Krayiss II

King Kheldar vos Correlli

In what seemed a split instant, he saw his opponent swoop over crates, into the air and bring his rod across his own; the next thing he knew, he was plummeting to the ground after his legs had been knocked out from under him by the togruta. He tossed his rod forward into the air, leaving his hands free to let himself take the fall with grace, rolling and twisting forward, and so making him come up facing Karnage, about ten or twelve feet away, and caught his rod without it ever hitting the ground.

As he sprung to his feet, he realized that when Karnage had come down on him, they had switched positions, and he was now against the ship. Very nice”¦ he thought as he admired the togruta's speed in attacking him. I made a promise, I will not be so kind. ”œIndeed, Karnage, you have woken me up; but I trust, you are already awake, right?”

sig-ripper1-1.jpg

My Ship & Armor

(OOC: Sorry Jacen...things been hectic here with the storms)

IC:

Mindan raised an eyebrow as he listened to the comm message.

"It would seem things are going to change around here. Under no circumstances are we to give the location of Krayiss II to any of the others until we are completely sure of their intentions. I'd still like to give you Dubrillion, but it would appear that it will have to wait for you to take command. I recommend that we send a comm back, having the first Council meeting at a Black Sun facility, on Artus, which is still intact, and that we contract DarkWatch Securities to provide security for us. "

Mindan rubbed his temples thinking hard.

"Be on your guard no Jacen. Piccolo is back, and I still trust him. However, these others, no. and Mortati I don't know at all."

Member of Jnet Addict Club 12/05

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

The togruta saw in approval as Ripper saved his hide by rerouting himself across the floor to switch positions with the togruta. Karnage now began to see that his comrade had some skills after all. Ripper stood there speaking in his own tongue that of which Karnage understood to be only a slightly mocking set of phrases. Ripper then proceeded to make his next move and Karnage watched, trying to pull together any scattered pieces of his mind as he bathed in his own pride. Pride, that is a dangerous thing to cope with. It just so happened that this flaw in mankind and togruta's alike took brief hold on his soul.

Suddenly, a force slammed into the lower half of his legs. The dolly paved its unstoppable path, and it just so happened that the togruta was in the way. Ironic, I let pride take me away and I end up being toppled as a result of being blinded by the pride. He thought. Karnage noted his own mistake. It would never happen again, and he would make sure of that.

The togruta came down with in ungrateful tumble and landed near the dolly to intentionally take the brunt of punishment for what could be a cataclysmic fate if not checked. With a humbled heart, Karnage stood on both feet. He shook the dirt off his knees and face. Before him was the chance to seize the moment to get in his prime and reestablish his mentality. After all, that's what practices were for.

Karnage came back, with a resilient motivation, to score a few hits on his ally. In what seemed like a flurry of arms, the deity flung himself across the chasm that lay separating Ripper from himself and met his target with ease. A kick to the chest was delivered with strikingly marvelous fluid motion as though he was dancing through the air in his own territory free of mental blocks and all that held him back. Karnage made sure that this kick was light, for he did not want to hurt his companion in this training exercise.

Briefly, there was a gasp of air that purged from Ripper as he seemed to involuntarily react to the hit to his open stance. The togruta received this response with criticism, not toward Ripper, but rather it was directed on Karnage's own actions for this briefly left him open for attack, although Ripper was probably preoccupied with his own defense.

Carrying on with his own conclusion to his delivery, Karnage swiftly rolled around Ripper with ease. With quick reflexes like a bolstyngar, the togruta brought his sparring rod upward at a steep angle, and caused a hit on the lower back of Ripper. A dulled thump was heard when pipe connected at a fair speed with cloth and flesh. To end his attack, Karnage quickly swung his hand and hit Ripper across the back of the head like a slap, less like a punch that was intended almost as a way of toying with the opponent.

As a final statement, Karnage yelled ”œI call that the Chewbacca Defense. Remember it.”

Sig-spartan1.jpg

My Ship

My sig is my Character sheet

OOC: Since this "Tak Carron" has no character sheet, he has, by nature not fulfilled all the requirements of a PC and therefore, being no other type of player, is an NPC. Logical argument. Also the interrogation room, unspecified according to the occupants (in reference to Raden) and location, BSA speaks of is different from the one holding Raden Kal-Koran. All units found in the Interrogation room are NPC's as of now and forever, no changing

IC: Raden looked at the man, suddenly wondering why there was silence. "May I ask sir, why is there silence outside." Only then did he realize that the sound he had heard continually since his arrival had been assorted weapons discharging. "Sir, Pardon my disobediance, but for my own safety, please allow me to investigate." He burst from his standing position, through the door, not even caring what the man might say. It was his own skin on the line. He automatically used his targeting system, sequencing the greatest threat levels, and found himself looking from across the hallway, at a man carrying mandalorian armor inside another room at the end of the hallway's stretch.

