Gala - Jedi Praxeum Ruins

Amidala Skywalker

((I'm assuming this is ready for us to start RPing in from the posts in the Jedi public form.))

Kirlocca brought the shuttle in carefully towards the hanger bay. He landed it with few to no questions from Zeph from the co-pilots chair. The two made their way down the ramp and started to walk through the dojo. Half way through, Kirlocca stopped. He was amazed to find the dojo empty.

Zeph caught on the why they stopped and shouted out loud, "Is any-won home?" Kirlocca smiled at Zeph's attempt to find life in the dojo. "I Doubt it buddy, I don't feel anybody. This place seems lifeless right now." "Does dat mean it's all ours?!" "No, we have to share it with everyone else when they arrive. Nobody's home right now because while I was off saving you, they had problems of their own...or so, I'm assuming."

Kirlocca carried Zeph in his arms as he began to search out his quarters. He had a need to fix his up to accommodate Zeph, despite the fact the they boy had no force potential. During the long walk, Zeph made a point to point out every detail that drew his attention in, which included some driods that were doing something to the floors. Kirlocca opened the door to his quarters, placing Zeph on the bed.

"Sooo, what can I do?" Kirlocca turned towards Zeph who was watching the wookiee move things around to make room for him. "Right now, lets stick with you just watching me. Besides, you're doing a really great job at it so far." With the compliment received, Zeph smiled as big as he could to show his pride. Kirlocca continued to work on the room until he heard Zeph speak up once more. "I'm hungry, wet's eat."

"I'm glad you're comfortable enough around me to not use some manners and just speak what's on your mind." Kirlocca was about to explain what he meant when he saw the confusion on the face of the boy, but decided better of it and just let out a sigh. "Fine, let's go see where the mess hall is."

"People are here." Kirlocca only made it three steps out of the room before Zeph spoke up about the activity within the Jedi dojo. Kirlocca nodded his head in agreement, but kept his mouth shut. He was focused on other things, which included Zeph. During the what seemed long walk to the mess hall, Kirlocca did his best not to let his thoughts wander as Zeph would constantly ask questions and make general statements to him. The kid was becoming his main focus already.

The two made their way through the mess hall, which was completely empty at the moment. Kirlocca place Zeph in a chair, which was too big for him. "I need you sit here until I return with food." "Okay." Zeph fell farther into the chair. Kirlocca turned and walked back into the galley in hopes to find something that he could make for Zeph that the boy would actually eat. Kirlocca took only a few minutes to find what he was looking for and prepared it for Zeph.

Kirlocca walked out of the galley to find Zeph playing around with anything that he could reach. The wookiee let out a sigh and made his way over to the young boy. "Next time when I ask you to sit, do your best to actually sit Zeph." The only reply that Kirlocca received was a smile. Kirlocca placed a bowl in front of Zeph and sat next to him to aid him when he needed it.

• 2 weeks later...

Kirlocca just sat as commotion broke out all around the dojo. He did not want Zeph to think that they were being rushed, despite the fact that the kid didn't know what was going on anyways. As Zeph sat and ate his food, people raced by the mess hall doors, and some announcements went over head, yet the kid just continued to eat, ignoring the world around him. ...It comes so easy for you....

Kirlocca smiled as the boy looked up at him. He was unsure of a lot of things that were going on in his life, but the deepest part of him knew it was the right decision for him to take Zeph on. But the council...will they approve? Kirlocca pushed the thought down. He was sure they would understand and allow for the kid to stay under his care. And even if they didn't, Kirlocca would leave to raise him.

Zeph made some kind of movement that caught Kirlocca's eye. When he looked down, he saw that he was done eating. "That didn't take long...do you want more?" "No." Kirlocca picked up his bowl and carried it back into the galley and then walked back to Zeph. When he got back he picked up Zeph into his arms. "I guess I shall show you around this place, since it's hopefully going to be your new home." Zeph didn't say anything, all he did was bury his head into Kirlocca.

Even as Kirlocca walked the halls of the Jedi dojo, he felt the distress of the battle raging on not far from where he was. He could feel death pour into the force, and the Jedi master began to hope that Zeph would not feel it too. Kirlocca knew his skill could be used to aid the fight, but he also had other responsibilities that he had to place on higher priority. One of which was Zeph, the three year old boy in his care. Although, the kid did begin to fall asleep in his arms as the two made their way back to his quarters. Kirlocca felt a strong sense to stay with him and protect him no matter what.

