King Kheldar vos Correlli

Jedi Enclave-Coruscant (Formerly the Sith Temple)

Thule Moris ( Darth Deva ) had watched the new comer's arrival . He felt great pain and darkness emanating from that person . This guy was clearly a sith master . Maybe a master that would take him ( me ) on as an apprentice .

So Thule followed Torin . From an upper level he saw every move Torin made ..

Tobias arose in the Dungeon. Enough was enough, time to pursue a more aggressive path to learn how to use the Force. Tobias stood and brushed off his robe. He felt as though it had been a year since he stood up. He looked around, nobody.

Tobias walked up the stairs. He felt the echos of the area. Changes had happened. Tobias turned down the hallway. But as he walked down the hallway, he felt something, a very deep echo. He looked left down another hallway and followed it down to a room that had tall narrow windows, lit only by the sun.

The read he was getting of the figure who was standing there looking out had a monumental echo on the Force. They had known great suffering whomever they were. This person intrigued Tobias.

Vos watched him for a few moments...

Prying eyes reached around Torin's hood longing to search beneath its depths. He could feel their curiosity and interest in him, knowing they sensed his potential as much as he recoginized theirs.

Of all the others, these two are the most promising, he thought, But... had he really come to Coruscant looking for an apprentice?

His mind drifted back in time to nearly forgotten faces. Atia.

An overwhelming urge to lash out at the two newcomers boiled up within his chest, yet he maintained control. Many thought Sith were simple minded fools ruled by thoughtless whims and passions, but Torin's learning had taken his understanding of the ancient brotherhood much deeper than this popular misconception. He smashed down his emotions and sent out a simple, welcoming message to the two acolytes, wondering what their reaction to his voice inside their minds would be.

Approach me.

((This is to Pein and Tobias))

The first thing Thule sensed from the Sith master except pain and darkness since his arrival was hatred pure hatred and a slight feeling of being betrayed . Those emotions where so powerful that Thule thought they where his own for a moment . Then Thule shuddered as a cold presence entered his mind and left a message . "Approach me" echoed Torin's -or that was what Thule's suspected it to be- voice . Thule waited a few seconds but then realized that it was pointless to ignore the message . So he jumped from the balcony and landed behind the master and said "you wanted me to approach you "?

Tobias concentrated on the echo from within this being in front of him. It was just a hollow empty shell that he could possibly loose himself in. But then a wave of heat overpowered Vos.

He concentrated on the figure. It had not moved but there was a massive vibration now, instead of an echo. It was feeling something. His brain tingled as if it were numb, Tobias paid no nevermind to it until words ran through his head.

"Approach me"

It called out. Tobias was afraid of this vibration, this figure. He wrapped his hand around his neck and felt a scar. Fury burned inside him. Unconsciously Tobias took a step forward. He felt another figure as it jumped down from its perch. Tobias heard it speak, he would not do the same. This figure was a powerful Sith, and he didn't want to appear weak or naive. Tobias stood and waited for something further.

Torin wanted to smile at the two hopefuls' seriousness but was restricted by his deformity. He was not frustrated by this fact though. Instead he was proud of the scars the Force had left on him. They were manifestations of his power, symbols of his being chosen at birth as an elite.

I wonder how these two newcomers will benefit me, he thought with his back still turned on the two apprentices.

After several breaths of air had passed through both hopefuls' lungs, Torin's voice crept out of his robe as he turned, "Good. Fear is the right emotion for you now. Get used to its feeling."

Slowly, Torin's hand reached up and slid his hood off of his head revealing the reality of the Lord's gruesome appearance. As his eyes pierced the two young men, a long metal lekku stretched out from beneath his cloak, dangling like a biological extension of his body.

"I am Lord Torin Thard," he said as his thin forked tongue flicked momentarily out of his metal mouth. "I will show you both a new way of life. I think that's why you're here." He gestured to the Sith Temple and then rubbed his steel head with his leather glove.

"However, as you can see, there are consequences to pursuing this lifestyle."

Fear oozed off of both hopefuls with one shaking more than the other, obviously terrified of what would come next.