Raden tried to ID it as he slammed the door shut. "If he has killed a fellow Mandalorian he has earned his right to die, and lost all others." Raden welded the door shut with his flamethrower and fusion cutter, making sure that no one could enter or exit the room he had just been in. He shot the hidden camera in the rooftop with a dart, breaking the lense and turned around to face a computer terminal.

"Let's see where my brother is." he said as he checked it via his helmet. As soon as it asked for a security code, he knew he was in for it. He chose the alternative method that mandalorians tend to do so often: He took out his flamethrower and torched the thing. Luckily the terminal wasn't hooked up to any alarms and no-one was alerted to his presence. He went across the hall and heard the shuffling around, and probe droids whizzing about.

"Sounds like I found him." Raden thought as he prepared to save his brother, flush with the doorframe. He rolled in and grabbed his brothers weapons from on the table. "Hello, boys" he said as he shot the general with a snare and poison dart. The men were getting over their shock really quickly and beginning to attack Raden. Raden shoved his brother's table containing his brother and his armor, after he removed the locks from the wheels on the legs of the thing with a quick slam of his foot, out into the hallway.

"Now," he said, glancing around the room, "who is in charge, here. They may be the first to die..."

Edited by Guest

Ready or Not... Watch your Back

RadenSig.jpg

Stepping in- yes, you are being interrogated by an NPC, just as the general that whopped on and beat Jaden was an NPC as well. However, both having about 10 posts to your name and starting out in the RP, and that the Armada and its particular NPCs have been a bit more developed, that doesn't mean you can walk all over them (given how we just had a mod rule against Jaden, the opposite is more likely at this time).

That being said, you cannot knock out your captor, grab Jaden, and make an escape like that. Post again and keep your character's power level in mind.

KVCsig.jpg

The monarch of madness has returned!

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

[2nd in Command of the Lords of Hate since March 2002.]

As Ripper took a slap to the back of his head, he realized that he had been out-moved very badly. The fact that he was unable to respond quick enough and attack while Karnage was most vulnerable. Meanwhile Ripper would not let his opponent have time to recover from his attack before he would take him down.

As the slap just left the back of his head, in lightning speed he whipped out one of his smaller sparring rods, about two and one half feet long, and reached back over his shoulder with his right arm hooking the rod around Karnage's neck as he moved past him. With a twist of his arm, he clothesline'd the togruta, slamming him down on the floor on his back.

With Karnage laying flat on his back, Ripper sheathed his dagger-pole and drew his full length sparring rod. On you back again? Ripper pushed off the ship in front of him with a full kick, propelling him in through air above the togruta. He could see Karnage's eyes as he came down on him. Was this a real battle, this would be a crippling blow, but seeing as it was not, he came down with his rod, slamming it into the ground right beside the knee of the togruta. ”œThere goes your knee, my friend.”

sig-ripper1-1.jpg

My Ship & Armor

The togruta looked up in amazement. He was surprised that apparently, Ripper countered his chewbacca defense.

"Thats the first time I've been on my back, if you recall correctly." Added Karnage to the attacks Ripper had just delivered.

Karnage lifted his torso up and winced in pain as he felt his chest where Ripper had delivered that blow that seemed a bit much for a simple sparring match. Shaking it off along with the neck shot, the togruta swiveled around and viewed Ripper lying facedown on the ground. Karnage chuckled to himself as he rose from his spot, strode over to Karnage and took his hand and lifted him upright. The togruta looked him in the eye and talked to him.

"The was a good warmup. Thanks. You played that out pretty good for someone your size." Karnage joked to Ripper as he looked his opponent square in the eye and added "Well I'll have to end this match a little early, for I have some errands to run involving some armor. You can come along with me if you like, it seems you will need some protection as well. I'm giving you the opportunity to join me in the formation of Gamma Squadron. I intend to form us into a strong group for Black Sun, and i hope to help bring this organization onto the top of the food chain. If you accept my offer, come along with me I'm heading to get some armor."

With that, Karnage boarded his craft that lay nearby and ascended into the vast expanse that is space.

