Societal Information

Indigenous Species: nekghoul

Immigrated Species: various

Primary Language(s): Galactic Basic

Faction Affiliation: neutral

Defense Rating: level 2

JediRP Canon History: To come...

Old description in spoiler:

A citywide planet, Taris has upper, middle, and lower levels. Once prosperous, the planet fell into decline after the time of KotOR when Malak bombarded the planet to hell and back. Since resettled, it is a populated planet, though parts of the city planet lay in ruins even after 4,000 years time.

Noteable points of interest include a special dueling ring, races for the Galactic Swoop Racing Circuit, and its spot for trading on the Hydian Way Route in the larger galaxy.

Celteo gets first post.

((Summary compiled by Amidala Skywalker. Thank you!))

KVCsig.jpg

The monarch of madness has returned!

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

[2nd in Command of the Lords of Hate since March 2002.]

• 9 months later...

Ruling on the killshot against Tress and Travelon.

First off, an excellent work of collaborative RPing by all parties involved- BS Agents, Tress, & Travelon, as well as the restrained and carefully RPed use of NPCs.

There's no denying that the group's in a bad situation- pinned down in an alley with superior firepower raining down on them. Despite that, there's been good use of tactics and cover, as well as coordinated use of explosives. The use of cover and/or diving I think was sufficient to avoid the initial volley of fire, and the two concussion grenades from Blackstone and Khedryn more than enough to repel, if not out and out defeat them.

Regarding the NPCs, I believe Jason and Michelle were able to survive this because of their post, as well as Horation and the princess. I have to give props to Tress for the damage he took in his post, though I'd also be a bit wary of posting the actions of an enemy NPC in the future since that might not be appreicated by other RPers- though in this case that was a very fitting and well characterized post given their very reckless entrance.

Killshot failed- and while not out and out countered, the Taris police are pretty much routed at this juncture.

KVCsig.jpg

The monarch of madness has returned!

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

[2nd in Command of the Lords of Hate since March 2002.]