Yehveshi Minor

Dizzy looked into his eyes for a long moment. Being truthful she spoke

"I don't see you as a monster Kyle... how could I? It doesn't matter how your eyes look... it's you that I love."

In response to his last comment, regarding kissing a 'monster like him', Dizzy lent forward, touching her lips softly to his.

1cQgV4y.jpg

"Truth be told, though, you are Tandra Qwinn's daughter, heiress to the Qwinn house. There is no mistaking it." Deborma

He had almost forgot the touch of her lips. Losing himself in the moment, he stared into Dizzy's eyes as she pulled away.

"I almost forget that felt so good," he smiled as he leaned in to kiss her again. Wrapping his arms around her, Kyle kissed her back. At this point, he wanted an escape. He needed an escape. And Dizzy's love provided one. A little more aggressive than usual, Kyle threw tongue into the mix.

Having pinned her against the bed, Kyle stared down at her, "Please promise me you won't leave me. I need you. Now more than ever. Even if everyone else leaves me... please don't leave me. Please promise me..."

Kailsig1.jpg

When he kissed her back, Dizzy forgot about everything else but Kyle. Nothing else mattered but the two of them there and then. When they finally broke apart, Disra was surprised that she was beneath him, though smiled up at him dizzy with emotion.

"I promise Kyle... I... I've never felt like this about anyone as I feel about you."

As far as she was concerned, Kyle Kail was the one she never wanted to be apart from. They had been through so much together in the short time they had known each other.

"Just don't leave me...?"

1cQgV4y.jpg

"Truth be told, though, you are Tandra Qwinn's daughter, heiress to the Qwinn house. There is no mistaking it." Deborma

Kyle grinned, moving in for a quick kiss.

"You know I won't. Not unless it is absolutely necessary. I feel right with you. Holding you in my arms. The warm, smooth, and delicate feel of your skin. The tender press of your luscious lips. I love you. Even though, things haven't always worked out as planned... finding you was the best thing that ever happened to me..."

Smiling, Kyle moved his head back down as they resumed making-out.

Kailsig1.jpg

Dizzy smiled back up at him, blushing at his words before he kissed her again. Somehow it was different this time. It was like they were emotionally attached to each other... a feeling came over her that she'd never felt before. It felt like time stood still, the two snuggling and kissing, Dizzy feeling like they were becoming closer than before.

In between their lips locking, Dizzy managed to say in a very breathy voice, "You're... the best thing that ever happened to me too..."

She didn't know how long they lay there, self involved for when they were disturbed by a knock on the door...

Dizzy was startled, and reluctant to let Kyle go from her arms, enjoying his company greatly...

1cQgV4y.jpg

Her face heated up slightly, though soon ignored the door in favour for Kyle's lips. It wasn't long after when there was a murmur come from the other side of the door...

"I know he was looking tired when he went in there but ..."

The rest of the sentence was lost to Dizzy as she responded to Kail.

1cQgV4y.jpg

Playfully kissing, Kyle soon became distracted by the outside noise. He sighed.

What if they have found my father. Or know who took them. Or need some decision from me. Or maybe it is just some officer being noisy. It's hard to know. Still, I can't ignore it. I knew being Valtros wasn't going to be easy. My subjects must be my first priority.

Pulling away, he straightened his clothes, touched up his hair, and took a deep breath.

"Just one second, cutey."

Looking as professional as possible Kyle moved against the door and yelled through a little irritated, "Who is it and what do you want?"

Kailsig1.jpg

Dizzy had wrapped herself around him as she lost herself to the moment, the distracting noise effecting her as much as Kyle. As he pulled back from her, standing up, Dizzy blushed as her eyes travelled over him before she concentrated on sitting up and straightening herself up as well. After all, it was her room... what if they wanted her for something? Though she couldn't think of who might want her. She smiled, her eyes going back to his as he called her cutey.

---

"Excuse me Sir. We have had a comm from the Quinn's. They sounded upset. Something about their daughter."

---

Dizzy stood hearing that... moving to stand by Kyle's side, wanting to know what was going on now...

1cQgV4y.jpg

Kyle gave out a soft, low growl. They would ruin his moment. Rubbing his head, he had half a mind to ignore the messanger and get back to what they were doing. Diversions from the real world only lasted so long unfortunately.

Upset, Kyle openned the door.

"What's the message? Can you route it to the room monitors? ...oh...and then can you leave. We were in the middle of something..."

"I bet," the messanger replied with a quirky smile.

"What was that!"

"Nothing, sir."

"Good. Now then, do as you're told and get back to whatever you were doing before you disturbed my evening."

"Morning..."

"What was that!"

"Nothing, sir."

Kailsig1.jpg

As he closed then reopened the door to speak with the messenger, Dizzy turned a bright shade of pink when she heard the snide comments. She stepped back out of the view of the door until Kyle closed the door again.

