely giving them time to collect their wears without so much as a thankyou...afterall to his eyes they were akin to nothing more than a common prostitute, only higher class and better paid and as such did not warrant such thanks only what he had afforded them, which to his eyes was being rather generous considering what he could have done, aftrall the ship was large and there was many places a body or two could be stored for a day or more before being discovered due to the rotting smell of flesh but that would be an after-thought if he had considerd that an option, luckily for them it wasn't and he hadn't given them such a fate only the privilege of living and unleashing a variety of amusing curses as they left his cabin.

The second morning was indeed interesting considering what he had just done. After removing his 'guests' and after a brief but somewhat comforting and soothing shower and wash to clean himself up Lucifer went on a leisurely stroll through the ship stopping by the gym, afterall what better time was there for a workout than the morning...although he was used to a much more rigorous and brutal morning regime the current workout sufficed his needs for now.

A brief moment of joy crossed his lip when he noted they had somewthing akin to a boxing ring aboard, it seemed he would have an opportunity to play afterall before his due time. Stepping inside the ring Lucifer beckoned any comers to step forth who were eager enough to confront their fate and offer a worthy challenge for his morning workout. At first none dared to tempt their fate and accepted their own weak minded existence until one took note out of the dull lifeless others who stood around, he was a Trandoshian a species known for violence and taking no crap from anyone or anything. A slight smile gripped the Sith Lord's lip as he beckoned his opponent forward. It began quickly, the trandoshian offering a uppercut only to be met by a swift counter via a quick sidestep as the kiffar grabbed his arm and twisted it downwards, buckling him down with it swiftly and deftly followed by a knee to the jaw that sent the trandoshian tumbling backwards to the mat in a somewhat daze. Lucifer could feel his anger as he stood back up and indeed he fed upon it, letting it ripple through his body like a torrent or river washing over him. Many thoughts traversed his mind but most pertinent was his task at hand. It took only a moment to register before the man's vision was filled with a bright flash of light as the trandoshian came forward to be met by a fist to not one but both sides of the face in a seamless, single action akin to a seemingly unconnected staccato sequance, in many ways it was to be expected from one who focused his sabre combat prevalently on the deadly form of Vaapad, however his opponent had not expected his adversary to be a sith let alone a practitioner of this dangerous art and thus did not anticipate the attack instead falling victim to another blow and another until finally his body gave up as Lucifer hurled the trandoshian calmy across the mat face down letting nothing but a slight smirk coat his lip.

Fools. Do they not know the power they face, let them come and let them suffer that I may expose their weaknesses and in so doing strengthren my own.

Moment later another challnger arose after the trandoshian was carted off to the infirmary after it was found he had a broken rib and at least one fractured knee. The next was a human, a common species...insignificant to the kiffar's eyes unless they were of his kin or brethren...hardly worth the effort. The fight began quickly, the opening beginning with the human attempting to deliver a roundhouse to the right side of the temple only to have his effort thwarted when Lucifer grabbed his leg and delivered a powerful bone-crunching punch to his left rib near winding him before delivering his own roundhouse to send the man spiralling backwards in a pile as at least two of his front teeth went from his mouth onto the mat after a slight spray of blood...much to Lucifer's delight and twisted pleasure.

Soon enough he also fell and thus ended the kiffar sith's workout for the day. Cleaning himself of his adversaries blood those around him gave him a wide birth, given what they had just witnessed it was not unsurprising that he was not very much feared by those in the gym. The rest of the day went somewhat slower and Lucifer spent half his time simply exploring the rest of the ship, and when opportunity arose to explore the engineering levels to work out who was where and when as to pick them off later.

`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`

Soon enough and the day of reckoning arrived. Those who had been spared before would now meet their maker, and in their deaths would Lucifer thrive. Manauvering himself around the ship as he had become accustomed to as of late the Sith Lord made his way down the stairwells eventually coming to the engineering levels after some subtle subtetuge and avoidance of security personel where possible. However he knew soon his luck would never hold and indeed it didn't...one caught him. Thou be to the unfortunate soul for he would be the first victim to meet Lucifer's sabre hand...one of many such unfortunate victims who were unlucky enough to be picked to work on this ship and at a time when the sith decided to board.

