Dark Sun Station

Beth cocked her head to the side and triggered the line cable comm to Slaughter’s console. Being piped along the fuel lines from the communications and munitions hookup at the bottom of the TIE Defender,  it could not be intercepted. At least until the fighter broke from its docking location and ejected the fuel and power transmission line.

“Acknowledged Steadfast Actual. Templars beginning flight pattern.”

She flipped the communications to shortband with a flick of a switch and nodded to the flight deck controller who waved his glowrod. Deck crew got behind cover stations, and the TIE fighter squadron shot from the hanger into the cold depths of space. They would be flying recon until the engagement. Beth smiled as she watched the black painted Star Destroyer Misericordia emerge from hyperspace alongside the Galactic Alliance fleet. Standing in stark contrast to the rest of the fleet. The last imperial capital ship that had survived Kuat. This would be a fight to remember.

Spoiler

Misericordia

Ship Class: Star Destroyer

Type: ISD-II

Crew: 10,000, 400 gunners

Armaments:

50 Heavy Turbolaser Batteries (20 Forward, 15 Left, 15 Right)

50 Heavy Turbolaser Cannons (20 Forward, 10 Left, 10 Right, 10 Aft)

20 Ion Cannons (10 Forward, 5 Left, 5 Right)

8 Octuple barbette turbolaser

10 Tractor Beam Projectors (6 Forward, 2 Left, 2 Right)

Complement: 4,000 Assault Troops, 4 TIE Defenderr Squadrons, 4 Scimitar Assault Bomber Squadrons

AP: 4

Andromina

Rebel Alliance Fleet Command - Lieutenant

Commander Sanderson looked at the now piling up Jedi recruits for his boarding operations. His glare came to focus on the Kel-Dor and he rolled his eyes. But there was no time to pedantics, or even time to troll the poor little jedi that were about to be fed into the all consuming maw of battle. So he raised his voice so that the bridge crew and the rest of his officers could hear him.

“We will be going in the second wave, after the initial starfighter clash we will be boarding Gamma Class assault shuttles in the shuttle bay. We will then go en masse to the Imperial Star Destroyers owned by the damned Black Sun, board them. Then seize or destroy the ships. Is that clear little Jedi? All of you will be with me in shuttle 349. You are not to disobey my orders or run off ‘cause the force told me so!’ Do I make myself clear? ”

SANDERS.png

The Templars began their slow burn towards the Enemy ships as every ship in the fleet began to disgorge their fighter wings with gusto

Andromina

Rebel Alliance Fleet Command - Lieutenant