"I... err... guess that means the rumour mill will be working well now..."

Her face was still flushed, though she moved back into his arms, resting her head against his shoulder.

"Should... should we formally let my... parents ... know? Before they get told from elsewhere? I know they probably suspect but..."

Her voice trailed off, though she didn't move from wanting to hold him. It was still strange for her to actually say she had parents.

1cQgV4y.jpg

As Kyle closed the door, the words "morning" stuck with him more than anything else. It was had to tell time without the sun to regulate daylight. He hadn't realized he hadn't been able to sleep all night. He couldn't have been with Dizzy for more than half an hour. Or could he have? He wasn't sure. All he knew was that he was lost and confused and wouldn't probably have time to sleep until night returned.

Kyle listen somewhat distracted to Dizzy's comments.

"Rumors. Rumors. I really doubt anybody is that interested in my social life. Besides... what's the... wait... I don't want to know..."

Dizzy got his full attention, however, when she mentioned her parents, "Well let's find out what this message is first. Then we can move from there. I really don't want your parents to know honestly. I don't want any more added stress from them or Deborma right now. When it is the right time, we can tell them. This is just not it."

Moving to the monitor console, Kyle accessed it and loaded the holomessage.

"Well, let's see what all this fuss is about. Would you like to do the honors of pressing play?"

Kailsig1.jpg

Dizzy tilted her head to look back at him as he spoke of the rumours. When he mentioned finding out what the message said, she swallowed, unsure of what her parents would be wanting. They did leave in a hurry though...

Stepping forward beside him, she pressed the play button.

Tandra and Charlez stood side by side before the monitor, both looking concerned. In the background Daisy could be seen, along with little Charlez Jr. Jewel was absent from the scene, though her voice could be heard.

We are both worried about you, both of you. You left so abruptly.

They went on to mention, taking turns to speak, about how they had hoped the night had turned out better for everyone concerned.

Some homecoming dinner for you, dear Rose. Please don't leave it too long until you return... both of you.

Tandra looked towards Charlez then, her face concerned and uncertain. They had seen how close Rose Disra and Kyle had looked together. Her father looked back towards the monitor, finally speaking.

It has come to our attention that you might be... He paused again, Tandra's hand being placed upon his shoulder ... That you are more than just the good friends we believed you to be. Disra, I know you haven't grown up with us, and that you have to learn our culture. Just know that we love you and want you to return to us.

In the background, Daisy could be heard saying "They looked so pretty... the way they were dancing together. I hope my big sister won't be away for long... she's fun... she taught me to dance..."

It seemed as though they were more concerned that they wouldn't return, rather than the other implications...

1cQgV4y.jpg

As the message began, Kail took a seat on the bed. However, as the message trailed on, Kyle soon found himself completely sprawled out on the bed.

With his head on a pillow, Kyle didn't realize that his utter lack of sleep was kicking in. Before he even realized it, Kyle was out cold, sleeping like a baby by the time the message was over.

Kailsig1.jpg

"I guess we should respond to them... Kyle?"

Dizzy had stood there watching the message from her parents... her family... and hadn't noticed that Kyle wasn't standing next to her still. She had been so focused on them. Turning around she saw that he had passed out on the bed. She looked around again, taking note that the monitor was in such an angle that the bed could be seen. Well I'm not going to send a message while he's asleep... that could be embarrassing...

The young girl stifled another yawn herself, not having slept much herself from just staring up at the ceiling, her mind a buzz with all that had happened. She turned back towards Kyle, a tender look crossing her face as she gazed at him. Moving to the side of the bed, she took up his legs, swinging them so that he was fully on the bed. Making him comfortable, she removed his shoes, placing them on the floor by the bed. She then took off her own, though stood watching him sleeping.

The stress lines were fading from his face as she gazed at him. Leaning over, she smoothed her hand down his face, removing his glasses, thinking that they couldn't be comfortable if he turned over in his sleep. She sat them on the bedside table where he could easily find them. Dizzy stood there a while longer before climbing on to the bed, being careful not to wake him and lay beside him. Dizzy propped herself up on her elbow so that she could watch him sleeping a while longer.

Her lips still tingled from his kisses, the young girl raising a hand to her lips, not able to stop the smile that appeared. When he had deepened the kiss, he'd made her feel so... so alive. She had never felt anything like that before, never known it was possible to love someone like she loved Kyle. Even though she had been in the slave compounds, she had been sheltered by Reena and by the rules that had been placed upon the Pirates regarding not touching her. She knew things went on. Had comforted Reena when they had used her, though she could only guess at how someone would feel when with someone... and she had only ever imagined that she would find someone special, never dreaming that it would actually happen. It had only ever had been a dream before.

Lowering herself to the pillow beside Kyle, Dizzy felt her own eyes fluttering closed, drifting into another dream as the sensations she felt when he was kissing her, flowed through her again... "I love you Kyle Kail..."

