Roleplaying Database (Archive)

Abashed the Devil stood and felt how awful goodness is.

Attributes

• Name: Azrael DeLerina
    Species: Kiffar
    Homeworld: Iego
    Height: 5' 11"
    Weight: 165 lbs
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Dirty Blond
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Force Sensative: Yes

Weapons

• Flux

A true work of innate beauty, this is a double edged, curved tsurugi with a duel pronged hilt, the handle made of polished alabaster. The blade is blemish free, made of a dense phrik composite. The scabbard is extra long to house a hidden tanto at the end. The extended length gives the illusion that the blade is longer than it really is, allowing it to be drawn a fraction of a second quicker than the opponent anticipates. The weapon is strapped to his back instead of at his side for easy access and carry.

Tanto

Hidden in the base of the sword's scabbard, this small blade looks like a natural extension of the scabbard. The blade is also made of a dense phrik alloy.[/size]

Abilities

• Psychometry

The mental technique of picking up impressions and traces of information about the object touched and the events that have surrounded it. This power allowed the user to view events as if they were there, including the sights, sounds, and feelings, both emotional and physical, that the wielder of the object experienced. This power was easier to use on personal objects that were used frequently. Objects that were used once or by several people often made the use of this power difficult, though it was still possible.

Martial Prowess

Azrael has studied numerous forms of martial arts to both aid in his chaotic fighting style and to hone his mind. He is able to easily flow between arts to make his style truly unpredictable. Also, his intense self training has made him develop muscles most often unused by most people, making him incredibly fast.

Edited by Guest

CHARACTER SHEET

Alias: Ekria Ghent

Species: human

Height: 5'6”

Edited by Guest

CHARACTER SHEET

Nickname: ~

Species: Mandalorian

Height: 6"3

Weight: 165 lbs.

Hair: Short Black

Eyes: Blue.

Sex: Male

Homeworld: Nar Shadda

Alignment: Evil

Clothing: black loose pants,black baggy sweater, and a black cloak.

Weapon: Vibrosword, blaster pistol

Force User: Force User

Inventory:

-belt with scabbard

-datapad

-Commlink.

Posessions: Credits, chain with the Mandolorian symbol around his neck.

Bio: Kal'Ris was born into poverty on Nar Shadda his father was a Mandalorian and his mother a orphan who grew up in poverty. They were both slain when Kal'Ris was 5 years old by the exchange, he was taking to the exchange base to be sold off as a slave. As he was waiting in his cell a guard brought him his meal and he felt sorry for the boy who was sobbing in the corner. He put his arm on the boy but Kal'Ris quickly grabbed his blaster from his hip and shot him 5 times in the chest. Before the guard hit the ground he ran out of his cell and down a hallway untill he turned a corner and ran into one of the chief Exchange enforcers with two bodyguards. They quickly disarmed the boy and he was severely beaten for a week half dead the Exchange enforcers trained him the ways of the assassin. At the age of 15 Kal'Ris had already killed as many as 10 people and spent every waking moment praticing with his vibrosword. For 7 seven years he was a cold blooded killer, at the age of 22 he killed his father figure with the very sword he was given and left Nar Shadda on the first transport off the planet.

Oh, you're using L to portray your guy! Kewl, man...

He's essentially going to RP as L. The whole character concept is pretty much straight from Death Note.

Hey! He can't destroy my favorite NSW character like that! Besides, starting with all L's abilities is a little overpowered.

Lemmee guess, he's going to go by the name 'S'. Great. I'm going to find a Krath to make me a Death Note now. Oh, wait. A Death Datapad. >.>

What, just complaining a little, I don't like when people essentially RP as a character from another series. No offence meant.

I meant offense. l2bcreative Norkt. Frankly it's unfair to the show when you try to mimic it's bad ass-ness. (Which it totaly is.) In my opinion it's just like plagiarism.

I'm not sure on this one, but was it you who made a character sheet for that dude from Bleach?

I'll admit, I'm guilty of referencing movies and songs a lot in my posts. If I do something similar to a character from outside the RP, I try to at least make clear differences and only take portions of the character, not the whole damn thing.

