Stephen

Let's bring back some old nostalgia...

haha I remember when these were all the rage. That one of Jordan is particularly amusing now that he's all grown up and is adulting.

Yup. He's not now. Looks very happy and seems to be enjoying his work. His dad is also doing well, who was on here as well, but I can't recall his screen name.

Yeah, I vaguely remember that.

Ahh... Jen Kenobi... she annoyed the crap outta me back then.

I can't believe I couldn't remember you used to go by Nokrt. I was confused as to who the hell that was.

I found my old photobucket, went through some of the sigs. I have some pretty fond memories of Jnet.

My first sig. When I joined in '03, it seemed like everyone took a random character, added a lightsaber, and their name in SW-font. Boardwide. BOARDWIDE.

Lawrence.jpg

The 'ole reacharound. I have no idea where I found this or why I thought it was funny, but I enjoyed the reactions it generated.

reacharound.jpg

Again, I wasn't above trolling Jnet:

fire.jpg

Best subtitles ever. BEST SUBTITLES EVER!

sw11.jpg

Probably my best sig ever. It lasted all of 1 day before being removed by an admin.

dead.jpg

The desert fox! I loved watching this Arizona Cardinals team. Kurt Warner was amazing:

MDF.jpg

xp6e1h.png

combo.jpg

This masterpiece from '08 needs no explanation.

08_jessica-gomes_19-1.jpg

Remember when Lil' Wayne was everywhere? Andon and I rocked these bad boys:

lil_waynegif-1.gif

youngjeezy-1-1-1.jpg

The Office-themed sigs were great, site-wide:

DWIGHT_SITH_lap.jpg

michael_scott_gangmember.jpg

As an admin, I loved giving people sigs they never asked for. Really guys, I knew what was best.

national-treasure-trailer.jpg

dalai-lama-landov-2.jpg

homealone.jpg

awesome-chive-photos-13.jpg

Probably the last time I made a sig:

hair-1.jpg

Oh you. Back when I was Nokrt.

I remember you being brand-new and bugging the crap out of me to make you a YTMND. I obliged. Haha!

My first sig. When I joined in '03, it seemed like everyone took a random character, added a lightsaber, and their name in SW-font. Boardwide. BOARDWIDE.

Lawrence.jpg

Holy crap, I remember making that one! My lightsabers we so funky back then. HAHA!

I just wanted to be part of the group also being roasted by each other. I got what I deserved.

I tried to find my old photobucket to drudge up some old sigs, but apparently photoshop deleted all my old photobucket accounts and I have wiped many computers since then so those are lost to history. Oh well.

I've been rocking this one for almost a year as I made it during last year's World Cup to support Germany. Might be time for a new one.

The desert fox! I loved watching this Arizona Cardinals team. Kurt Warner was amazing:

MDF.jpg

xp6e1h.png

Remember when Lil' Wayne was everywhere? Andon and I rocked these bad boys:

lil_waynegif-1.gif

youngjeezy-1-1-1.jpg

I loved our synchronized sigs from that magical 2008 Cardinals season. That thug Ben Franklin pick was hella dope in the Andeezy sig.

You're a legend Nos. But there's also no sithdog posts. I made some good ones in the past. The hall of fame was my idea.

Gotta love all of the reunion threads.

A lot of warm memories in here. I would post all of the sigs that I've ever done up to this point, but I think I would break the thread. Instead, I will just choose a few.

[One of my Oldest]

KHuttCorpSig.jpg

[Remember these?]

JohnMcCainSig2.jpg

[Then these?]

FanFicAwardSample.jpg

{Benchmark]

AriesSangcopy.jpg

[These were fun]

VMan2copy.jpg

Darkfirecopy2.jpg

[RPer's may remember this guy]

SmashSig2copy.jpg

[i didn't remember I had so many of these so to save on space, I will just post some... Benchmarks of experience]

Hadrian_zps60e9d4e5.jpg

Ulancopy.jpg

Anikaddicopy.jpg

[Another Award Show ]

best-Drama-Angst-Poem.gif

[superheroes and Super villains (I have more)]

VENOM.jpg

[benchmark composite - I made for my portfolio in college ]

bestsigs.png

I think it became less about what was going on in the background and more about the colors, character and light.

[Completely hand drawn and rendered - using a picture as reference... but shhhh]

IdarahSig.png

[One of my personal favorites]

Arianasig.png

[Yeah, you see that little icon on the Wampatown tab? That was me...]

BWWlogB.png

[Getting close to the end - Again, not posting everything. (It would take more time than I have and would fill the entire thread...]

IC2487.png

[Most Recent Sigs]

Tsara_zpsnj4ofdzs.png

Dashel_zpstxfmsr1m.png

The mousetrap one, that's some funny crap even if it is wrong on many levels. I wish I had seen it all those years ago. It still gave me a much needed laugh.

I wish i still had that body.

And why can't i get a "retired admin" title instead of padawan?