Korriban

Exodus

As Neive exited the trade ship that he had bought his fare to ride on, he held his head low, walking stiffly as he walked towards the sith temple. The second he stepped off the ship, it took off, the pilot fearing being on the planet that was so consumed with the dark side of the force. Neive, however, only continued his slow tread towards the entrance to the temple he had not seen for so long. There was something about it different, he thought. Something... reformed. Had the spirits of the sith somehow begin a reconstruction period for the building? No matter, he thought. Once he told them of his failure to find the sith, surely they would be more than displeased. And as was Neive.

He had looked everywhere practically. From Tattoine to Dagobah, to coruscant and hapes, to about everywhere else in the galaxy. It went without saying that he had failed to find any connection to the sith, and that he would not be able to take on the death watch... unless he did complete his objective, and find a sith who would train him.

Ac6dGFj.png

Looking up as he walked up the steps of the temple, and the spirits of the fallen have answered his prayers. He was not sure who it was exactly that stood in front of him, but by his intimidating demeanor and his words, Neive could tell... This man was sith.

Neive wasn't sure exactly what to do, all he could do was put his head down and speak. "My apologies, sir... May I ask, are you Sith?" his hands went behind his back, however his vibro blade sat on his side. He was giving the man in front of him a gesture of utmost respect in the Dathomiri culture, and furthermore the position he held almost gave the man a superiority over Neive.

"And if so, I would like to ask... How do I become sith as well?"

Ac6dGFj.png

Although his senses were dulled and untrained, he had never witnessed a power such as the one before him. He had asked an ignorant question, he knew, but the clarification was mandatory for him. The man before him was a Sith, the fact was simple. But the way he studied Neive made him slightly uncomfortable... like an animal scouting prey. It was unsettling, but by this point Neive was used to the strange stares by many others. In response to the man's question, Neive kneeled to the man.

"I am..."

Neive had been looking for this opportunity for years. Finally, he thought, he could be trained... and finally become a sith.

(OOC: I understand, and will comply in every way possible. Anything you think I can improve on, I'll try my best to do so.)

Ac6dGFj.png

Neive listened to the man's statement, and hung on every word. He awaited the man to finish his speech before replying, however as the man left, Neive felt it wasn't necessary. Being here, with the history of the sith... it was an honor, and it was fairly obvious that Neive felt that way only by the way he examined the entrance.

As Neive entered, he studied the walls and the many tombs of those who had died in defense of the temple. It was truly a sight, he thought. Seeing the resting place for so many sith. It seemed like it was impossible for a sith to die, but here... so many had fallen. It was strange.

As Neive walked to the room that the man had explained to him, he used the keycard and opened the door. Inside, he saw, was not much. However, just being in this room, seeing how the man who lived here before had become such a force of... the force... well, in any case, it was something Neive was humbled by.

As he sat down in the middle of the room and closed his eyes, trying to relax. Slowly, the few things around the room began slowly floating off the floor, Neive not noticing. About a few minutes before he opened his eyes and saw everything fall.

"What..."

Perhaps he had more power than he had thought...

But that was no reason to get confident.

Ac6dGFj.png

As the man looked up at he who stood before him, he slowly stood, and nodded his head at the man's question. "I am Neive Undant. I came here in search of the sith, as I wish to be trained in the ways of the dark side of the force, in hopes that I may become a sith and not only rule with the other great sith, but to avenge my family. My tribe on Dathomir were... slaughtered. I want to repay the favor to those who destroyed my home, and my family." His anger was something that radiated from him, but it was not blind fury. It had intent, it was meticulous and it was willing to destroy anything between Neive and those he wants dead. However, though his anger glowed like a blaze was within the man, he did not show it in body language as he stayed still, hands clasped behind his back and his head down in respect of the man before him. "And you being before me... will you grant me my request?" He knelt in front of the man, head still down as he awaited the lord's response.

Ac6dGFj.png

As Neive sat with the 6 individuals, an unnerving sense of strength emitted from all around him. He wasn't afraid, however... he was inferior. And this only propelled him forward within this.

As he closed his eyes, the only thing that came to him was his past.

He could smell smoke, buildings burning all around him. His eyes watered from the thick clouds of ash that whirled above him. The smell of death, decaying and burning flesh in the air, the putrid odor of death in the air.

Eren opened his eyes, and he saw his village... houses ablaze all around him, men, women and children alike lie dead in the streets. His family... they were slaughtered. But then, where are their killers?