Play a character YOU thought up with you're OWN creativity, not anyone else's.

Oh, you're using L to portray your guy! Kewl, man...

He's essentially going to RP as L. The whole character concept is pretty much straight from Death Note.

Hey! He can't destroy my favorite NSW character like that! Besides, starting with all L's abilities is a little overpowered.

Lemmee guess, he's going to go by the name 'S'. Great. I'm going to find a Krath to make me a Death Note now. Oh, wait. A Death Datapad. >.>

What, just complaining a little, I don't like when people essentially RP as a character from another series. No offence meant.

I meant offense. l2bcreative Norkt. Frankly it's unfair to the show when you try to mimic it's bad ass-ness. (Which it totaly is.) In my opinion it's just like plagiarism.

I'm not sure on this one, but was it you who made a character sheet for that dude from Bleach?

I'll admit, I'm guilty of referencing movies and songs a lot in my posts. If I do something similar to a character from outside the RP, I try to at least make clear differences and only take portions of the character, not the whole damn thing.

Play a character YOU thought up with you're OWN creativity, not anyone else's.

Well, he will potentially be different. The basis and plot of the character BEFORE my plot take control is that he is much like L, however, he will be altered to the way in which I wish to see him brought forth. As such he will be joining the Jedi Knights and having more direct confrontation making him much more a believeable character with a personality much like L's.

Is he overpowered? No. As of now he is only affecting NPC's in his wisdom. His ability to harm PC characters is little to none.

If you wanted to compare it to Death note, you could say that it would be L vs. Light.

SPOILERS

Light wins in the end because Light has power, L does not beyond deductive reasoning.

As for your comments on Plagurism. I am playing L from a different standpoint than its Manga nor its Anime interpretations. This is how I see a character with an L like archetype in a SW universe. If you wish to further blast me with unfounded accusations please do so outside the forums where I will be more than happy to explain any comment sent to me.

I am sorry for any discomfort I may have caused you. This is not meant to be a long lived character in the RP, I plan to have him dead by years end if that, this is to further the plot of a different character.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

Name: RT-7417/0477

Nickname: Tom/77

Species: Human, Mandalorian

Height: 6'0

Weight: 182

Hair: Black

Eyes: Brown

Homeworld: Kamino

Alignment: N/A

Weapons: DC-15, E11B Trooper Blaster, Vibro-Blade, & Thermal Detonators

Force Sensitive: No

Possesions: Iron Mandalorian Armor, Green Trimmed.

Edited by Guest

-Seven-four-one-seven, zero-four-seven-seven

CHARACTER SHEET

Nickname: Mr. Itatrom

Species: Human

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 165

Hair: Blonde

Homeworld: Roon

Alignment: Neutral

Clothing: Black, pinstriped suit

Weapon: Others

Non-Force User

Inventory: Datapad, comm, an easily concealed knife

Posessions: Many large bank accounts and aliases

Haha, weird. I'm alias stacking...(waiting on an alias name change)

CHARACTER SHEET

Nickname:

Height: 6'

Weight: 175

Hair: Blonde

Homeworld: Roon

Alignment: Serpent Order

Clothing: Dark Robes

Weapon: A Knife

Force User

Inventory: Datapad, comm, an easily concealed knife

Posessions: None

• 2 weeks later...

CHARACTER SHEET Lurik Tall

Height: 5`11

Weight: 70kg

Hair: brown

Eyes: green-blue

Homeworld: Tarena IV, a relatively wealthy but otherwise unimportant planet. Great events of the galactic history have passed by without much effect upon Tarena. It is a good planet to live on if one wants to have a quiet life.

Alignment: Good

Clothing: Nothing special currently. Lurik likes to wear yellow and orange colors at times, as they symbolize his home planet.

Weapon: None currently,not even a blaster.

Force User: Force User.

Inventory: Nothing out of the ordinary.

Posessions: A bit above the average amount of credits

CHARACTER HISTORY

Born on the politically rather unimportant planet Tarena IV, Lurik Tall grew up under normal family conditions. His father is a relatively wealthy merchant on Tarena IV, so his family has a comfortable living. Lurik studied sciences at the local University, and possesses a great thirst for knowledge. Beyond his inclination towards science, he also knows about literature and philosophy. He has a calm and friendly character, with a spark for extraordinary thoughts and ideas.