Sig-spartan1.jpg

My Ship

As Ripper spoke to Karnage after being lifted back up, he said "Indeed I will serve on Gamma Squad with you. I will fight fiercely, for you, and Black Sun!" As he thought about Karnage's invitation to retrieve some good armor for himself, he realized that he was very exposed if he were in a true battle.

"I agree. Armor is very necissary for what our missions will involve. I have the perfect idea..." He thought of some legendary aromor that was very, very effective.

He decided he would upgrade some of his equipment, so with that in mind he replied, "I will meet you at this supplier you speak of."

Having landed in the same hangar as Karnage, he watched the togruta take off into space. He jogged over to his fighter, with ideas of what the future holds in his mind. He lifted his fighter off and made his way out of the atmosphere, then spoke to his R2 unit: "Gather Karnage's ship's targeted coordinates, and prepare to make the jump to hyperspace, en route to that location. In 3... 2... 1..." Dr. Tran! He thought as he entered the next dimension.

sig-ripper1-1.jpg

My Ship & Armor

Jaden was still a little groggy when he heard it. "Damn dream," he thought as the things went through his mind. He saw men getting out their interrogation materials, through waves arond his eyes, flittering and flutting with their loss of energy. He then heard a man pause outside the room. He thought it was nothing, but then he saw a familiar helmet, his brother's. He tried to wake himself from th dream, but it was to no avail. He blinked his eyes and tried to see clearly. It was indeed his brother standing inside the area, wiht the captain, evidently lying on the floor. Jaden heard something about death and leadership, and then he passed out, again on his table for the pain was great. if he survived this he would definitely need a medical capsule, stat.

Edited by Guest

Karnage awoke as his ship's master alarm was blinking and sounding a ringing noise! Trying to get a grip on his senses he looked around and saw that Krayiss two was dangerously close to him! The togruta surmised that he had jumped into hyperspace a little too close to the galactice gun shop and had exited very close to Krayiss two. The gravity wells must have shot him out like a slingshot. Knowing that he was in the safe arms of life, he brought his ship around and down to land inside the hangar of the capital ship of which he had been not hardly an hour ago. The steam fissed out of his landing gear's hydraulic system like a white hand reaching out across the ground with an unintelligent mind.

Clanks rang out as his feet clampered down the boarding ramp as he made his way toward the medical bay. Several hundred feet later, a motion sensored door slide sideways, allowing entrance for the togruta as he started talking with a head surgeon. The surgeon looked into the eyes of the togruta in surprise that someone would desire such surgical altercations.

"So in short, I would like you to install this vile of basically liquid crystalized titanium-A solution into my bones which will solidify, virtually making me a man of steel.....bones that is. Also, I will require you to give me these several neural altercations which involve me gaining faster reflexes." Karnage shot out in a storm of words. "Lastly, you will enhance my muscles giving me denser and stronger muscle mass." Karnage finished with.

With those last words said, the togruta handed the surgeon and his nurses a datapad with all the specifications of the surgical upgrades to his organic body. The procedure was extensive, for this procedure had a 50 - 50 chance of Karnage coming out crippled for life. Karnage shuffled around in the room silently praying, as the surgeon entered the datapad into a computer that calculated and initiated a the processes for the surgery.

"Would you like to begin this operation now, or later?" the surgeon asked.

"The sooner the better, I'm ready." Karnage replied.

With that final statement, Karnage played the most hardcore music in his head and seated himself in the operating chair as the surgeons opened up their tool kits and prepared to commence with installing the augmentations to this togrutan body. Nearby, a nurse shut the curtains and only the silouettes of several people surrying around and daintily moving around and applying sleeping gas to the respiratory system of Karnage. Another nurse opened up his cloak and removed his clothing while placing I.V.'s into his arms and making preplanned incision marks with a colored marker.

"How do you feel?" the nursed asked with a smile as she covered his mouth and nose with the anesthetic tube.

Karnage let out a slow laugh that grew in intensity and then subsidded.

"I...I feeeeel grrreaaat....ssssooo goooood.....bugedewuggga..." the togruta half mumbled have gasped as he fell into a deep slumber like no other he had ever experienced. The nurse shrugged and thought the last word was something Karnage was speaking in his native language but really was just a grumble. She chuckled nervously, "Doctor, lets get this operation over with."

Sig-spartan1.jpg

My Ship

A bright light filtered down through the sky. He was in a meadow. There were people dressed in white standing around him, talking to him. For a moment, Karnage was happy and thought he must be back on Shili around his old friends.

