Nar Shaddaa

BLCKCLONE

• 2 weeks later...

Silver eyes watched as Faust entered a bar. they focused on the other civilians entering the establishment. He knew this man was probably the most dangerous man in the entire galaxy. But here he was, with the oppourtunity to chat with the best hunter in the game.

Joshua enters the bar and sees Faust in a corner seat. The bounty hunter steps toward Faust.

"Hello Faust."

JoshuaStykes.jpg

Kills:2

Joshua felt the blade slightly prick into his neck, as blood slowly trickles down his neck. He felt every motion of the droplet of blood, almost like it was a nerve its own. His eyes were locked onto Fausts blade and knew that death was merely seconds away.

"Something drew me here. It was almost like I needed to be here. And now that you are here, I feel it was true."

Joshua merely waits for Faust to make his move. Now that he looks back on it, approaching Faust was probably a bad move. MAny people had died by his hand for less. But something in the back of his mind, told him he was in the right place.

JoshuaStykes.jpg

"Because I wish to learn from you. Your the best hunter in the game and always will be. Your legacy is greater than that of Boba Fett, and other hunters. "

Joshua knew that this could very well be the last moments of his life. but if it was his time, he would make sure he gave Faust one hell of a fight.

JoshuaStykes.jpg

Joshuas mind was reeling from the shock. He had been told that Vladimir Faust was a ruthless killer with no mercy, and no qualms about who he killed. They had made it seem like he killed for fun, and merely becuase he could.

But this was not a question he expected from a bounty hunter. Until this point, Joshua had believed he was the only hunter who actually had intelligence. But Faust seemed to used his knowledge to view humanity as well as tto view the battle he was in.

"There are 2 types of people. Those who have the skills necessary to survive, and those who don't."

Joshua keeps walking along with Faust toward wherever their destination was.

JoshuaStykes.jpg

Silvery eyes watched the boy begging for food. This child had seen many hardships in his short-life. All this child needed to survive this day was food. But this one choice, would set into motion millions of courses of events.

If he suggested to feed the child, he could possibly grow stronger and somehow survive youth in the slums of Nar Shadda. By having lived on Nar Shadda his whole life, he would have learned the skills essential to survival, and join the ranks of the bounty hunters. Possibly leading to the childs first hunt being Stykes himself. After finding Joshua, possibly he would kill the Clawdite. So feeding this child could potentially lead to his own demise.

But what if this child was destined to save millions of lives, stopping the spread of some deadly disease. He could become a politician, devoted to stopping the spread of war, poverty, depression, and famine. So killing this child could only make the world worse for innocents.

But noone was innocent. Noone in this galaxy was innocent. So could this child become a murder and kill hundreds of people. Too many possible outcomes for this childs future.

"I say you give the child the food. As of now he presents no threat to us, and killing him could lead to a fight in which we both die. Though we would probably win, it could possibly lead tyo our deaths..

Joshua hoped he had made the right choice.

JoshuaStykes.jpg

Gamorreans were the slime of the galaxy. Nothing but brawn, and not enough brain to use it wisely. More than 99 % of their species were chosen to be guards by high ranking criminals. They would be easy to dispatch.

"You should leave that girl alone. She is under my protection."

The Gamorreans were expectedly stupid and charged him. As always in combat. time seemed to slow down for Joshua. The Gamorreans were always slow, but it was if they were not even moving. Through the corner of his eye, he saw a vibroax slashing downward, with enough force to cleave him from top to bottom.

In an instant, Joshua reacts and drops his right knee, and uses his left foot to push forward. His body rolls and as he raises, he draws his own vibro-weapon. A humming could be heard as his thumb slides over the activation stud. The hunter leaps forward cutting in a Gamorrean with rapid attacks. In mere moments, the hunter had improved his odds by 1 Gamorrean. Now only three remained.

The three remaining Gamorreans had surrounde dhim and had their vibro-axes ready to cut him in 6 different ways. But he was more than ready to defend against them. His vibro-katana reverberated and Joshua knew he had to take the offensive. He dropped to one knee for a split second, giving the thugs, the thought he was wounded. Then in a flash, he threw off their thoughts, and leapt into the air. His hand shot forward and his vibro-katana flew from his hand and embedded itself in the forehead of the Gamorrean in front of him. Only 2 left. But now he had no weapon in hand, he was defenseless, or so they thought. Ae one of the remaining thugs attacked him. He simply drew his blaster pistols and riddled his body with 12 blaster bolts. The Gamorrean could have been served deep-fried,.

Now the largest Gamorrean remained. Joshua had purposely left this one for last. His hands weakened and his blasters clanged as they struck the floor. Now the only weapon he had was his sniper rifle, and his hands. The latter which he planned to use to drop this last one.

The Gamorrean charged him and he swpet out his foot, connecting with the solar plexus of the Gamorrean. Layers of fat and beast hide protected him from the kick, and Joshua knew this would take awhile. The Clawdite leapt to the side and dropped to one knee. He rolled forward and threw a punch to the beasts jaw. The sound of teeth cracking and bones breaking could be heard in the small alley. Stykes hand had been broken buy the Gamorrean now had far less teeth.

Joshua decided to nurse his wounds later and finish this fight. He stood to his feet and awaited the Gamorreans attack. It came sooner than expected. In appearance, Joshua was flipping backwards, but in the end, his legs were wrapped around the Gamorreans slimey head. His feet hooked together and he rolled to the sides. The Gamorrean flipped over, confused. It had never expereicned the feeling of moving fast before.

As the monster fell, Joshua jerked his legs and a horrible snapping sound could be heard by Faust and the child. The Clawdite had finished his task with merely a broken hand and some snot on his armor. The hunter retrieves his weapons and places them back in their respective places.

"How did I do?"

JoshuaStykes.jpg

Joshua was still going over the battle he had just survived. He was analyzing every move he had made, trying to improve upon his tactics. Could he rolled a different way and ended things sooner? Could he have taken out the large Gamorrean without breaking his hand? All these questions and more were running through his mind, parellel to the question Faust had just asked him.

"Truly, I am a Bounty Hunter. I do not suffer the term of species. Species is just something humans, no offense, have used to lesser all other beings in this galaxy. So who I am truly is a hunter, born and bred."

"I was told that at birth I had the natural skills required for espionage. But that was not enough for me. Espionage was merely a game of hiding. I despised hiding. I always confronted my problems, head on. The Empire found me and recruited me for what they said what help me fight my problems. But all they did was try and make me nother one of their spies. When I found this out, I made up my mind to escaper, after learning all they had to teach me. They taught me about keeping my shooting accurate, keeping my blade aimed true. "

"From that same past, I learned never to truly trust anyone. And it has saved my life time and time again. It has tuahgt me that I always need to learn more. Thus I am here asking you to help me, Joshua Stykes, become better."

"And in the jungle of heaven, I do not know which I will be. But if it was my choice, I would appear to be the prey, running from the lion, with reckless abandon. And when he pounced, I would become the hunter, and the lion would be my prize."

Joshua turned his silver misted eyes to Faust, almost expecting to be shot for his arrogance.

JoshuaStykes.jpg