His life changed dramatically when more and more, the force made itself known, often through rather uncontrolled events. Before he would finally hurt someone with such an outbreak of the force, he decited to search for a master and be trained as a Jedi Knight.

[/b]

CHARACTER SHEET

Nickname:

Species: Kiffar

Height: 1.7 meters

Weight: 150

Hair: black

Eyes: green

Homeworld: Kiffu

Clothing: Tiberias wears normal clothing. A tunic, trousers, boots, belt and a cloak

Weapon: Non as of yet

Force User

Inventory: nothing

Posessions: nothing

Approved by Chad

~A scorned and tortured man will either find peace or set the galaxy ablaze in his insanity~

seedhuku11ac82eoc2.jpg

Name: Mathias Aurelius Campbell

Nickname/Alias: Matt, Mac

Species: Human (Pariah)

Homeworld: Unknown planet in the deep reaches of Unknown Region

World raised on (optional): Concord Dawn, Coruscant

Height: 5'6”

CHARACTER SHEET

Nickname: Jar

Physical Stats

Height: 1.9 meters

Weight: 77 kg

Hair: Dark Red

Eyes: Jade Green

Other Data

Homeworld: Aduba-3

Alignment: (Good, Evil, Neutral) Neutral at this point.

Clothing: Denim pants, blue work shirt, leather jacket.

Weapon: Slugthrower rifle with several types of ammunition (AP, incendiary, gas rounds, poison, EMP, etc etc...) and a silencer, double DL-44 blaster pistols, or a wicked vibroblade. Also uses grenades of various types.

Force User or Non-Force User: Non-Force User

Inventory: Comlink, datapad, code cylinders for his data files, well-stocked credit chip.

Possessions: YT-2000 freighter, recently renamed Fallen Brother in honor of the Five Brothers destroyed in the Arach'tar attack; data files on random and not-so-random subjects of all kinds, most with a military, economic, political or social significance of some kind.

Bio

Jareen is a novice bounty hunter/freelance adventurer, always roaming the galaxy in search of excitement. He tends to side with the "good guys" in a dispute, and has always hated the Empire. One of his side projects is keeping data files on pretty much everything...it may help find a bounty or two, and besides, knowledge is power. He recently scored a bounty of over 100,000 credits for the Rebellion, and spent a lot of the money on improvements for his slugthrower, with which he is an excellent shot. He is currently setting aside profit for the most part, instead focusing on what he can do to stop the Arach'tar. He can be found at The Last Call on Coruscant, awaiting a suitable assignment and making modifications to his ship and gear.

My Character Sheet

Really have to get a decent PhotoShop sig

Name: Ko Dai Jix

Nickname: None

Species: Human (Mandalore)

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 156lbs

Hair: Brown

Homeworld: Togoria

Alignment: Neutral

Clothing: Black pants, worn black boots, tan jersey under brown, multi-pocketed jacket

Physical Description: Ko Dai is a lean young man with a wiry, compact frame. His face seems unfit for smiling, always seeming to be neutral and observant.

Weapon: Blaster, vibro knife

Force User or Non-Force User: Force User

Inventory: DL-44 blaster pistol, vibro-blade, data comm, credit chips

Posessions: (Ships, Organizations, Droids etc): None

Bio: Ko Dai was raised on Togoria with his Mandalorian clan, and taught the ways of Mandalore. Hunting, tracking, and fighting were his daily lessons, and survival above all.

He has felt the pull of a feeling even deeper than that of the familial ties to his clan and his heritage, and has wondered at what it might portend, but up to this point he has passed off these feelings as luck or hunches. He longs for the day when the disparate clans may reunite and take their place as a galactic power, rather than their current status as gypsies of the universe.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Celestia Nova (nickname: Cel, Celee or Tia)

Height: 5'8

Weight: 50kg

Species: Firrerron

Sex: Female

Hair Color: brown with auburn streaks

Eye Color: brown

Homeworld: Firrerre

Clothing: form fitting black ship suits/light armor, knee high utility boots, black hooded cloak -- what ever suits the purpose & depending on mood.

