Gala - Jedi Praxeum Ruins

Amidala Skywalker

Ara had finally made it back to the Jedi Temple's medical bay. The Jedi healer set Armiena's beaten body gently on one of the medical gurneys, laying her on her side so that the sword currently acting as Armiena's heart wouldn't pierce the table.

Armiena was barely hanging on, and the blade-heart had already started feebly whistling about three-quarters of the way to the Temple. Ara knew she was taxing the ability of the poor blade, and if she didn't figure out what to do soon, Armiena wouldn't survive. And Ara certainly didn't want to face Aryian if the Grandmaster died on the table.

"Sanare, need your help here."

"Yes, mother."

Sanare floated up from its sheath and into Ara's outstretched hand, wherein the Jedi Master slowly eased it into place next to the smaller blade. In the span of a few seconds, the small blade let go of its master and allowed Ara to pull it out. Sanare took over function as Armiena's heart, further repairing the surrounding blood vessels and keeping Armiena alive.

"How long can you handle this for, Sanare?" Ara asked softly.

"A while, I think, mother."

Ara sighed. "We've got to keep her alive long enough to get some sort of new heart, or something like it." Closing her eyes, Ara sent out a message through the Force to any and all surrounding Jedi. If you're able to help me give our grandmaster a new heart, as her previous one has been forcibly removed, please meet me in the med bay. Right. Now.

Ara looked down at Armiena with another sigh. In the meantime, she could start by healing the surrounding flesh. Ara held out her hands over Armiena's body and began to use the Force to mend the burnt flesh.

As she worked, Ara sang softly, a wordless song that calmed her and seemed to make the healing move faster. Soon thereafter, Sanare began accompanying its mother in song, followed by a weak but hopeful short sword laying next to Armiena on the bed.

Hang in there...

((OOC: Seriously. Help here?))

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

Kirlocca felt a panic echo not far from where he was. Ara was looking for aid, while he could feel the Grandmaster fading, and fast. Kirlocca quickly saved his work from finding out more on Holden. He placed all of his work on two datapads, and handed them to Holden. "I need for you to take these back to our room. Place them on the bed. Wait for me there." Holden nodded his head in acknowledgment. "Sure." Kirlocca leaned down to look him in the eyes. "Stay there." Kirlocca watched as the boy walked off. Once he was sure the boy was on his way to the room, he walked out of the office into the main Medical bay.

"Ara, what can I...You're stabbing her?" Kirlocca's confusion went racing as he saw a blade that echoed Ara's presence in the force, stabbed in the middle of Armiena's heart. But the confusion didn't last long as he realized that the blade was healing her, or, keeping her alive. "What happened to her?"

---

As the healing ritual proceeded, the kind hearted woman who tended to the Grandmaster could feel an ominous energy growing beneath the patient. Creeping out slowly, shrouded in a black veil and dripping forth an eerie substance of the same hue, a sword emerged and hung in the balance much as Sanare. Slightly longer than the lighter twined blade, the two edges collided against each other, the Soul Eater alive once more...

Away!... Her fate is mine to control, not of yours!...

Intertwined above Armenia's body, the levitating blades struggled back and forth. All the while, the viscous substance that emptied from the Soul Eater's handle drizzled dark spots upon her outfit that wriggled and twitched. Each drop reached closer to her neck, a small measure away from entering the open chasms of the woman's mouth...

Attached are we... The symbiot must live with its host. To these ends, I do not wish her death... She will live once more anew, with me...

Finally, a drop escaped her lips and entered inside. A wisp of clouded grey smoke emerged, bringing her that much closer to breathing once more at a alarmingly rapid pace then the previous ritual.

See now!... With the many souls that reside in me, the souls of Kamino will save her... And she shall be stronger then ever before.

---

Oblivion.jpg

”œAll worlds begin in darkness. In darkness, all worlds shall end.”

((I give you fair warning: things are about to turn very, very strange.))

I cannot help but find it”¦ touching. By all accounts, you should not survive this day. And yet this Jedi healer persists, a shining example of the bullheaded stubbornness of her Order.

