Vaderman

OFFICIAL: U.S. Presidential Election 2016 Discussion Thread

Who Will You Vote for in the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will You Vote for in the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election?

• None of the Above (Dear God, why?!)
    • Gary Johnson (Libertarian Candidate)
    • Jill Stein (Green Party Candidate)
    • Hillary Clinton (Democratic Candidate)
    • Donald J. Trump (Republican Candidate)

Now we're hearing about alt-right rather than white supremacy or neo-fascism as an actual thing. I think I remember seeing salutes to someone's speech there was the same salutes given to the guy as to Hitler. It's crazy times.

This is what happens when you pander and cater to the worst of society and win. Now it is socially acceptable to be a POS.

I subscribed to The Washington Post. Supporting the media seems like the most patriotic thing one can do in America right now considering the assault on the freedom of the press. It was largely a donation than a subscription--I easily could have viewed their articles for free without subscribing. But I felt compelled to give them money.

Shouldn't be a surprise to any of you who know me, but I gladly voted for Trump and don't regret it in any way, shape or form. So glad he got into office. I could do without the pettiness and tweeting, but That's small potatoes compared to someone bringing the country in the right direction. Clinton would have been a disaster. And the Democrats are guilty of all the things they keep trying to throw at Trump...honestly the attacks from the left are getting desperate and ridiculous.