Weapons: blasters, grenades, vibroblades, daggers. Rocket/tranquiliser and grenade launcher attachment for arm.

Possessions: credits, comm link, ship, droid.

Force User: Yes ”“ but doesn't know it yet.

Affiliation: chaotic neutral.

Background: Celestia is one of the few remaining pure Firrerreon's left. She was taken from the colony at a very young age, smuggled out after her family was killed trying to escape slavery, she being the only survivor of her clan. She is a pilot and a scoundrel. She's got a nose for mischief and a good eye with a blaster. Her motto being that she doesn't go looking for trouble ”“ it finds her. She's had plenty of weapons training and is skilled with blades and daggers as well as rifles and blasters. Cel has been known to take on various jobs to keep her in the air, including shuttle runs and taxi services. She has good intuition and relies heavily on instincts. She has also done various first aid courses and considered at one point going into the medical field, but that proved not as exciting as she would have hoped, being one that loves adventure.

Celestia never uses her full name, only uses Cel or Tia because of the ”œrule”

fVv9Bjj.jpg

I don't look for trouble... it finds me...

Name: Jason Nephili

Nickname/Alias: Nephilim

Species: Human/Droid(Cyborg)

Homeworld: Tattooine

World raised on (optional): Tattooine

Height: 6'0

Weight: Without cybernetic parts: 160 lbs, With cybernetic parts: 260 lbs

Body build: Lean muscular build

Eye color: Sapphire with a light blue light that glows behind them.

Complexion: Tan

Hair length/Type/Color: Shaved, but metallic black

Alignment: Chaotic Nuetral

Faction: Bounty Hunter

Force User? No

Clothing/Armor: Nephilim wears a sealed black body glove underneath a suit of semi-transparent black power armor. Beneath the black plates, one can see dark blue pulses of energy flowing through the different systems. The helmet is able to fold into the armor, allowing him to quickly hide his face. The mask resembles that of a demon, often giving the impression that Nephilim is a technological demon.

Cybernetics: Nephilims bones have been replaced with durasteel. His joints, tendons, and muscles have been enhanced using robots, making them stronger. Parts of his brain have been replaced with computers. His brain contains a tactical situational analysis computer and a link to the holonet. While wearing his armor, his brain is connected to the suits internal computer. This allows him to activate and use the systems within a microsecond.

Power Armor Weapons: Plasma blaster built into each palm, automatic slug thrower built into the left forearm, retractable durasteel blade built into right forearm, grenade launcher in lower right forearm, flamethrower built into lower left forearm.

Inventory: Credits, repair kit, replacement cybernetics, medical kit

Possessions: Power armor, and a starship.

Personality: As a person, Jason Nephili was kind hearted and giving. While most on Tattooine would hoard their money to themselves, buying the most servants, the best speeders, and throwing the most lavish parties. But Jason helped poorer moisture farmers to keep their families fed. He lent money with no intention of asking for return payment or investments. Noone in the cities of Mos Espa or Eisely could speak a bad word about him. He often invited those farmers to his home for dinner where he would get to know them. But once he became a cyborg, he lost all of that. Every part his brain that once held compassion and empathy was removed and had computers installed. Now when he his hired for a job, that his is only focus. He can't be sidetracked. When he finally reaches his prey, he holds nothing back. He fights as if he himself is the prey. He is a force of nature. Only the completion of the job, or death, can stop him.

Description: From a distance, Nephilim is an attractive man. His eyes seem to glow with an inner light catching ones attention and keeping it. His skin has a dark tan, which could only come free years in the sun. And his body is lean, giving the impression of a man who works out everyday, but only to keep fit. But upon closer inspection one sees how truly sadistic he is. His eyes truly do glow from within, a faint blue light radiates outward, giving the hint of the mechanical being within. The looks the eyes give is that of nothingness. It is as if one is staring into the abyss. Surgical scars run the length of his scalp.

