Onderon

Aluc docks his ship and gets off. He has absolutely no idea where to meet the old man. He stand waitng in the docks assuming this is the easiest place to find someone. He sits against a wall to rest and feels himself drifting into a deep sleep.

Untitled-1copy-1.jpg

Aluc lets his hand leap to his pistol in a raw yet still slow response.

What the hell Aluc says to himself as he responds and tries to comprehend what is going on.

He lets the man fall on top of him, and quickly pulls one of his pistols out of its holster and fires a shot aimed directly for the center of the mans chest.

Untitled-1copy-1.jpg

Aluc realizes the danger and quickly pulls free his second blaster and starts to fire both at the fastest speed he can muster. The crowd draws ever closer despite his attempts to stop it. Aluc realizes he hasn't felt this afraid in...well...forever. Aluc keeps firing but the situation starts to look more bleak. Anger floods through him.

Why the hell did the old man lead me into such a shitty place! races through Aluc's mind, soon he feels hands starts to touch him.

What the hell is with these people he thinks. He starts to feel hatred for the people around him. Finally one of his pistols is pulled from his hand. He yells in frustration and lunges for the pistol, it is at that moment he realizes the pistol is still firing almost as if he is pulling the trigger with an invisible finger. A blade slashes his shoulder, and Aluc swings around in rage. He feels a pulse in his mind and he realizes all of the automated guns in the room started to fire for a second clearing away a large part of the crowd.

Untitled-1copy-1.jpg

Aluc snaps his head around looking for the voice.

"whats going on here?" he yells "What do you want from me? what did I just do?" Aluc feels his unanswered questions brining inside of him fueling his anger. His extra pistol levitates into his holster without him realizing it. "WHAT do you want?" he yells one last time?

Untitled-1copy-1.jpg

Those words "The Force" shock Aluc/ He has heard about them in tales, but in his childhood it was all but that a tale. Excitement filled him he could only imagine what something like this could entail for him.

He turns to the old man with an odd grin on his face "Do you propose to teach me more with the force old man?" - Aluc asks

Untitled-1copy-1.jpg