System: Tatoo System (binary)

Orbital Position: 1

Moons: 3

Grid Coordinates: R-4

Physical Information

Class: Terrestrial/Desert

Atmosphere: Type 1 Breathable

Primary Terrain: deserts, canyons, buttes

Points of Interest: Mos Eisley Cantina, Anchorhead Spaceport, Mos Espa Grand Arena, Dune Sea, Great Pit of Carkoon

Societal Information

Indigenous Species: Tusken Raiders, Jawas

Immigrated Species: humans, Twi’leks, Rodians, others

Primary Language(s): Galactic Basic, Huttese, Jawaese, Tusken

Faction Affiliation: neutral

Defense Rating: 1

JediRP Canon History: Tatooine is a lawless desert wasteland. In theory it is ruled by the Hutts, although the reality is that the hodge podge of galactic scum, moisture farmers, scrap sellers, and Tusken Raiders, govern themselves. The planet fell victim to Centerpoint Station during the Arach'tar war, but like the rest of the planets destroyed in that war, was returned to it's normal self with barely an interruption. Tatooine is the home of the secret Temple of the Moon.

((Summary compiled by Amidala Skywalker. Thank you!))

What does giving up give you? and Where does giving up take you?

After a trip of a couple hours, the ship lands in the huge desert of Tatooine. There Rayn Orth gives his final instructions.

"I will be watching you the tracking devices I have place in these food capsules, so no fancy move to escape your punishement. Alright?"

Then with a strange look on his face a bit of remorse Rayn Orth adds 3 words as his engine get ready to take off.

"Good luck, kid."

Then the engines make a terrifying sound and create almost a sand storm as the ship takes off and heads to Devarus IV for a short meeting.

* As the Young Man is left on this dessert planet, he will have nothing to protect him self just his wits and his ability in the Force,

Jeng now starts the walking as he thinks to him self I must make a fire to keep harm, and i must house to sleep in not that Jeng would sleep that well in the wild

As he uses what he has been taught Jeng finds a small cave, and claims it his home, one thing done now to make fire, As jengs finds to old sticks, he rubs them together on some old bush he had found, and there

Jeng sits thinking of the Force, his Masters, His friends that he misses to much, but just then Jeng his knocked out by a hit to the back of the head with a rock

------------------

There is the Light Side and the Darkside which may I serve frist - Nason Laric -

eu_sm.jpg

As the darkside fuels my anger, I will not be stoped by any one, face me and I will not be kind - Nason Laric -

eu_sm.jpg

* As the Young Man is left on this dessert planet, he will have nothing to protect him self just his wits and his ability in the Force,

Jeng now starts the walking as he thinks to him self I must make a fire to keep harm, and i must house to sleep in not that Jeng would sleep that well in the wild

As he uses what he has been taught Jeng finds a small cave, and claims it his home, one thing done now to make fire, As jengs finds to old sticks, he rubs them together on some old bush he had found, and there

Jeng sits thinking of the Force, his Masters, His friends that he misses to much, but just then Jeng his knocked out by a hit to the back of the head with a rock

Thanks Nason but I can do it myself

------------------

There is no light there is no dark their is the force that brings us all

together - Jeng Droga -

jengdroga1s.jpg

The True Power lays in the Dark Side of the force only their is when you can truly be one with the Force - Sith Lord Jeng Dorga -

* Jeng comes to in a tent, tied up, next to a skinless body, as Jeng sits there and uses the force to sense out any weapons, and he feels out a rock, iun the tent next to his foot, so he kicks it up and flows it to his hands to cut him self free

As he is senseing other liftforms in the area so JEng using a move his Master taugh him, he takes one of the staffs fomr the liftforms and, does not kill them but leaves them all hanging form a small hanging tree

And so the Jedi leaves continuly the jounry that has been set in front fo him

Day 2 of 21

------------------

together - Jeng Droga -

jengdroga1s.jpg

The True Power lays in the Dark Side of the force only their is when you can truly be one with the Force - Sith Lord Jeng Dorga -

* As Droga walks the pains of this dessert planet, he sense a ship coming he and a man in side, Jeng tring to prepart for whats about to happen, he set's up boobie traps, and other tricks to help him wait fot this fool *

* As the night comes on Jeng heres the Ship fly by, and he sets off the frist trap, and tree tied down and behide 300 pounds of rocks in a basket jeng made fomr old bushs near by, as Jeng serches the force waiting he sets off the trap, hitting the ship, and the ship crashing down near a some small hills, as Jeng slowly walks to the craft, he is shot at many times, and with the force JEng sends many rock flying at the fool, to keep him busy while Jeng uses force Jump to get to a near by hill next to the carft, as Jeng see the man shotting the rocks he jumps down and used force pull to take the gun away and smash it agaist a rock, *