Unfortunately, this was not the case. Everything came to focus very suddenly and it happened so fast it hit him almost like a rock in the face. The only difference is, he felt like his whole body had been pulverized by a rock. A big rock. Pain gutted its way through his body like a thousand or more blades making countless spins inside of his internal organs. Bones felt like fragments of sand biting and grinding into his skin, into his soul, and to the core of him. What happiness was left from his dream, had turned to ash, and then to pain and the soon after was magnified a hundred fold. Soon, he became numb to the grinding of his soul and felt at peace again and fell back to sleep as several nurses panicked and forced more sleeping gas into him.

Several hours later, Karnage awoke and felt very stiff and heavy, too. He cocked his head to the side and saw a nurse standing there, patting his shoulder while telling him that the procedure was over. She also explained to him that he had woken up earlier only moments before the surgery had been completed, so the togruta inferred that was what the immense pain was that he felt. He also tried to lift his arms and did so with remarkable ease after the stiffness wore off, which only took minutes. He moved his arms around, and looked at them, and noticed something. The biceps and triceps he once knew were gone, replaced by slightly smaller, more box like muscles, and yet, strangely he felt stronger despite the decrease in muscle size. One more oddity that Karnage noticed was how everything seemed to be happening a bit slower.

Another nurse walked into the room carrying a bowl of soup for him. An aroma of something sweet smelling danced into the atmosphere and englufed the togruta in a state of almost a natural high. He took the tray in his hands and set it down in front of him, and was shocked to find out that he had bent the tray with his own hands! Karnage also broke the spoon which he picked up ”œo so gently”

Sig-spartan1.jpg

My Ship

OOC: to keep the RP moving

IC:

Raden realized he wasn't going to win this battle. Taking what he had learned from his brother and family, He did what he had been taught: do everything you can to cause destruction in the shortest amount of time possible when being attacked. Raden decided it was time to use that favorite of all Mando weapons again: the flamethrower. He torched one man as blaster shots rang out inside the hallway. One man managed to score a hit through the smoke, but impaled the man next to him with his own projectile, the bolt going harmlessly wide. One managed to hit Jaden in the leg, and he could hear the man groan with pain. He torched the remaining men in the room, careful not to hit his brother's armor, picked it up, and threw it in a pile outside on the table. He took the apparent commander, disarmed him, and loaded him onto the same table as Jaden, right beside his brother. As the man was sedated, it worked wonderfully, pushing the two on the table and his brother's armor through the blast doors at the end of the hallway. He ran through the hangar that his ship was in, ran through its loading dock and loaded the ship with the body of his brother, His captive in the cargo hold, restrained, and held captive by an auto- turret. He spotted the body of another half destroyed person, and rather than leave him there, decided to give him medical attention. He sedated him, as the man put up a strong fight, but eventually he succumbed to Raden's poison and passed out. He loaded him onto his ship and decided to give him some medical help. Placing him, unarmed, in an unbreakable medical capsule, he made sure that the machinery would notify him when he became mentally aware. Then placing his brother on a medical capsule he told his droids:

”œSee to this man before the captives. He is family. He is the most important thing to me. See to it that he survives these wounds.”

Ready or Not... Watch your Back

RadenSig.jpg

An aggressor assault fighter streaked across the black veil of space, coming in for docking with a capital ship of the black sun fleet. Unbeknownst to black sun, a warrior had left them, and returned stronger than before. Water vapor fumed from the hydraulics of the fighter as a heavy weight compressed them. A light then flared from the belly of the craft as the boarding ramp opened like the mouth of a beast, and out of this mouth reached a black armored hand. The hand was followed by a larger black body, and then a polarized gold faceplate of the helmet. As Karnage's dark form descended the length of the boarding ramp, his A.I. made its opening debut inside his head.

”œHello Karnage. It is nice to meet you. By the way, there is quite a bit of room inside this head of yours. ”œ spoke a female voice that seemed more like a thought to Karnage as the A.I. spoke inside his head rather than another person talking.

”œWell, it would be nice if someone that is going to be occupying that same suit AND brain as me, to introduce themselves and be a little more polite.”

Sig-spartan1.jpg

My Ship

OOC: It's already done, but there is no way you would a) be able to get that procedure done and recover that way in just 2 posts. Its a major operation.b)You've done nothing for Black Sun, the docs wouldn't automatically do it for you without consulting me first. c)You're char is new, you dont go and get something like that done so soon. You either post having it to start with in your char sheet or you earn it.

And Dark Devil, that post is still unrealistic.

IC: Mindan made his way into the command room and ordered a craft to be sent to the Citadel for Piccolo and Kal, and had a message sent to the CelCon shipyards in orbit to begin construction on his new ship. Mindan sent orders for the mess caused by Jaden and his little fight to be cleared away.

