Dark Sun Station

A wry smile snaked across sallow cheeks covered in shadows.

“The Dark Lord of course. Can you not feel his eminence? His shadow permeates even this far from the bridge.” 

Valinor laughed. And placed her hand on the shoulders of her apprentice. 

“I would expect the Jedi to come at us very soon, so I would be wary, follow the lead of those around you. Feel their anticipation. Their anger, their worry.” The hand tightened its grip, as the other swept wide, encompassing all the troopers and pilots who sat or stood in the hanger. “Consume it like a meal. Let their emotions fuel you.” 

The decking beneath their feet shuddered as the turbolasers began their steady churn. 

Commander Valinor - Sith Lord

OgXNrdC.png

Admiral 3rd Felix Legions

• 4 weeks later...

Orders

The Admiral and grand general of the Felix Legions considered her padawan’s request with something akin to a mix of eagerness and bloodlust. Death was all around them now, every millisecond she could feel a life snuffed out in its prime. The Hunger was all consuming. It made her mouth water with every death. 

“There are Jedi trying to rescue their toy empress on board the glorified bank called Dark Sun. We will make a channel for you and yours. Follow the bloodlust and take some troops with you. Find a Jedi and kill him or her for me. Bring the head and you will find reward.” 

She put a hand gingerly on his shoulder.

Do the Dark Lord proud and he will not forget you. And nor will I.” 

What next she said was only to him. 

Take what provisions you need and leave with the troops, some five thousand will be leaving from the hanger in a few minutes. You have my trust. May the force be with you. 

Commander Valinor - Sith Lord

OgXNrdC.png

Admiral 3rd Felix Legions