History (Early life): Jason Nephili was born on Tattooine to one of the wealthiest moisture farmers. At the age of sixteen, his parents were murdered by Tusken Raiders. He inherited everything from his parents. Within months he had learned the business and had made a name for himself among the cities of the planet. But he did not withhold his wealth. He shared it among the less fortunate farmers, allowing them to feed their families. One night he invited a family over for dinner and they spoke on the subject of the Empire. Jason did not understand how such a government could be allowed to continue. He knew they were corrupt and ruled through fear rather than diplomacy. But what he did not know was that this family was spies for that same government. Moments after he mentioned his support for Rebellion, dozens of soldiers burst into his home and dragged him off.

Instead of simply executing him, the Imperial Inquisitor found a different use for him. After the failure of the Phlute Droid Project, the Dark Trooper Project, and the Shadow Academy, the Empire had turned to the possibility of cybernetics. Jason was to be their first test subject. The project was kept in the dark, not even the top Imperial brass would know until the experiment was completed. The Inquisitor never used the same scientist for more than a couple weeks. First they removed his bones and replaced them with durasteel counterparts. This would give him inhuman strength, but his muscles could not lift them. Then came the enhanced muscles, joints, and tendons. These made him faster and allowed him to move the durasteel bones. After testing the new body for weeks, the Empire knew they hardest part was next. The scientists cut open his scalp and removed sections of his brain. They then installed several tactical computers and downloaded all Imperial military doctrine. Next they added a holonet link and allowed the tactical computer to download thousands of other military maneuvers and fighting styles. But what they did not count was the downloading of the Rebellion ideology. Deciding that neither the Empire nor Rebellion were correct, Nephilim lashed out. He slaughtered the scientists in their sleep, and then made his move on the Inquisitor. As he choked the man to death one simple phrase was uttered”

Nephilim.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Corvus Korden

Nickname: Corvus

Concept: Bored Nobility

Height: 5'11”

Edited by Guest

thegrin.gif

"...if murder can be experienced aesthetically, the murderer can in turn be regarded as a kind of artist ”” a performance artist... whose specialty is not creation but destruction."

Name: James Haze

Alias: Jimi

Species: Zelosian

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 174lbs

Eye Color: Emerald Green

Hair Color: Red

Homeworld: Zelos II

Force User

Clothes: Simple tan and brown robes.

Weapons: None

Possessions: None

Born into the Order, Jimi has finally trained diligently enough to be taken on by a Jedi Master.

Nickname: Ron, Given

Species: Cerean

Height: 6'

Weight: 150lbs

Hair: White

Homeworld: Cerea

Clothing: He tends to wear a long brown robe with a crude black shirt and pants, a plain sash and hide boots.

Weapon: He doesn't really have a weapon; he carries a walking stick”¦

Force Capable

Inventory: he carries only about 200 credits of traveling money...

Possessions: He has practically nothing to his name except a switchblade that he only uses when absolutely necessarily along with his walking stick and a Kasha Crystal given to him by his grandmother...

Edited by Guest
NvFYuwm.png

Nickname: AVATAR, Disciple program, The Avatar initiative, Shoa

Species: AI

Height: Varies

Weight: Varies

Hair: None

Eyes: None

Sex: None

Homeworld: Mechis III

Faction: Empire

Clothing: None

Weapon: AVATAR has access to a wide range of combat droids to control, character sheet will be updated as they become availible.

Non-Force User

Inventory: Nothing that isn't built in to the droids

Posessions: TBA

Note: AVATAR can project itself into droids under its control to increase their combat potential, but if the droid is destroyed, AVATAR is forced to temporariliy shut down to prevent damage. The restart takes three days real time.

Nickname: AVATAR, Disciple program, The Avatar initiative, Kain

Species: AI

Height: Varies

Weight: Varies

Hair: None

Eyes: None

Sex: None

Homeworld: Mechis III

Faction: Empire

Clothing: None

Weapon: AVATAR has access to a wide range of combat droids to control, character sheet will be updated as they become availible.

Non-Force User

Inventory: Nothing that isn't built in to the droids

Posessions: TBA

Note: AVATAR can project itself into droids under its control to increase their combat potential, but if the droid is destroyed, AVATAR is forced to temporariliy shut down to prevent damage. The restart takes three days real time.