"Walk with me," Torin ordered, curious to see if Thule's legs would work under the weight of his fear. Torin walked through the large room expecting his apprentices to follow closely behind, listening as they went.

"I will not begin our relationship with any formal ceremonies of knighthood. Do not think you are joining a secret sect of wizards or magicians. As I've said, being a Sith is a way of life so instead of thinking of your training as becoming something I want you to think of it as pursuing something; particularly an ideology, one you will acquire and develop as you progress."

Torin glanced at Tobias. "Introduce yourselves."

((OOC: Sorry for the delay. Didn't see your post. This one will be short and sweet, so we can make up for lost time.))

I quickly summed up the stranger's words, finally revealing to myself that it was power that was my ultimate goal. I agreed with two simple words:

"Show me."

Tobias put his hands behind his back, there was no fight here. He overlooked the figure as he introduced himself as Lord Torin Thard. He was some sort of cyborg. Half-Machine, Half-Twilek. He bowed his head as a sign of respect to the Sith Lord.

'Walk with me." Torin said. Tobias followed.

After a few words Torin commanded that they introduce themselves.

"I am Tobias Vos." He said. He wasn't going to say why he was here, because this Lord probably did not care one bit. But Tobias was curious of to who this other person was, and kept him in his peripheral vision the whole time.

"A cyborg ? Interesting that a being robed of it's living cells in which the force is concentrated is still a powerful master . "

Thule followed Lord Thard his hands simply dangling at his side .He listened very intently to the explanation of what it meant being a sith.

As the Lord commanded they should say their names . Thule waited for Tobias to say his name first . Then introduced himself .

"My name is Thule Moris " said Thule he couldn't keep his eyes from the sith master . Since Thule's accident he could see many things other couldn't for example the force in someone . And the master was the largest concentration of dark side energy that Thule had seen so far .

The Elomin gives no sign of emotion, but runs through the Temple, showing off training areas, prison areas, meditatation rooms, and the like.

"Now," the Elomin adds in her quiet voice, "do not get too attached to this place. Word is the new Dark Lord wants us to move to a new location where we have more leeway in our training and planning." The woman's tone is serious. "Masters of our order are setting up an academy there to verse those such as yourself in the arts. It will require much hard work, sacrifice, and commitment on your part."

The Elomin stops, pausing near the Sith Order's private dungeons. Screams can be heard echoing up. "Are you prepared to give it your all? Once with the Order, you are sworn, bound to us. Are you willing to kill for us? To die for us? How far are you willing to go?"

I followed the stranger through the surprisingly impressive temple, briefly inspecting the various rooms: a few training rooms with people sparring, prison areas containing most likely traitors and POWS, and the sort; it was definitely an eloquent temple.

I turned towards my 'teacher' as she spoke, and noted that the Sith were apparently switching temples.

Did this mean these so called 'Sith' were doing well or horrible?

I had no time to contemplate as we had stopped. Before I could even question her, a blood curdling scream arose from the halls. It echoed down the corridors until it became just a faint whisper, but the small act had made it's point, however intentional it was: this would be my life now, or else I would end up like whoever had screamed.

The woman posed a question, one that would undoubtedly change my life with a simple yes or no. I thought very little before answering her.

"In time, my kills will be many; my death, however, will not be so soon. I am ready."

[[OOC: I'd have liked this to go a little more in depth on my part, but I'm not hold things up, due to your RL concerns.]]

Turning a corner, Torin led the two apprentices into a darkened room lit only by the light breaking through the tall open doorway. There were not any windows in this room, only cold, black marble floors and walls. What Thule and Tobias could not see was a tall wall at the far end of the room, oppoisite the entry. The wall was smooth like the other walls in the room and stretched close to thirty feet into the air, falling about ten feet short of the ceiling. The only accessory was a thick silver chain that hung from the top of the wall, directly in the center.

"Strength brings power, power leads to victory, and with victory you can achieve freedom, true freedom. Neither of you are normal. You are better than normal. The freedom to control your destiny and the world around you is your goal. Here is where you will begin in your pusuit of this goal."