1cQgV4y.jpg

Kyle awoke sometime late afternoon. He was a little startled to awake to Dizzy's serene face.

Good Valtros, Kyle! You must have fallen asleep before the message was even finished! What's wrong with you! Gah...

Moving a little, Kyle found himself unable to move without risking waking Dizzy up. So instead, Kyle stared at Dizzy's face for a few minutes, mapping her features, before resting his hand on her waist and closing his eyes. He wasn't really all that sleepy, but he didn't have much else to do. As soon as Dizzy woke up he'd hop out of bed and get himself prepared for what little they had left of this day.

Kailsig1.jpg

Dizzy woke slowly, her dreams echoing their moments together prior to falling asleep. She was well rested now though still took a while to wake. Her eyes fluttered open to find she was on her side, Kyle's body close to hers. She smiled up at him, even though his eyes were closed. She stretched slightly, snuggling closer to him having no idea what the time was, nor caring right then...

1cQgV4y.jpg

Kyle had managed to doze off again before he head some movement. Dizzy was stirring. Not opening his eyes just yet, Kyle smiled.

In a deeper, sleepy voice, Kyle commented, "So how are you feeling? Sorry about the message and everything. It would seem fatigue got the best of me. I hope there wasn't anything cryptic or anything like in it...was there?"

Kailsig1.jpg

His wide smile was all she needed to have her heart begin to flutter. It was an odd sensation for her, though she kind of liked the sensation. His voice sent a pleasant shiver through her.

"Morning Kyle.. feeling better... not so tired now... the message is saved. Don't worry about not staying awake... you were exhausted..."

Her words were automatic... not realizing that it wasn't morning... She blushed abit at mention of the message.

"I think Daisy might have said something... I don't think they were overly concerned though... but I don't know."

1cQgV4y.jpg

Opening his eyes, Kyle slowly propped his head up with one elbow.

"You think? And they weren't concerned? I hope she didn't say too much. I don't know. Maybe they don't care. Or maybe they aren't making this an issue because of what is happening right now... or maybe they've sent Deborma to reason with me. I wonder where he is anyways..."

Yawning, Kyle smiled, "So I take it you are all rested up now. What to go get something to eat?"

Kailsig1.jpg

"If we love each other... why would it matter so much to Deborma? I really can't see why it should matter. I know what you've told me before... but I'm a stranger to all the customs. Jewel would be better suited to the position of the Qwinn heiress than I ever would... I... I just don't see myself ever being that..." She fell quiet for a moment, then added softly, "all I've ever known is being a slave... how would I ever be seen as Dignified personality."

She shook her head, not wanting to ruin their ... afternoon. The thought of food was a welcome one.

"Yes I'd like that Kyle."

She pushed herself up, sliding her hand over to entwine her fingers with his.

1cQgV4y.jpg

Kail sighed, "You wouldn't understand. You can't just destroy long founded traditions on a whim. It just takes time. I didn't get things at first but I settled in fine over time. Whatever... we'll figure it out...later... for now... let's just get some food."

Rising from the bed, Kyle stretched before getting to his feet.

Reaching out his hand, Kyle motioned, "Come on. Let's get out of here. Food awaits."

Kailsig1.jpg

She didn't want to argue with her love... he knew much much more than her about the planet they came from. Maybe if she'd grown up there things would have been far different and she might not have fallen for Kyle... though she couldn't see that she wouldn't have...

"I know, I don't understand it... it just shows how much I am a stranger to what's supposed to be home..."

Her voice was soft as she looked down at their entwined hands. She didn't want to think about how much she didn't fit in though. Being with Kyle was all that mattered to her. Moving closer to his side, her stomach began to rumble, Dizzy trying to ignore it at first but ended up laughing...

"It does await us..."

1cQgV4y.jpg

Kyle released her hand as he straightened out his suit and looked himself over in the mirror. Moving to the door, he stepped out first. Greeting the guards, Kyle motioned for Dizzy to follow.

Moving to provide accompaniment, Kyle waved them back, "She'll be fine as long as she's with me. Keep an eye on her quarters and allow no one to enter."

The guards nodded and robotically replied, "Yes, sir!" as they retook their positions.

Arriving at the mess hall, Kyle nodded and saluted various soldiers as he moved to get in line for a meal. When offered to cut to the front of the line, however, Kyle politely refused.

"At the end of the day, we are all the same, right boys! We need to eat, drink, sleep, and eventually we all die. Me and Ms. Qwinn can wait in line just like the rest of ya. We appreciate the offer, though. Thanks."

Glancing over at Dizzy as they waited in line, Kyle smiled, "On the bright side, the Mari One has some of the best food in the fleet from what I remember. I'm pretty confident you won't be disappointed."

