A New Rope

Mythicaa

Welcone back to my crazy world of AU Star Wars Fan Fics.

There may be names some people don't know coz they're old posters and you'll be new posters. But the storyline is still fun.

Keerow and Rijos walked down the corridor of the ship as the first blast shot broke through the shields.

"They're attacking us!!!" Keerow cried as she stumbled and fell into Rijos.

Rijos grabbed her arm and steadied her. "They'll have us in a tractor beam soon. We can't outrun an Imperial Ship."

"What are we going to do?? What are we going to do?? What are we going to do??" Keerow wailed while running around in circles. "What are we going to do?? What are we- *BANG! thud*"

Rijos looked at Keerow now lying limp on the floor. He shook his head and picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder. "Next time Keerow," he said to the unconscious form. "You'll learn not to make you're circles too big in the corridors of a small passenger ship."

He carried her off into one of the service areas on the ship to hide.

The ship was now caught in the tractor beam. And Stormtroopers were waiting ready to board the ship.

Inside, Rebel defenses positioned themselves for what was to come. Long moments of anticipation came as they waited for the troopers to come through the door.

And finally, they came.

It could be heard all over the ship. Everyone froze in place, ready for the firefight.

Ding dong, ding ding... dong ding dong dong

Slowly, Major Piccollo stood and went to the door. Bracing himself... he pressed the release.

"Good Morning." Came a cheerful welcome from their attacker.

"G... Good Morning, Ms Navygal." Piccolo stammered.

Outside the door stood a young woman, dressed in a painfully bright pink fairy dress with wings. On her head she had a circle of flowers and glitter sparkled from her bare skin. Her feet matched her outfit... bright pink and sparkly.

"May I come in?? PWEAASSSE!!!" She tilted her head to the side and fluttered her eyelashes.

"Uh, yeah, sure." Piccolo said, helpless in her power.

NavyGal walked onto the ship and looked around at the guys who were staring at her, guns half drawn.

"Helloooooo." She waved both hands about and brought them back in front of her stomach. When no one made a move, or even a sound she stamped her foot. "Say Hello back damn you!!!!!! Ara, they aren't saying hello back." She complained to the stormtrooper behind her.

"I noticed." Ara said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Well then do something. Make them say Hello."

Ara sighed and shook her head. "Alright, Guards, forward!" A group of stormtroopers surged forward, guns held out in front... and then they opened fire.

The reaction was instant. The Rebels were shot from their daze... pretty literally. Some didn't even know they were dead.

And then the fighting began. It was a hard fight to win. The rebels were pretty good aimers with weapons. Ara envied them with their lack of armour. At least they could have more than a 70% view of what was in front of them.

Even tho the fight was hard, it was also very quick. In no time at all the Rebels had run for it. But with no where to go, the troopers had little trouble finding them.

myth.jpg

W00T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*crash tackle hugs Mythie*

You are most awesome. Can't wait to read all of this.... thankies for posting!

and WELCOME BACK!

qsWJXxN.png

looking forward to tit
One flash of my perfect chest and he'll be knocked out in a happytime daydream.

Silas I have a hint....

Go search for this story under the name Myth Hunter.... shes just posting it again from the start so people dont have to catch up

qsWJXxN.png

looking forward to tit

Yes, instead of posting in an old (likely archived) thread, just post in here, please.

Welcome back to fanfic. New (and old!) activity is always welcome. As this is reposted from long ago I'm not going to be a critic about the grammar stuff though it would've been nice if this had been proofread before reposting. It seems to be a common trend in older posters, the misuse of commas and capitalization...

But it's entertaining. The fic, that is to say. I was here during the first posting, or sometime after it was posted, way back there... (as Eowyn Skywalker, not like anyone cares) I remember this fic. Back in fanfic's crazy active insane fic posting days. (angst)

Oh well.

