Ads-Gop Flif

Which of your posts embarrasses you the most?

I was just looking through some of my old posts and of course everything from when I was 11 embarrasses me a bit because it's hard to accept that I actually typed what I typed, but some stand out.

For example, when I thought Episode III would break box office records by a million American dollars.

dr-evil.jpg

And I definitely have made some other much more embarrassing posts but I think they were all deleted over the last eleven years. So, I can't be the only one who's made some embarrassing posts; I know there were other users who got on here when they were even younger than I was.

Yeah, a lot of us were pretty young when we first joined. I joined in December 2002, just before my 13th birthday. So, yeah, some of the stuff was pretty bad.

Probably the one where I was acting like a hardass because I got busted for fare evasion.

q8JuG3V.png

Or worse, pretty much anything I posted in the Role Play forum... thank god almighty the old one with pretty much all my posts got purged.

...I wrote a sex scene.

Don't ask where it is, because it was posted in another forum in order to get around JNet's prohibition on PG-13+ content. That forum, if I remember correctly, has since gone defunct and I don't remember the address of the forum. Google caching probably won't help find it, because it is several years old. But thing read like a crappy slashfic.

Oh, and there was also the time I called Almira a slut.

In my early posts, I went on against Darth Jade, head to head, calling this forum stupid and ridiculing people for discussing whether or not Padme had the twins for a few years or not (pre-Revenge of the Sith). I then created a thread discussing how I thought Harry Potter was "gay", and attacking fellow posters for confusing "gay" for "homosexual" (which, my true intent was "stupid"). Yeah, I didn't make a lot of friends early on.

I don't have anything embarrassing on here, I was always very mature and respectful of my fellow posters.

Probably my early interactions on the site with Cru, Stephen, Archer, LAP, and the rest... Back on my Granta Omega account. Cru's Bar and GRILL!

I don't have anything embarrassing on here, I was always very mature and respectful of my fellow posters.

Okay, this is embarrassing.

Okay, this is embarrassing.

Quite.

When I RP'd back in 2002, I had multiple aliases but I tried to pretend they weren't all me. I think I upset a few people, especially because one alias was banned...oops.

Edit: I just tried to log into that account and apparently its password couldn't be converted when the site was upgraded. But it was not perma-banned. I wonder how long the ban lasted. I bet I thought it was permanent and it was just a few days.

I joined when I was fourteen. This site was really my introduction to the internet. My first few posts I went against the lords of hate and others in this demons thread. Created my own delta squad and got effectively trolled to hell and back by cru, ben, hjp, and so many others. God what a time that was. So embarrassing.