Kailsig1.jpg

Dizzy followed suit, checking to make sure her skirt wasn't too crumpled, then followed Kyle out of the room, surprised to see the guards at the door. She had only thought she'd been shown where the room was and having made no motion to leave the room before, hadn't been aware they'd been there.

"What's going on Kyle?"

She didn't even know if she was allowed to still call him that now, having her voice only very quiet as they walked along out of ear shot of the soldiers. Was she to call him 'Valtros' now?

When they reached the mess hall, she felt rather embarrassed that the others offered to let them in with the line. She wasn't used to deferential treatment. Dizzy knew she'd have to get used to not being a slave, to everything about being free and being someone of supposed importance.

"Everything's so different..." Her voice was a whisper that didn't carry to anyone else, then "anything would be much better than what I'm used to... apart from the last few days..."

As they gathered up their meals as their turn came, Dizzy felt her nostrils flaring with the delectable scents of the meals that had been prepared. It all smelt so good. She followed Kyle to the table, placing the tray down first to fix her skirt as she sat down.

"I forgot to ask before..." again her voice was low so it wouldn't carry, "Do we have any other clothes to wear? All my things were in the room..."

At the first bite of food, her mouth watered and her eyes lit up with appreciation.

1cQgV4y.jpg

Kyle glanced up from his plate at the comment, "Uh... I don't know. That's a good question. I guess I could see about aquiring a spare uniform for you, if you'd like. Outside of that, I'm not sure what can be done. We're nearabouts the edge of the solar system if I remember correctly."

Taking another small bite, Kyle questioned, "How's the food? I hope it's ok. I'm sorry about this whole inconvience and all. Everything's been so crazy...oh... and I'm sorry I didn't mention the guards to you. They are there for your protection. I don't want to take any chances. I hope that's ok."

Kailsig1.jpg

"Might be an idea... for something else at least... specially if we're going to be a while..."

She concentrated on the food, her eyes feasting on it as much as her palate.

"It's wonderful... I've never tasted the like before..."

She thought about the guards that he had placed for her protection.

"You don't think they have a plant do you? That they have someone in place already? They couldn't act that quickly could they? Or is there something else I don't know about why I was abducted in the first place?"

It still remained a mystery to her, now that she knew who she was, that she had been taken... then how they kept after her... them...

1cQgV4y.jpg

Kyle shrugged, "I really don't know. They could be after you. They could be after me. They could be after neither of us. They could have a plant or plants. They could not. All I know is that they pulled off the plex scheme and now my dad has just disappeared. I know they've got to be involved. And if so, they must have a plant or something. People don't just disappear right from under your nose with no security footage available."

Kyle rubbed his forehead, "I don't know what to think. All I know is that you need to watch your back and I'll do my best to keep you safe. That's all I can promise at the moment, unfortunately."

Eating a little bit more and taking a sip of the soup bowl found on his tray, Kail queried, "What do you think of the soup?"

Kailsig1.jpg

"Judging by what the Pirate in the plex said, they were after me... your brother would have heard what they said to me then..."

For Kyle to ask her to watch her back, it was worrying indeed.

"Any chance of some more weapons lessons? I think I'll need all the help I can get when it comes to knowing how to use the various weapons."

She put her head downwards, looking at the plates in front of her. The food was so good.

"The soup's great... I've never tasted the like before. Do you know what's in it?"

She got to thinking while she was blowing cool her soup before eating it. Being that she had been sent away so young, then targeted when she had been six years old she wanted answers. The people to ask why and what for would be her mother and father. She was their daughter after all. Would it have something to do with them? An old enemy? What had gone on so long ago that both she and Kyle had been taken when they had been, even if their paths had never crossed back then. At least it might give her some answers to the questions she had going round her head. It might or might not give answers to why Kyle's Dad had disappeared though.

"There's been alot going on that I think Tandra and Charlez might be aware of that we aren't. For one thing... who were their enemies back when I was kidnapped and could they be linked to what is happening now? Since we had both been taken in the same raid, could it be a revenge thing that is going on now?"

1cQgV4y.jpg

Tasting it more carefully, Kail smacked his lips a little, "I'm guessing gekrel meat with japha and leeli root..." He took another bit. "And a hint of... reytan spice if I'm not mistaken."

Continuing to eat, Kyle shrugged as he gulped down the last bit of his soup.

"I really don't know. Maybe they know more. Maybe they don't. I'm actually wondering about Deborma myself. He's going on 200... well more or less... he's got to know the history of whatever's going on better than anyone. At least, I would think he would. But I really don't know."

Placing his used napkins, bowl, and utensils on his tray, Kyle added, "I do think your idea is good, though. A little training might go a long way. If you like, I could take you to one of the field training rooms and we could go over some of the basics. It's up to you. Either way, I'm full and ready to go do whatever."

Kailsig1.jpg