Gala - Jedi Praxeum Ruins

Amidala Skywalker

A Torrent starfighter emerged from hyperspace above the planet of Gala. It rocked back and forth, most of its systems fried, and its hull damaged. The ship moved toward the surface, before opening up communications with the Jedi Temple.

"Hey, you Jedi freaks. Let me land. I'm losing air. Help me Obi-wan Kenobi and all that crap."

The ship entered the atmosphere, pieces flying off as it flew toward the ground. The wookiee hybrid had enough power to land safely as long as they didn't shoot him out of the sky. Or so he hoped.

Last time I beat to death the pet Monkey Lizard of a Shell Hutt.

Lobo's name is Khundian for "He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

• 2 years later...

Lobo landed his starfighter outside the Jedi Temple. He walked toward the entrance.

"Hey," he shouted, "Let me in."

Lobo's name is Khundian for "He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

• 4 months later...

Lobo had been camping outside the Jedi Temple for days now. It was inconceivable that they were ignoring him. Lobo had to assume he just wasn't shouting loud enough.

Jedi are always giving long speeches about the Force, peace, and all that crap. They're probably a little hard of hearing.

Lobo pounded on the front door again,

"Hey, open up! There's a whole bunch of injured unicorns out here or whatever!"