Vaderman

The Christmas Countdown and Discussion Thread

I can't wait for Christmas. It's always been my favorite time of the year and favorite holiday, but I think this year will be even greater. Having been away from everybody for months, it'll be great to be with everyone again and enjoy the company.

Who else cant wait for this holiday season?

Edited by Guest

I hate the holiday season... It makes me have to spend all of my birthday money in like a week.

Plus, I get jealous of those celebrating Christmas. Damn you all.

I'm Jewish. (You know, the type you're racist against)

Instead of one awesome holiday we gets lots of okay ones... So I guess that sort of makes up for it.

Well, my school hardly has any Jews so I'm sort of left out. None of my close friends are, either. So ya know.

Since I was about to post something similar to this...I guess I will start it off right here,

108 days til Christmas!!!!

Yes...I do love this holiday. I start to listen to Christmas music around 100 - 80 days away.

This topic title was misleading.

I was expecting the first line to be "Don't get me wrong, I'm not racist; I just wanna cleanse the world in time for Jesus's birthday."

I don't like Christmas, don't much care for the holiday season as a whole. Only good thing about this time of the year is its cold rather then hot outside.

I feel discriminated against.

No fair. I liked the old title better.

Sorry Keren. Andon made me feel dirty.

While I am looking forward to Christmas, and seeing my son open presents and all that good stuff. I have to say I use to be a big fan of Christmas music, after working retail for a couple years I can't stand it anymore. That's all they ever played day after day, hour after hour, for a whole dang month. Not that listening to Britney, N'Sync, and all that other junk all day is any better. The holiday itself is great though, well then there is the shopping.......

I feel discriminated against.

No fair. I liked the old title better.

Sorry Keren. Andon made me feel dirty.

And..?

Change it back!

I remember the nonstop Christmas music playing all the time while I worked at Subway. I liked it a lot, surprisingly.

Hmm...Christmas is still a good distance away. You guys must be early bloomers. I don't start getting into the Christmas mood until after Thanksgiving. That's usually when we break out the Holiday music and stuff.

But, yeah...I love Christmas. Definitely the most wonderful time of the year. When it snows at night everybody has their beautiful lights on the trees, and there's Christmas music playing in the background when I'm sitting inside nice and cozy...there's no feeling like it.

Usually it's not until after Halloween for me, but I'm really feelin' it right now.

Well, if this cold weather keeps up, I might just bud a little earlier than usual. It's like fifty degrees. Not particularly cold, I know, but dang...after a nice hot summer, it feels friggin cold.

I'm looking forward to Christmas this year because it's going to be the first Christmas that my son will be able to get excited for. Last year he was just shy of being a year old and didn't really care what was going on. Plus I get some free vacation time so that's always a bonus.

Speaking of Christmas music Stevieous my daughter had Christmas music playing in her room last week. She finally discovered she had all these CD's and that she could play them on her own now. She's been singing Christmas songs all week now.

Last year he really didn't seem to care one way or another. Since then we've been down to Disney and a few other places with dressed up characters and he's pretty willing to give them a hug or hi-five them. I'm thinking with Santa he'll probably be the same way. Don't really know till we get there.

But, yeah...I love Christmas. Definitely the most wonderful time of the year. When it snows at night everybody has their beautiful lights on the trees, and there's Christmas music playing in the background when I'm sitting inside nice and cozy...there's no feeling like it.

Or outside freezing your ass off hanging lights, or practicing, or trying to chaase a dog...

Well, if this cold weather keeps up, I might just bud a little earlier than usual. It's like fifty degrees. Not particularly cold, I know, but dang...after a nice hot summer, it feels friggin cold.

You suck, it still gets into the 90's here...