So I'm not dead?

Not quite, I am sorry to say. You have taken more of a beating than any mortal woman has the right to survive. This situation is certainly extremely rare, perhaps even unique””a Jedi who has mastered Morichro using the technique to survive her wounds, much less the utter destruction of her heart?

Something to be proud of, I guess.

Only if you survive.

True.

”¦.

Who are you, anyway?

That will be revealed at a later meeting. For now, however, we have much to discuss, and so little time”¦

I felt sunlight on my face and the back of my eyelids were rimmed with the glare of a distant sun, the warmth of a balmy summer day a shocking contrast to the dead cold of my flesh only minutes ago. The rustle of wind passing through leaves and the chaotic melody of a chorus of songbird gave me some idea of my location””a small clearing in a forest, on a planet that I couldn't begin to identify. It all smelled vaguely familiar, as though it had been constructed out of an old memory...

It was an interesting illusion, no doubt, the creation of an imaginary world out of thought alone. However, who was casting this over my nonexistent senses, and how? And why?

”œWake up, little sis.”

drayyy.png

Helbrecht's ship landed in the hanger of the temple. He could see the smoke rising in the distance from what looked like a military establishment. He thought about swinging in and see what was going on, but the military had a habit of keeping others out and everything quiet unless it suited them for everyone to know, and even then it came in the form of a poorly worded and often one sided holonet message.

He walked out of his ship, finding himself surrounded by robed guards. They must have quickly assessed he wasn't a threat, because their hands emerged from the folds of their cloaks free of weapons. Helbrecht explained that he was attempting to find a master here on Gala and how he had previously been on Manaan. They cross referenced the names he had given them. He had indeed transfered from Manaan. They briefed him on the situation on the planet regarding the raid on the military base and how some of the wounded had been transported to the temple. Helbrecht only nodded.

"Can I be of assistance?"

For a while, I spoke with this impossibly happy sister of mine””or to be more accurate, I listened to her explanations as we trudged through the foliage of the forest floor. Most of it seemed to be weird science, the sort of subject that one almost never heard about save for the tabloids, but the pregnant woman spoke with such certainty that I knew that she wasn't merely repeating something she'd heard somewhere before.

It was something about philotes””I'd heard of them, but nothing more than a few basic statements that I learned by rote as a child. I didn't understand half of the mathematics and physics she was speaking of, but there were a few phrases that caught my attention very quickly.

”œI've told you, philotes have no mass or volume””only location, connection, duration, and magnitude, and that they're present in all objects, even atoms. They are”¦ essentially, the fundamental building blocks of the universe, completely indivisible.”

drayyy.png

Ara couldn't help but be startled by the sudden appearance of a dark cloud, both physically and otherwise, above Armiena's being. A quick trace through the Force revealed the cause of the dark feeling to be the sword that Oblivion had been carrying prior to his death. It seemed that someone on the Sith's side was quite the accomplished alchemist as well, for there was no other way such a dark blade could have been formed save for by a creator as dark as it was itself.

"Mother, I don't like..." Sanare didn't even have to finish what it was going to say; Ara obviously didn't "like" the presence, either.

"We'll take care of that after we get Armiena away from death's front porch," Ara said rather shortly. She grimaced and readjusted the long blade, also settling Armiena's short sword near, but not through, the wound still in Armiena's chest. "And you, dark blade, can be certain of that. I do not make false promises."

Remembering Kirlocca standing next to her, looking incredulously at the long katana stabbed through Armiena's torso, Ara quickly began to babble off an explanation, all the while grabbing a small vial and keeping busy in her task. "There was a battle with the Sith in the rebel base. Needless to say, it didn't end well." Taking a clean sample of tissue from one of the less wounded areas of Armiena, Ara placed it in the vial and capped it off tightly. "Armiena killed one of them, but two remain, and one of them ran her through with a hookshot. Her heart...for lack of a better word, it exploded from the stress and the injury."