Welcome back! Any activity, be it old parodies (and there's enough oldbies around that I'm sure any new posters will recognize most names, if not personalities) or serious writing or even just reading.

This fic dredges up old memories. (sob) I remember when I used to write satire. It's not faaaaaaaaaair. I haven't done that in sooooooooo long. Ahahaha... oh well.

The reaction was instant. The Rebels were shot from their daze... pretty literally. Some didn't even know they were dead.

Lawl for the literalism! My favorite part. I love scary warped Imperials and this entire scene reminded me fondly of a parody I once read.

And, why yes, I do in fact know this is a repost. Isn't stopping me from critiquing! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeethud.

Yeah. Do keep posting. Do carry on and do the entire trilogy! Fanfic needs a little humor to break up the monotony of the dark scary fics being posted.

/obligatory long review

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

I couldn't be bothered to dredge up old threads, I have so many which are in all likelihood archived. Plus there's always new blood to introduce to, and I should have enough to go on that there will be regular installments... as long as someone keeps sending me emails, text messages, pm hassles and all the rest that I have been subjected to over the last couple of years.

It's good to be back though and I'm glad ANR has been once again greeted warmly.

And I know there's heaps of errors in it. It was never a fanfic I put much effort into, I just wrote it for a laugh. So if you can forgive and try to ignore as best as possible the mistakes throughout the story, I'm sure you will enjoy it just the same.

Although, when I get to some of the more serious FF's then I will have to really be on my guard again. It's been ages since I've written for an audience.

Well I spose while Im here, I'll add a bit more.

Small battles had travelled through the corridors of the ship. Rijos had hidden Keerow near a small escape pod, while he had gone off for supplies.

On his return, he felt someone grab his arm.

"Take a message." A voice whispered in his ear. "I need you to escape to the planet Episode I. You must locate an old Jedi General. General Othee Wan Mellina. She must have this message. It is imperitive to the survival of the Rebellion."

"What is the message??" Rijos asked in a harsh whisper.

"She must make her way to the Planet Sillyness. There she will find my Father. Tell her that I regret I am unable to meet her in person due to our current situation with the Empire." A hand snaked it's way across Rijos's chest and underneath his shirt. He felt something cold against his skin, a datachip. "Will you help me, lonely one??? You're my only hope."

"I will help."

And with that the prescence was gone.

Rijos raced off to the escape pod, a fresh sense of determination in his heart. And the feeling of a datachip like ice against his skin.

When he got there, Keerow was beginning to wake up.

"OWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY HEAD!!!!!!!!"

"Keerow," Rijos hissed. "Hush. There are still troopers around."

"But it... hurts."

With a sigh, he keyed for entry to the escape pod and ushered Keerow in.

"Rijos, how did you know the password???"

"I didn't, I sliced it."

"You sliced it??? Oh sith, if we are found in here we're dead. They'll send us to the spice mines of the EU Archive. Flamed into who knows what!"

"Shutup, it'll be ok."

With the door closed the pod shot out of the ship and headed for the small planet below them.

Up in the Imperial Destroyer the pod was spotted.

"Look, another one. Want me to destroy it??" The officer enquired.

"Steady, lieutenant Zorander." Commander Kheldar ordered. "It's displaying no signs of intelligence. No need to destroy them. We can pick them up later on the surface."

Hurtling away from them, Rijos and Keerow settled for the short trip to the surface.

"This isn't so bad." Keerow said snuggling into the cushions.

Rijos looked over at her... Cushions???

myth.jpg

Keerow was always one of my favourite personalities on the site, I wanted her to have a part that suited her and kind of reflected her writing in fanfic. I did the same with many other main characters (Navygal) I just wanted them to be part of the story in a way that kind of made them laugh because they are the people who always make me laugh and smile.

And if you ever go walking through Sydney with Nat and happen to see a glittery girly tutu, it becomes a special joke that lives on for ages.