A decision that will bring forth consequences from the Jedi council...but I am ready to face that when the time comes...But did he mean it? Kirlocca didn't know if it was just words he pushed out, or perhaps, maybe he meant it. He didn't have the time at the moment to debate it all in his head, Zeph had now fallen asleep, and even as the wookiee placed his in the bed, Kirlocca felt a tingle run down his spin, not so much a danger sense, but a warning of attachment. Even if I can deal with the council...can I deal with myself? He shook his furry head. Right now, most of the Jedi masters and knights where not far off fighting some threat.

Kirlocca fell into a meditation trance on the floor in his quarters. He slowly reach out through the force, touching the minds of his allies who were fighting. Kirlocca made an attempt to aid them with a form of Battle Meditation and a Force Meld...

((Not sure if it's legal...but from what I could, there are no rules against it...))

Kirlocca found himself just sitting down in his quarters, not really able to aid the Jedi at the Alliance base so much. So, the Jedi master just sat and listened to the sound of Zeph sleeping behind him. Kirlocca wasn't even sure Zeph was his real name. He hadn't done what a Jedi should have done in his situation, in stead, he did a very human thing to do.

Where have I gone wrong? I use to be at the top of my game, now...I'm babysitting. The wookiee shook his head, trying not to think of what he was doing as babysitting. The kid has nowhere to go, and he seemed to attach himself to me right away...maybe this is the will of the force. Kirlocca stood up, he couldn't stay at the kids side anymore, more for his own sanity then not wanting to. He placed a comlink on a table next to the bed where the boy slept. He left it on so he would know when he woke up.

Kirlocca carefully shut the door as he left and made his way through the dojo, trying to clear his thoughts. Part of him wanted to race over and aid the Jedi at the Alliance base, just to fall back into what he knew by heart. But the other apart of him told him to stay with the kid, that he would need his care more then the Jedi fighting needed another fighter. He was torn in two, and what was worse was the fact that no one was around to counsel him through his troubles, not even his old friend Kitt.

Kirlocca made a full two laps around the entire dojo before he heard noise over his comlink, letting him know that the young boy had awaken at last. Kirlocca made his way back to his quarters to check in. He opened the door to find him sitting in an upright position, smiling at him with great intent. "I'll take it you're refreshed..." When the smile left the boys face, Kirlocca realized that once again, most of the words he used the kid would not understand until later. Kirlocca picked the boy up and took him to the medical part of the dojo. Zeph was not like most three year old boys, he was happy to just be in the Jedi masters arms then speaking.

As the two walked into the medical center, Kirlocca began to look for a file that would tell him what he needed to do with the boy to figure out what his health condition was in. Once he found the file, he made his attempt to place the boy down and begin his work on the boy.

• 2 weeks later...

Kirlocca made his movements quick and fast. The last thing he wanted was for the boy to become fussy. As the Jedi master worked on the boy, figuring out his blood type and things that would be important for the future, he made smiles and gestures at him to keep him entertained. Even more so, his mind refused to remain on he task at hand and kept drifting off to other places. His mind kept bringing up the past, things the wookiee was not proud of, and things he was very proud of. His mind would drift on to the future and wonder what kind of a Jedi would he be with a son that technically wasn't his. Kirlocca did his best to push the thoughts down. I need to see Skye about this.

Kirlocca's full attention was brought back into the present when he heard the boy speak up. "So...when can I play?" It was a question Kirlocca did not expect, yet some how knew he should have. "Umm...in about five minutes...or more. It all depends on how still you can sit for me until I finish buddy." The boy let out a sigh, Kirlocca wished he could do the same. A beep from a near console let the Jedi master know that some of the results were down. Kirlocca walked over and began to read through it, even though he wasn't sure what he was reading most of the time.

"Well, at least the computer knows you're a boy." He heard the boy laugh at the statement, but the wookiee knew he didn't fully get what he had meant. He continued to read through the mess of words that made no sense to the wookiee until he found something he could understand. "It has you registered at Holden Zephan..." "Ittl Zeph." Holden said. Kirlocca then caught on to what he meant by that when he first told him his name. "Little Zeph is your nickname. Holden is your real name." "Littl Zeph!" It seemed to be the boys fixation. Kirlocca wasn't sure whether or not he should correct it. For the moment, the Jedi master let it remain. A small voice told him to be parent first, jedi master second for the kid.

