System: Tatoo System (binary)

Orbital Position: 1

Moons: 3

Grid Coordinates: R-4

Physical Information

Class: Terrestrial/Desert

Atmosphere: Type 1 Breathable

Primary Terrain: deserts, canyons, buttes

Points of Interest: Mos Eisley Cantina, Anchorhead Spaceport, Mos Espa Grand Arena, Dune Sea, Great Pit of Carkoon

Societal Information

Indigenous Species: Tusken Raiders, Jawas

Immigrated Species: humans, Twi’leks, Rodians, others

Primary Language(s): Galactic Basic, Huttese, Jawaese, Tusken

Faction Affiliation: neutral

Defense Rating: 1

JediRP Canon History: Tatooine is a lawless desert wasteland. In theory it is ruled by the Hutts, although the reality is that the hodge podge of galactic scum, moisture farmers, scrap sellers, and Tusken Raiders, govern themselves. The planet fell victim to Centerpoint Station during the Arach'tar war, but like the rest of the planets destroyed in that war, was returned to it's normal self with barely an interruption. Tatooine is the home of the secret Temple of the Moon.

((Summary compiled by Amidala Skywalker. Thank you!))

What does giving up give you? and Where does giving up take you?

OOC: I want to point out that Jeng as no way to communicate and the only ones that know of his presence here are Rayn Orth, and the Council. The only possibility for him to escape his punishement would be that a ship lands close to him totaly accidently, which is totaly ridiculous.

OOC: as I said before, you had no motives to know his position, and he warned you, if he tries to get me again, he's dead. So I consider this kill as fair. Dun Setta is dead, or in a deep comma.

OOC: I'm happy that it has been solved all by itself but as for the flaming I've been clear! There is not reason to flame another user! Do you really think its worth it? Do you think using words, Moron, Dumbass or comments like "you have no intelligence" will really help your cause? Think about it!

As for you Jeng, no one hit kill, and post with the right account for god's sake!

• 4 weeks later...

Finaly touching the sandy ground of Tatooine, is Dark One. There Raven spent the night, meditating and for the first time in a while, he rested.

Then hours later, 2 round circles appeared in the horizon. The wonderful scene brought back memories to the Jedi Master, memories of his own Master, memories of the moment he received the title of Knight. All those events seemed so far away yet, yet so close in reality.

When Tatoo 1 and 2 reached their climax, Raven decided it was time to go on.

--Opens Comm--

My Friends, Jedi Masters, the hour has come for a new begining. The Temple of coruscant is now lost, but the Republic isn't. There is still hope somewhere. We will regain our former strength, and we will fight for the Republic.

The planet called Ilum, will serve the purpose of Temple and Base of your actions for the upcomming days. We will rebuild there.

The sith will be after us, so that is why the base must stay secret.

Now if you want to follow me into this new begining I will be waiting for you here, in my ship, Dark One.

And may the Force be with you...

------------------

raven.jpg

[This message has been edited by RaveN (edited September 04, 2002).]

"You feel his presence? How disturbing, I rescued boy on Coruscant, I think he was one of the junior students. It is strange that he was strong enough for you to sense him...hum..."

After hearing everyone's opinion and concerns, Neh tries to confort the group, but his was still troubled even with the efforts he made to meditate.

"These are dangerous times, I'm affraid all I know about the other Jedi, is nothing but bad news. Now I know you are all alive and out of danger but as for the others...the only news I can give you is that, Jedi Knight Kristal Kebobi was taken by the enemy. And I am affraid the sacrifice of lives to save her would not be worth it, the Emperor seems to want her for a precise purpose... he will be keeping her safe and very well guarded, I will have to wait and see what we can do for her..."

The face of everyone there became even darker than before...clouded by the fear of losing, friends...

Then, turning to the Adi-Wan and Sly, Raven expresses his acknowledgement.

"I will need you too, when we will probing the surface... Your knowledge of the planet may be critical to our survival."

Slowly and furtively, Raven whispers to Stevenson...

"Tuskans are not couragous, he will never try to take on a group like us, he can do us no harm..."

------------------

raven.jpg

"I trust your judgement my friends but, the empire will be looking for us in the populated centers, we should try the best we can to avoid them. If you must to contact an outsider, be sure that we can trust the person. We cannot risk to have our secret revealed."

------------------

raven.jpg

"The location you are telling us about might be worth scouting. Go now ahead of us, alot might have, what happened there while you were away, is unknown. Fly over the regions you know, find someplace where we could place our new structures. Bring the information to me, and I hope, to the members of the council..."

As the Padawan learners from Ilum nod, the classic words that are pronounced by the Jedi in moments of doubt slipped out of RaveN's voice.

"And May The Force Be With You."

------------------

raven.jpg

After a night filled with worries and conversation...filled with memories, good and bad ones. Then the morning came, with the hope news from Ilum would soon come.

------------------

raven.jpg

With a long sigh filled with thoughts and topped by a bit of hope, Raven pronounces his verdict.

"Be ready to welcome the Jedi. We will be coming, soon."

Raven turns to the other Jedi and pauses with a serious look. wink.gif

------------------

raven.jpg

"Alright, Jedi Knights, Pair up with other knights, masters take as many padawans as you can with you, they will learn a lot from this experiance. Gather the jedi you can find, on your way to Ilum, take every precaution you can. And meet me on Ilum, I will be waiting for you, at the coordinates Tinova and Stevensen sent us. These Coordinates are precious, do not loose them or take any risk. We must will not fail. May the Force be with You."

One these words of encouragement Rave begins to head for his ship and arround midway, and turns to the large Wookie who stayed silent since his arrival.

"Master Gantoris, will you accompany me to the new temple? Your assistance would be appreciated, I have an idea."

------------------

raven.jpg