((Brett Lee the hunky hero, bowl him!!!))

myth.jpg

So if you can forgive and try to ignore as best as possible the mistakes throughout the story, I'm sure you will enjoy it just the same.

Although, when I get to some of the more serious FF's then I will have to really be on my guard again. It's been ages since I've written for an audience.

Ah, don't worry about it. In the new age of fanfic if you write serious, there's a few of us always here to help. And I don't really care about the errors as much as it would appear I do. It's just habit to post and point them out. Some writers don't realize they're making a mistake. I know that it took me a while to realize it wasn't collage, it was college... still make the mistake. ><

Love the cushions. And frequent updating is nice...

Heck, sillyness is nice. I miss sillyness. >< Oh, for the days of yore, when there were eight active parodies to every two serious ones... nah, just for the days when fanfic was actually active. XDD

And, see, now that you've posted and aquired attention, you'll get even more pestering.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

I remember the days of Psychos and insane stories and... I think it might have been Darth Vader surfing out of a cave on a wave of sweat??

The Good Ol' Days, when serious writers were good writers and would give us epics. And when those who weren't quite as experienced would still write fantastic stories that were funny or just plain old seriously different. It did get a little hard keeping up with stories though, specially when there were so many to read.

It'll get back to that, I'm sure.

myth.jpg

I guess that makes me a serious writer, because I'm writing a freaking fanfic novel. I don't know if it'll ever get back to there, so much, because it's as simple as no one anticipating RotS anymore... anticipation kept the speculation and insanity flowing.

Now, the Library, very much a library too, such a collection of various works... maybe it's less Star Wars and more just writing?

spsig.jpg

Welcome back, Mythie.

Ah...A New Rope...I remember this story. I very much look forward to when I enter the scene...This was always a funny fic, and it's nice to have a good funny fic around here again, like T said.

That's one of things I noticed the most when DV left...much less silliness. She was a master.

I liked the good ol' days a lot, but I have confidence we can make this place alive again. Even though all the movies are out. Well, as it stands, this will be a very welcome addition to our community!

Welcome back Myth, and I hope you stick around.

P.S....any chance of Gathering or Gathering War coming out of hiding again?

amipaint2.jpg

SHE MEANS TO END US ALL!!! DOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!11eleventyone!
There goes Ami's reputation of being a peaceful, nice person.

Keerow was always one of my favourite personalities on the site, I wanted her to have a part that suited her and kind of reflected her writing in fanfic. I did the same with many other main characters (Navygal) I just wanted them to be part of the story in a way that kind of made them laugh because they are the people who always make me laugh and smile.

And if you ever go walking through Sydney with Nat and happen to see a glittery girly tutu, it becomes a special joke that lives on for ages.

((Brett Lee the hunky hero, bowl him!!!))

Aww yay I make you laugh! And I forgot about that tutu! hahaha did you ever see the photos of me with fairy wings?

Yes Brett Lee is indeed hunkiness!

qsWJXxN.png

looking forward to tit

MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back on the captured ship, the woman who had given Rijos the message was being led by guards to face NavyGal.

"NavyGal," The woman said with scorn. "Only you could be so bold. The Rp Senate will not sit still for this. When they hear you've arrested a former FanFic Mod they'll-"

"Oh for crying out loud!!!!!!!!! SHUTUP!!!!!!!" NavyGal wailed. "You shouldn't be acting this surprised. I've been dropping hints in the Aus/NZ thread all month."

Myth Hunter frowned. "what hints??"

"What hints!?" NavyGal repeated. "What Hints she asks!!!! THESE hints!!!!"

Oh and Myth, wanna join me when we invade some rebel ships??? We're gonna blast the boys to oblivion.

"Oh." Myth said. "Those hints. I thought you were talking about Valeran and his crew."

NavyGal shook her head in disgust. A lady such as this lowering herself to such low levels as the rebels. "You are a disgrace and a traitor. Take her away!!!!!"