He walked through the village, the bodies everywhere. Until he finally saw a small group of men. They wore armor and helmets, and held sabers and blasters. Though, they were not lightsabers... it was something different. As Neive approached, they looked at him and chuckled. One of them walked forward, bringing out his hilt and opening the black blade. Neive looked at it... it was terrifying. But Neive wasn't intimidated.

As the man lazily lunged at him, Neive sidestepped and grabbed the man's arm, flipping him to the ground and taking the metal hilt from his hand, driving the blade into his back. The things he had heard about the sith, the things they could do... He wanted to do them all too. As he fled back into the village, the others followed before he disappeared into the flames.

One by one, he killed them. He hid within the shadows, and as they passed, one by one, he attacked them and destroyed them. But it wasn't enough.

There were more... somewhere. their insignias... he knew of them. The death watch of Mandalore... he would make them pay. But he couldn't do it alone, especially as weak as he still was. He could use the force, he had done it before... he just didn't know how. He needed to learn.

Pure, unadulterated power. That's what he had. But he knew that power alone was useless. He had to know how to use it.

He saw a vision... of himself, standing above Mandalore. Hundreds dead at his feet. Thousands kneeling before him. The death watch, annihilated. From there... he could do more. He could conquer, he could destroy. With the sith, he could do anything. But from the shadows.

He didn't want to face his problems head-on. It was a fool's errand. He would rather fight from the shadows, destroying his enemies when they least expect it, and skulking back into the shadows without a sound.That was how he would do it.

As his eyes opened, and he returned to reality, his breath was stolen. The raw power that he had, but could not use... it was intoxicating. And he had to know how to use this power.

Ac6dGFj.png

The more they poked at him, the more enraged he was, and over and over he tried to fight. the more they knocked him down, the pain he endured, and that voice...

"You were too weak to save them..."

Neive snapped. His anger transferred into power, bottling up within him. It was useless fighting against the 6 men around him, and blind fury was foolish, he knew. But the second he heard that voice, his mind went blank.

"And you were too weak to survive yourself."

The room shook, the floor rumbled. The clank of metal was heard as across the room, an old mandalorian helmet fell to the floor. Soon, originating from Neive's standpoint, the floor cracked. At first it was blind, a breaking of the stone floor in all directions, before one crack shot out, past two of the kraft, and right towards the helmet.

Within seconds, the helmet scrunched like an empty can given to a thirsty wookie. It completely imploded, the glass broken and the metal becoming a small ball of scrap on the floor.

Neive panted, and slowly stood. As one of the men shot another lightning bolt at him, he put his hand out. The electricity shot around his arm, using it as a conduit before it shot back, twice as powerful right back towards the source.

"I will not be bullied by those who believe they are superior... I am untrained but I am anything but weak."

Ac6dGFj.png

• 2 months later...

Neive yelled as the lightning had ripped through his torso and back, pain shooting through his whole body before he fell forward, panting as the visons faded. Neive saw the floor, and the mandalorian helmet on the shelf still intact. Just an illusion... but he could smell the burned flesh throughout his upper body. How had this happened? Neive shook his head before listening to the man, ulling himself up into a kneeling position. He stood once the man finished and left. "Yes master. I will go at once." He walked out, going the opposite of the man as he held his chest for a moment, feeling a small scar on his chest. "Only an illusion... maybe not all of it." He sighed before exiting the temple doors and seeing the three figures just in front of the door. His hand went to a vibro blade on his hip as he saw the trandoshan, remembering their kind. If this one was like any of the others he had seen, then perhaps he would have to fight. But then he heard the words it spoke.

"What would happen if you ran into a real ssssith..." Neive opened the door fully, examining the situation. He was told to meet two others, were these two before him his supposed "team"?

Ac6dGFj.png

• 3 weeks later...

Neive looked over the two before looking to the sith in front of him, bowing for the superior, but not falling to a knee as the other two. He stayed silent as he looked to the two between him and the trandoshan, somewhere in the back of his mind saying that if the man was hostile, at least there would be two between him and the sith. After a second, he spoke.

"By order of lord lockjaw, I have been assigned to train with the two you find before you, sir." Neive stood straight and at attention. "But beside the point, it is an honor to meet you." He saw his attire, and strings started connecting for Neive. "Wait... General?" He bowed again. "General Omm, it is a privilege to be in your presence."

Ac6dGFj.png