Vaderman

The Christmas Countdown and Discussion Thread

Lol at the macaroni crafts....

I love Christmas...the season can never come too fast for me. I'm already thinking about it, starting to plan out what I'll get people, etc. I can't wait for the Christmas music to come on...

At the same time, though, I love fall...it's my favorite season. So I guess I'll enjoy fall, then when it gets cold, Christmas can hurry on it's way!

I love the winter and fall a lot too, Ami. Of course, I love the summer and spring as well. I can't decide which is best!

But I enjoy the fall a lot because of 1) football; and 2) the foliage/scenery around here. Winter I love because of 1) hockey; 2) snow; and 3) Christmas. Christmas is awesome, it's an awesome time of year. To be around family, having a good time, sharing stories of the past year as well as classic stories that get told at every gathering. I don't know, there's just a certain feel to the winter and especially Christmas that I love.

I am just making sure that everyone know how far away it it, or better yet, how close.

Anyways,

One of my favorite things about Christmas is the decorations. Around Thanksgiving, everyone and their mother puts things up to hype it!

btw,

I don't know what hijacking is, let alone know how to do it.

I love that time of year too, wookie. Someone bought me a Santa hat a few years back so I usually bust that out around Thanksgiving.

I love the holidays, but I hate Winter and Fall. My birthday is in November and all, but I love the spring. I wish I was born in April.

OMG Macaroni Art! I haven't done that since I was like in early primary school.

Summer is the best time of the year. I hate the heat and Christmas is right in the middle. It is perfect to get together with family, fight over custard for the Christmas pudding and to go down to the beach to play some beach cricket and go swimming. And the food is yumminess.

OMG Macaroni Art! I haven't done that since I was like in early primary school.

Summer is the best time of the year. I hate the heat and Christmas is right in the middle. It is perfect to get together with family, fight over custard for the Christmas pudding and to go down to the beach to play some beach cricket and go swimming. And the food is yumminess.

Food always makes me happy. That is the one thing in the world that everyone around the world does together at Christmas...eat food.

103 days til Christmas!

Food always makes me happy. That is the one thing in the world that everyone around the world does together at Christmas...eat food.

103 days til Christmas!

Dang it!!! I missed my opportunity this morning. I'll get you next time you Christmas loving Wookie Jedi!!!

Already have:

Speaking of Christmas music Stevieous my daughter had Christmas music playing in her room last week. She finally discovered she had all these CD's and that she could play them on her own now. She's been singing Christmas songs all week now.

And I'm a fairly happy guy thank you.

Your daughter is a little head. The rules state that music cannot play until 100 days away, and it can only be one or two songs a day. ...but who really cares about rules anyways?

Your daughter is a little head. The rules state that music cannot play until 100 days away, and it can only be one or two songs a day. ...but who really cares about rules anyways?

Try telling that to an extremely headstrong 5 1/2 yr old.

Christmas music can't be played until 100 days before??

Well, shoot! We're almost there!

Yup... only 103 Days till X-mas

That reminds me... from now on it's X-mas when I say it in hopes of bugging some of you.

Way to join in on the spirit, Archer!

Ya, ya... Merry Friggen X-mas everyone!

Okay, so today at my college, we all were getting really bored, which is never a good thing at my school. We all ended up going to our coffee house where everybody and thier dog hangs out, and we started to watch the movie, The Grinch who stole Christmas.

One day Cru...One day! But today is not your day.

Here is Australia it is officially

101 Days Till Christmas

Only 2 more days 'till I can start listening to Christmas music? Coool

I really can't wait for thsi season and returning home after being away.