Mindan sent a message to the base on Artus to prepare for a meeting of the new Council and to ensure his own quarters, as well of those of Piccolo, Jacen and Kal suites for the new members were all ready for their arrival, and sent a message to the pilot of the craft going to the Citadel to advise him of the suitability of holding the first meeting of the new council on Artus.

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

Ripper came out of hyperspace well out of the way of the Black Sun fleet over Coruscant. After receiving his new armor, though as simple as it was, he felt like he had the power of the sun in him. He powered up his new protection, checking it's systems and glancing at each of his weapons making sure they link properly with his suit. As he brought the ship towards the Black sun ship, he noticed truly how dwarfed all their little fighters truly were. Soon he found himself lowering his ship's landing gear and lightly touching down on the hanger floor. My best landing yet. He deactivated all his ship's systems, removing his helmet, and was about to leave his ship, when he remembered that he needed to set the connection between his ship, and his armor. He turned back to his ship's computer, entering the codes and frequencies from his suit into the computer. Once the connection was established, he fully powered down his ship, and exited the cockpit, learning how best to maneuver his new armor out of a spot like such.

Once on solid ground--Well, if a ship's hanger counts as solid ground--he proceeded towards the nearest exit into the ship's main body. As he walked through the halls of the ship, he realized that Karnage had returned to the fleet, and due to his recent procedure he was probably still recovering. This meant that it was most reasonable that he would probably find him in the medical bay. Ripper started to proceed towards the medical wing, hoping to meet up with his comrade there. As he walked though the door of the medical facility, he began to look around for his counterpart. Seeing Karnage preparing to be examined, he briskly walked up to him.

”œWell, how is the surgery feeling for you Karnage? I imagine once you are fully up to par, you'll have quite a hop in your step.”

Edited by Guest

sig-ripper1-1.jpg

My Ship & Armor

The nurse finished hovering over him, and was withdrawing the various I.V.'s that had latched as leeches onto the tiny porthole's on the armor pauldrons. Swiftly entered the doctor who strolled over to see Karnage and noticed Ripper nearby and nodded to him.

”œSir, I believe that as a side effect to your augmentations, you had suffered from an incident involving all of your muscles tensing simultaneously from not being adjusted yet to your surgery. This would have resulted in a stroke in every part of your body at the same time and instantly killed you. We had saturated your muscles with several solutions and they seem to have done the trick. In several weeks if you seem to be having trouble again, then you may want to stop in again for another check up. Otherwise you are set to leave if you like.”

Sig-spartan1.jpg

My Ship

Ripper heard karnage speaking to him, as he [karnage] finished his examenation, apparently suffering from a minor episode relating to his recent surgery. As Ripper was already savvy to the idea of Gamma squad, he of course followed Karnage as he left towards the simulation room. He acknowledged Veldri, as it appeared once again that they would be working together. As he noticed Karnage was a little more than a full head taller than Ripper now, he did not want to be outdone. Ripper dropped back a few feet as not to call attention to what he was doing. He had to call upon an ability he had not used in quite a while. I will do this gradually, since I am not used to doing it anymore. Once he was sure Karnage and Veldri could not see him, he called upon his Shi'ido abilities and gradually stretched a full two inches higher. That's good enough for now.

Ripper caught back up to Ripper and Veldri, and began to assess what their situation might be in simroom. Hmmm. I wonder”¦ He started to think”¦ He hoped for a natural envioronment so he could exercise his innate gift. As they made their way to the simulation room, he approached Karnage and asked him, ”œWhat will our mission in here be? You are our leader it seems.”

sig-ripper1-1.jpg

My Ship & Armor

Veldri looked up, from where he was comfortably seated on the densely carpeted floor of his suite, at the sound of two large bodies moving non-too-stealthily down the hall toward his direction. I guess I may want to open the door for who ever is coming... Veldri got to his feet and walked to the door, his footfalls not sounding as all as his bear feet landed amongst the carpet fibers. He reached about half a dozen feet from the door when it was flung open and in stepped a tall togruta, so tall that his face was momentarily in the shadows. Some people have no manners, he didn't even knock... "Come in, please," Veldri graciously offered and then immediately regretted doing so as he saw the look on the togruta's face. I can't laugh, I must contain myself. That face though, does he know what he looks like? Maybe he thinks that makes him look tough? Whatever, just don't laugh. Veldri though to himself and managed to compliment Karnage's new armor without a hint of a smile. Veldri stared at Karnage as he relayed his offer about the GAMMA squad and even better training. It's about time for some real training, I've had all these people tell me they were going to help me, and then something always came up. Veldri took a second to mentally prepare for the look on Karnage's face and then turned to him and said, ”œthank you for the offer, I most graciously accept and will follow you to the battle area momentarily. Veldri then ran back to the far corner of the suite and franticly grabbed weapons from the closet. Belting on his armor and stuffing random articles that maybe useful into his various pouches; including the anatomy book he had been reading before he was so rudely interrupted. Then he raced back out the front door of his luxurious suite, pulling the door shut behind him with a loud click as the lock engaged, and caught up with Ripper. Veldri leaned close to Ripper and motioned for him to bend down a little so he could whisper in his ear. I sure hope that Karnage doesn't try to look tough that often...

