Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The Defiance shoots through space going to Nastarine. Dahak gives the command to stop, and as the do they find a Naboo Cruiser slightly damaged drifting through space. "Pull the ship in with our tractor! If anyone is alive bring them to me if not I want that ship fixed up and ready to be my personal transport." after the Cruiser is picked up the head off one more time for Natarine.

 

Hours later the fixed up Naboo Cruiser slows to a halt. "Alexander show me what you've got."

 

------------------

"The darkness of night grows darker and the sneer of evil mocks you for the Sith are back to stay."

Dahak li

 

[This message has been edited by Lord Dahak li (edited July 31, 2002).]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Alex stretches out and goes into the splits and from there goes into a complicated move of sliding his legs to the back and raising them into a hand stand. "I'm ready to show you my abilities." he stands still and slowley lifts into the air doing a back flip with perfect grace. Alex's eyes light up with electricity and he bobs slowly up and down. "The battle is over, it was lost." he then falls to the floor and hurries to get up. "I appologize for falling I never have missed that back flop before." going into fighting stance he does a few intricate attack moves. After doing that he does some flip attacks as if attacking a real opponate. When done he bows and awaits judgement.

 

------------------

Money isn't everything, just most of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Firestorm, the Executor and The Nova Pernacious star destroyers, 10 saboath squadorns and 2 Hex Deployers pull out of hyper space and form a perimeter around Dahak Li and his new apprentice. "Dahak Li, you're alive?! That's incredible! In the event that anyone should choose to attack you again, we are your backup: The Saboath Squadron. We will stay with you until you decide to return with the New Dawn."

"This is Exar, I also am here to protect."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tobias boards his ship and leaves to go back to Ossus. "Amelia Dethvan, you will stay in charge of my fleet while I am gone. Don't attack anything unless it is absolutley necceserry." Thrawn gets in his cutlass 10 and jets off of for Ossus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: This is the place where the actions between planets will be posted. Space Battles, and even Character developement.

Here is a lil rule for the Large Scale Battles like fleet battles: When the fight starts each size has a determined amount of ships, and it shall stay the same. Nobody will be allowed to intervene without the invitation of one of the side. Remember the goal is not always to win, but to create a good story!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To Tobais on a seperate comm. "I pulled out just in time barely made it." turniing to Alexander "You have great skill and power, when it comes to the force you are so intune that it takes the form of your body to speak. You will be my apprentice now we must go to Nastarine."

 

------------------

"The darkness of night grows darker and the sneer of evil mocks you for the Sith are back to stay."

Dahak li

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brell Daviot's ship emerges from hyperspace at the rendez-vous.

 

------------------

I finally found something worth

fighting for...

 

a family

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The huge Ubkkian old capship of the IJA, more modified jumps out of hyperspace. All wings report in.

The Fleet Consists of:

(Capship)1 Nal Huttian Capital Cruiser

15 Firesprays

5 Carrack Cruisers

5 Assault Gunboats

5 Corellian Corvettes

5 Dreadnaughts

1 Interdictor

1 Vindicator

1 Imperial II

5 Delta-class DX-9 Stormtrooper Transports

1 Nebulon-B Frigate

3 R-42 Starchasers(updated with two extra blaster cannons and an ion cannon)

2 Z-95 Headhunters

2 T-Wings

The personal ships

5 Golan Platforms

1 Planetary Shield

1 Backup Shield

10 Turbolaser Platforms

5 Concussion Missile Platforms

5 Proton Torpedo Platforms

All wings report in.

 

------------------

[huttese]If you anger me, you willbecome bantha fodder![/huttese]

 

[This message has been edited by Durga the Hutt (edited August 09, 2002).]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

The battle-scarred Tattooine freighter enters space and meets the fleets of the Hutt Clan and Black Sun.

 

A comm is sent to Wyhl:

 

Greetings, Wyhl! I await orders of domination.

 

------------------

Long live Nal Hutta!

 

[This message has been edited by Muclev the Hutt (edited August 09, 2002).]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ooc: Sorry for the double post, but it is needed to show what is happening next

 

ic: Our destination is the New dawn Palace...

 

The entire Hutt Fleet and Black Sun Fleet blast off for New Dawn Palace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-comm to Muclev-

The target is TBA at this point... I will announce it when our battle fleets are ready...

 

We will begin our assault in a few hours...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

*A Borg Cube opens a Micro-Singularity and fires a concentrated Tachyon pulse into it, destroying both themselves and this region of space...*

 

------------------

WE ARE THE BORG, LOWER YOUR SHIELDS AND SURRENDER YOUR SHIPS, YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNILOGICAL DESTINCTIVENESS WILL BE ADDED TO OUR OWN, YOUR CULTURE WILL ADAPT TO SERVE US. PREPARE TO BE ASSIMILATED. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*head's to point 4.968 for Hyperspace*

 

*reaches destination*

 

[This message has been edited by BLUEDUST (edited August 11, 2002).]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

*Unfortunately, BlueDust's ship is disentigrated when it enters this area of space, which has now become a massive black hole...*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

occ(( im in hyper space i have arrived at my destination where has no force so u cant track me so i live on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Taren and her craft hurtled off of the planet housing the Jedi Temple. Once in space, she unbuckled her restraining harness and turned to her padawan.

 

------------------

Let me get back to you on that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC- I FOUND IT! YAY!

 

"It so empty in space." Kerrigan mumbled, looking into it.

 

------------------

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."

 

KERRiGAN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Yes, isn't it," Taren replied as she tried to set cooridinates into the navicomputer, but somehow her mind wasn't into it. She felt a calling to go back to the Temple.

 

"Would you be overly upset if I made a quick detoure back to the council?"

 

------------------

Let me get back to you on that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tarrian - "Hey, it looks so beautiful in space all of the stars and everything.

 

Bishop - "well, at least you won't get lost this time sinse your traveling with us."

 

Tarrian - "Very funny, Bish, very funny. And what are you laughing at Talon?"

 

Talon - "Nothing."

 

The three settle back for the long trip to the planet curst.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In hyperspace, Talon looks out at the stars streakin past. "There's so many of them. I tried to count them once... on Coruscant. I actually got to 567 but with all the lights, you couldn't see very many. Now you can see them all."

 

 

------------------

http://www.geocities.com/talonflick/Home.html?1028041460410

 

IT'S THE NEW ME! You guys once knew me as Talon Kenobi, but I went to the Galactic courts and got my name changed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*flying threw hyperspace him bishop tarrian and talon suddenly stop*

this is it we are here we shall land not to be noticed then we well get out and walk to the owner and ask him some questions... brace yourself my friend's.

 

*enters the atmosphere of curst followed by his friends*

 

occ)) do yall have aim or msn if so what are your s/n's?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...