Torin's red eyes burned through the darkness illuminating a portion of the room with dim light. The metal chain caught the light, reflecting it back at the apprentices, distracting them from the object Torin pulled from his waist until the hiss of the blade jerked their attention back to their master.

"A lightsaber is a Sith's primary tool for acheiving power. People bow down at the site of this weapon." Torin deactivated the blade and released the hilt, allowing it to float freely in the air.

"This blade is a simple training saber that is useless against a real saber, but against other training blades it will suffice. Plus, for you two, owning it is as close to owning a real lightsaber as you'll come for a long time yet."

Torin felt their desire to reach for the weapon. He could hear the saliva drip from their lips as they craved for the power associated with a Sith lightsaber.

"Good. Now, climb the chain," he said as the saber floated out of reach to the top of the wall. "Reach out your hand and take what belongs to you."

((Simple game. First person to the top of the wall wins. Make two posts. Tobias, you first, then Thule, Tobias, Thule. I'll decide who wins. Winner gets the training saber and the other will do without for a while. And just to be clear, there is only one chain to climb up. There are no other ways to get to the top.))

The Elomin nods with approval finding the mettle in the apprentice. He would go far, farther than even she could. Her emotions flare in a hint of jealously, but the Elomin restrains herself. The Sith needed members.

"Master Darth Luciferian would be training you, but he has dissapeared. When we reach the new temple, your training can begin in ernest. We are leaving Coruscant to other climes. It is simply a matter of autonomy. We are here, at the Galactic center, but all eyes are on us. We bow to the Empire for protection and find it useful to work with them for mastery of this galaxy. If we have a planet and temple of our own, we can do as we will, and find it more defensible. One must always be preapred."

Continuing walking, the Elomin, by seeming chance, leads Reeve a lecture by the Sith Torin, and two apprentices, which the Elomin recognized as Thule and Tobias. For a moment the Elomin's cold, blue eyes, a mark of Faust's on his acolytes, meet Torin's fiery red, a sign perhaps of the different masters and paths they served in the order.

She watches the explanation of the exercise- a 2 way duel to the top of the chain- An exercise in competition, fitness, and competition. At the risk of angering a true Sith Lord, the Elomin steps forward, also confident from the imprint her master left on her mind.

"I would have this one join your race. I believe his ruthlessness should make him competitive with those two," she states, her eyes flickering towards Tobias and Thule. "Lord Torin, I would have Reeve here be a Sith. I invoke the right in the name of my master to have him tried for training."

((Reeve, if the others are cool with it, you can join in the race- order going Tobias, Thule, and you in a mini-duel trying to climb the rope and get to the saber. If you succeed, you should find a master))

Tobias heard the rules of the game as the Saber floated to the top of the wall. The chain wasn't very big, he had to reach there first.

But someone had come into the room other than Torin and Thule. This person wanted to join in their challenge. Tobias eyed the visitor. His blood boiled at the sight of him. To show such disrespect, intruding in like this. If Torin allowed them to participate Tobias would use every trick in the book to make this one fail.

But a thought came to Tobias's head while their attention was focused on the new person. Tobias eased back and briskly made his way to the chain, It was ice cold to the touch. He stood at a 90 degree angle and started to 'Walk' up the wall.

Thule listened to the explanation of the challenge then watched as Tobias began to move up the wall. Thule didn't sprint there to try to by the first he walked and began to climb the chain after Tobias . Thule didn't care for the new comer as far as Thule was concerned this was a struggle between him and Tobias and no one else . So Thule followed Tobias until he ( Thule ) stopped put his feet on the wall and with one arm still on the chain sprang in and upwards spiral which put him in front of Tobias . He looked up it was quit challenging to locate the lightsaber in the darkness but not impossible ...

Tobias watched as Thule spun up the rope. He wondered how he could do that, no matter. He would push that out to the outskirts of his mind for the moment. The chain had started to wear into Tobias's skin faster than he expected.

He had to get there. It was the next mission. A bead of sweat trickled from his eyebrow to his mane of hair. he was at least twenty feet off the ground. There was no way he was going to pass Thule this way. He roped the chain around his wrist a few times and started to spin the chain. It would at least slow his opponent down. He felt the burning of his new "masters" eyes as they scrambled up.