Using her Force-controlled goggles, she called up a delivery droid and wrote out instructions for a small package, namely the vial, to be sent to Coruscant, to Kheldar vos Correlli, the merchant king. "Sanare is keeping the blood supply up as well as flowing, and I've been trying to heal the other damage until I can get another heart. Hopefully, that will be quite soon," she finished, watching as the droid took the proffered package and scuttled off.

"Until that heart arrives, however, I could use help in making sure that her wounds do not get any worse, as well as assistance in preparing her for the heart transplant," Ara said finally. She sang her words somewhat, letting the sounds of her voice assist her Force healing of Armiena. Between the Force, the song, the swords and other more "normal" implements, most of the damage of the blood vessels, burns, and even some of the broken bones had been repaired.

"Any help is wonderful, particularly since I'm rather worried that we'll have more injuries and other Jedi to tend to soon, if things do not go well for Aryian."

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

Gavin nodded to the Jedi Master. They were apporaching the close of his training, he could feel it in his bones. The tasks were getting increasingly harder, but increasingly more useful. Once again he called on the mystical energy field known as the Force and began to harness it in a way that few in the galaxy could. He felt it grow around him, sucmbing to his will.

He willed the barrier to form around him, forming a protective covering of his body, even for a moment, but the longer he concentrated, the more it felt like it wouldn't be possible. He thought he saw a flicker of motion, but realized that it was just the air recycling through the hallway. After a few moments he gave his master a frustrated look, then sat on the floor cross-legged.

He once again called on the Force, feeling it begin to grow more and more powerful in the room. He felt that he had the energy he required, then concentrated with all his might on creating the barrier. For half a second he saw a feint blue glow around his skin and he smiled. Now that he knew what this felt like, it would be much easier to replicate in the future.

He used the Force that he had already harnessed, along with the focus and concentration that came naturally to him, to once again bend the scietific laws of nature to deflect an attack. His skin once again glowed feint blue, but this time the outer glow lasted for a few seconds longer, revealing the Gavin that he had accomplished his task. He smiled as he brought his body up, looking at his master, wondering if he had accomplished what he had set out to accomplish, or if he was simply seeing tricks of the light.

gavinryaro1.jpg

"All that is nessacary for evil to succeed is for the good men to do nothing." -Lt. Roy Sanders

Tearing through the atmosphere from hyperspace mere, using only the gravity well of the planet to pull itself into real space, is a specialized droid transport that without really asking, touches down outside the Jedi Temple and immediately dispatches a treaded droid carrying a black boxed parcel. The tiny droid moves at a quick pace, using its sensors to stay clear of trouble areas and make at top speed for its destined recipient.

Upon entering the medical bay, a short hologram of the droid's ultimate owner plays.

Here's the requested item. It's been dethawing from the cryo-freeze we put it in for the last couple parsecz and it should be ready by now. This droid will remain to record the operation if that's alright since I'm trying to study how that sword works.

That this study could be used for future inventions: defensive, healing, or even offensive ends for sale to anyone, is left unspoken.

The droid's eyes glint , showing an unusual bio-force aura that Ara might have recognized- similar to, but not quite as potent as the eyes given to Cyrion, KVC's personal droid, that allowed it to see force auras. Though the duplication process was still wanting, this particular blending of the force and technology served the droid's owner well, expensive as it was.

With that, the tiny box in the droid's hands open in a small cloud of steam, showing a live human heart.

KVCsig.jpg

The monarch of madness has returned!

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

[2nd in Command of the Lords of Hate since March 2002.]

Kirlocca nodded his head slowly as a peace began to rest on top of the panic of the room. Kirlocca moved from one side of the Grandmaster's body and placed her hand in his paw. He closed his eyes and began to use the force on her. He used a form of Malacia, but instead of having her body go into a space sick mode, he had the body push the bad blood cells away from the heart, making it easier for the new one to enter.