Death Comes To All Who Are Weak Enough Not To Stand.

As the security guard was about to rush tom raise the alarm he found suddenly he could not move and found himself violently jerked back into a blade amde of crimson red light, the humming was the last thing he would ever hear as life seeped from him like a river into nothing. Throwing the body aside like a ragdoll of no significance the Sith Lord moved forward to his next objective. Looking around for crewmembers he came acroos one working away on a engine part, unlucky for him. Soon enough he was thrown into the machine head first resulting in a opera of screams...music to Lucifer's ears, as his body was mulched away into a fine blended paste of red mist that smeared itself across the deck. Soon enough as he walked on Lucifer met his next victim...a simple maintenance droid. Using the force the sith crushed his metal and mechanical parts, the sound of metal screeching as it was being crushed together was palpable in the least before the leftovers were thrown aside like simple garbage, hardly worth the bother of employing really at least that was Lucifer's thought. Moving through the kiffar foudn his notice had now gained more attention as his sight was met by shrieks of frightened souls waiting to be reaped and soon enough indeed they were reaped, like the grim reaper come to collect due so did Lucifer come for his payment in blood and metal.

Life after life was taken...if one word could describe the scene facing any forensic detective it would be...monster. Using his mastery of Vaapad and Teras Kasi the kiffar ripped through the engineering level like he was made for this moment. Although he knew Gonzo would be here soon he decided to have his own fun first as he umleashed attack after attack upon man, droid and every other species employed alike. Be they engineer or secuirty personel all fell to the might of the darkside and to the Sith who's wrath had been unleashed. Lucifer utilised the strengths of his form in it's unpredictability, it's chaotic yet unconnected staccato sequances or so it seemed when in fact all was connected and prepared exactly as was required. Lifting one sentiant off the ground Lucifer used his ability of Torture By Chagrin...literally making him relive every embarassing moment until the point of physical pain as his mind feel apart like jelly, eventually he simply couldn't take it and drove a drill into his skull to escape the pain...a foolish notion that simply quickened Lucifer's goal.

If Gonzo was to enter now all he would see was a stairway leading to pure, sublime carnage. Lucifer was creating a masterpiece of art, albeit macabre in nature he enjoyed every minute of it and was indeed doing so even now. The next victim fell via the Sith Lord's Lanvarok, he stood a short distance away ad began running...foolish mortal soul, how could he know to run was to meet his end?

And thus he did as three razor sharp discs short forth and imbedded themselves into his spine, two going straight through in the process ripping out his intestines out the front for all to see as the abject horror of the situation began to dawn upon them, they were going to die and they knew it. One got close to getting away before Lucifer used the force expertly in catching up with him in what seemed like seconds moments before slicing his abdomen open and rending him in twine leaving his two halves to slump down in mere moments. By the end of his first round through the decks there were bodies and metal strawn everywhere in various poses as guts were left to rot across the floor to mix with the metal of the droids.

However throughout this exercise which seemed to offer little or no challenge to a sith as Lucifer he wondered where was Gonzo, he was supposed to be here enjoying the revelling as much as he was. It was at that thought and moment that another fell victim this time to his fist as with a force empowered punch he shoved it straight through the man's chest cavity opening up a new hole that looked akin to a giant ring as blood and guts dripped down when Lucifer removed his hand...it excited him for but a moment as the thrill of the situation increased his want for more violence, and now covered in a mix of blood and innards he was gagging for it like some deranged psychopathic killer let loose upon the unfortunate who now ran for sheer life throughout the lower decks, all was going as intended they were being led into a trap with only one possible outcome...death for them all.

If Gonzo was as smart as he believed, then he knew the other Sith Lord would know to kill them on sight when they turned the corner. All was carefully calculated and articulately planned.

The Sith Lord continued his personal rampage of delight as he unleashed his righteous anger upon all who met his gaze. Only one other thought met his mind.

Are the others enjoying this as much as he was, what delights had they unleashed upon those unfortunate souls above. On that he thought one one thing which he knew would be true by the end of this.

At the end of this day there will be no dawn. The age of the Sith has come.

Akheron.jpg

• 3 months later...