Untangling himself he started to climb with a new passion.

Thule was only 5 feet from the lightsaber as the chain started to shake . He slide down at least 3 feet . He looked down and saw that Tobias had shaken the chain to slow him ( Thule ) down . "Quit ambitious but you won't stop me" thought Thule before he realized that Tobias was gaining on him . Thule let the force flow into him . He new he couldn't use it well enough yet that he could let the lightsaber fly towards him but he could use it to speed himself up . He climbed up again and let all his attention flow into a single quest he wanted that light saber . Tobias and he were now nearly on the same level Thule stretched his hand towards the lightsaber while his heart thumbed against his ribs as Tobias too reached for the wanted object ...

You may not post another characters actions, and reflexively tou may not assume another character's inactivity. Likewise, you may not post OOC posts, even to correct somebody. Send them a PM, or send me one.

You may post attacking somebody, but it's up to them to post taking damage, being hit, etc. You will not take the "liberty" of posting somebody's defense, even if they keep posting without you. Just bear in mind that just because your character gets posted ahead of, doesn't mean you can't post what happened in the time after your last post.

I will now Purge this thread of that which is unclean.

The grand doors of the temple ripped from their hinges, flung across the great common room like sticks rather than the hulking masses they were. The Ferryman stood at the threshold, wrapped in borrowed power and the robes of a Sith.

"ALL ABOARD!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, his voice breaking the boundaries of doors and walls to reach the minds of every creature in the temple.

Shortly after landing, Samuel overheard several people speaking of boarding the ferry and that all those seeking the Sith should board. As he heard the command for all to board, he did so and took a seat, waiting to take off.

Slowly from the depths of temple darkness Lallu emerged, her eyes like peerless red orbs piercing through Onyx. Expression itself be hanged, Lallu's face carried a leveled yet playful stare at the now open front door. Her eyes shuddered for a moment though as the black twi'lekk felt an ill boding yet familiar sensation. Her cautionary stance widened and thoughts barraged an illusionary foe as it materialized from the figments of Lallu's loose sanity”¦

An extreme desire for infinite vengeance...

a consumption of freedom leaving madness”¦

This is who you are girl”¦

I crave for the souls of those who carved me... craved me...

No... No I don't... lept Lallu as she rubbed her head tenderly.

Yes you do; if you seek an escape from your guilt we must murder the guilty”¦

Yes, Murder”¦ Knives are fun”¦ levied Lallu as she admired her own vibro blade under the faint light of the room.

Yes, Knives”¦ We share the same fixation. The blade as it passes through the macabre life force, crushing all who oppose the strike of its harsh bite. What is holding you to pacification now?

I, I can't”¦

Why?

Bec-because”¦ It isn't time”¦ I want to play”¦

Are you dense child? Everyone is guilty; everything is subject to corruption”¦ Everyone deserves to die at some point or another”¦ Why is it so hard to kill them now?

But-but”¦

Maybe you need a 'trained' perspective”¦

A cold feeling fell rapidly through Lallu's hallowed vessel and her cognizance faded into question. The twi'lek's face stirred, mixed with broad turmoil, as her scattered thoughts crossed rapidly in front of her molten consciousness that, as a whole, pushed roughly down her spine. Images swirled about; an innocent girl fell upon shadows of bars and horrendous crimson images that never failed to shatter her. The girl's eyes were pits as numerous acts against humanity were committed; her ears were silent and her mouth shut”¦ Maybe, just maybe, no evil would get in if she prevented it”¦

My friends”¦ My family”¦ M-m-m”¦

Her diligence failing and her compressed feelings sinking deeper into the very fibers of her body as she rest, drew a struggle to her heart as frigid hands groped for it. Resistance against the horde of menacing hands proved desperate as the girl thrashed about violently, but when the penalties of mortality continued to shower upon the stoic youngling, pushing continually upon her futile defense, her eyes sprang open, filling with dark anguish; her mouth exploded and consequently filled with shrouds of dark miasma that started flooding her now gaping pie hole; her ears, broken, echoed the harsh shrill of screams all around her, penetrating a cacophonous chorus of melancholy deep into her skull”¦