Myth was led away into the custody of the Imperials.

NavyGal stalked across the ship.

"M'ladie." One of NG's advisors sped up his pace to keep up with her. "It's dangerous holding her. If word reaches the Admin that we have one of the oldbies under arrest-"

"That is of no concern to you. I have assurances from the Emperess herself that the Admin will soon no longer be in control."

The advisor stopped as Commander Kheldar came forth to give his report.

"There were a few smartasses who tried to escape, but they were destroyed. There was one pod however that had no sign of intelligence on it."

"Oh Goody!!!!" NavyGal said jumping up and down. "Some good news. Go and retrieve them Commander."

"Yes M'am."

Down on the planet, the pod had landed and it's two occupants had stepped into the lands of Episode I. The barren landscape was stifling, a permanent haze surrounded them, making everything seem unclear.

Rijos started walking off in one direction along the ridgeline of the dune.

"Where are you going??" Keerow asked.

"I'm going this way. I'm gonna see if there's any settlements."

"Why would people settle over there??"

Rijos stopped and turned around. "Because when we were coming down I saw some sort of settlement in this direction."

"hmmph!" Keerow made a face. "I wish you would stop being so damned technical."

Rolling his eyes, Rijos continued walking a few more steps before turning around again to Keerow. "Are you coming??"

She shook her head. "I don't want to follow you. I'm following Mr. Squiggle." And with that she set off in a different direction.

Rijos shook his head to clear it. Mr. Squiggle???

A few hours later Keerow was still following Mr. Squiggle.

"Ummmm, it looks like a... horse??? Oh no wait!!! Upside down, Upside down, Upside down. It's a Boat. No, it has a flashing light. A lighthouse then. No???"

Keerow stopped dead in her tacks and squinted. Her vision had begun to blur with the dust and sand. But she could defntly see something moving and flashing up ahead.

"A Farley transport vehicle???" She asked Mr. Squiggle.

Mr. Squiggle nodded.

myth.jpg

Now I am very happy. Yay for updates! Although, Mythie, I must say, that was way too short of an update...

I still really like this story. I liked it back when it was first posted, and I like it now!

More soon please!

amipaint2.jpg

I was always told I did very well with characterisation. I think doing the Gathering series helped with that.

And Sorry Ami, I know it's short. I'll post longer ones from now on.

I'm glad everyone has as much fun reading this as I have writing it.

myth.jpg

haha...loved it. You have Nat's personality down pat pretty well too

And this was started way back before Robyn and I ever met Seriously every time i read the Mr Squiggle bit I just crack up laughing!

Nice work... more please?!

qsWJXxN.png

looking forward to tit

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I can't be bothered to find the old threads to add to them. Plus everyone would have to read through it all to remember what was happening.

Rijos, meanwhile, had found himself in a rocky canyon. Strange sounds emenated out from the crevasse's. Whisperings of a strange language.

Worst story idea in Star Wars is the advent of Midi-Chlorians...
perfectly understood the way the force works as a mystical thing...
mystical, even more so because we don't know why the midichlorians speak it's will...

Something ahead of him caught his attention.

reason he mentioned the Midi-Chlorians were to explain...
impose its will...
kept it supernatural in nature...
supposed to be physically beleivable...
biologically evolved to such a state so long ago...

The whisperings came more louder and closer.

A small rockslide appeared as if dislodged suddenly.

Rijos was now wishing he had of gone with Keerow. His thoughts turned to her and her fate in the lost desert of EpisodeI while he was being watched here in the Canyon of Midichlorians Ruined the Mythology. In the middle of this thoughts, a small being jumped out in front of him and sent a shot of stun towards him. Rijos was out cold.

Back at the escape pod, troopers were scouring the area for any trace of the lost occupants.

"There was someone in the escpae pod, their tracks lead of in different directions."

One of the troopers nearby bent down and uncovered something from the sand.

"Look, Sir." He said holding it up. "Psycho's."