"I know not what weapons world war III will be fought with, but world war IV will be fought with sticks and stones."-Albert Einstein

Mindan received delivery of his new ship, Firespray class, with backup shields that are wired to cut in automatically should the primaries fail, medium class Ion cannon, concussion and proton grenade launchers, dual layers of armour, hull scanner for checking for any tracking devices, grappling hook, light duty towing cable, R5 series astro droid.

Christening it Unknown Territory, or Unknown for short, Mindan left orders for work to continue on construction of the permanent base along the same plans as the old Dubrillion base, Mindan left Krayiss II and entered hyperspace.

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

A motion activated door slide sideways with a quiet wisp. In stepped the black armored figure of Karnage as he let his footsteps guide him to the command console of a simulation room. After punching in a few buttons and turning a few knobs, he lifted his head and listened as he heard several gyros spin beneath him and as each of the sim chambers became enlightened with the artificial light sources coming from the walls floors, and ceilings consisting of billions of tiny mirrors and projectors. He then let his visor reflect the simulated holographic images reflect off of its golden lens as they flickered into view and then became almost solid, real forms.

A desert scenario lifted into view in the sim rooms that karnage could see through his windows at the command console. The desert was nearly barren save for the pieces of ancient debris such as columns of temples and statues of granite. Appearing in one of the large chamber rooms was an acklay, standing tall in its seemingly surreal and nature given glory of 6 great legs and monstrous jaws. In the other room was a powerful walluga. All seemed to be in place. The togruta then made several thuds from his boots as he turned his entire body around to face Veldri and Ripper.

”œToday, you two are going to be training inside of a simulator. You will each fight against your own simulated enemy of my choosing, with a simulated A280 blaster rifle, a thermal detonator and a 1.5 meter sword. So Veldri, you might as well drop your weapons because you will find no use for them.”

Sig-spartan1.jpg

My Ship

As the human Veldri joined Ripper and Karnage, Ripper acknowledged Veldri's comments. Lets hope not, he thought to himself. As they continued walking, the group finally arrived at the simulation rooms, where they learned of their missions. He followed the togruta to the mainframe of the training areas, though you would not be able to tell what species he was through his armor, if you did not already know he was a togruta. He witnessed Karnage entering the configurations for their training simulations in the main console. As he looked onto the viewing screens into the sim-rooms, he gasped within himself, careful not to show his true emotions. What is that thing? He had never seen such a beast, with six monstrous, powerful legs, and jaws that could rip a head from a body in an instant. He observed the name of the beast's species scroll across the computer's control board; An acklay? That's what that beast is called apparently. He took a small step back, as to give Karnage room to speak.

As the togruta's massive armor turned to face him and Veldri, they received their orders to fight their assigned opponents. Apparently they would not fighting the same opponents, nor would they even be in the same simulation room. He learned he would be facing the acklay, which he had sized up when looking at the monitors, and it appeared to be a little over three meters tall. Once they were informed of what they would be able to use in the simulation, Ripper walked over towards the supply table, and detached all his weapons that had been strapped to him, including his Blaster, Sniper Rifle, grenades, detonators and his vibro-blades. Noticing that the weapons supplied to them were not fitted to link to his armor, he detached the transmitter from his A280 blaster, and attached it to the new sim-blaster.

After he was armed with the sim A280 blaster, a thermal detonator, he strapped the one and one-half meter double edge sword to his leg with break-away strips, as to be removed quickly in any situation. Karnage had spoken again--Maggots?, he thought, This man overestimates his authority. I will follow him, but lets hope he realizes that my respect for him balances on the skill of his leadership, not on the strength of his voice. And this of his attitude does not help. With that thought, he dismissed the comment from his mind and returned his concentration to the battle ahead. He was not one to cause confrontation, and jeopardize their relations, as he knew they must work together to achieve anything.

