Sithdog

Episode 7 has made me return

No, not yet. Technically I've been around in some form or another since '07. This account is just my most recent and most used thus far. Life situations and such have kept me away is all.

That's what the kids are doing these days. Fly in - fly out isn't just for work, they fly in and out of home as well.

((Posted from my Dad's place ))

Damn, looks like everyone is back huh? I'm doing well, keeping it gangsta for sure. Life is very busy lately. Bought my first house, have a gf, and have been training to be a police officer. All in all I cannot complain. Looking forward to Episode VII.

Yay! People that I remember! sithdog, Tarrian, Darth Thanos, Rijos Nopal, RaveN, Raynuk, Myth Hunter, Dagmire, Amidala Skywalker, how the heck is everyone? NavyGal, I think I remember you... *squints eyes* ...you good, too?

In any case, I think I would like to see a few more '99ers...

Yay! People that I remember! sithdog, Tarrian, Darth Thanos, Rijos Nopal, RaveN, Raynuk, Myth Hunter, Dagmire, Amidala Skywalker, how the heck is everyone? NavyGal, I think I remember you... *squints eyes* ...you good, too?

Whaduuuup Huddy! I will say this though, if you remember me and Ami, then you definitely remember NavyGal. Or at least, you should. I know you're getting old and such, and thus are losing memory.

Hey! Good to see you... [Conspiratorially:] BTW, Do you know anyone who wants to buy a Z-95 Headhunter? It just needs a little work.

Hey Huddy, how the hell are you? Nice to see you too.

Hey, does anyone know the polarity settings on a Z-95’s Ion Fission engine???

<…a dog can be heard in the background… laughing.>

Damn, I knew I should have bought a TIE Fighter.

BTW, since it seems everyone's coming back... I think I'll start a thread!

8^37 and 2 microbars. But, it varies on production year. You should consult your starfighter manual.

8^37 and 2 microbars. But, it varies on production year. You should consult your starfighter manual.

8^37 and 2?! are you insane? Or are you TRYING to get him killed. Its -26.87 and 1/2 macrobars.

8^37 and 2?! are you insane? Or are you TRYING to get him killed. Its -26.87 and 1/2 macrobars.

Oh crap, my bad. I always get the conversion scales confused with each other. Or backwards. Or both.

F***ing macrobars. *mutters*

Guys, um, I don't think that was exactly right... Good thing I asked that guy... (Jar-something?) ...to start the engine.

Hmm, well I still have Z-95 Headhunter parts to sell...

...and some Gungan parts too.