Kirlocca felt a panic echo not far from where he was. Ara was looking for aid, while he could feel the Grandmaster fading, and fast. Kirlocca quickly saved his work from finding out more on Holden. He placed all of his work on two datapads, and handed them to Holden. "I need for you to take these back to our room. Place them on the bed. Wait for me there." Holden nodded his head in acknowledgment. "Sure." Kirlocca leaned down to look him in the eyes. "Stay there." Kirlocca watched as the boy walked off. Once he was sure the boy was on his way to the room, he walked out of the office into the main Medical bay.

"Ara, what can I...You're stabbing her?" Kirlocca's confusion went racing as he saw a blade that echoed Ara's presence in the force, stabbed in the middle of Armiena's heart. But the confusion didn't last long as he realized that the blade was healing her, or, keeping her alive. "What happened to her?"

Kirlocca nodded his head slowly as a peace began to rest on top of the panic of the room. Kirlocca moved from one side of the Grandmaster's body and placed her hand in his paw. He closed his eyes and began to use the force on her. He used a form of Malacia, but instead of having her body go into a space sick mode, he had the body push the bad blood cells away from the heart, making it easier for the new one to enter.

Even as he did this, he reach out with the force, encouraging the other Jedi in the room to continue to do what they were doing. Kirlocca also began to reach out to Armiena through the force, trying to form a Force Meld with her. The Jedi masters thought patterned was simple. Connect to her and let himself be an anchor for her to hold onto during her healing process. The only problem was, Armiena had to be able to find him through the force for it to work as well as they medical team needed it too.

Kirlocca nodded his head and picked the Grandmaster up into his arms to carry her to a bed that would suite her for the time being. Even as the two Jedi masters moved quickly around the Grandmaster, Kirlocca knew that both could feel the eerie sense through the force. Death was taking the lives of many Jedi not far from where the Jedi dojo was located.

Kirlocca found a mobile bed to place the grandmaster on. Once he was sure that she was secure, he turned towards Ara. "Is there anything else that you would require of me?"

Kirlocca made his acknowledgment known, then he left the room. It was only after he left the medical bay that he felt Armiena come around. He was glad to feel her through the force, whatever level she was at. Kirlocca had a mission to complete. Sith still threatened Gala, and from what Kirlocca could feel, most at the dojo were preoccupied with other things that were important at the moment. The wookiee made his way back to his quarters to check in on Holden. The boy seemed to have followed his order all to well, and it made the Jedi master nervous. However, his nerves were calmed upon opening the door to see the boy laying on his bed, passed out. Kirlocca quickly moved him under covers and then turned down the lights before he left the room.

Even as he ran through the halls of the dojo to the hanger bay, his thoughts remained on Holden. Is this how it's gonna be? Me always thinking about him and his well being? Kirlocca knew it wasn't wrong from him to think these things, but it made him question whether or not he could perform his duties with the Jedi if he was always worried about where and what Holden was doing. Is the Jedi life, a life I can still live? Kirlocca pushed the thoughts down. He had to focus on the battle ahead, if there even was one when he arrived.

Kirlocca quickly got the StarSword up and running within seconds. It was a tight fit for the wookiee, but one worth enduring for the short ride over to the Alliance sieged based.

• 5 months later...

White lights....it was all Kirlocca could see for a while. Someone kept telling him something, but since he couldn't hear, the wookiee ignored the voice. It was all so strange for him. The duel replayed over and over in his head and he could only find two weak spots. First, he was taken off guard. He allowed for himself to buy into the illusion that Geki created. Two, he underestimated what his opponent would carry for weapons, a mistake Kirlocca would never allow himself to make again.

Something stung as the white lights faded out to become a singular white light over head. Some doctor was working over him, talking about how he hated working in the cloning system. After a few minutes of him telling Kirlocca to lay still, he was all done. Kirlocca slowly got up, as per doctors orders and he began to walk out into the main halls of the Jedi temple.

As Kirlocca walked in the halls of the Jedi temple, his comlink beeped, letting him know that he had a message on the Holonet. Kirlocca quickly made his way to an outlet to find out who was trying to contact him. What he found was not pleasing to his eyes at all. His dad, whom Kirlocca believed to have been in the Unknown regions had left him a message. All the message said was, "Meet me at 29102." The numbers were coordinates, ones that Kirlocca recognized from his childhood.