He turned back to Karnage and spoke, ”œThis will not take long. In and out,”

sig-ripper1-1.jpg

My Ship & Armor

Veldri couldn't help it any more, after Ripper's comment; he began to snicker under his breath. Look at these guys. They are both a least a foot taller and they are covered in armor. I hope I don't have to fight them in this up coming simulation, the only advantages I have are speed, equipment, and possibly knowledge. Only speed will work on a simulated battlefield. Veldri realized he was falling behind Ripper and Karnage due to their larger steps and broke in to a small jog as the group rounded the final corner and stopped in front of a set of large, steel doors that glowed in the low light of the hall.

The doors opened with a soft hiss and the small squad entered a computer terminal type room that had large picture windows looking in on two separate empty simulation rooms. As Veldri watched the rooms began to fill with what seemed to be a small sandstorm, but was really only small virtual sand crystals. As the digital dust settled among the broken bits of stone and decrepit walls, and in the center of the alternate reality was what appeared to be the large remains of a massive building; a cathedral, a palace, or a barracks possibly. Then Karnage's large boy pivoted quickly and seemed to be looking straight at him and Ripper. He began to brief them both on the upcoming simulation. It seems I'll be fighting this walluga creature, Veldri thought as he studied the hologram image rotating slowly above the computer console. Hmm”¦could be a problem. That thing looks big, powerful, and it might possess a considerable speed; all around a formidable opponent. Veldri blocked out the sound of Karnage's monotonous tone and observed the terrain his simulation room. He heard something about placing all his weapons on the table and grabbing the supplies off the table.

Veldri followed Ripper to the long, faux wood table and placed all his weapons carefully onto its surface next to Ripper's, adjusting his sniper rifle so that it wouldn't fall to the ground. Inside Veldri was smiling, at least he had found a small loophole, he only had to get rid of his weapons. Veldri picked up the four and a half foot sword and tucked it under his belt at the left hip, where his chest belt joined with the one around his waist. Next, Veldri picked up the rifle, it's a little rough, but it seems accurate enough and it could be wielded one handed in a pinch. What's this? Only one detonator? Better not waste it.

Veldri walked toward the simulation room and began to step out into the desert. Did that togruta just calls us maggots? He thinks he has more power than is really at his control. Not that it bothers me, if he becomes out of hand I just wont listen to him. Simple! Then the door slid shut behind his back and suddenly Veldri was truly standing in the desert. The wind kicked up small dust storms around his boots and the sand seemed to slide haphazardly back and forth, like the tide of some great ocean; and the heat, it washed over him in waves. Maybe I can hide and let this walluga die of a heat stroke, he joked to himself as he began to struggle across the sand toward the ruins about two hundred feet in front of him.

He stepped into the shade of what appeared to have once been a fortress wall. This must have been a magnificent fortress once; I wonder what kind of army it took to knock it to the ground. Veldri felt the coolness of the shade wash over his body instantly; he would have to be careful. A few minutes in that heat and already he was having problems concentrating. Looking around the ruins, he realized that he needed a better position if he was to fight this thing he would need every advantage he could get. He would have to pick the battlefield.

The stone felt solid, comforting under his feet as he began to climb the stairs; the tangible quality of the masonry reassuring after the dune sands. He glanced down into the shadows gathered at the base of the stairwell, where there was a second staircase that led to the dungeons. Veldri began to swiftly climb the stairs to the remains of a watchtower stationed above the roof and positioned in the corner where two of the walls met. The walls encasing this staircase are narrow, the walluga might be able to squeeze in but it will be tough. He reached the roof and gasped as the heat returned; the sun seemed a giant relentless eye bearing down on him, scrutinizing his every move. This tower is in bad shape. The roof is entirely gone as are much off the walls. However, beast will have to squeeze up the stairs because the walls are to slick to climb and to sturdy to be knocked down in a reasonable amount of time. He must come to me, and I will see him when he does. Veldri walked over to the edge to begin watching and turned on the small music player in his helmet. The music swam through his body; his blood began to pump faster, faster, faster; feeding his body massive amounts of adrenalin. His mind began to swim with strange desires: bloodlust and beserkergang. His teeth began to chatter, he shivered, and then his temperature soared. Then just as suddenly as it had started, it ended. Then smaller changes began to occur. Veldri's eyes glazed over then changed to any icy bluish-white that was void of any feeling other than the need to kill. Veldri was no more; he was now the hunter a being who lived to kill, who was untraceable, and silent. He felt no pain, only hunger. He had a different name now, he was человек, который держит тайны: the man who keeps the secrets. This waiting is tedious, I long to feel the exhilaration of the hunt, to hear my enemy draw his last breath, wondering where I was when I struck that last blow.