Even as he did this, he reach out with the force, encouraging the other Jedi in the room to continue to do what they were doing. Kirlocca also began to reach out to Armiena through the force, trying to form a Force Meld with her. The Jedi masters thought patterned was simple. Connect to her and let himself be an anchor for her to hold onto during her healing process. The only problem was, Armiena had to be able to find him through the force for it to work as well as they medical team needed it too.

Ara raised an eyebrow at the treaded-droid that entered the room, interested by the message it brought with it. She looked directly at the recording device as she grabbed the heart via the Force so as to avoid any sort of contamination. Ara recalled something regarding Cyrion's eyes and her own goggles' lenses being similar as well, and looking at this droid's "eyes", she could tell that they were made from the same mold.

"Well, Kheldar, I don't know if you'll be able to gleam much information other than what has already been written in regards to healing techniques." She knew the merchant would be able to see the slightest of smirks on her face as she just turned away from the droid to being the transplant process. "Perhaps you'd be able to figure out more if you had recorded me creating my blade, rather than just using it." Her tone was a light-hearted jest, though she was serious in what she had just said: most of Sanare's "secrets" were safe, since much of what the blade did was simply the same as a Jedi would do. It was only its creator that knew precisely what made it tick.

Now mostly ignoring the captive audience, Ara began her delicate work to replace Armiena's heart. She had to figure out a quick way to move the sword-heart to replace it with the real one, and she had to think fast. The Jedi Master squinted behind her goggles, searching through her brain to find the right answer. Her eyes closed momentarily, then snapped back open with their gaze on Armiena's open chest.

Slowly, Ara pulled out Sanare from Armiena's chest, using the Force to keep her blood pressure up and to prevent her from bleeding out. Once the blade was fully removed, Ara Force-shifted the newly-made heart into place where the sword had just been. She lined it up just right, arteries to arteries, veins to veins, the proper depth within the chest.

A bead of sweat ran down from the Jedi's hairline, only to be stopped by the goggles she was wearing. There...we...go... Ara reached out her hand to grasp Armiena's short sword by the handle; the small blade had since recovered from its time as Armiena's artificial heart, and Sanare needed a proper break. Ara eased the smaller sword into place near the heart, urging the blade through the Force to connect the blood vessels to the heart. The blade whistled softly but happily and obeyed the order. In a matter of seconds, Armiena once again had a natural heart.

Ara removed the short sword from Armiena's chest and started the heart beating via a small nudge from the Force. A couple of beats went by, then, Armiena's heart beat. Once, twice. And so it continued on its own, steadily beating and pumping blood throughout Armiena's body.

Ara finally leaned back away from Armiena, a sigh escaping her lips. The Jedi Grandmaster was breathing on her own, her heart was pumping vital blood on its own; all that was left was to close the remaining wound in her chest and to let her heal. Of course, over that time, Ara would aid the process with her own healing arts, hopefully making it go much faster than it would normally, but in the end, only time would tell.

The Jedi healer looked back at the droid still watching her. She smiled, a bit more at ease at last. "Like what you see, Kheldar?" Ara winked. "Comm me when you get a chance; I've got more gifts for the girls and a replacement set of flight goggles for Kas for the ones you stole."

Turning away from the droid for good, Ara glanced at her wookiee counterpart. "Thank you, Kirlocca. I believe that she'll be all right now, in time. Would you mind helping me get her to a more proper, cleaner bed in the mean time? Preferably a mobile one, in case we have to make a...hasty exit."

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

Damon breathed lightly.

"Not bad for a first attempt. Yes you made the barrier. It will get easier as you go but for a first attempt its acceptable. Now there is one last thing well actaully a few. You saw me use illusions yes? well now I will teach you two things to add to those illusions as for what you will be they are essiental. The mind trick and the art of the small. The art of the small is the easist thing you should be able to do."

Touching the force Damon pushed him low and supressed his energy.

"Why you can see right now as you could tell my force signiture is lowered and hard to see. Right now you see me as Damon and with almost no signiture. Its rather diffucult for me to do this. You see you must be able to surpress and seal your force useage and energy to near nothing. As I have had past experince in it I can do a acceptable job but nothing that you would be able to. Lasty. We will need help."