Kirlocca pulled himself away from the outlet and began to walk towards the hanger bay, against his better judgment, Kirlocca was going to follow those coordinates and meet with his dad, whom had tried to kill both his grandfather and him before in the past. All Kirlocca knew about him now was that he was some psycho pirate.

Within a few moments, Kirlocca had his fighter ready and lifted off, blasting into space and heading for the what was going to be, awkward meeting with his dad.

• 5 months later...

Kirlocca made it to the temple without disturbing Holden. He quickly made his way to his quarters to drop off Holden. Once he arrived, he laid him down on the bed. Before leaving, he made sure that the boy could contact him if he wanted too, and then left.

Quickly making his way down the halls of the temple, Kirlocca wondered what Jedi were still even present on Gala, let alone any. A foolish thought. Of course there are Jedi here. I saw them on the way in, and I can feel them. Pushing all hindrances aside, the Jedi master made his way to a nearby training room to brush up on his own skills.

((I know there are padawans that need masters, so if you want, stop by and strike up a conversation. I would be more then happy to take you on.))

• 2 weeks later...

Kirlocca walked out and around, upon hearing the call for new arrivals to report to the main corridor. Kirlocca followed them, but stayed far enough behind them to not actually be mistaken for one of them. He hung back and started to watch them gather, not to see how they would do, but because he was bored.

...A Jedi master bored. That's something you don't hear everyday.

Kirlocca leaned against a pillar and just watched.

• 2 weeks later...

Kirlocca watched as all the young new hopefuls started to move off in new directions. But the Jedi master's gaze did not rest on them. Instead, he found the select few he did not move with the large groups and instead remained behind for some reason or another. Kirlocca watched as this one young man walked up to him, but he seemed to be a bit on the hesitant side.

"Excuse me. Could you tell me where the Jedi hopefuls are supposed to go? I'm itchin' to prove myself.”

Kirlocca was a bit overwhelmed with the amount of young Jedi approaching him all at once, but he quickly fell back on his reserve and addressed them one by one as best as he could. First, he brought his full attention on Evander.

"Evander, I believe you miss understand what I have said. The group is still here, just not in this room. And you are not foolish. Yes a Jedi is busy, but we shall never be too busy to take time for someone. If you are to become a Jedi, that is a lesson that you must learn."

Kirlocca turned towards the other one.

"A Jedi yes, a master? It is foolish for one to claim mastery of something that cannot be mastered...but as to answer your question, yes, I am a Jedi master, that is my title."

Kirlocca stepped back a but to put both young men in his sight before he continued on.

"My name is Kirlocca. I am a Jedi here, and one that can help and serve both of you. Since it is clear that both of you wish to become Jedi, whether or not you stated it, I can aid you in either pointing you in the right direction, or I can train you both myself."

Kirlocca took a slow acknowledgment of the young boy who had not yet given him a name to go off of.

"A strong statement to make young one. For the Jedi ways are rough and very few can make it through them. But none the less, if you devote your mind and will to it, and give it all your heart, I'm sure you will be just fine."

Kirlocca looked around as if he were looking for something before he spoke again.

"However, to make it far, you will need to give your name...?"

Kirlocca looked from one to the other, with a slightly puzzled look on his face. Training one apprentice was hard, two would be quite the challenge. However, I like challenges.

"I have no problem with training both of you, however, the council might object..."

Kirlocca let his words hang in the air, just so both knew that the council had overall say in the matter.

"...but I don't see any reason they would object to someone like me taking you both on."

Kirlocca looked from one to the other. He wasn't sure how to address them, but he decided that being forth and up front with them would be best.

"Emotion is okay to show. It allows for us to see you are still flesh."

Kirlocca thought back to his own training with his master Mari before he went on.

"To act childish,"

Kirlocca spoke to both, instead of just Evander.

"...is not something you should wish to associate with Jedi detachment...detachment in itself is something more along the lines of...grace not to feel. And as a Jedi, you do not want to stop feeling. For it is then that the Dark side creeps in."

Kirlocca lifted his paw and indicated for both to start to head towards one of the many training rooms at the Gala facility.