The experience was overwhelming to say the least, her innocence benign yet fading, and corruption stewing within her now flightless form. Now the frigid temperature brought through the grip of thousands of hands proved nothing to the little girl as a dark malign entity developed in the child where her warmth and security had been and the false pavement fell from beneath her. Then, as livid a rag doll, the girl began falling through hollow black, receiving no respite. Her struggling fell to a mere shrug and after a while the girl gave in, letting herself go. Her descent grew endless, but, defying the will of her captors, a crowd of dark threaded strands buried themselves in a lonely plot of ground miles beneath her. They burrowed independently, taking their precious time, but from the wicked strands grew fresh and sparkling black buds, which the girl fell into through meaningless directions. Her anguished cries, repeating a mantra of physical as well as mental hatred and despair, were coiled into the flowers that grew and embraced her. From this putrid act of elegance drew an evolution; the girl, removed from her existence, emerged a beautiful woman. In this state, her thoughtful mantra of hate and destruction began sprouting thorns from the stalks of her body and surrogate parent; these thorns driving to others witnessing the process a sense of both fear and curiosity.

How sad”¦ They all died”¦

Dig deeper”¦

Shackles rang high into the cavities of a crimson cage beckoning forth a series of screams that would make even banshees pale in comparison. The woman from before, hung to the cold stone wall as if what lay in wait was the only ”œbenefit”

Edited by Guest

"No, stand here," Torin said to the newcomer, Reeve. He had experienced enough disappointment watching the first two apprentices struggle up the chain. He didn't want to waste any more time.

His black cloak flipped off of his shoulders and floated towards the ground, but before its final thread touched the floor Torin had left his feet and was flipping through the air. A red glow suddenly burst into the darkened room with a hiss, and with an almost inaudible thud Torin landed on top of the wall.

He locked eyes with the two men hanging below him.

"Neither of you are worthy," a pause provided the apprentices with a split second to deal with their shock, "yet."

Torin's saber cut the chain and the apprentices' reward was called back to his hand and clipped onto his belt before either of the men hit the ground. It was a long fall onto a hard, cold, stone floor and both would feel the pain of the fall for days to come.

"When you land gather yourselves. We're leaving."

Torin jumped off of the wall, and paying no attention to Tobias and Thule, called his robe to his hand and left the room, motioning for Reeve to follow him.

((Everyone report to the Ferryman. We're going to have some fun))

One by one, they answered the piper's call. Each in turn were lead through the bustling city streets, down turbolifts, and through the massive labyrinth of the bowls of Coruscant until the trail was beyond cold. Sith, apprentices, acolytes, slaves, all were brought aboard a massive cargo ship, untraceable through any docking rosters or shipyard contracts. It was a ghost ship, lost in the annals of time and record. As each boarded they were scanned for tracking and long range communication devices, destroyed and shuffled along further into the ship before any protest could be made. Every passenger that did not hold the prestigious rank of Sith, including the apprentices, were stripped of all possessions and shoved into the massive cargo hold in the bottom of the ship. The Sith were shown to private rooms, and told that ride itself would be a test of loyalty. Were they willing to serve as commanded, or would they protest? Only time would tell.

Once the passengers were filed away, hooded servants swept back into the now empty halls of the temple. Everything of importance was packed away; books, datafiles, scrolls, tomes, holochrons, everything that held any glimmer of knowledge. These, too, were filed away safely on the ship. After everything was safely aboard, a skeleton crew of the same hooded servants took residence within the empty temple. It would not be forsaken entirely.

And then the Ferryman departed with the massive cargo ship, off to only few knew where.

I was just about to turn and leave with the rest when I saw the man from before motion to me. I was confused and slightly disappointed that I wasn't going to get the training with the others. However, my disappointment shifted to excitement as the trainer addressed the other two, and motioned for me to follow. Instantly I jogged to catch up, not bothering to question him. In due time, I would know what was going on.