captain kirk

OFFICIAL: "Welcome to JediRP.com" Thread

Hi. I'm Vaderman. I first found this site in 2001 from typing in the wrong address in the address bar. At the time, I posted under the guest function, which saddens me, as I wish I could find some of those threads--there are particular questions I feel I never got answered.

I eventually joined up, originally as Darth Vaderman, in 2002. I posted mostly in the Star Wars topics only.

Uhm...I'm a second year college student who is majoring in political science. I love to camp, and I'm a generally nice, easy going guy.

I'm darthbrendo..one of the few Aussie's on here. I found the site back before it was in it's current format but only ever lurked, looking at the pics prior to the release of TPM. I joined up about 2 years ago now and it's been my internet home ever since.

I'm Geki. As you can tell from my sig, I'm not a very nice person.

(Kudos Kirk, glad things are on their way to being restored)

I'm master Qui-Gon Jinn (don't ask about the small m) I found J-Net after searching for some SW info sites - so thank Google for that one.

Hi I'm captain kirk (notice the lower case c and k). I found this place accidently back in '99 while looking for Jednet.com for some Phantom Menace pictures. I was psyched back then and loved Star Wars... after the prequels I don't like Star Wars (although I still adore the OT) so much now but I still really dig this place.

Since I've been coming here I've finished school, met a girl, married her, been to uni, started a business and bought a house... hopefully the kids will come soon as well.

If you didn't notice by the sig I totally love Radiohead and I'm loving there new album...

*edit* Oh and I have this strange habit of putting these three dots... in like... all my posts...

Hi I'm captain kirk (notice the lower case c and k). I found this place accidently back in '99 while looking for Jednet.com for some Phantom Menace pictures. I was psyched back then and loved Star Wars... after the prequels I don't like Star Wars (although I still adore the OT) so much now but I still really dig this place.

Since I've been coming here I've finished school, met a girl, married her, been to uni, started a business and bought a house... hopefully the kids will come soon as well.

If you didn't notice by the sig I totally love Radiohead and I'm loving there new album...

*edit* Oh and I have this strange habit of putting these three dots... in like... all my posts...

even these?

I found this place accidently back in '99 while looking for Jednet.com for some Phantom Menace pictures.

Dude

I think that's the site I was originally looking for...only for Attack of the Clones stuff and not the Phantom Menace. I forgot about that site.

I'm Archer... errr. Nom_Anor. I was looking for info about Revenge of the Sith when I found this place. MTH kept me here with his spoilers and Episode 3 section, he also helped me out of my first ban when I picked a fight with Darth Jade because I didn't know he was an Admin. Good times...

I'm 31 and married with an almost 3 year old SW fan. I work in a boring cubicle job during the day and work as a volunteer for my local Police Department doing patrol at night. I love sports, video games, reading, and most recently I got under 200 pounds for the first time in probably 13 or 14 years and have lost over 85 pounds.

I usually think of Old Ben Kenobi when thinking of Jnet...

You will never find a more wretched hive of

scum and villainy. We must be cautious.

I'm Chris. I originally joined in 2002 as Master_Rancisis, later being renamed The Jedi Master, and now I'm using this name. I was introduced to this site by my good friend who no longer posts here, acklay27. I'm from Massachusetts, I'm 18 and a freshman at Louisiana State University. You'll never find a more ardent Republican or patriot than I. Don't let my name fool you. Liechtenstein is just a cool name for a country.

Well, I am waiting for about 10 WoW disks to be re-installed so I have time to do this thingie, then I'm going to go kill some alliance for the next few hours.

I'm Almira, I found this site through my husband we'd only been married a bit then, and I was accepting his love for Star Wars in all shapes and forms. Not that I'm not a Star Wars fan myself, just never enough of one to go searching for an RP site. I saw that he had a good time posting here and I figured I'd give it a try, I came during a time that Blckclone, LAP, Geki and Havoc were in their prime, and if that didn't scare me away I don't know what would. At first I didn't post much at all, I lurked a lot using this as a tool to speak to my husband through PMs while I sat lonely while he worked nights at the Police Department. I eventually came out of my shell while I was in Georgia and pregnant with my 2nd child who I named after a Star Wars character.

So here I am, I'm Cindy or Cin, a married 24 year old mother of two. I am a gamer, I'm obsessed with anime, I absolutely adore tattoos, I'm a bit abrasive, I'm extremely random, I'd like to think I'm somewhat interesting, I enjoy photography, photoshop, and avidly reading any good book I can get my hands on.

I was actually referring to the photography thread in here, but that one works too.
That one didn't - chalk up another one

Nor did my eating healthy thread which basically was a journal of what i've done with my lifestyle change. I really wanted some of those posts as a record of everything.

Hei! I'm Nat. I'm an 19 year old from Sydney, Australia but at current I am 9 months into a 12 month youth exchange program to Finland.

I found this site through google. I don't remember what I was googling but I came, I stayed and I got hooked. I can sometimes be random and I'm always asleep when anything major happens on Jnet

I'm Ryan, 15, in my sophmore year in highschool. I'm in the Drumline/Band, and I sing quite frequently. I also enjoy reading and writing, as well as being an avid roleplayer, with close to fifteen aliases on this site alone.

OMG I remember you!!!! How have you been? And what was your new account?

HEEEYYY!!!!!!!!! Good! How are you?

Yeah it was Maiden Shame but only for 30 posts or so. But "Maiden Shame" isn't silly enough!

I'm JJK, mostly because of an incredible lack of creativity when I joined four years ago as a first semester freshman in college and named myself Jr. Jedi Knight. Since the name was way too long though, people started calling me JJK instead so that's what it got shortened to a while back when I was hoping that taking the "Jr." out of the name would possibly keep people from thinking I was younger than I actually am. I have no idea if it worked because since it was changed I haven't been anywhere near as active.

I don't entirely remember how it was that I found the site..... I imagine I was doing a search for something related to Star Wars because of an incredible sense of boredom and/or the excitement of having a high speed internet connection for the first time.