"Jedi seek to improve themselves through knowledge and training. That is going to be your very first lesson. It is also a part of the Jedi code."[/i]

Kirlocca brought both Evander and Tristen into a room filled with Holocrons. He had the two sit down next to each other at one table.

"As it was once said, 'The acceptance of others is not a guarantee. Like everyone else, a Jedi is accepted or not based on his behavior. The Jedi who believes that he is more important than others only demonstrates that his opinion is to be ignored.'"

Kirlocca picked up two datasheets and placed them infront of the two.

"While these datasheets may contain a lot of information, I still find it useful for you two to learn. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for aggression or personal gain. And while this may seem like there is no defense material in what I gave you, It will help you down the road to becoming a better Jedi."

Kirlocca sat down at a different desk then Evander and Tristen and looked at both.

"I want you to read over it, and then come to me with question if you have them."

((http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jedi_Code Go off of this.))

Kirlocca watched Evander before he responded to him.

"”˜There is no emotion, there is peace.' Emotions are a natural part of living. Jedi are not immune to feeling emotions. I have openly express sorrow when they discover the death of someone. This tenet is not to say that emotion does not exist but that it ought to be set aside. Emotions must be understood first, and it is your duty to explore feelings. Unless a Jedi can confront his thoughts and feelings, he will never achieve peace. Emotions, then, are not to be overcome or denied, but rather understood and dealt with. This tenet could be modified to read 'Emotion cannot take away my peace.'"

Kirlocca moved on to the next one, without giving much of a moment for he young one to processes what he had just heard.

"”˜There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.' A Jedi must be circumspective and try to understand the world that is surrounding him. That ignorance does not exist is, of course, a flat-out lie or gross misunderstanding. Ignorance is a part of life but it must not be feared. For more knowledge to light their way, the Jedi Temple Archives contains possibly the single largest source of information in the galaxy, but this tenet also reminds the Jedi that knowledge can be taken from the most unusual places. This tenet is what gives the Jedi his open mind and ability to accept what other beings would tend to see as unacceptable. In other words, this tenet points out that often a Jedi must use not only his rational mind but also his intuitive mind in order to ascertain the truth of a situation. This tenet is embodied in this statement 'feel, don't think.'"

"'There is no passion, there is serenity.' This tenet is essentially a repetition of the first. But this refers more directly to situations of extreme stress in which a Jedi might be tempted to react strongly. That a Jedi must draw his weapon only in defense is an expression of this tenet. While emotions and intuition must be understood and utilized in a Jedi's daily life, he must never act rashly. Passionate use of power leads to the dark side. A Jedi must always act with a calm hand and an even temper."

Kirlocca stopped and allowed for the new information to sink in a bit before he moved on.

"And while you did not ask about this, I am still going to explain it for you. 'There is no chaos, there is harmony.' This statement reflects the cosmology of the Jedi Order. Whereas uninitiated beings see the universe as a chaotic and disconnected place, a Jedi realizes that all things are interconnected and, more importantly, interdependent. While an uninitiated being sees sorrow and tragedy in the workings of the universe, through the Force, a Jedi is able to interpret and understand even the most painful of life's events. Without this cosmology, surely the first tenets of the Jedi Code would be meaningless. After all, how could one possibly forsake love and compassion if he did not understand the truth of the universe: there is no chaos, there is harmony. Every event has a purpose. 'Death is a natural part of life.' Minor inconveniences such as failure, disappointment, and disagreement are also inevitable and should be taken in stride. Jedi do not deny the fact that tragic and terrible things happen; they merely point out that tragedy is simply another part of life...Without this tenet, all other tenets of the Jedi Code would be meaningless."

Kirlocca took a second to reflect on what he had said before he spoke again.

"As I already once said, 'The acceptance of others is not a guarantee. Like everyone else, a Jedi is accepted or not based on his behavior. The Jedi who believes that he is more important than others only demonstrates that his opinion is to be ignored.' Jedi are required to learn that, although you are able to use the Force, you are no better than those who could not. Jedi are taught that we were only Jedi because some had taken the trouble to teach them, not because we were superior to others, and that a Jedi Master was only a Jedi Master because he had disregarded his own sense of self-importance and embraced the will of the Force..."

Kirlocca only just realized that he was pacing the room. He stopped and just happened to be in front of Evander.

"While it's a lot to take in, it is wise to take it all in none the less."

Kirlocca then turned towards the newcomer.

