Nar Shaddaa

BLCKCLONE

• 2 weeks later...

Hahahaha!!! Your friend will pay! As will you!

Wyhl pounds his hand down as two guards take the one before him. The strap him to the floor with force- cuffs. All his limbs strapped tightly down. Slowly a small man exits a chamber behind Wyhl, he is a disgusting being holding only a scalpel. He approaches Daz very slowly. The pain he would soon feel would be like no other.

Now let us watch.

Wyhl licks his lips as the pain begins. The scalpel meets Daz skin at the top of his thigh. It pierces slowly and moves down the leg all the way to the knee. The man pushes deeper and deeper as he progresses to the knee.

Where is he you pitful being? Where is your friend!!!!!

Wyhl's hand pounds once more.

This will continue across your entire body until I receive my answer.

Wyhl pushes another button this one opening a door with another man holding a small cage. The contents of the cage a flesh eating animal starved for days.

Resistance is futile.

whyl2.jpg

I want you to tell me the location of Royce Colos!

Wyhl's hand slammed once again sending more pain in Daz-ex.

You seem oddly familiar however. Stop the punishment!

The worthless men who were causing Daz pain winced away quickly.

Tell me what is your purpose? Who do you serve?

whyl2.jpg

Wyhl the Hutt sat immobile in front of the weakling young man, and laughed hysterically at his remark.

Then leave I beg you, give me this entertainment, at least.

The criminal kingpin lifted both his arms asking for the impossible. The laugh rose again and the guards joined in the choir.

whyl2.jpg

After a life of luxury and lust, death was the logic end.

The weapon was not yet into his head that he could already feel it. Nothing would be able to stop it now.

Things were confirmed now, the identity of his aggressor now appeared as clear as crystal. The bounty hunter had seen it too, but how could it be used for their own benefit, this remained unclear, even as the Hutt drew his last breath, and rolled his eyes in agony.

whyl2.jpg