So you think you can take me now so lets go, as JEng punchs the man he the face using the force to speed this ability up, he then uses the force to push the fool agaist his ship leaving him in a small coma,

* As the men comes to he see the his ship has been taken apart and all of his secret weapons of the hiden compartment gone, and all fomr of his radio and commlink destroyed in many parts around him, now that very man is left along in the desert with out radio of weapons or of kownlegde of the force he now sits on a rock awaiting help *

* Jeng well on his way on his jounry is mind full of the force and is think of his friends and Master awaiting him at the Council *

------------------

together - Jeng Droga -

jengdroga1s.jpg

A Nal Huttian Capital Cruiser(the HC's flagship) 2 Firesprays and 5 Corellian Corvettes land. They start to unload Turbolasers, missile turrets, and a planetary shield generator. There are:

30 turbolaser emplacements

30 Missile Turrets

1 planetary shield

20 Scout Trooper Type Speeder Bikes flying around.

The ships leave and go to the HC palace.

------------------

[huttese]If you anger me, you willbecome bantha fodder![/huttese]

durgathehuttdp5.png

[huttese]If you anger me, you will become bantha fodder![/huttese]

* As Jeng awakes to start off on his jounry he see huge ships fly over head, unloading massive amounts of weapons and personal *

That looks like the hutt is setting up here farer out in this Dersert

* Stays to the north trying to stay away form any Hutt bussiness *

------------------

There is the Light Side and the Darkside which may I serve frist - Nason Laric -

eu_sm.jpg

As the darkside fuels my anger, I will not be stoped by any one, face me and I will not be kind - Nason Laric -

eu_sm.jpg

ooc: Sorry that was my bothers char, just disregraud that please

* As Jeng awakes to start off on his jounry he see huge ships fly over head, unloading massive amounts of weapons and personal *

That looks like the hutt is setting up here farer out in this Dersert

* Stays to the north trying to stay away form any Hutt bussiness *

------------------

together - Jeng Droga -

jengdroga1s.jpg

* As Jeng senses the speeder coming in, see two riders in it, so he wait for it to come closer also ready for any atteck form the two in the speeder, then a young person jumps out, Jeng right away could sense he had the will of the force and Jeng held his gound *

Look I have no time for you are your messes, so state your name and bussiness, and why you need me

OOC: Raven why do these guys know i'am here like the fool bounty hunter, I didn't kill him but next i will.

------------------

together - Jeng Droga -

jengdroga1s.jpg

OOC: Oh crap, Im so sorry. I thought all the Jedi knew he was here, my fault! I just wanted to get into a little adventure before the Arach'tar attack since my presence isnt needed. Im so so sorry, just ignore my post. Call me a gust of wind, a passing Jawa, or just some sand. Sorry again....

IC: After getting some supplies from Mos Espa Tares makes his way to the Hutt Palace.

[This message has been edited by Tares Vortex (edited August 03, 2002).]

tares.jpg

* Jeng walks and he can feel the Sense of the Bounty Hunter *

I should have killed him when i had the shot, no matter with what weapon i have taken fomr you fool, and can kill you put and end you and your follies

* As Jeng feel throught out the force a senser on his body at the montment he rips into his own flesh to remove the vile intursion into his being *

------------------

together - Jeng Droga -

jengdroga1s.jpg

* Now Droga is tied up in the back of the speeder, to the Hutts, well Droga uses the force to kick the ropes off of him as the Bounty Hounty is driving, Jeng slowing sneeks of and kicks the Hunter in the back of the head, kocking the Hunter to the front of the speeder, so the to fight kicks here and punchs here so jeng uses the force to pull the Hunter close to him and as the Hunter is in his hands Jeng breaks him neck in two places killing the Bounty Hunter in seconds, now as Jeng sets the body down he slows down the speeder and he get's off, as Jeng takes the body and puts it in the front seat he sets the speeder to a chiff making a huge expolsion, now as Jeng walks to the burning Speeder he sees the body and burned to ash.

Now that the Hunter is dead I will continully, my Misson

* Now Jeng walks on to the the ends of the Derset

6 of 21

------------------

together - Jeng Droga -

jengdroga1s.jpg

* As Jeng walks out into the dessert *

------------------

together - Jeng Droga -

jengdroga1s.jpg

[This message has been edited by Jeng Droga (edited August 03, 2002).]

OOC: as I said before, you had no motives to know his position, and he warned you, if he tries to get me again, he's dead. So I consider this kill as fair. Dun Setta is dead, or in a deep comma.

OOC: Sorry man but i warned you (read bolow)

OOC: Raven why do these guys know i'am here like the fool bounty hunter, I didn't kill him but next i will.