Commander Kheldar looked at the trooper... he was holding up a cushion. A knot formed in his stomach. "Cease the search!!! No one would entrust secret plans to a psycho padawan."

Kheldar went to send off a report to Lady NavyGal. But just as he got back to the ship, NavyGal called.

"Have you found anything yet, Commander???"

"Yes, we found a cushion." Kheldar told her.

"Oooh, is it pretty?? Don't forget to bring it back."

"Yes, m'lady. And one other thing..."

NavyGal frowned in the screen.

Kheldar swallowed. "I believe the occupants were Psycho Padawans. We have ceased the search."

"Whatever for??!!!!!" NavyGal screeched.

Kheldar felt stupid pointing out the obvious. "They are Psycho Padawans. No one in their right mind would entrust a Psycho with a secret, let alone information as important as this."

NavyGal inclined her head, but her eyes remained fixed with Kheldar's. "The Princess Hunter IS one of the Psycho padawans. She wouldn't know any better not to trust another one of her kind!!!!!!!!"

Now, Kheldar felt really stupid. "We'll track both of them down immediately. They can't be too hard to manage. They are after all un-intelligent."

"You had better bring them in, Commander. Consider yourself lucky that my nails have just been painted and I don't want to ruin them by strangling you from here. Is that clear??"

Kheldar gulped. "Yes, Ma'am." Stepping outside of the ship he yelled instructions to his troopers. "GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have psycho's to track!!!!!!"

Rijos opened his eyes to darkness. His head hurt and was he beginning to feel sea-sick.

Slowly, his sight adjusted to the dimness. He found himself in a hold of some sort. The place was filled with all sorts of things, people, droids, and parts of things. He knew then that he had been captured by the Farley's. Altho, which clan it was, he was unsure. He would not be able to tell until he was able to meet one of them.

The Farley's were a short species. Wise in their own way, trading and swapping things all round the Movie Forums. And there were three clans, the Boba's, the Soba's and the reclusive Santa's.

Rijos knew it would be sometime before they stopped and he was able to find out. Till then, he was looking for a decent place to get some rest. He stood up and wandered through the mess's strewn across the floor. People and droids seemed to have the choicest spots leaning against each other and the walls.

But then he noticed something over in one of the corners. An entire pile of plush looking cushions.

Rijos shook his head. Cushions???

"Keerow??? Is that you???"

A young lady lying amongst the cushions sat bolt upright.

"Rijos??" Keerow asked sleepily. "Rijos!!!!! It is you, it is you!!!!!!!" She cried as she ran up and hugged her friend.

Crawling in amongst the cushions with Keerow, Rijos settled himself down, and fell asleep.

NavyGal walked down the corridor between the detention cells. Troopers followed close behind.

They stopped at cell number 589. The cell of the Senator Myth.

One of the guards pressed the release button and the detention door whooshed up. Inside, Myth sat awaiting them.

NavyGal sneered at her from beneath her tinsel halo. "Now, Mythie, you will tell us the whereabouts of your rebel friends."

"I'll not tell you anything."

Navygal stamped her foot. "DON'T UPSET ME!!!!!!!! I'm already in a bad mood cause someone stole my Lukiecutiebucketoflove doll."

"Awwww, poor bubby."

"Tell me what I want to know or I'll chuck a big tantrum."

Myth looked at the ceiling as if thinking. "Mmmm, ok."

NavyGal paused staring at Myth, poised for a tantrum. "You'll tell me???"

Myth nodded.

"Well, tell me then."

"It's fallen between your bed and bedstand. The one with the nightlight on it."

"What??"

"Your Lukiecutiebucketoflove doll. that's where it's fallen."

"That's not what I wanted from you!!!!!!!!"

"But it's what you wanted to know."

"Yeah... but-that's not what I wanted from you." Navygal stood staring at Myth for a few moments. Suddenly, she gestured and behind her, a figure entered the cell.

