Mandalore

Kakuto Ryu

Jax grins under his helmet, "A bit of both I suppose." He says as he shrugs, "It's what I know how to do, and I do it well. Figure I might as well get paid for it while I'm at it. Now speaking of pay, why do you ask? Got a job for me?" The hunter finishes before observing the person before him. The man looked as if he knew how to fight, at least to a basic degree, and he seemed rather confident to Jax suggesting that he was important. Jax loved the important ones, they had money.

Jax thought on the deal overnight while he stayed aboard his ship. He'd dropped a tracker on the man's ship and had picked it up on his ships sensors so that he would know when the ship took off. He was slightly nervous about taking this deal as he didn't like to work without any idea of what he was getting himself into or how much he was gonna be paid for it. But he found the mystery of it all too appetizing to turn down, and so he waited for the man to return to his ship and begin take off. In the meantime, in the hull of his ship he was gonna get some shut eye.

Jax's sensors wake him from his sleep. He quickly jumps out of bed and heads down to the cockpit from his bunk situated right above the cockpit in flight. As he arrives he see's his sensors have picked up life forms in and around the ship. He decides it'd be safer to try to reach the Sith over the radio rather than in person based off the sensor results, "Looks like you got yourself a little army, care to tell me what the job is before we leave?"