Space

Ary the Grey

• 1 year later...

The Defiance shoots through space going to Nastarine. Dahak gives the command to stop, and as the do they find a Naboo Cruiser slightly damaged drifting through space. "Pull the ship in with our tractor! If anyone is alive bring them to me if not I want that ship fixed up and ready to be my personal transport." after the Cruiser is picked up the head off one more time for Natarine.

Hours later the fixed up Naboo Cruiser slows to a halt. "Alexander show me what you've got."

------------------

"The darkness of night grows darker and the sneer of evil mocks you for the Sith are back to stay."

Dahak li

[This message has been edited by Lord Dahak li (edited July 31, 2002).]

Let the arrow fly and strike naught but my heart.

Alex stretches out and goes into the splits and from there goes into a complicated move of sliding his legs to the back and raising them into a hand stand. "I'm ready to show you my abilities." he stands still and slowley lifts into the air doing a back flip with perfect grace. Alex's eyes light up with electricity and he bobs slowly up and down. "The battle is over, it was lost." he then falls to the floor and hurries to get up. "I appologize for falling I never have missed that back flop before." going into fighting stance he does a few intricate attack moves. After doing that he does some flip attacks as if attacking a real opponate. When done he bows and awaits judgement.

------------------

Money isn't everything, just most of it.

The Firestorm, the Executor and The Nova Pernacious star destroyers, 10 saboath squadorns and 2 Hex Deployers pull out of hyper space and form a perimeter around Dahak Li and his new apprentice. "Dahak Li, you're alive?! That's incredible! In the event that anyone should choose to attack you again, we are your backup: The Saboath Squadron. We will stay with you until you decide to return with the New Dawn."

"This is Exar, I also am here to protect."

hbsig.jpg

Tobias boards his ship and leaves to go back to Ossus. "Amelia Dethvan, you will stay in charge of my fleet while I am gone. Don't attack anything unless it is absolutley necceserry." Thrawn gets in his cutlass 10 and jets off of for Ossus.

hbsig.jpg

OOC: This is the place where the actions between planets will be posted. Space Battles, and even Character developement.

Here is a lil rule for the Large Scale Battles like fleet battles: When the fight starts each size has a determined amount of ships, and it shall stay the same. Nobody will be allowed to intervene without the invitation of one of the side. Remember the goal is not always to win, but to create a good story!

What does giving up give you? and Where does giving up take you?

To Tobais on a seperate comm. "I pulled out just in time barely made it." turniing to Alexander "You have great skill and power, when it comes to the force you are so intune that it takes the form of your body to speak. You will be my apprentice now we must go to Nastarine."

------------------

"The darkness of night grows darker and the sneer of evil mocks you for the Sith are back to stay."

Dahak li

Let the arrow fly and strike naught but my heart.

The huge Ubkkian old capship of the IJA, more modified jumps out of hyperspace. All wings report in.

The Fleet Consists of:

(Capship)1 Nal Huttian Capital Cruiser

15 Firesprays

5 Carrack Cruisers

5 Assault Gunboats

5 Corellian Corvettes

5 Dreadnaughts

1 Interdictor

1 Vindicator

1 Imperial II

5 Delta-class DX-9 Stormtrooper Transports

1 Nebulon-B Frigate

3 R-42 Starchasers(updated with two extra blaster cannons and an ion cannon)

2 Z-95 Headhunters

2 T-Wings

The personal ships

5 Golan Platforms

1 Planetary Shield

1 Backup Shield

10 Turbolaser Platforms

5 Concussion Missile Platforms

5 Proton Torpedo Platforms

All wings report in.

------------------

[huttese]If you anger me, you willbecome bantha fodder![/huttese]

[This message has been edited by Durga the Hutt (edited August 09, 2002).]

durgathehuttdp5.png

[huttese]If you anger me, you will become bantha fodder![/huttese]

The battle-scarred Tattooine freighter enters space and meets the fleets of the Hutt Clan and Black Sun.

A comm is sent to Wyhl:

Greetings, Wyhl! I await orders of domination.

------------------

Long live Nal Hutta!

[This message has been edited by Muclev the Hutt (edited August 09, 2002).]

*A Borg Cube opens a Micro-Singularity and fires a concentrated Tachyon pulse into it, destroying both themselves and this region of space...*

------------------

WE ARE THE BORG, LOWER YOUR SHIELDS AND SURRENDER YOUR SHIPS, YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNILOGICAL DESTINCTIVENESS WILL BE ADDED TO OUR OWN, YOUR CULTURE WILL ADAPT TO SERVE US. PREPARE TO BE ASSIMILATED. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Taren and her craft hurtled off of the planet housing the Jedi Temple. Once in space, she unbuckled her restraining harness and turned to her padawan.

------------------

Let me get back to you on that.

Being a Jedi Master ain't easy but someone's got to do it.

"Yes, isn't it," Taren replied as she tried to set cooridinates into the navicomputer, but somehow her mind wasn't into it. She felt a calling to go back to the Temple.

"Would you be overly upset if I made a quick detoure back to the council?"

------------------

Let me get back to you on that.

Being a Jedi Master ain't easy but someone's got to do it.

Tarrian - "Hey, it looks so beautiful in space all of the stars and everything.

Bishop - "well, at least you won't get lost this time sinse your traveling with us."

Tarrian - "Very funny, Bish, very funny. And what are you laughing at Talon?"

Talon - "Nothing."

The three settle back for the long trip to the planet curst.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

In hyperspace, Talon looks out at the stars streakin past. "There's so many of them. I tried to count them once... on Coruscant. I actually got to 567 but with all the lights, you couldn't see very many. Now you can see them all."

------------------

http://www.geocities.com/talonflick/Home.html?1028041460410

IT'S THE NEW ME! You guys once knew me as Talon Kenobi, but I went to the Galactic courts and got my name changed.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

*flying threw hyperspace him bishop tarrian and talon suddenly stop*

this is it we are here we shall land not to be noticed then we well get out and walk to the owner and ask him some questions... brace yourself my friend's.

*enters the atmosphere of curst followed by his friends*

occ)) do yall have aim or msn if so what are your s/n's?

bluedust.jpg

A Shuttle type ship comes out of hyperdrive right by Talon's ship. The shuttle has two main engings located on the bottom left and bottom right of the ship. The ship also has a medium sized lazer with rapis fire. Inside the ship a young man sits in the cockpit he is clad in black. The man sends out a comm.

"This is Aru De Thalen from the shuttle A-9034 requesting your help immediatly, please respond A.S.A.P. I repeat respond A.S.A.P." End Comm

-------com open---------

"Aru de Thalen... long time no see. What's wrong. Right now we're on a mission, but if you need assisstence, I'm sure we could help."

-------com closed-------

He turns to the others. "He's an old friend."

------------------

http://www.geocities.com/talonflick/Home.html?1028041460410

IT'S THE NEW ME! You guys once knew me as Talon Kenobi, but I went to the Galactic courts and got my name changed.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet