Tatooine

RaveN

Zalis landed upon the sands of dessert that looked coarse and irritating. Rather annoying like a whinny kid she had read about. Real boring stuff for her. Stepping off her ship, Nimbus, she moved towards the main Hutt cartel area to strike up a deal. This time around, she wore something that was sure to warm up the Hutts to anything she may have to say. As she walked in to the main area, she dropped her coat to draw attention to herself, while at the same time, she picked up a drink full of whiskey or something much stronger than that and began to drink it as she approached three Hutts sitting along the back wall of a grand hall that they had at a remote site on the planet’s surface. She continued to walk into the center as she finished the drink. Her two droids followed her, but they carried with them each a box looking thing.

"Mighty Hutts... what a sad sight to see. The galaxy has been breaking around you. The Galactic Alliance and the Imperial Remnant are making things so much harder for you guys to get the good things in life, life Spice, slaves, and all things that attract business for you. But you should have no fear, I come bearing an offering to make life so much easier for you. I present for you, seven pounds of death sticks and seven pounds of the best spice... All for the price allowing me and my associates the freedom to claim this planet. I of course will allow for you to remain, in order to help set up smuggling again throughout the entire outer rim..."

Zalis remained in the main hall dealing and negotiating a margin that would please everyone for over three hours. More than enough time to distract them from the hostile takeover taking place on the planet, but also to help gain their support.

((Invasion Assist Shot))

Zalis2.png

Zalis left the main hall after the deal had finished. She made her way over to a cantina to enjoy more whiskey, Coreillan rum, and other strong drinks to help her deal with the misery of the hot sandy planet that was always a haven for smugglers and dealers of the vice of life. As she walked in, she made sure her presence was well known by shouting at the top of her lungs.

"HAPPY BLACK SUN TAKE OVER DAY!!! DRINKS ARE ON THE HOUSE!"

As soon as the crowd cheered, she walked closer to the bartender and whispered to him. "Save the better stuff for my agents. They deserve the best."

She then placed a credit card down to pay for the drinks and moved to a corner of the cantina to go over her next move, review funds, and to drink heavily without judgement from others. Life was always better while drinking.

Zalis2.png

Zalis threw back her drink of whiskey followed by a wild grin of playfulness that any born killer would pick up on that she intended to stir the pot. She turned towards the Mandalorian who openly asked a question. She stood up from her position in the booth, and took to standing on the booth and decided that her response would address her, along with everyone else in the cantina.

"We claimed this dust ball to annoy Jedi with course and irritating sand. Plus, having access to many cantinas is always a bonus. It's why I drink. But to answer your other question, of course we are hiring."

Her eyes stayed playful as they turned to look at a Trandoshan who asked about credits and bloodshed, two things that she knew were favorites of her and Delta. With a grin, she continued to address the growing crowd.

"If you are willing to fight, bleed, and take orders without question, I have need for you. If you have a lust for battles, I have a need for you. If you have a craving for the vice in life, I have a need for you. Black Sun has many enemies that thought we could be wiped out by an air assault. But they sit in their own corner of the galaxy, believing the lies that they tell themselves. Lies like they have peace with others. Lies like they are protected by fleets. Black Sun isn't in the business of spreading lies. We work and sweat throughout the galaxy. We know the pain of what this galaxy is really going through. We plan to force others to see that pain, by turning it loose on them."

She then leaned down and picked up another glass full of whiskey and held it high in the air.

"If that is something you can get behind... Lets drink and work our details."

Zalis2.png

Zalis couldn't help but grin from ear to ear as the Mandalorian seemed excited enough to sink her metaphorical teeth into anyone that she told her to. Although, even if it wasn't metaphorical, Zalis didn't care. She began to climb down from the table when her comm buzzed with a message from her favorite Vigo, Delta. Her grin only grew bigger upon hearing the details of his message. Tossing her glass to the nearest wall, she let it shatter as she spoke again.

"The time to hire has gone from soon to now! Five million credits for each person who signs up to carry out their first mission for Black Sun!"

Zalis2.png