Dressed all in shiny black black, sithdog came in.

"Make her tell me where the rebels are!!!!" Navygal ordered.

Sithdog bowed and cracked his knuckles. "MEEEEE AAAAAAHHHHHH. Ordi bulnar fortreyyyyyyyyyy. Ushnelis ijaob-"

Myth screamed at the horrible singing. "NOOOOO, stop, please stop."

"Tell me where the base is!!!!" Navygal yelled above sithdog's singing.

Myth thought for a moment. "No! I can't betray the Alliance. I won't."

Navygal nodded. "So be it."

"-rinnnnn aourn fatrol onyiIIIIII carps..."

myth.jpg

Ha ha...ah the classic-ness. Ah the psycho-ness.

I love this story. Sithdog's singing is enough to do anyone in...I am impressed that you managed to not give in under that kind of pressure!

*grips her Obi-doll tightly and runs off to make sure her Lukiecutiebucketoflove doll isn't missing*

amipaint2.jpg

Rijos was awoken from his sleep by a sudden jolt. He sat up and stared around him, blinking the sleep from his eyes. Next to him, Keerow murmured something in her sleep and rolled over back into her dreams.

Rijos nudged her.

Nothing happened.

"Keerow. I think we've stopped."

"Obicutie." Was the only reply he got.

Rijos stared as a wall rumbled out and opened into the desert. Something was happening, and he didn't like it one bit.

With one deep breath he turned back to his sleeping friend.

"KEEROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"WHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" Keerow sat bolt upright looking about her. "Hey, I was just dreaming about this. But..." She said as she pointed to another of the passengers. "you weren't in it."

"Keerow," Rijos grabbed her sleeve. "We have to move."

Keerow stood with him, but she looked up at him with puppydog eyes and a quivering lip.

With a sigh, Rijos ventured into a place he didn't really want to go. "What." He said with tentative, care.

"What about Breakfast???"

Outside the Farley vehicle, two people were looking along the line of people.

"No. No. No. No. No." The man said as he looked down the line. "That one yes. No. No. No. YOU!"

Keerow jumped as the man gestured towards her. "What. Me?"

"Do you have the courage and fortitude to follow orders and stay true in the face of danger and almost certain death???" The man asked her.

"Huh!?"

"Just go over there." Pointing towards an area free of the Farley's vehicle.

While the man went down the rest of the line looking at everyone. He pointed at a couple of others and they obediently joined Keerow.

But Rijos wasn't one of them.

When the man had gone down the line he turned the other person with him.

"Amidala! Get them cleaned up and ready for dinner."

"But, Uncle Adi, I was gonna go over to Sith Survey 19 and pick up some flower converters." Ami whined.

"You can waste time with your friends later." Adi Wan told her sternly.

With a sigh, Ami gave in. "Come on." She told the new helpers.

She walked off and they followed. But she heard them behind her, talking.

"You will die, if it's the last thing I do." One said.

"Ha, as if, H.J. You're just saying that cause you've had it in for me ever since I began making moves on the girls."

H.J. pointed to himself. "My girls. They were mine before you came along."

Raynuk snorted. "They were never your girls."

"I warned you."

And with that, the two boys reached for their weapons.

Keerow ducked where she was as blaster shots rang over her head. But it was over just after it had begun. Keerow looked up when the boys stopped firing, just in time to see the two of them collapse either side of her.

"Uncle Adi. These two just killed each other, look." Ami yelled out.

Adi turned to the Farley he was dealing with. "Hey, what are you tying to sell us??? Duds??"

"Didn't know they were enemies. Thought they were friends, always hanging with each other."

"Well," Adi looked down the line. "I'll take that one." he said pointing to Rijos.

Keerow and Rijos followed Ami into the small dwelling that was her home. She lived there with her Uncle Adi and Aunt Kiara. She had lived there all her life.