Damon called in a hopefull from the hall. The group did small introductions.

"Now you know my name so please tell me who I am and what I am."

The hopefull replayed Damon and a jedi master.

"Now Gavin by using the smallest fraction of the force I will sway his mind. "

Damon waved his hand and told the hopefull that he was not master Damon and that Gavin was master Damon.

"Im sorry but who is Master Damon?"

The hopefull pointed to Gavin and Damon then clear the hopefulls mind.

"I know its much Gavin but there is one more thing. I want you to figuer out how to do this on your own, but make illusions like I did. This is the last items I will teach you. So my word advice do it right."

Its a blast from the not so distant past.

Kirlocca nodded his head and picked the Grandmaster up into his arms to carry her to a bed that would suite her for the time being. Even as the two Jedi masters moved quickly around the Grandmaster, Kirlocca knew that both could feel the eerie sense through the force. Death was taking the lives of many Jedi not far from where the Jedi dojo was located.

Kirlocca found a mobile bed to place the grandmaster on. Once he was sure that she was secure, he turned towards Ara. "Is there anything else that you would require of me?"

A single heartbeat thudded in Armiena Draygo's breast. Such a simple action, merely the contraction and relaxation of a single overlarge muscle, but it was the universal sign of human life. It gained in strength and regularity, pumping blood through starved tissues and dying organs. Color rapidly returned to the Jedi's face and limbs”¦

Then a deep, gasping breath. It produced blood on the poor woman's lips, evidence that her punctured lung still required healing, but it was the first taste of air she'd drunk since she entered the trance. At last, Armiena's survival was no longer in doubt””as long as her healing progressed in safety, without interruption.

She was, however, shaking tremendously, and her body was still deathly cold to the touch. She had come closer to death than any mortal woman had the right to approach without taking the second step into her grave, and it was going to be a long while before any conventional doctor would have labeled her condition as ”œsafe”

drayyy.png

Gavin nodded to his master, a little discouraged that he had been asked to do all these things in such short order, but appreciative that his master had such confidence in him to do it this close together. His skills weren't that advanced in his short ammount of training, but he was glad that he was able to have the chance to attempt all these things at the same time. He turned towards the hopeful and raised his right hand, moving it in a sweeping motion, imitating what his master had done.

"I'm not Master Damon, that one over there is," Gavin said pointing towards an empty space in the room. While the hopeful turned around to see who it was, Gavin let the Force flow into him like a river, flooding his motions with its clear water. He began to project an image of himself, visualizing it in his mind. While he concentrated a feint form began to form in the air.

The form had all the apperances of Gavin, with the one exception being his Force presence. If the hopeful knew anything about the Force, he should notice that the fake Gavin didn't have a presence, and as the form grew more distinct and clear. Individual details could be made out now, and after a few more seconds, the image was complete, and the hopeful was turning back around, after seeing nothing in the space Gavin had pointed to moments ago.

"There's nothing there," the hopeful said. Gavin smiled, waving his hand again in the sweeping motion in order to gain the experience needed to bend the hopeful's mind to doing what he wished. "Look again," Gavin said, planting the suggestion in the younger's mind.

The hopeful turned back around and Gavin once again tried a trick of his jedi master. He began to concentrating on blinking himself out, shrinking his Force presence to that of nothingness. As the hopeful moved towards the new Gavin, the original completed his shrink. He felt that he had shrunk himself to the point that only someone who was extremely powerful in the Force would be able to begin to distinguish Gavin from a brick wall.

He jumped in the air over the hopeful's head, landing in the exact position that his copy way in. He willed the copy to move itself to the left, with the appearance that the copy had just moved out. He locked eyes with the hopeful standing in front of them in amazement.