I posted this after i rended you in a coma, so it's not a one hit kill, ok buddy

------------------

together - Jeng Droga -

jengdroga1s.jpg

OOC: I want to point out that Jeng as no way to communicate and the only ones that know of his presence here are Rayn Orth, and the Council. The only possibility for him to escape his punishement would be that a ship lands close to him totaly accidently, which is totaly ridiculous.

OOC: Look kid your dead deal with it, if i were you, make a new Char and go back and kill the Hutt, also hey between me and you what did he want they me.

* Jeng now takes the body of the Dun Setta, and put him in a hole, after Jeng takes some time to says a few words, he places the Bounty Hunter Armor on his resting place *

Look kid i'am really sorry of also it was a mission agaist mine, also i did you a favor If i didn't kill you the Hutt would, at least I did he a quick way,

May The Force Be With You Dun Setta

------------------

together - Jeng Droga -

jengdroga1s.jpg

* Jeng thinks to him self *

It has been hell here these 7 days, I have killed a Bounty Hunter, and the Hutt all of a sudden want to speak with me, I see now that things I have done will never fully be payed off, It will take much time untill these wounds will heal, May The Force Be With ME

------------------

together - Jeng Droga -

jengdroga1s.jpg

* As I walk the plains of sand and past old villages I come cross an old ship that is way be on repair, Jeng thinks I wish my Saber, I wish i was at the Temple any where is better then here *

As Jeng Explores the Ship finds tons of useable parts, so as he collects them into a bag he ties it around his waist, and now the only thing he needs is the most important part ofthe Saber a Crytal, the most needed picece in any Saber, but the Question is will he find it

------------------

together - Jeng Droga -

jengdroga1s.jpg

The days here are hot and neverending, but s long as I have the faith, in the for, I will keep Strong.

* As Jeng walks in this huge cayen, he sees a small house next to it, I wonder who lives the I wonder if we has what I need *

------------------

together - Jeng Droga -

jengdroga1s.jpg

* As Jeng it locked in a cell, and Setta is at the controls, Jeng uses the force to to pull over this Light Saber on the Table by the cockpit, As Jeng turns it on a Span and Hiss while the Purple blade cuts threw the Cell, mean while Setta has readyed the ship and drawin his guns *

Listen Setta I told you no, I say not to mess with me, your life is worth more then this,

* Nothing to hear at Setta fires, three bolt of light at Droga, As Jegn deflacts two of them, the one goes in to his arm, the two that were returned find there way into his body, not killing him but enougth to slow him down, as Setta firers two more Jeng dodges them and use Force speed to behide Setta With a clean slash Jeng as taken the head of Dun Setta, as his body hits the floor, Jeng goes threw the ship looking for any thing to place the body in*

I'am sorry again

* Jeng places the body in a large box and sends it to the Hutt with a message (Dear Hutt your Hunter had failed, again next time send someone more capable of the Mission), As jeng send the box out into space he sets the flight plan to the Jedi Council *

I mush slow the council that I'am worth being a kinght

------------------

eu_sm.jpg

eu_sm.jpg

* As Jeng it locked in a cell, and Setta is at the controls, Jeng uses the force to to pull over this Light Saber on the Table by the cockpit, As Jeng turns it on a Span and Hiss while the Purple blade cuts threw the Cell, mean while Setta has readyed the ship and drawin his guns *

Listen Setta I told you no, I say not to mess with me, your life is worth more then this,

* Nothing to hear at Setta fires, three bolt of light at Droga, As Jegn deflacts two of them, the one goes in to his arm, the two that were returned find there way into his body, not killing him but enougth to slow him down, as Setta firers two more Jeng dodges them and use Force speed to behide Setta With a clean slash Jeng as taken the head of Dun Setta, as his body hits the floor, Jeng goes threw the ship looking for any thing to place the body in*

I'am sorry again

* Jeng places the body in a large box and sends it to the Hutt with a message (Dear Hutt your Hunter had failed, again next time send someone more capable of the Mission), As jeng send the box out into space he sets the flight plan to the Jedi Council *

I mush slow the council that I'am worth being a kinght

------------------

together - Jeng Droga -

jengdroga1s.jpg

[This message has been edited by Jeng Droga (edited August 05, 2002).]

OOC; Listen your not getting it, you are not to know where i'am, and if you will not stop I will kill you, so it up to u, I will fail to reply to anymore posts to post, and if the Hutt want me they will come and take my in a manor of a Jedi's rights, so send a sand speeder or something, oh please don't be a punk and yell at the Mods or grow up

------------------

together - Jeng Droga -

jengdroga1s.jpg

ooc: Stop this Jeng, accept defeat, this is getting ridiculous you aren't even a fully trained Jedi and you don't have any weapons... Learn to accept defeat or you will never be good at RP... now unless a Mod says that this second attempt is null I don't see why it shouldn't be... You are not far from the Hutt Palace you couls easily be tracked here... smile.gif

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows