Korriban

Exodus

Velhart put his lightsaber to zophars throat and watched the skin melt away. He sliced his throat open and jarred the lightsaber in and out of his mouth. He pulls the lightsaber to him and slices his jaw off. He punches Zophar in the nose and breaks it. He takes a step back and slices zophar's head off. He puts the carcus and the head in a bag and puts it in the cargo. he looks at the bag and says "Don't get any blood on my ship or i'll kill you." He laughed as he got in his ship. He took off into hyperspace...

Velhart.jpg

"A chance to roam free once more? The only price is to confine myself into this crystal? If it gives me such an oportunity, I ACCEPT your offer....... Chiss."

*The spirit flies inside of the crystal, ready to reak destruction, once more*

*chokes laughing* This has got to be the worst RP plot devised ever...I nominate you for worst RP plot maker...

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Extirpate looks out into the sky, "DAMMIT! Lord Hexious is returning!? I must persuade him to help in my cause." He looks at the confined spirit, "He will join us, or die!"

Extirpate walks over and puts the crystal prison into his Corellian freighter, "I will prepare for battle, if I must."

*He charges the batteries, and it starts to rain*

*Hexious' ship lands and Hexious walks out*

He sees Extirpate and senses a severe disturbance in the Force, the same he felt when Heretic came back, and dissapeared shortly after.

"EXTIRPATE! What are you doing!?" He yells over the crackling thunder.

hooj.jpg

"What am I doing? Lord Hexious, the universe, is being torn apart. The Sith are allowing the Jedi to be in control of the galaxy, and keep there existence known to them. They do nothing to conceal themselves, to make the Jedi think that there fire is gone from the star systems of the universe. The Sith need someone powerful, to break and destroy the weak. To lead a new example, and the ultimate defeat of the Jedi Order. What they need... is someone who almost succeeded in the exinction of the Jedi, someone, who is a direct blood relative of yourself. Your FATHER! Think of the possiblities Exar. With the powers of your father at OUR disposal, we can rule the galaxy with an iron fist! With your father, it is possible! Your Father's powers were unmatched by any Sith Lord. You know as well as I know, that most recent Sith powerful enough to bring down such a powerful being, is your former Master; Darth Heretic. Which whom cannot be found at this moment. Without the powers of Darth Heretic, nothing can stop me. Join me Hexious, and the universe shall be ours for the taking...."

"Tsk, tsk. I am afraid I'll just have to kill you."

Extirpate breaks out into hysterical laughter. He points his finger at Exar as several destroyer droids come out to assault him.....

*"On the Conveyor belt" begins to play, at the very end, where the music heard in the EP2 commercials is being played throughout the battle*

The destroyer droids unfold. Exar ignites his two lightsabers. The droids open fire.

He moves his lightsaber up, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT! He moves it at all angles to deflect the lightning fast destroyer droid laser fire. He can't hold this up forever, but luckily the droids begin to blow up, and Extirpate will have to find another trick to play. The Destroyer droids are gone now, but Exar turns to see a volley of heavy battery laser fire comming his way, losing his grasp on one of his lightsabers....

hooj.jpg

Extirpate activates the heavy blaster batteries, but they'll soon stop, needing time to recharge. He straps on his jetpack and picks up something that needs little training to use.... a blaster.

He walks closer to SoP....

The batteries stop for recharging, SoP stands up. When he turns around, Extirpate is firing at him with a hand blaster. SoP easily parries the blasts away from himself, but unsuccesfully back at his foe in this rain. He walks ever so close towards Extirpate, quickly getting ground on DE.

hooj.jpg

DE continues to shoot at SoP, but his opponent gets ever closer to him. He is forced to activate his jetpack and fly away from SoP, never stopping his fire. He lands on a platform. The batteries have had enough time to recharge, and activates them from his position. They shoot SoP and he gets knocked over. Using this chance to it's fullest, DE shoots a missle from the jetpack and impacts close, but not close enough, but causes SoP to drop his remaining lightsaber. Using jetpack missles was a technique SoP has done himself many times in the past, but now being used against him. DE activates his jetpack....

OOC: Yes, there is gonna be some AOTC re-inactments

IC: SoP gets up and DE comes soaring into him with a dropkick. Exar falls to the ground, but is soon to his feet. DE fires a few shots that miss, then Exar pulls the gun to him with the Force. It slips out of his hand as soon as it hits, due to the incredible wet rain. Extirpate runs up and again dropkicks Exar. Exar gets up again, and lands a right hook to Extirpate, nearly knocking him out. Extirpate thrusts himself into Exar with the jetpack, knocking the wind out of SoP. SoP roles around the ground, as DE fires with his blaster that he has just regained possession of.

Exar Force jumps away, and pulls his lightsaber back to him. He blocks away a blast successfully, destroying DE's blaster. "Checkmate Extirpate!"

hooj.jpg

((CHeckmate Extirpate, that rymes.))