On their trip from the Spite Station to Bespin, Qaela it seemed had decided that it would be a good time to start working on Lucifer. The shuttle wasn't really large enough for more active forms of training, but he listened as she spoke. He actually looked forward to what he might learn, he heard the rumors of Dathomiri witches and their mystic ways but had never learnt them before now. He knew they thrived on using tomes and uttering words as opposed to using emotion in order to access the force which was handy in some situations, but he failed to understand just how it helped...perhaps now he would know the how and why. He also was familiar with one speel which Qaela had used on him before, that of healing and hoped if time allowed it and the mission went well he might learn it himself. It was one of the abilities he lacked, something most sith lacked, the ability to heal himself via the force.

It was then Qaela laid down the rules. Most were obvious but others were a little bit harder to stomach. He was used to speaking out when he felt the need, not when told it was something he would have to get use to while under Qaela. Her words seemed harsh and cold, like ice. Clearly she seemed to like this newfound power over him.

"You will address me as 'Mistress Qaela' or simply 'Mistress' from now on, just as you would address your Sith masters as 'master.' Sith are treacherous beings, so I will not tolerate you actively concealing something from me. That doesn't mean you can't have some privacy because I understand that you may have made some oaths or bonds to your Sith brethren, but you will not hide that fact from me. If necessary, tell me that you are bound not to speak of something and I may not pursue further knowledge of it. If I ever find you concealing anything, even thoughts from me, I will consider it a prelude to treachery and one of us will die.

With the end on the monologue Lucifer replied. He was trying hard not to say something stupid or unwanted.

''None...Mistress, save one. Would I be learning of the ability to heal, it is one thing I lack yet would prove most useful.''

The kiffar was anxious to learn both this and other such things. It had been a long time since he had such a opportunity, he only hoped the mission was successful and he had no need to end this alliance prematurely.

Akheron.jpg

Lucifer listened carefully with each word that passed Qaela's lips and noted her smile. He lapped it up like butter, he was truly learning and in the process improving himself.

He spoke strangely calm and controlled as opposed to what he was usually like. It seemed Qaela had found a way to ease his storm, through knowledge and the learning thereof. If it was one thing Lucifer loved as much as he did battle it was to learn...to adapt and grow.

''I understand. Some methods require more time and energy, for the force is like a endless flow of electricity, and we are but light bulbs who use it but eventually dwindle out if continually using it. The force must be used sparingly. Yet speaking of healing, I do know but one limited form of healing taught to me shortly before my master vanished those years ago. However it requires a...victim. That of using the darkness within to effectively drain or 'siphon' if you will the life force or energy of the force within a person to replenish your own energies but it has a drawback in that it may be blocked by erecting a force barrier effectively cutting the link. But regardless of this flaw it has many uses on the field of battle when a spell may not be quick enough a resolution. If you would permit it I would teach you this method if a willing or unwilling victim can be supplied for the purpose.''

Pausing a moment the kiffar continued.

''Knowing what I know now, I believe I misjudged you Qaela. In my arrogance I initially took you for a stuck up spoilt brat which was why I dismissed you before without regard, but am glad you are far from it. Despite the limitations I am willing to commit to the effort if you are. Together we will become stronger and prove Furion wrong. Which reminds me, I have something grim to tell you.''

Lucifer's face turned deadly serious and grimly sincere. He was telling the truth.

''You said to be truthful and never to deceive you thus I will keep my word and speak as such. I have something to say which may or may not come as a surprise to you. Furion has ordered if we should fail I kill you. Which leaves me in a peculiar predicament. I am at odds as to what to do if the time comes knowing what I know now and what I could learn in letting you live. I have much to gain in the latter but my loyalty to the sith would be put in question if I refuse. Hence why I am at odds. Furion would not take kindly to a refusal of his explicit instruction yet I find myself thinking on it considering the options you made available when no-one else did.''

Lucifer waited for Qaela's reply with baited breath. Finding himself at odds with himself, he debated if it was really worth obeying the order when the time came or risking Furion's wrath if he didn't. Yet there was much to be gained if he did refuse. Qaela's trust and a new fountain from which to learn. It was a turning point with only two outcomes.

Akheron.jpg