"Which one is which?"

gavinryaro1.jpg

"All that is nessacary for evil to succeed is for the good men to do nothing." -Lt. Roy Sanders

Ara shook her head at the wookiee. "No, that's it. Thank you for helping, Kirlocca. You may want to see if you can round up anyone else to help with the Sith out in the rebel base. As far as I know, there are still two of them there." She looked back at Armiena. "I hope she recovers quickly. It's hard knowing there's not much else I can do at the moment."

A beat passed before Ara noticed that the recording droid was still there. She raised her eyebrows again. "Kheldar, are you still there?"

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

I was grateful that for once, I managed to control my instincts. As far as I was generally concerned, anyone who knew about my association with the Chaos God Slaanesh was an enemy who had spent a great deal of time studying my past, making them all the more dangerous. But this time, I managed to rein in my reflexes””and I was horrified to even realize what my reaction would have been if I hadn't.

I would have throttled her. Knowing that I was capable of attacking a pregnant woman, even in the impossible realm of an illusion, was not an ability that I was proud of.

Instead, I stared at her balefully. Although my passage to the throne of the Dark God was possibly the only reason I had survived the massacre at the Shield Collapse Memorial on Coruscant, my weakness and idiocy on Vernza-Torrah was something I was positively ashamed of. I readily gave into the promise of forbidden power and swore my service to the God who resided there.

The toll for the road to his power was my innocence.

That should have been Aryian's to have.

And even then, all I ever received was a suit of plate armor and a sword that continued to fail me in every pitched battle, often at the worst possible moment. I had even offered my life to the Dark God in the melee on Maltauros, hoping that, perhaps, my valor would unlock the ultimate powers of the Four Gods.

Instead, they gave their ”œgifts”

drayyy.png

Ara's head whipped around to see Armiena both awake and irate. Her first reaction was to silently cheer--at least the woman was okay. Ara's second reaction was to try and send calming waves to Armiena through the Force.

"Welcome back to the land of the living," Ara said wryly. "What a way to greet someone." Ara stood up and gently rearranged the sheets about Armiena's neck and shoulders. "I'm glad to see you're awake, at least in that you're okay, but given that your heart just exploded earlier today, I'm not sure you should be moving quite yet."

The healer pursed her lips. "I could put you in a healing trance, you know, but I have a feeling that you wouldn't, ah, sit for that, so to speak." Ara smirked slightly. "Pardon the pun."

From by Armiena's side, Ara lifted up the short sword belonging to the Grandmaster and placed it closer to her head and heart. "Keeping this by you will help you recover more quickly, and it will link itself to you as well, which means it will be more effective in battle."

There was a moment of silence. "How are you? I mean, not physically, obviously you just had your chest ripped open and--yeah, but are you okay? You seem...uneasy somehow."

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

Kirlocca made his acknowledgment known, then he left the room. It was only after he left the medical bay that he felt Armiena come around. He was glad to feel her through the force, whatever level she was at. Kirlocca had a mission to complete. Sith still threatened Gala, and from what Kirlocca could feel, most at the dojo were preoccupied with other things that were important at the moment. The wookiee made his way back to his quarters to check in on Holden. The boy seemed to have followed his order all to well, and it made the Jedi master nervous. However, his nerves were calmed upon opening the door to see the boy laying on his bed, passed out. Kirlocca quickly moved him under covers and then turned down the lights before he left the room.

Even as he ran through the halls of the dojo to the hanger bay, his thoughts remained on Holden. Is this how it's gonna be? Me always thinking about him and his well being? Kirlocca knew it wasn't wrong from him to think these things, but it made him question whether or not he could perform his duties with the Jedi if he was always worried about where and what Holden was doing. Is the Jedi life, a life I can still live? Kirlocca pushed the thoughts down. He had to focus on the battle ahead, if there even was one when he arrived.

Kirlocca quickly got the StarSword up and running within seconds. It was a tight fit for the wookiee, but one worth enduring for the short ride over to the Alliance sieged based.

Aryian's eyes opened.

Not Aryian, per se, or the Aryian he had been a while ago...this body was different, felt different...he was different. Possibly a side-effect from having to clone his body several times. Still, his soul, the essence, remained intact. An instead of in a cloning chamber, he was on a bed in the Medlab, a medical droid just noticing him starting to sit up.