Leading the two to the baths, she instructed them in the dry wash cycle... being a desert and all, they had to use water sparringly.

"So, where are you two from anyway???" She asked as she set out some fresh clothes for the two.

"Um, there was a ship... and some people... and then... lots and lots of black water with all shiny little fish that sparkled." Keerow chirped.

Rijos shook his head as he washed dirt from his hair. "We were on a small transport ship. It got overtaken by the Empire."

"The Empire??? You part of the Rebellion???" Ami said sounding a little too eager.

A stifled giggle sounded from Keerow's cubicle.

"Yeah, we were with the rebellion." Rijos said ignoring the noises from Keerow. "We were on a mission when NavyGal appeared at the door."

"NavyGal???" Ami felt a shiver go down her back. The horror stories about NavyGal were well known, and to meet someone who had gone through an encounter with her and survived was... incredible.

Rijos poked his head around the door of the cubicle. "Ah, you have any... um... clothes???"

Ami nodded and handed him a pile. He disapeared again into the cubicle to get changed.

"So, any idea what NavyGal was after???"

"Not a clue." Rijos finished buttoning up his shirt and grabbed his old clothes pile.

*Ting... ting t-ting*

Something fell to the floor and rolled underneath the door. Rijos threw the door open and dove for the datachip.

But Ami had already picked it up.

"Oh, you dropped this." She said as she looked it over. "'Property of the Lady Myth.'... Lady Myth??"

"Ah, no one. I can't really remember." Rijos shrugged his shoulders as he took the datachip back.

From the second cubicle, Keerow's stifled giggles became a full blown fit of laughter.

"Keerow! What's so funny??!" Rijos yelled.

He opened the cubicle door, and Keerow, who had been sitting down leaning against it, fell across his feet.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAA AAAHHHHHAA AAAAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"KEEROW!!!!!!!!!!"

"Please!" Ami yelled at Rijos. "Keep her quiet!!!!"

"I just got it." Keerow wheezed. "The five of spades. She was the five of spades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And again she lost herself in manic laughing.

"AMI!!!!!!!!!" Came a booming voice from outside.

"Coming Uncle Adi. Look," Turning to Rijos she grabbed his shoulders and pleaded. "Do something with her, shut her up. Just... see what you can do."

And with that she ran off. Leaving Rijos with the hysterical Keerow.

"Keerow, calm down please. What is the five of spades?"

"The Joke, the joke you told me. I just got it."

Rijos frowned. He hadn't told her any jokes recently...

Or perhaps”¦

"When did I tell you this joke??"

"When we were working for Captain Tycho."

"That was before the rebellion." Muttered Rijos. "You only just got a joke that I told you back before the rebellion???"

"Yeah, it's a good one."

myth.jpg

*recalls her specially-trained, Aussie-eating drop bear from Mythie's trail*

Great update, as always. I love that Keerow just got the joke. And Adi's Capt. Jack Sparrow line. And of course, "Uncle Adi! These two just killed each other! Look!"

Classic stuff. Great work. Now if you could only post updates more often...

amipaint2.jpg

*Eyes the Drop Bear Warily as it heads back to it's mistress*

I remember really enjoying getting into this part because it was just so easy to add things in and spin it all around, I just had the major creative juices flowing when I was writing this bit. And I always laughed as I was writing it so to me it's GREAT that people can laugh at this as well... otherwise I'd feel real weird.

And I will try to post more often. It's just a matter of where I am posting from because I have all my fanfic stuff on one computer and can only post stories from there.

But as long as I have people sending me PM's (glares at Nat), emails (glares at Nat), text messages (glares at Nat), or telling me to post while in other forums and threads (glares at Ami), I will remember to post and endeavour to get here.

myth.jpg

Aww you know you love me for it Robyn! It lets you know we care!

Nice work...seriously you crack me up.... I love the Raynuk/hjp bit... hehehe!

qsWJXxN.png

looking forward to tit