Who do you miss that isn't around anymore?

I was always entertained with Torin, it's been almost a year since he dropped off the map.

Kheldar vos Correlli/Vladimir Faust

Hale Akturus/Rane Scando/Ob Ordeena

BLCKCLONE

Tarrian Skywalker

Darth Heretic

Bishop of Battle

Varesyne (ex Terrae)/Darth Grief/Milo Minderbinder

Krissi Kenobi/Angeline Daisaku

Greater Mutilator Belial/Norithan Shirak

Lei Kim Ness

Jgod

Lord Darth Sadism

Piccolo

Barohm Zar

Adi-Wan

RaveN

Rocketblaze

Taren

Jedeki

Quis

Ara-Lai Kaipi

Kakuto Ryu

Lord Reign

Chad

Kheldar vos Correlli/Vladimir Faust

Hale Akturus/Rane Scando/Ob Ordeena

BLCKCLONE

Tarrian Skywalker

Darth Heretic

Bishop of Battle

Varesyne (ex Terrae)/Darth Grief/Milo Minderbinder

Krissi Kenobi/Angeline Daisaku

Greater Mutilator Belial/Norithan Shirak

Lei Kim Ness

Jgod

Lord Darth Sadism

Piccolo

Barohm Zar

Adi-Wan

RaveN

Rocketblaze

Taren

Jedeki

Quis

Ara-Lai Kaipi

Kakuto Ryu

Lord Reign

Chad

I'm going to second Ben on all of these.

Piccolo

I RPed with Piccolo an insane amount while he was here, across several characters. Fett himself actually worked missions with at least three or four of them. Sam was an excellent RPer, and was very graceful in RPing his characters' shortcomings.

I was always entertained with Torin, it's been almost a year since he dropped off the map.

Torin was awesome. We RP'ed a great deal together with many different characters and had some awesome plans before he fell off the face of the earth.

I miss Joshua as well. Bro always had some crazy-ass plan to shake things up in the RP and he could write some fun stories.

I miss that Piccolo guy, even though he disappears for months at a time without any warning.

Please say your back!

I give you candy.

Sort of. Unfortunately, I'm not back to the RP. I just don't have the time. Working two jobs and all that. But I'll be back around to post in some form. I may do a bit of solo rping, but I can't lock characters into any interaction knowing I may not be able to post for days at a time. I told myself I wouldn't post until I could come back to the RP, but I just missed this place and the great people here too much to stay away completely.

You know, there's a lot of people (me) who have aliases (me) that are pretty much stuck waiting forever on other people for responses or replies (like me) that it wouldn't be that much of an inconvenience (for me, at least) to get into that kind of scenario.

(Me)

You know, as long as you sent them (or me) PMs intermittently showing you still are at least here.

That wont be the only thing he gives you if you get in Tobias's van...>.>

free_candy_van.thumbnail.jpg

Don't hate.

And to keep on Topic; I hope with Piccolo coming "Back" It sets into sort of a trend.

Yeah, not sure if anyone besides maybe Aryian would remember me... I didn't ever interact on a large scale here, but have been trying to get back for a year or two now. I did a lot of RPing with Aryian on another site for a while though...

My first profile here was Notorious, then gradutation to v.2 of that... and I've ran this alias for a while off and on. My latest run was with Durzo Vey under Big Will's Kro'Roene for a little while.

Either way, I've been inactive because in the last year and a half I got married... bought a house, and four and a half months ago my son, Wheylen Lee, was born. Red head and firey temper like his dad. Haha.

Anyways, just wanted to say whats up and look out for me. I might be making some posts here and there, and possibly work my way back into the RP at a slow pace.

Exodus

Ronin Wartide

KvC

Oblivion

Dagon

Ason

Ara

ObsidianKnight

ForceFusion

Raynuk

Piccolo (I see you up there)

Ulan/Torin

I'm probably forgetting a lot. Followed most everyone my first year here. They're all missed, sorely. If we had but a few of them around the RP would be a different place.

Hope they're all lurking and miss us as well.

Indeed miss those old names. Although on another note welcome back Notorious (Simplicity as you are now) how can I forget one of my apprentices for a time lol

If circumstances were different you may very well be a sith lord by now lol perhaps with time you may want to come back to your master once your rping again

Yeah I'm currently reconstructing an old Sith alias, while trying to figure out how to revive Durzo in some sort of way. Though I want everyone to know that my posting won't be a very constant daily basis thing... it'd say more along the lines of every 3 days or so at the most. With my son taking so much of my undivided attention I don't have as much free time as I'd like when trying to come back to roleplaying.

Cool. Yeah, welcome back. I don't know if you've seen the Databank Forum or not, but take a look at that. It's a resource that we're using now and it makes it easier for characters now.

Rejoyce, for bad things are about to happen.

You can strike me from the list as (mostly due to new schedule working evenings), I am back. KVC is staying retired as there's not much more I can or wish to do with the character, but Faust, Malin, and probably a couple others may be returning.