"What happened to me? Why didn't I awake in the cloning pod?"

"Please, sir, lie back down. There were complications with the cloning process...your vitals on this body wouldn't stabilize on their own after your last death. It was as if your mind was rejecting the body."

"Rejecting the body?"

"Yes sir. Such phenomena are not unknown to happen, and deaths have resulted before. It is like your mind was your body rejecting an organ transplant. You were in critical condition, and we had to remove you to stabilize you."

"Very well. I feel fine, I'll be checking out now."

Despite the protests of the droid, Aryian rose, finding some white robes to clothe himself in, grabbing a lightsaber from the arms rack just for protection until he retrieved his other ones. He walked into the main room, seeing Armiena, almost melting with relief. At least his death had saved one person, not to mention it was the one he loved and was trying to protect in the first place...

"Force lightning? You're telling me you didn't feel that hook weapon?"

Aryian chuckled a few seconds before returning to the present moment, the ominous thought of the news the droid had just delivered about his clone sending an unexpected shiver up his back.

"I'm just glad you're allright...no need to fill me in on the gorey details."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The Blur, sensing Aryian was awake, began protocol L-7, the program he wrote to execute in case of his death. It began to hack into droids in the Alliance base, using their sensors for its own, retrieving certain valuable items...

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

Damon looked at gavin and said not word. He only singaled to move. As the two arrived the hangar he spoke and very plainly.

"You are done. I have taught you all but one thing. That is of course the tool of the order. As you can see I have these. My long saber and these two sliver light sabers which were the sign I passed my master trials. I plan on passsing these to you after we are done. In the mean time lets head to Illum but we need to collect somthing first just in case somthing happends here on Gala." The two borded their ship and went up to space however instead of hittinghyper drive once above orbit. A hole apeared in space. However it was more than a hole, it was a dock.

Once the ship docked and the hatch closed and the two exited the ship. With in the dock also waited the ship Inheritence. Looking at Gavin Damon could tell Gavin was in awe. Quietly but quickly the ship went into hyperspace to Illum.

"Gavin...This is Shadow Station. This is the base of operations for Special operations. This is possibly the most high tech item in the order. It can only be found by those who know of it. It can find anything and it can also jump in and out of hyper space and move at great speeds. This is our ride for a while. Now off to Illum"

((Post in space reactions, questions whatever but post in space))

Its a blast from the not so distant past.

Helbrecht had been tending to the wounded since he first arrived. Now there was an added air of unease. Evacuation was on the lips of the frightened. The young and the wounded were being taken away from the damned temple to someplace more secure. Helbrecht decided he wasn't leaving. There was work to be done. He stood from his kneeling position next to an unconscious man. His wounds had been stabilized and was ready to be transported. Helbrecht started wondering the halls, following his uncanny sense of direction that always took him where he wanted to go.

He found himself standing in the threshold to the room Armiena and Aryian stood. For a moment, he felt he should turn and leave, as if he were eavesdropping on something between the two. The feeling passed quickly as his sense of duty rang alive. His bare knuckle rasped on the frame of the door to grab their attention.

"Is there anything else I can help with?"

"Yeah, right. You look okay though...but you feel kinda different. Did something happen?"

It was about that time that Aryian noticed the hopeful who was listening in on their conversation, and realized this hopeful wished to stay and help defend Gala. If they were powerful enough to kill Aryian, then surely...But no, He had a strong feeling that this Hopeful would live. He wouldn't die for a cause he hadn't even been trained for. And for this one reason, his gut feeling, he didn't protest the Hopeful's actions.

He turned his attention back to Armiena for the time being, more because he wished to be near her than a concern that she was okay. He knew she was okay, he didn't know when they would be apart again, and cherished the moments they spent around each other. Even the moments during wartime...though those were far less desirable than ones in the present moment, calm and quiet.

