captain kirk

OFFICIAL: "Welcome to JediRP.com" Thread

Hello, I am new to the site, found it from toprpsites.com. Looking forward to exploring the galaxy.

Welcome friend! I look forward to seeing more of you! Feel free to ask questions and explore!

Hello! I'm SaiWri and I'm very new to the Star Wars universe. My significant other, Faux, seems to really enjoy interacting with the people on this site and somehow convinced me to give this a shot. I look forward to writing with all of you.

Hello! I'm SaiWri and I'm very new to the Star Wars universe. My significant other, Faux, seems to really enjoy interacting with the people on this site and somehow convinced me to give this a shot. I look forward to writing with all of you.

She speaks really highly of you. Welcome aboard. : )

Hey man, welcome! Feel free to ask if you need any help getting plugged in.

Sorry I didn't get your account set up right away so your intro post in the faction thread stayed in pending approval status, but you should be squared away.

Hello Everyone,

I hope that I will be able to craft interesting stories together. I have about five years of total roleplaying experience. I started with free from roleplay with some friends a notebook and a recorder. But moved to online roleplay when my friends moved away. I started with roll-to-dodge, but branched into a lot of things. I have done Quests, illustrated suggestion games, grid-games, Wikipedia wars, and god-game roleplay. My favorite video game series is the geneforge games. I am also interested in political philosophy. In particular, strange alternate implementations of federalism and the relationships between multiple cooperating states with overlapping jurisdictions. I came to this site because I wanted to be involved in a community where I could immerse my self in the world of star wars and explore ideas with other people. When I read over some of the material in this forum I got the impression that this community had possible mentor I could turn to improve my roleplaying ability. I should have a decent amount of time in about three weeks to put in to roleplaying.

A fellow roleplayer,

Machiavelli Montigue of Milan

Welcome to the site Machiavelli, we'll be happy to help you grow as an RPer and a writer. We usually chat on Discord in addition to the site (link at the bottom of the forum main page), if you prefer more direct communication.

Welcome welcome welcome BIg Mac!! (Sorry I could not resist )

But seriously, glad to have you come aboard. I'm one of those "possible mentors you could turn to," if you''re interested. By the time you are up and rolling in a few wekks, I should have Frond at a spot where if you want to roll a Jedi character you could join us on some epic mind-boggling adventures. Hit me up here or on Discord. I look forward to chatting with ya!