"Then you have arrived at the right place. You may feel free to take a seat..."

Kirlocca walked back to the desk that he was sitting at and picked up a datasheet for the new apprentice, but thought better of it. He turned around to face all three.

"Since you are only slightly new, I would like for you to give us your name. Then, your class mates will update you on where we are at."

Kirlocca turned and sat down at the desk.

"But don't hesitate to ask me a question if you have one."

Kirlocca looked up from the young Jedi when he was stirred by the force. His greeting was not one a danger, but of an old friend. Kirlocca made a note that all of the students acknowledged Aryian.

"Jedi, this is Master Darkfire, one of two...three in the near future it looks like."

Kirlocca moved around the room to greet Aryian fully. While most teachers might not think it wise to display such actions in front of the class, Kirlocca knew from his time when he was younger that friendship was needed in a Jedi's life. Kirlocca embraced Aryian in a giant wookiee hug, while he did his best not to hurt the child in his friends arms.

"It's been a long time my friend. Clearly you and me have not seen each other in a while."

Kirlocca looked down at the child and his own mind wondered about his own legacy and what he would leave behind to his name.

Kirlocca watched the whole room as his group went from three, to three. The young new Jedi entrance did not go un-noticed by the Jedi master. He allowed for a short glance at Aryian and Evander as they left, Kirlocca taking note that Aryian's thoughts pointed out that he was greying, which made Kirlocca conscious of what he had showing. Pushing thoughts of old age aside, he turned back to the class.

"Since we have two new apprentices here with us, I think it is best if we move on to something else..."

Kirlocca looked around at all the faces that he was about to teach.

"While it is true that a Jedi uses his power only for defense, never for attack, it is equally true that a Jedi must nevertheless prepare with great vigilance, for only the Force knows when you may face your greatest battle..."

Kirlocca motioned for them to clear a space in the middle.

"I want for us to explore the force and it's mysteries."

Kirlocca lifted three completely different orbs and used the force to scatter them up high around the room.

"I want for you to reach out and feel the orbs that are above you, then see if you can manipulate the force to bring one of them to you."

Kirlocca started to move around the room quietly, letting his presence be known.

"If you need help or guidance, remember that I am here for you."

Kirlocca watched as the students all try to reach out, but one student stuck out in his mind over all of them. Her thoughts went wild, yet contained. Kirlocca reached out to her with the force and slightly touched her, letting words sink into her head. Feel, don't think. Use your instincts. While she had already completed the task that was given to her, he still thought it wise to let her know how to better tackle tasks for the future.

Kirlocca started to pace the room, slowly watching the students try to complete the task that was given to them.

"Remember, a Jedi can feel the force flowing through him."

Kirlocca went from being amused with the students to being confused. He turned and looked at ... Aira. Yes, she did reach out with the force. Her connection seems to be strong. Kirlocca walked up to her so he could talk with her, but not disturb the other students. He got down on one knee to become closer to eye level with her.

"No...it does not come from us, but instead, it flows through us."

Kirlocca took a pause, knowing that their were others just outside the room, one of them had been listening and watching in, but Kirlocca didn't care.

"The force surrounds us and penetrates us. The more in tune one becomes with the force, the more the force will flow through them, giving them more of a connection to it."

Kirlocca let his thought trail off, trying to see if that alone would answer her question, or if he would have to give her more, which he was more then willing to do.

Kirlocca wasn't sure what he was feeling about Aira, but one thing was certain, she was gifted, whether she knew it or not.

"Yes, it is amplified by living things,"

Kirlocca looked around the room at the other students, and some others that were just listening in before he continued.

"But it also responds to Midi-chlorians, which some have a more count then others, which allows for the Force the be naturally drawn towards them."

Kirlocca watched as both Aira walked away and the new student approached. Kirlocca was trying to become more patient, which was something that did not come as easy as he made it look.

"You have come to the right person and the right place. I am Jedi Master Kirlocca, and this is my class. You are more then welcome to join in."

Kirlocca stood up after realizing that he was still on one knee after Aira. He lifted his hand and moved it around the class room.

"If you need help, I am always here, but you also have your classmates to help you out if I am busy with other things."

Kirlocca moved into a different position and spoke again, but this time to the whole class.

"I will soon be moving on to our next lesson. If you have not already complete the exercise, it is alright, don't let one failure get in your way."