DE smiles, as the batteries go off once again, connecting and knocking SoP down. SoP struggles, but was wounded by the weapon. Extirpate walks up with Exars second lightsaber, and connects the two of them. He turns on one of the sides. "I gave you a chance to join me Exar, but you refused to comply! I will succeed in my mission, at the expense of you. I am greatful for you cloning me, but you are now in my way."

He sends the lightsaber plunging down, decpatiting Exar in one clean slice. He turns off the lightsaber. The rain begins to slow. He picks up the body and the head and uncerimonisously tosses it off the top of the building, and is now in the middle of the entrance to the grand palace, for any visitor to see. He then throws down the lightsaber, covered in Exar's blood.

He gets into his ship and leaves Korriban.

OOC:

I think this Palpatine resurrection through in spirit form, should be temporarily placed on hold and brought before the Senate/Admins/Mods of RP for approval ... this could get out of hand ...

Anyone second that notion? SoP?

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Alright, enough of the OOC, and SoP was told that this Palpatine storyline was to be placed on hold UNTIL and IF Darth Heretic returns to Jnet and the RP. There is no rule that says that he can not RP with aliases, albeit, 12 times in a row is a bit extreme. He did not Double post.

SoP, you were told by Ara that the Palpatine Storyline was to be placed on hold, and if Justin returns, this storyline can be discussed then with the Senate. Please stop posting to this storyline.

ALL ASPECTS INVOLVING PALPATINE'S SPIRIT IN THIS THREAD ARE NOW NULL AND VOID.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

OOC: Sorry Chrissie for the OOC post, but, I had my reasons for doing that, and my recent actions concerning the battle were mod approved by Ara. It was to prevent anyone from bothering DE because I was told that there will soon be a number of Sith on Korriban, and I needed a way for DE to leave before any other Sith got there. The entire storyline was a little plot between me and Justin before he left. I'm just moving DE to another planet so that I don't have to re-post what i've already done (even though it would raise DE's post count to re-do it) If and/or when Justin would come back. Questions? PM me, but nevertheless, the story line is on hold, not for a senatorial decision, but IF Justin comes back. This post is just for a future reference for anyone else that reads this thread.

hooj.jpg

OOC: Okay, I was an idiot. I'll admit, I didn't realize it was your alias. So! Any further actions with Palpatine's spirit or the KAIBURR crystal are null and void. Get you AND your alias off the planet if they have nothing else to do here.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

(OOC: none of my following actions have anything to do with the late-Palpatine RP.... I'm just using the planet)

Outsize of Korriban's exosphere, a small Firespray Class Scouting vessel came out of hyperspace. It paused momentarily, before engaging the engines for descent into the scorched and stormy atmosphere. It plunged through like a meteor before pulling up sharply and engaging thrusters. The recklessness of the manuevers suggested that the pilor was either crazy, brilliant, or possibly both.

Cutting the thrust and opening the hatch, Khaos Anarch stood up and exited the ship. The air of Korriban stank or corruption and blood, the dust of ages swirrled aorund his feet, and a fierce wind plucked at his cape. The place was desolate. The way he liked it.

Khaos Anarch smiled as the amulet around his throat began to hum.... it's power sung in harmony with that of the planet which had been home to the sith lords for countless millenia. He sat down on a nearby stone outcropping. Now, I wait.

leisigwhoknows.jpg

Barohm Zar's ship lands and he senses another Sith on the planet. He descends, breathing in the odor of death from millions of years of wars and battles into his lungs.

He strode to the Valley of the Lost Sith Lords and walked almost as what seemed on air, towards the large golden doors where the original Sith base had been previously many thousands of years before.

"Looks like our new home..."

BZ sat in front, and medidated before venturing in.

VianoMigueles.jpg

The Sith Guards that had voyaged with Master Barohm Zar took their respective places around him mumbling words in meditation, as if they were a secret encantation to open up the icy vaults of Korriban, and awaken the spirits that had been in Sith Legend for so long...

guards.gif

Legend and lore finally came alive when the mediations and chanting had produced their wanted effects. The doors to the once great and golden, evil temple of the Sith of the past opened up before Barohm Zar and called to him.

We have been waiting...waiting for so long...come...reside with us...

Barohm Zar stood up, along with the sith guards beside him as they walked him into the large cavern that had housed thousands of years of Sith legacy and fame. The guards stood at his side as the doors closed and torch lanterns lit up around them in the long halls.

VianoMigueles.jpg

Ephant Mon's modified TIE fighter blasted out out hypersapce.

I guess this is the place, he thought.

His journey from AM to find Barohm Zar had led him here. He could sense the Dark Side surging from the planet.

He brought his ship in for a landing.

Now to find BZ.

After asking around a bit, Ephant Mon discovered that there was an ancient Sith temple nearby, and he knew that that would be the place to find BZ.

He lifted his ship off the ground, flying low and searching for the "valley" where the temple was supposedly located.

A while later, he found what he was looking for.

He landed outside the temple and began to approach it. But he was immediately stopped by Sith guards. "I am here to see Master Barohm Zar," Ephant Mon explained.

couldntbeseen.png