"I know not what weapons world war III will be fought with, but world war IV will be fought with sticks and stones."-Albert Einstein

Construction was finished on the Scythe, Lancer, and Nebulon B-2. They were sent to orbit the planet in reserve incase they were needed for replacement. They only had a skelton crew as members were streched thin with the main fleet.

CelCon4907.jpg

Celestial Construction Corp. Offering any ship of any style or class. We can build them all.

Character Profile

A slight aura of excitement hung slowly over the room during and after the recruits had entered the room. Karnage was anxious to see how good these men would be for he had met them in person, and if his knowledge of their character and spirit was standing firm and correct then these two would become fine soldiers, indeed. The togruta launched a crisp salute to each man as he entered the simulation room, although neither saw him. Both were most likely concentrating on the task at hand. He chuckled to himself.

Maggots. Huh, hope they didn't take that too bad. Doesn't seem to be in my character to be person for gruff second and third impressions. Ah well, they will get over it. After all, we have quite a bit else to think about right now, He thought.

(((ooc sim post for Ripper, 1)))

Desert wind whistled in and around the surfaces of fallen ruins and the barren nothingness of the sand. Dunes rolled out in the distance. Sound was foreign term in this setting save for the wind, the boots of Ripper as he made for his position, and the incredible screams of an acklay as it spotted its prey and roared to life. Six large legs with spikes for feet lifted up and descended into the sands again simultaneously with incredible force. The image of the acklay flickered vibrantly for a second and then nestled back to a solid color as several faint geometric figures, calculations , and algorhythms scrolled across the surface of the beast and several other ruins and then ceased to manifest.

”œMovement”¦. food”¦. need to feed”¦.food in front of me”¦.”

Sig-spartan1.jpg

My Ship

Ripper laid, leaning on the wall, and his sights on the acklay, waiting for it to come within range. He could make out the figure of the animal, through the thick, blowing sand in the air; it appeared as a silhouette more than anything else. It began to come into view though; the massive body of the beast turned, and apparently caught a glimpse of him, and started charging full speed at him; he squeezed off a shot, which glanced off the armor on the top of the head of the animal. Just as it made contact, though apparently having no penetrating effect, it sent the animal into a confusing collision with a column in-between it and Ripper. He saw the beast tumbling about as it continued to fail to re-stabilize itself; As the beast was disoriented he reached for his thermal detonator, but before he could get a grasp on it the animal was back up and charging full speed at him.

Damn, this is trouble. Ripper thought as he appeared to panic for just a moment, as the beast was upon him in a split second. He was laying down so he could take an accurate shot on the acklay, but had not had time to reposition himself by time the animal was upon him. He glanced up as the beast brought down it's claw-like leg towards him, like Thor bringing down his hammer. Without even thinking about it, Ripper used his Shi'ido abilities and shank quickly into a small beetle, able to burrow itself in-between the bricks of the steps below him. As the acklay brought it's appendage down towards Ripper, it slammed into the wall behind him, creating a layer of dust, dirt and debris enough to let him escape as the bug underneath the bricks, without the huge beast seeing where he went.

Working his way in-between the bricks, already with large cracks, so he was able to make his way through in good time. In a few good seconds, Ripper came up about ten feet behind the acklay, about four steps down the front of the temple. When he came up, he took the form of the human again, and drew the sword off his armor. He saw he was looking at the rear of the beast, and took a full swing at the back of it's rear, left leg; he came up partially short, but made contact with the leg about three feet from the ground, creating a nice size gash. Enough to slow him down, at least. he thought. As the sword separated from the leg of the beast, he pulled his blaster and laid a solid shot high in the back of the same leg. He knew it would be a only split second before the acklay would be able to strike back, so keeping his sword in one hand, and his blaster in the other, he quickly scooted back behind the square base of the column that the acklay had slammed into; as he darted back he let rip a few blaster shots towards the back underbelly of the animal. Hopefully those made contact, as he had shot them from his waist as he turned towards the column. The base was about a foot shorter than Ripper was. He stood with his legs bent, his blaster ready, and sword held forward, waiting for the beast to come around either side of the column. With his back towards the column's base, and the column reaching about ten to twelve feet in the air, he was ready for an attack this time.

sig-ripper1-1.jpg

My Ship & Armor