Taris

As they exited hyperspace above a planet that Aurora felt some semblance to, her gaze shifting out of the viewport in curiosity, she wondered upon the name of the planet they had came to and what it held for them. Those around her knew this Galaxy better than she did, and while she trusted their judgment, she couldn't help but still feel slightly out of place and lost in this new era she found herself in. And it was a constant thought she often battled with.

Yet, for now, she returned her attention toward the young Kota, his situation presently being more dire and pressing than her feeling of being lost. She was genuinely fearful for her fellow Padawan. As Tobias led them toward the ship's center, she kept up a smile, hoping to somewhat ease his worries and set some sample of ease for the Togruta's mind. But this was all she knew she could do, her gaze shifting toward Tobias in seeking more wisdom from the person leading them. His experience would be the guiding factor in their lives.

And like clock-work, he spoke, a sigh of relief fluttering in her chest as he instructed Kota.

Ky4xNb5.png

"Forgive me, my mortal kin, for I knew not what I did."

• 1 month later...

As the moments passed, Aurora grew even more worried about Kota. But she trusted in the young carnivore, and in her Master as well. And so she had spent the time in silence. But Kota had been quiet for too long, and this made her worry even more. She thought about lending him her aid, but felt that this was something he needed to do on his own. Possibly without Tobias' own intervention. 

Stepping next to Tobias, Aurora reached up and whispered into his ear. "Perhaps if we leave him to himself for a few moments, he may be able to channel and focus more?" While her words were more suggestive than anything, she still poised it as a question, leaving it to Tobias' own judgement.

Ky4xNb5.png

• 2 weeks later...

"Dont be too hard on yourself." Aurora spoke to Tobias in a jokingly tone as he mentioned the droids. "Outside of being shot at for a few crumbs and a wrapper, I kinda like the little guys."

Aurora went quiet for a moment as she pondered upon his question. To be honest, she hadn't really thought too much about herself recently, just placed most of her attention and worry upon her fellow Padawan, Kota.

"Nothing outside the usual for a thirty thousand year old woman." She jested in her usual deflective manner. "Kota's predicament worries me. I only hope he truly knows that he's not alone in this."

Ky4xNb5.png

"I can help you with that..." Aurora spoke as the two neared the common room, her knowledge of the particular model not so great, but she did have some moderate skills when it came to droids. It was one of the skills she retained from her previous life under the Masters. "Programming, at its core is basic binary commands, a series of zeros and ones linguistically placed as a means of distinguishing protocol and personality. It wouldn't be hard to adapt it to what you need."

As the two entered the commons room, Aurora took her place across from Tobias and listened, seeing that he felt his training inadequate and mentioning the woman from before, Sandy, whom aided in her rescue. Aurora smirked as she reached her hand across the table and placed it upon his own, her eyes gazing at his as if telling him that herself, Kota, and Kel would be fine under his tutelage, and that he only needed to be more sure of himself. After all, he had spoken similar words to her own not too long ago. Removing her hand she sat back, her smile still adorned.

As she watched him retrieve his beverage, his skill in the Force well beyond her own, as it did as asked with little effort from his psyche. When his gaze fell to her to follow in suit, a hint a nervousness crept up inside her, but she brushed it aside as she remember his words and her own that she had only spoken to him through her contact just moments before. Calming herself, she chose a slightly different path as she instead reached out to the faucet and turned it on, letting the cool liquid pour into the basin and down the drain. Concentrating harder, she cupped a small amount within the Force as the molecules within binded together in an almost nearly circular sphere of liquid as she pulled it toward her before she let it drain into her mouth and down her throat, his next words catching her off guard and causing her to strangle slightly.

"Not much. I've only heard of them during my time under the Masters, and were considered gifted with the Mother's Bre.... The Force." She spoke as she coughed and cleared her throat. "My life was in servitude to the Masters and those they chose to call allies, including my own people. Besides my Masters and the Kwa, I only dealt with the few races I was assigned to oversee as an Architect. Why do you ask?"

Ky4xNb5.png

• 2 weeks later...

"Thank you Tobias." Aurora spoke with a sense of glee at his praise, her own smile encompassing her face. "I dont know if it deserves praise. I only used the Force to grasp and contain the water in such a form to make it easier to transport it."

Aurora chuckled at the thought, but continued listen as he finished his explanation. But when he did, she was left with a puzzled look upon her face, one she was rarely left with. "You speak of light and dark and rainbow aspects of the Force? The Force has sides to it?"

Though Aurora knew of the Rakata and lived in the era of the Masters, her knowledge of the Mother's Breath was little to none outside what Tobias had been teaching her. She only knew of it as the gift of life, nothing more or less. So naturally, Tobias speaking of different aspects was puzzling to her as her thought process could not comprehend the Force being anything but the Force and not have any aspects outside the solemn truth that light and dark existed only in the hearts of men and sentients alike.

Ky4xNb5.png

• 3 weeks later...

Aurora was intrigued by his explaination as she sat there in silence, listening with attentiveness as he described each. These Sith reminded her so much of the Rakata and their Infinite Empire, so it surprised her when he mentioned that he had once been a part of them until Adenna. But the Mother's Breath had always amazed her even before awakening within this new era. It had a way of moving life about in it's current no matter how many times others tried to move against it. Only the Masters held that kind of control. She smiled.

"So these different colors and its followings are all part of the same two extremes?" She questioned after he had finished speaking, her tone inquisitive, yet humbled by a realization. "And even Jedi, followers of the light, fit into different spectrums? Interesting."

Inside her mind, Aurora silently processed his views and the understanding that she was gaining from it, the Force or what she knew as the Mother's Breath covering every individual in their own spectrum or following no matter which of the extremes they chose to follow, much like the many walks of life people chose whether it was for the greater good or for the twisted nature of evil. It made perfect sense to her. But she wondered... what spectrum would represent her in the grand scheme of it all?

Ky4xNb5.png

• 2 weeks later...

Aurora was left hanging on the discussion when one of the PIT droids walked up and handed Tobias a datapad, her own curiosity peaked by what it said when he handed it back and and spoke.

"Then let's get to it." Aurora spoke cheerfully, unphased by his sense of demeanor, for in her mind, she had yet to grasp fully the art of empathy. Just as she was about to speak again, she felt the flush of momentum as the ship hit hyperspace and her gaze shifted toward their newest destination.

Ky4xNb5.png