"I believe most of the Jedi are heading for Manaan, we should follow them to regroup, and to get away from the battle for a while. I'm tired of thinking of you as my fiance, Armiena...I'd rather think of you as my wife."

A knowing smile spread across Aryian's face as he looked into her eyes, the thought mutual in their minds by no trick of the Force.

"Let's do it. Let's finally get married."

Blz1mwg.png

Ara was about to make a remark regarding her own experience with Force lightning and about how disruptors were even worse than that, but Aryian came in at that moment to see his fiance. Ara didn't have anything wrong with that, but as soon as the two began talking, she felt like she was intruding. Not to mention, it made her think of her own husband, who had died a couple of years back, and that made her feel even more out of place in the whole situation.

The Jedi Master grabbed Sanare silently and replaced the blade in its sheath. "If you like, I can come to Manaan as well; otherwise I can try to clean things up here." Her cheeks were flushed as she turned her eyes away. Both Armiena and Aryian were her friends, her fellow Jedi, and yet... I feel as if I shouldn't be here with them, not right now.

"If you want to head to Manaan, that bed is movable--I made certain of that in case we had to make a hasty exit in light of the Sith over at the Rebel base." Ara began to play with her Force goggles, which were now seated about her neck. "Besides a continued Force healing, I'm afraid there's not much else I can do for you, Armiena, but to tell you to keep still for a while." Despite her feelings about intruding upon the couple, Ara couldn't help but give a sly grin at this statement. "Though I'm afraid that telling you to keep still is like telling Hoth not to be cold."

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

Aryian leaned in close, pressing his lips up against Armiena's as he kissed her deeply, sharing the first romantic moment they'd had since before...before Coruscant... For a long time it seemed, Aryian kissed her, locked forever in the passionate embrace by his own feelings, Jedi though he was. He wanted it to last longer, but he gently pulled away, grinning as he did so.

"I promise the future will bring more times like this for us...I swear on my life. We won't have to worry about the struggles of war or people coming after us because of who we are. I swear this to you, to bring you peace. No more running from the shadows...they won't be able to chase us."

Two droids entered the medbay, one toting the corpse of the old Aryian, the other presented Aryian with his belongings.

"As ordered, here are your belongings, Master Darkfire."

"My what? I didn't..."

Aryian, suddenly dumbfound in the distraction, simply took his lightsabers from the droid, the other droid depositing the body in the morgue for further study at a later date. He also saw Ara out of the corner of his eye as he turned back to his future wife, uncomfortable and looking awkwards. It was obvious she was trying to turn to give them a moment of privacy, but that only made Aryian chuckle a bit.

"That was kind of...weird...anyways. Ara, you don't need to leave. I'm sure we'll enjoy our privacy a little later, for now, I'm proud to be able to show my affection in the open like this. Even though the Code says Jedi are not to love, I believe that it was meant to prevent emotional conflict that leads to the Dark side. As such, the law was null and void centuries ago to those who had truly mastered their emotions. And I-"

He ran the back of his hand down Armiena's cheek, glancing at her severed arm for a moment before continuing with his statement.

"I love her. This is the right thing to do."

Blz1mwg.png

"Whereas my view is: hang the Code, hang the rules. They're more like guidelines anyway." I couldn't help but offer the wisecrack after my fiancé made that solemn vow--and yet, it was a truth that was only thinly veiled in humor. I'd remained silent until then, rendered somewhat breathless by our kiss (both literally and figuratively), not taking much notice or care of the unusual events that succeeded our embrace. It was certainly unusual for the”¦ corpse of a Jedi to be preserved in frozen storage, leaving open the question of the purpose for this deviation from tradition and sensible procedure.

But at the moment, I had no concept of the possible implications. It sufficed to say, I was in a deliriously good mood.

A soft chuckle escaped my lips””a big mistake, considering how recently I had had my entire chest cut open for a severely invasive surgery. Try as I might have to resist, that laugh quickly turned into a yelp of pain, despite Kad'ika's efforts to ease the pain.

”œOh, damn, that hurt.”

drayyy.png