Dark Sun Station

<< Why do you despair? >>

The voice was soft, yet deep and firm. The blueish aura that surrounded Kirlocca gave off a soft glow to the room as the once Jedi Master walked towards Raven. 

<< Is not the Force also present here? >>

While he knew that his touch would be hollow to her, he still reached his paw to touch her cheek.

• 4 weeks later...

Her words would have brought him to tears had he still held the ability cry. So instead, he leaned down going to both knees and embraced her within his presence. 

<< Why do you want to die? Do you really think that you have nothing left to offer? >>

Kirlocca quickly pointed at himself. 

<< I can tell you that death, while not the end, is a journey that upon embarking on it... leaves you far more detached then you ever would have been. To remain behind is to help guide the galaxy to its next turn. >>

Placing both of his paws within his lap, he tilted his slightly to the left and stared into her eyes. 

<< Do you remember my parting words to you on Carida? >>

• 1 month later...

Kirlocca sat down upon the floor in a way that he would be able to look directly into her eyes without having either strain to look upon each other. His eyes became soft and warm, his posture welcomed her to cry. 

<< I did tell you to wait for me, and here you sit, waiting for me. But I also told you that you were starting something that would draw the eyes of others to you. That has not changed. You set a ripple effect within the Force. It has inspired others and motivated others to move towards you. >>

Kirlocca now moved in and gave her a hug. While her bondage would not allow for her to hug back, and him not actually having a physical body to embrace her made the hug slightly awkward at best. But he knew that his presence filled her up in the attempt. A she finished, he stood back up and gave her a soft smile, knowing that his next words may be his last. 

<< Now, hold on to hope. This is not your end. >>

With that, Kirlocca slowly vanished back into the Force. 

• 3 months later...

Ruling: Jek vs Drago 

There are multiple factors in this duel that I have weighed and considered. From the beginning, Jek gave up/lost position throughout the entirely duel, but fought back with enough clarity that it's almost a full on honorable mention. Positioning wise, Jek lost. 

However, some factors I also considered on this is also the amount of energy spent/used by Drago along with the display of the Force. For the most part, I was okay with many of the actions took by Drago, up until that final post. I strongly believe that sensing the lightsaber and the dodging of it are fully within means, but since stated Drago was attempting to maintain a Force shield, the very act of the lightsaber glancing the ribs would render all other movement after the fact unbelievable. At least when it comes to the actions taken in Drago's post. 

Because of those factors, I could not give a victory to Drago- yet- I still don't believe the Jek is in a position to have won the duel either.

Therefore my ruling is: DRAW

I believe that Jek would be left hurt from the blows from Drago prior to the lightsaber striking Drago in the side. Upon the strike, all other actions have been nulled out and both players may go from there. Next post belongs to Jek. 

Axis Fleet vs Allied Fleet : Ruling 

Okay, based upon everything that I've read, an actual ruling seems almost pointless by this point-but I was asked-so I am making a ruling. It is going to be very basic and straight up- as I don't feel like I need to explain anything. 

For the Axis Fleet (Black Sun) The fleet has taken a beating and is heavily damaged - and with the Jedi Fleet being pushed by the Sith fleet, has Black Sun forces fighting on all fronts. The damaged sustained and the still overwhelming force against them has given a straight up loss to Black Sun leaving what remains at the mercy of the Allied Fleet, with the saving grace that could come the Sith.

For Axis Fleet (Sith) Kyber has taken a beating, and along with how the battle played out is still at the mercy of the Allied fleet. The Sith fleet has been given a slight loss of the Kyber, but still intact. They now hold a true dominance over the area, seeing as they were able to put the Jedi on the Run. 

For the Allied Fleet (GA) Massive damage handed out, but still intact for the most part. The fleet has been exchanging blows with Black Sun in a fairly straight up blow for blow battle being waged. 

For the Allied Fleet (Jedi) : The Adi-wan is lost along with damage done to the majority of their ships. 

Overall Ruling : The Sith fleet has earned dominance over the entire field alone today within the realm of fleet battles. All other fleets are within a bad position and are at the full mercy of whatever the Sith fleet decides to do. You may continue to play things out as you guys are already doing - or leave the engagement as some have expressed doing already. 

Edited by Wookiee Jedi